The Root and His Aunt Lynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now take me, lover. Give it to me hard, just the way your mama likes it!"

Primed and ready to do as she asked, Lute wasted no time and was soon pummeling his huge cock in and out of her wanton cunt so hard and fast that her eyes grew huge as she realized what her stud nephew was capable of delivering.

"Oh, my fucking god, Luther!" she wailed ecstatically as her big white tits flopped against her chest like bouncing balls, "Oh, my god! Yes!"

Determined to show his aunt what the younger generation of Casey men had to offer, Lute grabbed her legs and pushed them up alongside her torso, giving him even greater purchase on her pussy as he resumed jamming his monster meat deeper than she'd ever been plumbed.

"Oh, you are so fucking big!" she moaned as she felt the head of his cock touch her cervix, "And you're so deep inside me...so deep...oh, my god!"

Moving a hand onto her clit, Lynn worked it frantically as Lute continued pounding away. And within minutes she was grunting and groaning as another orgasm coursed through her body.

Both Lynn and Lute were now glistening with sweat as they continued their fuck-fest. And as he looked down on his blissful partner, Lute remembered the previous summer at the lake after his high school graduation, lusting after his comely aunt as he observed her body spilling out of her modest but beguiling bikini. Her tits were fleshy beauties that he had fantasized wrapping around his prodigious member. So now seeing her gloriously naked, with her legs pinned back, her tits flopping, and her pussy impaled on his thundering cock, he was living out his fantasy.

And as Lynn took in her lover, she too was amazed at what was happening. She had suspected Lute favored his father and uncle in more than the obvious ways. So now she swooned in delight at seeing how he was capable of filling her with a cock of epic proportions.

"Yeah, baby! You fuck me so good...so good!"

After more deep thrusts into her gaping cunt, Lute was ready to change things up a bit. So he slipped out his cock and rocked Lynn farther onto her back, and then lifted up her ass and spread her cheeks apart with his hands.

"You ready to get ass fucked, baby?" Lute hissed as he slid a finger into her anus, preparing it for his entry.

Grabbing her bottom and spreading her cheeks apart even more, Lynn flexed her glutes and widened her anal opening for his beast.

"Yeah, do me nasty, baby. Take my sweet ass," she coaxed him as she wrapped her arms around her knees and held them back, "Shove that big cock in there and take me just like Jack does your mama. Yeah, that's right, get that big cock head in there." But once Lute had shoved his cock's swollen knob into her sphincter, she was quickly reminded how big he actually was.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, wow...my god! Oh fuck!" she gasped as he wasted no time working his full rod into her rear chute.

And once he began to fuck her with a passion that bordered on merciless, she could only squeal and moan as his big balls slapped against her milky white ass and his huge cock stretched her anal canal.

Seeing the grimace on her face as he drove his meat up her ass, Lute jeered through a mischievous grin, "So, is this the hard-on you hoped for when you teased me at the beach last summer? Flashing your big tits at me when no one was watching?"

Looking up at him with wide eyes that pleaded for more, Lynn moaned, "Oh, yeah, this is what I wanted!"

"And did you think that maybe someday I'd be pounding my big cock up your ass like this, making you squeal for more like some nasty slut?"

"Oh, I always hoped you would!"

"And did you think that I'd blow such a huge load of cum in your ass that you'd be oozing it for days?"

"Oh, god, yes! Give it to me, Luther! That's what I want! That's what I want!"

"Alright then! Here it is! Yeah, here it is!" Lute grunted as he drove his cock deep up her ass and delivered his first payload of cum with such a jolt that she felt as if a champagne bottle had been opened inside her.

But wanting her to witness the full extent of his spew, Lute then yanked his cock from her oozing asshole and moved forward so he could deliver his next load onto her stomach and tits, and then moving up over her torso he shot his final round onto her face. He then slid forward and shoved his cock into her mouth so she could suck off his last globs of jism.

Straddling her torso, Lute looked down with satisfaction at his stunned and cum-covered aunt. His milky seed was painted across her face and chest and was dripping out of her mouth as she continued trying to gulp down what she could.

Looking up at him with an astonished look that said, "What the fuck was that?" she wiped her hands across her face and body as she gazed with glassy eyes and saw the wondrous amount of viscous spew that now covered her.

Sated, Lute rolled off her and collapsed onto the bed, while Lynn gave a bewildered laugh as she rubbed his jizz all over her sweaty body and licked it off of her hands and tits.

