The Roommates Down the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I realized what they were actually suggesting. They did not want a return to our three-way stand-off. I could see they were proposing the utter, polar opposite of that.

In stories, when a guy is offered the opportunity for a threesome, much less the possibility of a throuple, he always hesitates trying to buy time. He is supposed to be afraid that the whole thing is a cruel trap, or just simply going to end in disaster somehow. His noble instincts are supposed to hold him back. Perhaps the opportunity is supposed to crystalize and reveal his feelings for whichever it his True Inner Preference™. Fear, uncertainty, and doubt, in various forms, are supposed to paralyze him.

Here is the thing, at least in my case: What a guy in this circumstance actually does is...

Before Lisa managed to finished inhaling after her last sentence, I found myself excitedly and unreservedly saying, "I'm in."

They both laughed at how fast I said it, and I'm pretty sure I blushed myself. "Gonna fall on this grenade willingly, are you soldier?" chuckled Lee, but I thought I heard in both of their laughter a little relief that I was agreeing.

Come on. What red-blooded male could possibly do anything else?

I just looked at them, and by way of banishing the stupid, silly grin I could not otherwise wipe off my face, I did something that I had never done before, that I had always been extraordinarily careful to do. I let them both also see the naked hunger I had always felt around them. I let my eyes roam back and forth between them, not in the darting, nervous manner I had employed lately, but slowly, appreciatively. I gloried in their beautiful faces, yes, but I also let myself stare directly at their bodies. Their delicious bodies. Lee's lush, smooth curves. Lisa's sleek lines. My grin became less stupid and more, yes, hungry. They both liked that look, I could see. Lisa's pale white skin flushed almost crimson as blood rushed to her face. It was harder to perceive, with her more exotic complexion, whether that happened to Lee as well, but I could see her wide nostrils flare.

I was halfway out of my chair, eyes locked on theirs when I had the sudden realization that I was about to veer right back into silliness. I needed to play this cool. So I tried. And failed. "So, uh, when can we, uh, should we, uh..." I trailed off, turning my lunge out of the chair into a scratch of my head that fooled nobody.

The two of them looked at each other, and with a giggle regained control over the situation which I had momentarily taken. They shrugged theatrically, and turned back to me. "Seems like, after all this wasted delay," began Lisa before a pause, after which she finished her own thought for once, "that there is no time like the present!"

With that, they both just fucking whipped off their shirts, right there, on my ex-roommate's bed. They may not have rehearsed that whole back and forth before coming in, but they certainly had decided in advance what to do if things worked out like they indeed had. It was a measure of how upset I had been when they came back to my room that afternoon that I somehow failed to notice that neither of them were wearing a bra. They both always wore bras. Always. Trust me. This is the sort of detail that an obsessed, frustrated male catalogs. But there were no bras today.

Honestly, is there another sight quite so magical as a woman's bare breasts as she tugs her top off over her head? There is the glorious magic of the reveal, of course--the way her treasures burst into view. But there is also the simple, fascinating, soft-body physics of breasts stretching upward with her arms, the way they may bob when finally popping free of their covering, or perhaps they sway if she has to work at getting free of the garment. And I was treated to that magnificent view in stereo.

I literally stumbled. If humans really were some kind of electronic simulations, the beauty I was assaulted with would have tripped some kind of fault interrupt in my mind. As it was, it only tripped my ankles.

Lisa's breasts were exactly as perfectly formed, pert, and bouncy as I had always thought, but in person they also seemed a good bit bigger than I had expected. Still modest, mind you, perfect for her lithe form, but nonetheless bigger than I had always surmised. The tips of Lisa's delicately quivering mounds were rosy pink, just darker in shade but identical in hue to her pale lips. The aureoles were round and tiny and towered over by petite, perkily hard nipples that screamed for attention.

Lee's boobs were every bit as big as I had guessed they were... had hoped that they were. But they were more... robust, more lush than my imagination had projected. Her nipples were just as excited by the situation as Lisa's, but wider, meatier, and surrounded by alluringly wrinkled circles the size of my thumb, all nearly as dark as her hair.

I gulped, regained my footing and went to try to sit between them on the couch, but they both stopped me in my tracks before them and made me remain standing. "We haven't worked out between us how this is all going to go down," chuckled Lee as they stopped me while still standing before them, "but we did kind of workshop this first bit."

