The Root of the Matter - Hylore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dielle came back to herself, realizing she'd reached a tremendous climax. The force of her ejaculation spewed cum almost to the goddess's crossed legs, well over two meters away. She felt drained and invigorated at the same time. She turned to find Theris at the base of the dais holding the battered kettle and the two worn mugs, a concerned look on her face.

"You all right? I heard to you breathing hard. I made more tea, shaved some more from the root so it's double strength now. Give us stammim... fortitude for our practice. And I brought what's left of the lotion--just in case."

The priestess nodded and stood on surprisingly firm legs. She went down to the main floor of the temple, feeling the mats under her feet as if for the first time. She turned back to look at the goddess who was the same as before and saw that her stream of cum was trickling slowly along the uneven boards of the platform to join with the remaining puddle of her and Theris's cum from when they'd sat earlier for prayers. It seemed perfectly normal for the silky fluid to appear to run the wrong way.

She noticed her cock was still hard, her balls felt full; a quiver of anticipation fluttered through her lower body, rippling the muscles of her abs in a very pleasing way. She took a mug from Theris and drank deeply, the bitterness of the tea seemed to have evaporated and only the sharp, clean taste of the root remained. "It's better this time," she said.

"Yeah, I guess using more helps. Now you know." The blonde drained her own mug and regarded her lover with a contented expression. She set the mug and the kettle on the first step. "Where do you want to start? Some exercises maybe?"

"We need to get some protection, from, uh, scrapes and bruises, and..." Dielle began.

"Rug burns?" Theris finished. "Good idea. But I do you first, as you already lathered me up earlier." The blonde knelt in front of the priestess's rock-hard erection, took a handful of the lotion, and began working it into the sensitive skin on the inner thighs and crotch. She paid special attention to the cock, balls, and pussy. Dielle tired not to moan, but Theris's touch made her lean forward and put her hands on the blonde's head. She chuffed and wheezed as the lotion was massaged in, the heel of the blonde's palm massaging deep.

With her last finger's worth of lotion, Theris slid up the crack between the brunette's butt cheeks and inserted that finger to the second knuckle in the puckered ring of her anus. Dielle gasped at the intrusion and then breathed out hard as the lotion penetrated the tender flesh within. "Ohhh." was all she managed to say before she collapsed on her knees, every muscle rippling chaotically.

Dielle's eyes refocused as she sighed loudly. "That was... unexpected. But it felt amazing. Now, you." The priestess raised her own handful of lotion. Theris backed away but Dielle followed her until the blonde tripped over a bolster and landed on her ass, legs spread; then she knelt quickly and massaged some of the lotion into Theris's balls.

"Feels good?" the priestess asked slyly as she fondled each plum in turn. Theris only gabbled and lay back, eyes shut. Dielle used more lotion to coat her lover's thighs, which still showed the faint remains of bruising, onto the waving shaft of her cock, into the folds of her cunt, which drew a sharp gasp from the prone woman, and, finally, with the last bit, the size of a marble, she opened the slit at the tip of Theris's dick and began working into the exposed wet and tender flesh. She manage to get the very tip of her finger inside, slick with the lotion, which caused Theris to jerk violently and, to the priestess's surprise, call Leshar's name.

Dielle sat back and drank more tea while she waited for Theris to recover. The blonde took some minutes to stagger to her feet but her dick was erect and her eyes were bright. The priestess put her mug next to the kettle and moved so the two women stood nose to nose, nipple to nipple, cock to cock. She took one of Theris's hard nubs between thumb and forefinger, twisting and pulling it. Their cocks rubbed along their rigid lengths, cum flowing again from the slits to coat both shafts. She said, "A fight? A struggle of muscle against muscle, mind against mind, cock against cunt and mouth? A fight where there must be a winner and a loser? Where one must dominate another?"

Theris nodded slowly, her own rising heat making it difficult for her to have a rational conversation. "Yes," she said uncertainly.

"Then the object is to win?"

"Mostly. Why?"

Dielle put a forearm across Theris's chin and tossed her to the floor with a swift hip move. She threw herself onto the prone and stunned blonde, straddling her chest and stretching her arms out flat. She leaned into Theris's face. "Like this?"