"Sweet Jesus, Luther!" she then moaned, "I've never had a guy cum like that before! That was fucking incredible!"

"I've been saving that for you since last summer," Lute chuckled, "It's good we didn't wait any longer or I might have drowned you!"

Since they were both now a sticky mess, Lynn got up from the bed and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, beckoning for Lute to join her. The lovers then soaped under the steamy spray as they kissed and fondled each other. Knowing she was good for at least one more, Lute positioned Lynn face-forward against the wall and shoved his hand between her spread legs and worked over her pussy from behind until she shuddered and climaxed once again.

Before parting that night they made plans to meet up again the next evening. And at Lynn's request, Lute agreed to see if Dr. Tess Stone wanted to join them.

At work the next day, Lute called Tess and made his proposal. He told her a bit about Lynn and how he'd known her for years, offering that the two of them would get along really well. But he decided not to mention she was his aunt. He'd save that one for later.

After dinner that evening, Lute met Tess in the lobby of Lynn's hotel and the two took the elevator up to her room, only hitting the "stop" button once along the way so they could make out.

"Are you wearing panties?" Lute asked as she ground herself against him while they kissed, horny as usual for his big cock.

"Yeah, I came here from dinner with the department chair," she replied with a guilty smirk.

"Well then, let's take them off," Lute said as he lifted her dress and helped slide them down, "I want you to be ready."

"God, Luther, I'm always ready," Tess said with a laugh, loving how he made her feel so sexy.

"Can't argue with that. But still, let's also undo a couple of these buttons and show more of your big tits," Lute said as he undid the top buttons on her blouse, giving a nice view of her ample cleavage.

Kissing her again as they completed the ride to Lynn's floor, Lute asked, "So, are you ready to meet my Aunt Lynn?"

"What? She's your aunt?" Tess said incredulously.

"Oh, didn't I mention that?"

"No, you sure didn't!"

"It's okay, she's not a blood relative. She's married to my dad's brother."

"Well, I don't know about this..."

"It's not as if she's my daughter or anything," Lute chuckled.

Seeing that she had him there, Tess just shook her head and shot him a fake look of consternation.

"But she's hot, right?"

"Definitely hot. And nasty as hell."

"Okay. Let's go meet your Auntie Lynn!" Tess giggled as the elevator doors opened and they stepped out into the hall.

When they knocked on the door, Lynn met them fresh from the shower wearing a hotel bathrobe with a towel draped around her shoulders.

"Sorry! I decided to go for a quick swim before you came. Come in...come in!" Lynn said as she greeted Lute with a kiss on the cheek and Lynn with a warm introductory hug.

Lynn had all the makings for gin and tonics, so as Lute and Tess settled into the sitting area of the spacious room, Lynn mixed them a round of drinks.

They were only minutes into their conversation before it was obvious that Lynn and Tess had hit it off. Lynn had started telling stories about some of the people in her seminar -- like the guy who she suspected had spent the previous night watching the hotel's pay-per-view porn channels in lieu of sleeping, so he kept dozing off and then startling himself awake during the lectures. And she had Tess and Lute rolling as she acted out the poor guy's antics.

And when Tess asked if she thought any of her seminar colleagues were hooking up, Lynn told them about the married guy from her office -- she worked in the state's human resources department -- who was conducting an ongoing affair with a married woman who worked downstate. The two would always meet up at such events but were unaware that everyone else knew what they were up to. And Lynn then demonstrated how they would discretely hold hands under the table like innocent middle school kids.

"And a couple of years ago at a national HR convention, I bumped into them one night making out in the hotel stairwell and he pretended he was trying to help her find a lost contact lens. I mean, he had his pants unzipped and his schlong hanging out! The two of them are so cute!"

With Tess joining in with stories of her own, they continued on like that for some time as the two ladies sat close to each other on a loveseat while Lute listened and laughed from a nearby chair.

Once their gin and tonics, heavy on the gin, had been downed, Lute rose to make another round. Finding they were out of ice, he grabbed the ice bucket and went off down the hall in search of the ice machine. And when he returned, Tess had her hand inside Lynn's robe and the two were kissing and caressing like long lost lovers.

After mixing their drinks, Lute began to reset the room's ambience. He tuned the radio to the college jazz station, and then turned off all of the lights except for the desk lamp, which he shaded with a draped towel. The room now had a sexier vibe conducive to the lovemaking that was already heating up between the ladies.

