The Root and His Aunt Lynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
484 Followers

Maneuvering into position, Lynn straddled Lute and welcomed his thick meat into her soaking twat, moaning as she slowly slid down onto the full expanse of his rigid tool.

"God, no, it doesn't get any better than this," she moaned as Lute filled her pussy from stem to stern.

With her big white tits swaying to and fro, Lynn began to lift herself up and down on her nephew, taking him inside her with lustful delight. And while she did, quietly Tess slid off the bed and grabbed her purse before slipping into the bathroom.

The lusty relatives continued fucking in Tess's absence, enjoying the carnal reunion they had begun the day before, smiling at each other and grinding their sweaty bodies together in heated concentration.

When Tess returned, she slid in behind Lynn on the bed and announced, "Okay, lovers. Let's turn this up a notch, shall we?"

Looking over at her, Lute saw that she was now wearing the huge strap-on dildo she had bought in the city earlier that summer. Glistening with lubricant, it was a formidable rubber phallus and Lute knew exactly where it was headed.

"Oh, my god! That thing's huge!" Lynn exclaimed as she turned and looked down, never having seen such a big fake schlong.

"Hell yes it is! It's my rubber Luther!" Tess giggled as she shoved Lynn forward and stuck the cock's bulbous head against her ass, "And it's ready for you!"

To aid his doppelganger's entry into Lynn's ass, Lute reached up and spread her ass cheeks apart as Tess worked the dildo's head into her anus.

"Oh, fucking Jesus," Lynn moaned as she realized what was happening and that she was about to be double pumped.

Lute knew that when Tess got heated up she could be pretty nasty. So he wasn't surprised when she jammed her strap-on cock up Lynn's ass in one huge thrust, causing her to wince and groan in surprise.

"Oh, my god, oh my fucking god!" Lynn moaned as she got sandwiched between two huge cocks, "What are you doing to me?"

Lynn had fucked in all kinds of ways during her active sex life, including with the aid of toys. But she'd never been ass-fucked by a busty chick wearing a huge strap-on while simultaneously having her cunt pounded by a guy with a ten-inch cock. Though once she got over the initial shock of being violently penetrated from both the front and back, she got into it and offered herself up for the taking.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me...fuck me, do it!" she moaned as she gyrated between her two phallic invaders, "Oh, my god, yes!"

From his vantage point, Lute was able to look up and watch two sets of big succulent tits flopping about as his lovers bounced and pounded in the throes of their carnal lust.

Tess was now driving her hips back and forth at a frenetic pace as she worked her attachment into Lynn's ass like she was born for it. And with her bum impaled on the big rubber schlong, Lynn bounced on Lute's cock and rubbed her clit, determined to reward herself with another orgasm.

Fortunately the king-sized bed had a good sturdy frame or the athletics being performed on it would have caused a terrible row. Because the lovers became even more agitated, groaning and sweating as their bodies slapped together while they delved even deeper into their copulating frenzy.

Both Lute and Lynn were grimacing with their teeth clenched in pre-orgasmic concentration. Lute could feel his ejaculate working its way to the fore, and Lynn began to shudder as the electrical current of her next climax started to tingle her nerve endings.

"Oh, yeah...yeah...yeah..." Lute moaned when his initial torrent of spew finally exploded into Lynn's defiled orifice, "Here it is, auntie!" he gasped as he shoved himself deeper inside her and continued unloading his viscous seed.

"Give it to me...give it to me!" Lynn hissed as she looked down at her nephew who was now manically sucking on her tits as he delivered yet another volley of his jizz inside her overwhelmed twat, "I want it all...give it to me!"

And while Lute continued firing off the last of his spew into her gushing pussy, Lynn collapsed into her own orgasmic bliss, a climax of seismic proportions overtaking her body, skewered as she was on two huge cocks.

"Oh...sweet Jesus...oh...oh...oh...oh," she whimpered as she was swept through her body's climactic waves.

Seeing the fruits of her labor unfolding beneath her, Tess eased her strap-on appendage out of Lynn's gaping asshole and shifted back onto her haunches. As she caught her breath, she undid her apparatus and tossed it aside as she watched her two lusty partners glide into the aftermath of their lovemaking.

Sufficiently fucked, Lynn raised up and lifted her pussy from Lute's slick cock. As she did, a stream of his jizz flowed down her thighs and pooled onto Lute's stomach. Hating to just leave it there, Lynn dipped a hand into the milky spew and rubbed it over her heaving tits like a fine lotion, and then she flopped down next to him on the bed.

Looking up at Tess, Lynn put her cum-laden fingers into her mouth and licked them off while more of Lute's splooge continued oozing from her swamped pussy.

Rather than join the two expended lovers in their post-coitus reverie, Tess decided she needed one more round. So sliding across the bed, she straddled Lynn's head and eased her hairy bush down onto her lover's face.

"Wanna' give me one more, love?" Tess whispered, "I don't think it'll take much to bring me off."

Lynn's affirmative reply was muffled through the folds and fur of Tess's pussy that she was now hungrily working over with her tongue.

As the two ladies went at it, Lute revived and inserted himself into the action. Mounting Lynn's upper torso with his tool still dripping cum, he and Tess kissed long and hard before he moved his head down and homed in on her big tits, caressing and sucking them in the way that she loved.

"Oh, yeah, lover. That's right, come to mama!" Tess moaned as Lute suckled on one perfect tit and then the other, "Yeah, that's right, come to mama!"

As predicted, it wasn't long before Tess began to groan as an orgasm started to take hold. Pulling Lute into her chest and nearly smothering Lynn with her gushing cunt, Tess shuddered and gave a series of long guttural moans that signaled to her lovers, as well as to anyone passing by in the hall, that she was cumming.

"Ohhhhh, yeah...yeah...yeah! Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh, god yes!"

Gasping for air, Lynn eased Tess off of her juice-covered face, while Tess gratefully caressed her lover's wet blonde hair.

"Mmm...thanks, baby, that was so nice. So nice!"

After taking some time together on the bed to snuggle and return to their senses, Lute pulled a beer from the mini-bar and shared it among them.

Based on what they all had to do the next day, it was understood they wouldn't be spending the night together. But before they went into the bathroom and ended their evening with a long steamy communal shower, they made plans to meet up again at Tess's that Thursday for dinner and more raucous sex.

After her seminar ended on Saturday, Lynn packed up to return home. While she did, Lute stopped by her room to see her off. Their goodbye hug turned into a long kiss, which quickly morphed into them tearing off their clothes and having one last torrid fuck.

For this last act, they watched themselves fuck as Lute took her from behind while she leaned over a low dresser that had a large mirror mounted above. He loved seeing the reflection of her big udders swinging to and fro and how she smiled and grimaced in delight as he plundered her insatiable pussy with his thick cock.

When they finally made their goodbyes, it was left unsaid, though well understood, that from then on their family life would never be quite the same.


RootRadio
RootRadio
484 Followers