Theris bucked her hips and bounced the priestess off her backwards onto her ass. The blonde sat on Dielle's stomach, picked her head up by her hair and raised a fist. She stopped only when the priestess's eyes went wide with fear. When she relaxed, Dielle twisted suddenly, catching Theris off guard and rolling them across the mats until the priestess ended up on top again. The blonde bucked again but this time the brunette wrapped her legs around her now-opponent's waist and held on, though they fell to the side and then Theris was on top again.

"Enough." she said, her hand on Dielle's throat, which seemed to be the only way to get the priestess's attention.

"I thought I was supposed to try to win. Was that wrong?"

"No. The point is to do it right. You're not doing it right."

"I don't understand. If I wasn't wrong, then I must be right. Right?"

Theris lay down next to Dielle, both of them face up and panting slightly. "This kind of fight isn't about jumping on someone and pushing their shoulders to the ground. You have to make them submit. You don't get a quick count of ten and it's over. Try again, Dielle. I know you can do it."

"Submit? Like you do it?" The priestess asked, trying to catch her breath.

"Well, yeah, sort of, but..." Theris's reply was choked off when Dielle slammed a fist into her gut and then tried to roll on top of her again.

The two women tumbled across the mats, coming up hard against the lower step of the dais where Leshar regarded them with her peaceful gaze. Theris put a fist hard into Dielle's kidney and the brunette answered with a knee to the groin. Again, they rolled about in a tangle, this time away from the dais, into and over the pillows and bolsters, the priestess trying futilely for a kind of body scissors, the blonde pushing her away with her greater strength and fending off most of the blows with her arms and hands. Theris ended upside down, face in a scratchy bolster, arm up and twisted back as Dielle struggled for an octopus hold, something she'd heard described but never tried before. Theris threw the priestess over her back and fell solidly on the prone woman only to pull away sharply when she felt a hand grab for her balls. They found themselves sitting in each other's laps, gasping for air, or at least Dielle was gasping; Theris was barely breathing hard, though her crotch hurt mightily.

The brunette flung her forearm out again, striking the blonde in same spot as before, and blood trickled out between rapidly swelling lips and over a bruised chin. Now fully angry, Theris gripped her lover by the throat and slapped her hard across the face. Dielle's nose began bleeding.

"Fuck's sake, Dielle, stop. What in all the names of the gods of Chaos do you think you're doing?" She let go of the brunette's throat.

"Trying to make you submit." The priestess said in a raspy voice, clearing her throat. "What you said I should do." She probed her nose gently. "Ow. That hurt. Why did you hit me? I was only trying to do what you said."

"It's supposed to hurt, dammit. And you're doing it all wrong. Here, give me your hand." The blonde stood and hauled the priestess up after her. They walked slowly to the dais and sat on the lower step next to the tea kettle. Theris poured them each a mug.

"Maybe this was a mistake, to ask you to help me." The blonde sipped her tea sideways to avoid the cut on her mouth. "I don't think you understand. I just won't show up tonight."

"What happens if you do that?" Dielle asked sipping her tea and dabbing at her nose.

"Oh, I'll probably never get another fight again. But I'd rather that happen than you get hurt."

"No. Tell me what I'm doing wrong. I won't let you lose something you like doing."

Theris sighed and leaned back against the steps. "You're trying to be me and you can't do that, love. I'm bigger and stronger than you. Whatever you t'sry, I can turn it back on you. If I can do it, the two we're supposed to fight tonight will take you apart in minutes. And I mean hurt you. If you really want to go through with this, be yourself. Do what you did to me earlier. Make me whine and beg and never want to get up. I know it against your teaching and you think wrestling me to the ground is going to work. It's not because you... It's a bad idea, Dielle. It's fine, I can find other things to do, I always have."

The priestess put her hand on her lover's shoulder. "One more time, please. Just one more try. If I don't do it right this time, then I'll quit. Please? I want to help you, really."

The blonde drained her tea and took the empty mug from Dielle. She stood and stretched. "One more time. But I swear, Dielle, if you hit me again, I'm going to lay you out cold and tie you to your bed."

They stood once more, faced each other but this time they locked up in a slow, awkward dance across the floor, each one trying to bring the other down while staying upright herself. Flecks of dried cum wafted away from them in warm, still air until they began to perspire and then everything became pleasantly slick again.