With that, Lee tugged at my jean's button, then pulled down the zipper. Lisa grabbed the waistband of both jeans and underwear and yanked both downward eagerly. I gasped and stopped her desperately. I reached into my drawers and freed my agonizingly hard cock from the fabric Hanes tourniquet they were trying to castrate me with, and my manhood snapped upward to eager, puppy-like attention. Somehow, my pants slid down my legs, but I was no longer paying attention to that issue. My cock was free and swaying in the breeze.

Swaying before the two most beautiful women I knew. My brain could appreciate the crazy unreality of the situation, but still could not process the actual reality of it.

Each with a single hand, the two of them reached out toward my package. Lisa cupped up under my balls, cuddling them in her fingers. Lee grasped me by the base of my shaft and tilted it toward them. She leaned forward and waved my cock back and forth, tracing the outlines of her wide mouth with the tip. She parted her lips and dragged her tongue up my length from base to head, slowly and ecstatically.

The she leaned back and Lisa leaned in to do the same!

Then, so help me, they just took turns for a while, trading long, cock-length licks of my shaft. It was soft, and gentle, and not nearly intense enough to actually get me off, but man, was it enough to melt my brain. My eyes were conflicted. They wanted to roll upward in my head and close to enjoy the wild stimulation I was receiving, but they also wanted to stay firmly open and gazing down at the incredibly topless beauties perched before me.

Lee's hand, wrapped around the base of my shaft, began to pump me rhythmically, in short strokes. When it was her turn to lick, she instead kissed my glans. She backed off and Lisa did the same. I moaned in ecstatic appreciation and gazed down to see them both lean toward my cock at the same time.

"Wait!" I exclaimed. The doubts I had earlier scoffed at, the ones guys are supposed to suffer regarding threesomes, had at last made an appearance in my fucking brain, though they weren't about myself. "Um, wait. Are you two okay with, uh, how this might go?" I stammered. I was very concerned for their enjoyment. No, to be honest, I was concerned for my enjoyment if theirs had any problems. This could still go off the rails, damnit. "I mean... I haven't done this before, obviously," I added needlessly, "But the things you see and read... You two might find yourselves... um..."

Their two smiling faces looking up at me slowly froze, and they looked at each other in something like dawning horror. Fuck. How had they not grasped how intimate this would likely force the two of them to be? I didn't see how this was going to reach maximum awesome without the two of them, um, occasionally... running into each other? My heart sank, but I did not want either of them creeped out by anything that involved me.

They stared at each other... and suddenly laughed at me! Lisa looked up at me, took a brief moment to kiss the head of my cock, then said, "George, you are too fucking worried."

Lee then kissed my penis in turn. "You are so sweet," she cooed merrily. "George, we have been roommates since we got to college. At some point, if only ironically, we had to have already done the 'experimentation thing', don't you think?"

Okay. That tripped my circuit breakers. Images flashed through my brain.

I regained mental acuity in only a second or two, only to find them both still laughing at me. Lisa was saying, "so you don't need to worry if we... bump into each other while kissing this... unexpectedly nice cock."

Forgive me, but my mind is given to diversions. My cock, while it is not some ruler-length freak of nature, is quite fine, or so I've been told on several occasions by people who ought to know. But I was almost offended that they were somehow surprised at its quality. That revelation left me momentarily wondering, would I would rather be a guy who women expected to have a mundane cock, or would I rather they dream of my being some equine masterpiece?

Lee cleared her throat. "Yeah, we tried that, and agreed it was... fine. But maybe not worth doing again."

Lisa visibly hesitated. "Honestly, Lee? I'd have been okay giving it another try sometime."

Lee started. "Really? Uh, um... I thought that you were the one not very into it, so..."

They looked at each other for a moment. Then Lisa went on. "Honestly... this here... is going to give us... the best of both worlds," she said, between kisses to the head of my dick.

Lee laughed throatily, a deep, lustful laugh I had never heard before from a woman, a laugh that made my cock throb desperately in her hand. "I agree," she almost purred, then dipped her head to engulf the head of my cock between those wide, huge, fucking amazing lips. Then Lisa leaned in and took a suckling turn. Then Lee pointed my cock straight out horizontally between them and they both leaned down and stroked their tongues up my shaft from base to tip simultaneously, their cheeks touching and tongue bumping into each other unselfconsciously.

