The Roommates Down the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so going to fuck both of you now, in turns," I growled. "If I nut in one of you, I apologize in advance to the other. I'll make it up as soon as I can!"

Lisa raised her hand meekly, as if a caricature of a student in class. "Excuse me: 'IF'? If coming inside one of us would be an accident, what do you intend to do instead?"

"I want to plunder you both, then spray my jizz all over all four of your spectacular tits," I replied.

Where the actual fuck did that sort of dominant shit come from? That wasn't me. I, if you had not twigged to it by now, am Mr. Paralysis By Over-Analysis, Mr. Patient, Mr. Let The Woman Lead.

Of course, having two goddesses wanting me to fuck them wasn't me either, so...

I am not sure if it was the months of pent-up lust, the last few days of put-upon anger, or just the fact that two women, these two women, both wanting me simultaneously, but I felt like a damned carnal god right then, capable and deserving of just about any feat of sexual prowess.

I briefly wondered if I could turn this feeling on and off in the future, because while I was loving this feeling, I was pretty sure it wasn't the real me. But for the moment, I embraced the Alpha-ness of it all. I needed it, honestly, to stand up to these two girls.

Lisa had spoken, so I grabbed her thighs, bent them wide and moved between them. "You first, impertinent lass!" I roared, trying to present a caricature of the very real Alpha I'd found myself being a moment before. They both, thankfully, laughed along with me, though Lisa's laugh was cut off with a gasp as I thrust myself swiftly, surely, and deeply into her.

Oh, sweet mother of God. My dick had never, NEVER had it so good. Lisa's pussy was so tight, so alive with energy as I penetrated her, that I gasped in overloaded pleasure. My hips began to thrust without my guidance and I braced myself against the mattress beneath Lisa as I pounded into her. Lee bent down and kissed Lisa beneath me. It was fucking hot, but frustrating, as it gave me no room to do the same. I reached out and cupped Lee's chin. I pulled her up and around toward me. She smiled briefly before I crushed my lips to hers.

I don't know if it was truly the case or not, but it sure felt like my tongue probed Lee's mouth in perfect time with my cock's thrusts inside Lisa.

Than it occurred to me, I had been blown by both of these women, licked then each to orgasm, I was presently fucking one of them... and just now, this was my first kiss with either. With a final smash of my lips, I pulled free of Lee and bent almost desperately downward to plant a kiss in turn on Lisa's delicate little mouth. She returned my kiss willingly, but I was panting too hard at my hard exertions inside her to keep it up.

I reared back above her and growled powerfully but quietly. Why I worried about how loud our voices were is a mystery in retrospect, because that bed was squeaking so loudly anyway!

I slammed into Lisa over and over again, but my hand crept to Lee's big, round ass, caressing it almost absently as she bent to once more make-out with Lisa. My brain twitched, and I found myself pulling out of Lisa, shifting to the side, grabbing that big, beautiful ass of Lee's, and sliding my cock up underneath it. My tip found her entrance, which was absolutely drenched already, and slid inside her in turn.

In moments, I was now hammering Lee from behind. My hands grasped her amazing ass as my hips slapped against her. I felt myself losing control, but I just did not fucking care. Neither did Lee, and I felt her suddenly bucking beneath me. The girls had let their mouths part during my switch, and Lee's sudden, powerful orgasm produced a significant scream. My eyes widened at that, but Lisa grabbed Lee's face and resumed their muffling kiss.

The damage was done though, and despite the exquisite agony in my hammering cock, I decided to worry about the reaction of our other dorm mates later.

Then, I imagined how smugly I (and probably the girls) would react to any questions from the neighbors, and I felt even more fucking powerful.

Lee collapsed, spent, and I realized that I had held back my orgasm through it all. I leaned down to kiss the back of her neck softly, slipping my length from inside of her. I looked up at Lisa and leered. She squealed in mock terror and rolled away.

I pounced after her, pinning her on her belly on the spare bed. I slid between her legs and pressed my now agonized cock up between her legs. He soft hair around her pussy parted, and I slid inside her once more, my return quite obviously welcome. I had Lisa pressed down on the bed hard, whimpering quietly as I humped down into her. My cock sang with power as it fought its way in and out of her tight confines. Letting your alpha flag fly is a heady experience.

Then Lee was there, kissing the nape of Lisa's neck. My brain briefly flashed on the image of Lee swinging her legs over to let Lisa feast on her sodden, plundered twat, but the two of them were not really there... yet, at least. We would see. They certainly seemed to be enjoying each other more than they had expected. Lee merely slipped a hand up under Lisa's chest and squeezed a lovely, firm, elastic tit as I kept hammering into that beautiful blonde pussy.

It was getting very hard to keep myself under control, fucking the second object of my obsession in the same doggy style as the first. My body wanted to do that which it was biologically designed for, and fill Lisa with cum, but I desperately fought to prevent that. Not yet.

Lisa fought to keep us going as well, but she had two people working on her and she spilled over into ecstasy with a mountainous scream only muffled by my big, college-logoed pillow that she had crammed against her face.

Both of them sated, I held my breath and went for my dream finish. I pulled out of Lisa and stood. She rolled over blearily beside Lee and I moved above them. Lee reached out to grasp my cock and began to jack it, hard. Lisa raised an exhausted hand of her own and tickled my balls. This was perfect.

And not designed to last.

In moments, no matter how hard I tried to keep going, I had had it. I grunted like I had been shot, and lost it. My cock gently spurted once, twice, then sprayed fucking everywhere. Some hit Lisa's face, some hit Lee's tits. Some jizz soaked other portions of their perfect fucking anatomy. And a whole lot seeped down onto the covers I had on that spare bed. I had a shitload of laundry to do now, I thought, first irritably, then triumphantly.

After what seemed like forever, but was probably only several seconds, my mind returned from megalomania to reality. Lee and Lisa were both still caressing my softening cock, their cum-sodden visages smiling up at me. My knees wobbled.

"Oh," Lisa panted, "this is going to be so fucking good."

"Yeah," agreed Lee. "Imagine how this is going be once we have gotten some practice."

And the two of them rested their faces again one another, my cum sticking their skin together.

----------

Thanks for reading this little one-off. As always, I would appreciate your ratings, especially good ones, but your comments even more. If you liked this story, please try some of my others as well.