Lynn's robe was now wide open, revealing she was naked underneath, just as she had no doubt planned. And Tess was squatting between her legs on the floor working her face up Lynn's open thighs, licking a path to her lover's waiting cunt.

Lute loved watching Tess eat pussy. Her usual modus operandi was to start out slow and tender, seducing her partner with her long languid tongue, working its way into the folds and erogenous zones of her lover's pussy.

Still in that first stage of her seduction, Lute decided Tess was too well-dressed for the occasion, so he got behind her and undid her long summer skirt and removed it, revealing her fine bare ass. And he then finished undoing her blouse and tossed it aside, all while she continued to make Lynn moan with her catlike tongue skills.

Tess's bra was the last article to come off, and when it too was shucked, Lute squatted behind her and cupped his hands under her luscious 36DD tits that he could never get enough of.

Looking up at Lynn as he fondled Tess's heavy breasts, she gave him a smile that told him she too was admiring their lover's body. And perhaps to remind him that she was also no slouch in the tit category, she lifted up her own bounteous D cup breasts and alternately licked one nipple and then the other, all while maintaining her nephew's steady gaze.

Tess was still in stage one of the cunnilingus act she had been perfecting. She was still pretty new to girl-on-girl sex, but as Lute observed, she was developing a pussy-eating style all her own.

Gradually moving into stage two, Tess became a bit more aggressive, nipping on Lynn's clit just hard to make her flinch, shoving her tongue deeper into her twat and then sliding her head down and rimming Lynn's asshole.

Seeing how her lover was slowly amping things up, Lynn grabbed Tess's head through her thick mane of dark wavy hair and pushed it down as she raised her hips and shoved her pussy deeper into her lover's face, moaning, "Mmmm...yeah, baby. That's right...that's right!"

After more stage two action, Tess pulled her face from her lover's crotch and grabbed one of her big tits and began rubbing its distended nipple against Lynn's clit.

Lute had long observed that when Tess was in the throes of lovemaking her usual proper English accent gave way to a cruder voice and dialect. So he snickered when a bit of Cockney slipped in when she cooed, "Hey Auntie, don't you think it's time for your nephew to get naked? Maybe show us that huge cock he's hopin' to shag us with?"

"Oh, definitely!" Lynn moaned as Tess continued nipple-rubbing her clit, "Show us your big cock, Luther!"

Lute was still positioned behind Tess, massaging her pendulous breasts and getting a bird's eye view of his lovers' action as Tess worked her magic on Lynn's ravenous pussy.

But standing up, he did as requested and slipped out of his clothes before rejoining his naked lovers, his thick tool at half-mast and rising. But instead of returning to his spot behind Tess, Lute climbed up onto the loveseat and positioned his crotch over Lynn's mouth so she could grab his huge tool and begin working it over with her ready mouth.

"Mmm...yeah...such a big beautiful cock," Lynn moaned as she fellated her nephew's growing meat, "Oh, yeah, so big and thick!"

Deciding it was time to move into stage three, Tess removed her tongue from Lynn's wet cunt and slid in a finger, which was soon followed by another, and then another, until all four of her digits were knuckle-deep in her lover's twat.

Anxious for more of Tess's hand, Lynn pushed her hips forward, encouraging Tess to work it in deeper. And as the two continued on, it wasn't long before most of Tess's hand had disappeared into Lynn's gaping pussy and was being worked around inside her as if it was searching for a lost jewel.

Overwhelmed by having Lute's huge cock driving in and out of her mouth and Tess's hand offering similar pleasures to her cunt, Lynn began writhing and moaning as her big white tits swayed across her chest.

"Oh, my god! Oh, yeah...yeah...yeah!" she moaned as Lute grabbed his balls and shoved them into her mouth.

While Tess continued working one hand around in Lynn's pussy, she used the other to manipulate her lover's clit, expertly massaging the bright red bud in a way she was sure would induce some climactic bliss.

And her confidence was soon confirmed as Lynn's stomach began to heave and she wailed, "Oh, fuck, yes! Oh, my sweet Jesus!"