Theris tripped Dielle and followed her to the floor to wrap up in a combination reverse bear hug and body scissors, one heel wedged firmly against the brunette's moist pussy. She made no attempt to work the exposed and throbbing cock. The priestess was off guard and helpless in moments. She struggled but Theris was bigger and stronger, with the advantage of position. The blonde let her opponent twist until she gulped for breath in the tight grip.

When Dielle stopped squirming, Theris loosened her hold enough to twist the priestess across one knee, arching her back with a firm hand to the throat. Dielle's erection waved in the air and she tried harder to get loose as she realized what was happening. But Theris held her fast and began a slow massage of the stiff cock until cum drooled from the slit in a steady stream. The blonde stroked harder, pulling and twisting, making sure there was friction across the sensitive head and underside. The change in rhythm was too much for Dielle and she came hard, bucking her hips like a madwoman. Theris held the cock and pointed it at her mouth where she caught most of the hot cum and let the rest splash on her face and breasts. Dielle sagged to the floor. Theris lay down alongside her.

"That wasn't very good, Dielle. It was too quick and I didn't have any fun. Though you did come a lot and you taste good. What happened?"

The priestess sighed. "I thought I was ready but you were just too strong for me. This really isn't such a good idea. I'd just embarrass you."

"You always say things like that." Theris took her lover's chin in her hand, forcing them face to face. "For years you've just given up. This temple job is the best thing that ever happened to you. You need confidence; you've only been at it for ten years. It's more than just your ability to fuck somebody senseless. 'Cause, woman, earlier you made me come harder and more than I've ever done. Whoo. Try again. At least you didn't use that arm of yours."

The brunette breathed a great sigh, sat up, eyes bright and cagy, and wrapped Theris up in an awkward bear hug. The two women rolled about the floor, bumping into and over cushions and bolsters, working up a sweaty sheen on their entangled bodies. Theris pinned Dielle on her back, holding her in a grapevine stretch. The priestess strained against it with unexpected strength, thrusting her crotch against the blonde in very un-priestessly and unsisterly way, which was good because they weren't sisters--really. Theris responded by sliding down Dielle's stomach, giving their cocks a nice rub as an added bonus, to where she could nudge her hard shaft around Dielle's balls and into her very wet, very slick cunt. Dielle gasped then wrapped her legs around Theris's hips, high and tight, digging a heel into the woman's ass. Her vaginal muscles rippled in combinations she'd learned in her ten years as an apprentice, sliding her hand between them to massage the nexus of nerves between Theris's legs again.

"Oh, fuck. Leshar's balls and dripping cock. Let me come, you wicked bitch," Theris whispered in strained voice and then licked her lover's silky ear.

"No," answered Dielle in an equally aroused whisper. "You said I needed practice. Well, I'm practicing." Then she nibbled Theris's long pointed ear from tip to lobe. She waited until the blonde climaxed without ejaculating, as she'd planned, and rolled the stunned woman onto her back so their positions were reversed. She'd found her own release just before her lover, also without coming. Dielle slid backwards off Theris's cock and slowly, centimeter by centimeter, pushed her own cock deep into the waiting pussy, which sucked at it eagerly. The blonde now wrapped her legs around the priestess's hips and the two fucked leisurely for several minutes.

Dielle reached another release without spurting any cum, also as she planned. Theris hadn't come again but looked to be close if her crossed eyes and ragged breathing were any indication. The priestess sat up, still with the blonde's legs wrapped around her and stroked the throbbing dick, holding the root firmly, squeezing, at first gently, then harder until Theris arched her back and shuddered; only a slight drool of cum leaked from the slit. Dielle smiled in satisfaction and rolled over to lie next to her lover on the mats.

"Hoo. That was... I thought my eyes were going to exploded. And my cock." Theris turned to the brunette, sweat dripping from her nose. "I didn't come--again. That's just cruel."

"Do you feel the ecstasy still? And are you still hard, able to continue?" Dielle asked.

"Yeah, to both. But, fuck's sake, woman, it's kinda harsh ain't it?"

The priestess raised up on one elbow and kissed Theris's open mouth. She continued, after some reciprocal tongue sucking, "If you'd expended your seed twice in that short a time, how would you feel now? Ready for more or ready for a nap?"

