All Comments on 'The Roommates Down the Hall'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit funny at the start. Can imagine the glares their dorm mates after this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Word gets around to his lesbian friend that he's sleeping with both, and she wants in with at least one of the girls. The girls agrees, but only if he can join in.

mdk3714mdk3714about 2 years ago

I rarely (if ever) comment on a story, but this was done very well. A bit rushed jumping into the act, but overall, well written. Keep up the good work and looking forward to future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

College life experimentation?

A favorite FICTIONAL scenario.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Oh wow. That’s my one fantasy I never got to enjoy, two hot women at the same time. I loved how well written the story was. I hope you continue with the storyline.

Thank you.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 2 years ago

Great shame that this is a one off.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 2 years ago

Publius: thanks for taking up the challenge of a single erotic story. Your series stories have been wonderful, but this shows new promise.

Dear ANONYMOUS College life experimentation?

I’m guessing you were a business major or math major in college? No! You must have been an Engineering major! Nobody gets laid less than they do.

I was a theater major (in the early 80’s pre-AIDS days) at a university known for its musical theater and dance program. Seeing as I was straight, in a program full of gay guys, I had more pussy than I could actually deal with. All the girls were on the pill (prior to the knowledge of its deleterious effects) and while I never experienced an MFF, I had more than enough MF to make my scholarship the best paying job I ever had.

Even my son’s experiences that he’s shared of college life makes this story pale by comparison.

Stroke on, buddy!

G5902G5902about 2 years ago

This is a great story and a truly fun read!!! Thank you so much for sharing this story!!!

MagicZZMagicZZabout 2 years ago

Great story! Really enjoyed the slow burn, clever humor, and explosive conclusion. First piece of work I read from you. Coming back for more. Please keep writing, well done. Thank you!

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzalmost 2 years ago

This story was hot and enjoyable, but not quite of the caliber of Alistair's adventures. You said you didn't think there was anywhere further to take this theme, but I would love to read how Lee and Lisa get to really know each other and make love with George's encouragement. Then they could all three discover the joys of anal play. Lot's of ground to cover. One critique, however. Please go back and proofread all of your work. There are way too many wrong pronouns, wrong names, wrong order of words in a sentence. It really does detract from an enjoyable reading experience.

DdaltonDdaltonalmost 2 years ago

So how could you not think of extensions for this story? You have lots of choices! Good job.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitover 1 year ago

great premise & explanation of thought processes that basically force the characters to accept a 3some. truly. really great stuff, logically laid out, such that there is no possible way of a less than awesome outcome for the guy (and the two girls as well). i haven't read more than a handful of stories that, at a certain point, essentially has a plot in motion that's like a train going down a one way track, and the story just feels like it wrote itself, as if the story were actually real and the author was just a conduit for the idea (read Jasper Fforde's "The Eyre Affiar"). i'm really curious about this- did you feel like the story was writing itself?

however, when i got to the part about one of the girls having unkempt hair on her legs down to her knees, the suspension of disbelief was shattered so utterly that i couldn't continue. there is just zero chance that a girl would do that unless she was asexual or completely repulsive. zero.

MaxAkkiMaxAkkiover 1 year ago

Really hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story stopped suddenly. It needs more of a conclusion or a description of the next days/ weeks.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

This was great! Friend zone demolished!

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50over 1 year ago

It would be such a shame not to explore this relationship! Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much more to explore. How will they progress together? Individually? Any other friends to join in? So many possibilities.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

So, . . to "go on a date" means skipping all the preliminaries and going straight to fucking?

Well crafted, engaging story.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

Dasgoodshit's comment was good until it got to the part about only shaving the lower legs. That was what made me think this might actually be a true story. One of the hottest women I ever had the fortune to be with was a blond Goddess who did exactly that. That memory had a casual reader "hard enough to pound nails' as another storyteller likes to use over and over again in his Literotica tales... :-)

highshine808highshine808over 1 year ago

absolutely phenomenal

my second 5* foray into yer treasure trove,

i encountered 'april freaking fools' in random scifi

(my preferred genre, hope u put out more there)

yer wellcrafted style quickly had me hooked,

engaging expertly paced narrative

perfectly balanced with naturally flowing dialog,

nuanced relatable characters,

depth and subtlety of details,

intelligently playful wording,

great sense of humor,

perfectly paced n embellished eroticism,

this is a great reward after slogging thru the dreck that permeates this sight,

i have encountered a motherlode of high quality enjoyable adult entertainment,

rejoice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On you so need to take this further. So many possibilities. So much fun to be had. As always a thoroughly enjoyable read. Good proof reading would enhance things for the reader. But I'm ok with the occasional lapse because I get all the great stuff you produce. BardnotBard.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson11 months ago

Needs some editing work, but a very good story. Good as a one-off, but shows definite potential for continuation.

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

So hot! Another excellent story by one of my favorite,if not my very favorite, authors here. Slow burn just enough to drive me crazy in anticipation, then climaxing like I hoped, as I'm sure all of your other readers were hoping for. Big add to my spank bank, as you often so eloquently put it.

Definitely don't leave us hanging here. So much potential!

Proofing would be good, but I know how it goes when typing one handed😋. One thing I have noticed in several of your stories is the use of lead in both the present and past tense. Just picky here, lead - present tense, led - past tense. Picky picky. Having read a lot of the stories here on Lit, your writing is so much better that it seems trifling to mention this.

Absolutely love your work!

KingCuddleKingCuddle3 months ago

Too much explaining, and double-think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was hot.

Makes me wish I was back in college again.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 1 month ago

Absolutely overthinking an impossible dilemma. Did Plato ever write on this conundrum? I am sure his resolution was not nearly as interesting. Thanks very much for sharing. I hope Lisa and Lee manage to enjoy the rest of the school year sharing your indulgence. Maybe they will take turns sharing your bed overnight? One on Friday night, the other on Saturday night? Never on Sunday? And weekdays are for schoolwork!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...