I had to clench my gonads just to prevent an uncharacteristically fast, spontaneous orgasm at the maneuver.

Christ, I suddenly thought to myself. This was the opportunity of fifty-two lifetimes, and what if I couldn't last long enough to make this as epic for them and it was for me? My mind reeled in panic for an instant, fears of the most ill-timed premature ejaculation in the history of cocks assaulting my confidence. But then the wildly Alpha nature of my situation penetrated my brain. Damn straight I can do this, my mind thought.

"I can do this," my mouth, perhaps infelicitously, said out loud.

"Hmmm?" murmured Lisa, her lips brushing my shaft. Lee looked up at me wordlessly.

"I was just promising myself that I'm going to leave you both just a quivering pile of raw, post-orgasmic nerve endings, or die trying," I growled.

They both burst out laughing. Happy, nonjudgemental... slightly eager, laughter. My cock throbbed, my heart soared, and my faith in my endurance... still quailed.

"We really should kiss, just to reassure him," said Lee to Lisa, archly. Lisa smirked back in reply. Then she leaned down, opened her lips and pressed them against the side of my protruding shaft. Lee leaned down opposite her, popped open her own, deliciously broader lips and pressed them against the directly opposite side of my johnson. Suddenly, the two of them were in fact kissing each other... just with my cock nestling in the way.

And I had thought I was in danger of coming unwontedly early before....

As they kissed, I slowly pulled my hips backward, sliding my shaft back until their locked lips were wrapped around my glans. Then I thrust forward again, sliding the whole length of my shaft through the space between their embracing lips as I pushed. I groaned both happily and in despair. This felt far too good to last for any reasonable length of time. But I was damned if I wasn't going to keep sliding my cock like that between their mouths.

Lee chuckled first, and released my cock from her lips, only to grasp it again in her delicate fingers. She tugged it and ran the tip across Lisa's still puckered lips. "Don't worry, George," Lee breathed. "We know you have plenty for both of us. Do this one for you," she added, stroking my cock and at the same time rubbing the tip across Lisa's now suddenly extended tongue.

Without warning, Lee began jacking my cock furiously, the tip rolling and bouncing back and forth over the top of Lisa's eagerly extended tongue. I stared down at both these fucking incredible beauties, one furiously wanking my cock, and the other, mouth wide open, patiently caressing the underside of my glans with her tongue.

I didn't have a chance.

With a groan of embarrassingly loud volume, considering that I had neighbors who were possibly studying on either side on my walls, I nutted. With amazingly powerful force, I let loose a positive torrent of semen that sprayed wildly into Lisa's mouth, but also around and over her face. I... I could not keep my feet, and within seconds, I collapsed to my knees on the floor, gasping for air. My cock slipped from Lee's fingers, but she did not seem to care. Lisa was working her lips in evident pleasure, swallowing that with which I had filled her mouth, and Lee turned to lick the leftovers that I had deposited off Lisa's face.

In moments, Lee had Lisa's face clean, but then they both kissed each other fiercely. After only a moment though, they both broke apart and gasped. "Oh, fuck yeah," one of them breathed, I never knew which.

I heaved a huge gasp of air and gathered myself. I did not know exactly how I was going to proceed, but I knew it was going to involve eating an epic amount of pussy. And I was going to do it until they both were begging for mercy.

Getting epic head from two goddesses will fill a man with megalomania like that.

"Both of you," I growled like some kind of Tarzan wannabe, "Pull down your pants!"

Apparently, they both wanted me to be Tarzan, too. In moments, both of them had their shorts shucked. I have to give them credit for completeness. They had both disposed of their panties when they had ditched their bras.

I knelt on the floor, both beauties standing before me, the backs of their legs against my roommate's unused bed. It was about to get the immortal fuck used out if it....

But who should I pleasure first? The old dilemma threatened to reassert itself.

Fuck that. If I got them both in close succession, who was going to care? My frustration about whom I should pleasure first instantly morphed to selfish complaints about having only one tongue, keeping me from doing them both properly at the same time.

I stared at them, naked before me.