"Well, that's a point to think on." Theris raised up on an elbow as well and started into Dielle's wet face, taking in the bright eyes, the flared nostrils, open mouth, and damp silky hair plastered against her cheeks. "But, as we're both still ready for more, as you say, we still haven't practiced. That was earth-shaking but it wasn't wrestling, which we're going to do tonight. I don't think you can fuck our opponents into submission." The blonde looked thoughtful. "Well, maybe not. But you haven't showed me any moves at all."

In mutual, wordless agreement, they began rolling across the floor again, this time not looking to fuck, though their cocks did occasionally find a waiting cunt or mouth to slide into, but scuffling for dominance. Theris found the first advantage and locked Dielle in a strong body scissors, squeezing hard against the priestess's firm abs and ribs until she quit writhing and flailed her arms on the mats. The blonde released her hold and dragged the brunette upright by her wet hair so they sat in a spoon, Theris holding the gasping woman back by the throat, mauling her breasts, cock, and balls, with an occasional dip into the cum-soaked pussy.

"You've got to do better than that, love," she purred as Dielle moaned.

The priestess went slack and Theris released her, too late realizing it was a feint instead of a faint. Dielle twisted quickly and the two women wrestled more, each one getting a hold and losing it on slick flesh. Theris ended up on her stomach with Dielle on her back facing her ass. The priestess bent the blonde's legs back and hooked them under her arms. She pulled Theris's cock from underneath and laid it down between her legs, beginning a long massage of pussy, balls, and dick that left the blonde sobbing and pounding the floor in submission.

Dielle released Theris who, as quickly as the priestess had earlier, twisted them around into another tight ball of tangled arms and legs. This is fun, the priestess admitted as she bit at a passing nipple, appreciating the quick and seductive turns and twists. They whirled and coiled, grabbing at anything sticking out, which was both cocks and two pairs of pulsing balls. Theris put a knee into Dielle's crotch, drawing a groan from her lover, who, quite out of character, put a knee into the blonde's crotch. Even with partially cracked nuts the two women wrapped tighter, putting each other into a mutual headlock that quickly turned into a mutual body scissors with each one head to crotch.

With a good view of an open and swollen pussy each woman attacked the other with mouth and tongue, cocks leaking cum as they nestled between sweaty breasts. Dielle felt her balls being squeezed, gently this time, but still with a fair amount of force. She responded by sticking her tongue farther into Theris's cunt and inserting a thumb into the upturned asshole all the way to the first joint. The blonde grunted and the priestess felt a finger go into her own ass, wiggling against the tender flesh inside. She sucked up a fragrantly musky plum in its wrinkled sac, giving it a generous tongue lashing while she put two fingers of her other hand into the sopping slit where her mouth had just been. She felt Theris do something similar and it was all as near to bliss as she'd ever been, even counting the times she communed with Leshar she noted with a brief touch of shame.

Minutes passed and their heat mounted to near breaking until, as if with one mind, they pushed gently against the bundle of nerves between the anus and cunt, kneading it gently until both reached a huge orgasm that still left their balls full. Clever girl, Dielle thought, appreciating the return of the favor she'd given Theris earlier. As the orgasm shivered through her one more time, like a wave beating between two walls, she pushed away from her lover and lay gaping on the floor. The climax had been more than she'd expected, she'd thought she could control herself better, should have done. But the thrill washed about her again, a mild after tremor that left her shaking but, with her cock still hard, wanting more, a release.

"Fuckin' devils of the underworld," Theris gasped. "If I don't come soon, I'm gonna blow. Bitch. Let me come. At least let me do it myself." she whinged as she rubbed her face.

"Then," Dielle wheezed, rising to fall on Theris again, "time to finish you off."

"Not if I do you first," the blonde responded with passion.

Theris got her arms up to catch Dielle and vault the priestess over her own prone body to land on her back, gasping for air. The blonde knelt between her legs and thrust them apart. She pushed the legs forward to raise Dielle's ass in the air and shoved her cock, slick with cum that was only the first few drops before the flood, into the priestess's ass with one swift thrust. Dielle moaned in pleasure. She'd only had a few cocks up her backside in the last ten years, mostly from clumsily but well-meaning worshipers. This was different. Despite the suddenness of the intrusion, the stroking afterward was firm but gentle--impetuous, insistent, urgent, until, with a great heave and whoosh of breath, Theris came, hard and long. The priestess felt the pulsing of the blonde's cock and the flood of warm cum inside her. She suppressed an orgasm with difficulty, she needed to save it for one last thing.