Moving off of Lynn's face, Lute sat on the top edge of the loveseat and looked down as Tess brought his aunt off to a gushing orgasm. Gripping and squeezing her tits as she came, Lynn surprised them all when she screamed and squirted a stream of juices onto Tess, anointing her partner's big floppy tits with her own liquid love.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! God!" she wailed as her juices flew, "Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhh!"

Fortunately Lynn's terrycloth robe was spread out beneath her and kept the loveseat from getting drenched. But not so much for Tess who had gamely stayed in the line of fire, and she now looked down with a big smile as she surveyed the aftermath of her lover's juicy climax.

Startled at her own orgasmic waterworks, Lynn just grinned and shook her head as she slowly came to her senses, "Wow, you guys!" she sighed, "That was fucking amazing!"

Grabbing the hem of Lynn's robe so she could wipe off her face, Tess chimed in, "Amazing is right, auntie! You shot off like bloody geyser!"

While Lynn continued to bliss out in recovery mode, Lute climbed down from his perch atop the loveseat. "Let's give auntie a break," he said to Tess as he took her hand and led her over to the bed.

Dropping down onto the bed's soft duvet covering, the two lovers stretched out and began kissing. It had been more than a week since they'd last made love, so Tess was especially anxious to spread her legs and welcome Lute's thick cock back into her eager twat, surrounded as always by a dense jungle of dark fur.

Through glazed eyes, Lynn watched as Lute mounted Tess and slid his prodigious member inside her. It was a sight to behold, these sexy lovers fornicating with such obvious pleasure. Though for Lynn, watching her nephew fuck his art history professor wasn't as much fun as having him pound his thick spike into her own shameless pussy. Yet she still watched them intently, observing how familiar and loving they were with each other's beautiful bodies.

Being back in her old college town had been making Lynn nostalgic. And when Tess had been working over her pussy earlier, Lynn found herself reliving the first time she'd done it with another girl. It was during her sophomore year of college and she was dating Jack and living off-campus in an apartment with a friend.

Jack had offered to make dinner for Lynn and her roommate, Brenda, a tall, lovely brunette. The three of them polished off two bottles of wine with their lasagna and then smoked a joint after dinner. So they were all sufficiently loose as they cleaned up the kitchen and washed dishes. And when Jack and Lynn started kissing and getting frisky, it seemed only natural to invite Brenda to join them.

Brenda started out just kissing Jack, but soon she and Lynn were also going at it -- something they'd never done before. And knowing they were in safe company, the threesome soon ended up in Lynn's bed and spent most of the night entangled in various twosome and threesome combinations. And it was then that Lynn discovered how much she liked to do it with another girl, and also how great girls could be at eating pussy.

Lynn also discovered that she wasn't prone to jealousy. Even though she and Jack weren't an exclusive item at that time -- they were both also seeing other people -- she had no problem having him fuck Brenda. In fact, she had really enjoyed watching him pleasure her good friend with his big cock, and would feel the same with the other lovers they had welcomed into their bed over the ensuing years.

Tess was now getting agitated and starting to whimper and moan as she rubbed her fingers over her clit while Lute continued pounding her with the hard and steady rhythm that she loved.

"Mmm...lover, I'm gonna' cum! I really, really am! Oh, god, yes I am!"

Ramping up his pile driving even more, Lute reached under Tess and grabbed her ass and pulled her into him as he drove himself deeper and harder into her ravaged cunt.

Wild-eyed and with her thick dark tresses wet with perspiration, Tess tensed and then collapsed as she came.

"Oh, god, lover! YES! YES! YES!""

Gradually slowing his fuck-thrusts, Lute looked down and watched as Tess moved through her first orgasmic wave, which was quickly followed by a second and then a third as she continued diddling her twat while he worked her pussy from the inside.

"Mmm...so good...so good...so good" she murmured as the final wave subsided and she pulled Lute in for a long kiss.

Lynn had been watching all of this with rapt attention, and had been working over her own sodden pussy while Tess and Lute provided nearby entertainment.

Knowing Lute was still ready for more, Tess rolled him off of her and leaned down, taking his slick tool into her mouth as she motioned for Lynn to come over.

Rising from the loveseat, Lynn shed the open robe she'd been wearing and joined Tess in working on Lute's huge boner. Kissing and sucking his thick organ, the two ladies traded off on Lute while slipping in long kisses with each other.

"He's all ready for you to mount up, auntie," Tess whispered as she leaned back while holding Lute's cock, signalling for Lynn to climb aboard, "It doesn't get any better than this!"