I honestly had never really spent a lot of time speculating how their kept their nethers, despite all the times I had dreamt of pouring my seed between their legs, and I found myself surprised at how each maintained themselves. Lee, the freezer spirit, was surprisingly shaven clean and smooth. Her crotch was bare as a newborn, her labia swollen and visibly eager.

Lisa, by contrast was almost completely unshaven. I had never noticed somehow, but not only was she not shaven down there, but she only shaved her legs up to the knees. Her platinum blonde body hair was so light, sparse, and almost invisible that I had never noticed that she left her thighs untouched by a blade. Between her legs, the pubic hair was equally blonde, so blonde as to nearly disappear against her fair skin, and unshaven though it was, it was so delicate that it was hard to discern without close inspection. Lisa did not look hairy, please understand. She looked soft, and almost glittery.

I paused, not frozen this time, but only enjoying the anticipation of my choice. I waited, like a gunfighter, for the first of them to twitch or turn before me. Lisa suddenly quivered and squeezed her thighs together.

Like a hawk, I was upon her. I bent and pushed her back onto the day bed. My hands pulled her thighs apart more roughly than I would, in retrospect, have thought right, but Lisa only crooned and flopped back against the wall.

My fingers slipped between her legs, stroking sparse, delicate hair that had never felt a razor and was silky smooth. Fingertips spread the lips of her vagina wide and I bent to press my tongue into her. Lisa rolled her head back and moaned, "Oh, fucking yeah!"

I buried my tongue into her over and over for a while, wiggling within her, before I lifted it upward to assault her bud, just an inch or so higher. I lifted my eyes to hers, only to find my view blocked by Lee's head, her face pressed against Lisa's in a fierce kiss.

Jesus! Could I come again so soon, just from watching those two kiss while my face was buried in Lisa's twat?

Turns out it was a good thing that my cock was utterly exhausted, struggling mightily though it was to return to it former eager hardness. The two of them were that hot.

Lisa, on the other hand, had no defense against my tongue torturing her clit, Lee's tongue invading her mouth, Lisa's hands on her own perfect, petite breasts, and my fingers digging into the hard flesh of her athletic skier's ass. She came like a freight train. Her screams would have brought everyone in the dorm running in concern had Lee's mouth not been locked upon hers, muffling the sound. Her hips nearly dislocated my neck as they bucked against my face.

My male ego throbbed at delivering such a powerful result to Lisa. I lifted my head in a huge, theatrical gasp, celebrating for a moment my dominance over her collapsed, perfect form, before I turned and fell upon Lee. I locked an erect, throbbing nipple in my mouth and sucked eagerly.

But that was not my aim, and I quickly relinquished that glorious bud, kissing my way down her soft, curvaceous belly. I confess that I wasn't gentle this time either as I roughly shoved her thighs wide and dove my face down to nuzzle against her clean-shaven nest. I felt Lisa lunge toward Lee above me, but much as I wanted to stop and drink in the sight of whatever she was doing turn to Lee, my priority was making the latter's groin explode with pleasure.

I paused and slowly, deliberately slowly, ran my tongue up the length of her hairless slit. I felt her writhe against me, and heard her moan clearly. Liz must not be kissing her at the moment, I momentarily reflected. Both hands dug into the flesh of her hips, they were firmer even than I had imagined, but no less lush. I did not need fingers to part the lips of the unshaven Lee. My tongue delved into her, over and over. With each lap, as it emerged, I bounced it over the throbbing bud of her clitoris.

I'll admit it. I made a comparison. She tasted so much sweeter than Lisa, though not so erotically musky. I almost came spontaneously again as I had that thought.

Lee wanted to just relax and enjoy my ministrations, but she had no chance. I was impatient, and whatever Lisa was doing up there was not helping. It seems like only seconds, though it had to be longer than that, before Lee was mewling helplessly, then rolling her hips against my face and gasping desperately, unable to breathe as she came. Her spasming hips pushed back against my face so hard I was forced backward uncomfortably, but I manfully kept my tongue inside her until she subsided... the second time.

I lifted myself up slowly, face dripping now with both of their juices, and looked down at the two of them, embracing in exhausted quivers on the bed. They smiled up at me in anticipation. An uncomfortably clinical conversation about reproductive health several months ago that had left me mortified (but jacking off furiously an hour later), had included the intelligence that they were both on the pill. My cock had returned to its full majesty while I ate them.