The Root of the Matter - Hylore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's all that mean?" Dielle asked Theris. "Those were a lot of words and I only understood a few of them."

"And no sprayin' your jizzum on the patrons, like last time." Fiara shouted from the back of the room as the crowd laughed.

"Ah, it's fairly plain, see. I may have forgot to tell you that part... too," Theris answered as Dielle glared at her. "We can be one on one, both of us at the same time, so it's not a real tag team kind of thing, see. But there can't be two on one, that's cheating, though I've known times when... but that's not important. We wrestle and can change up as we see fit but only if both partners change, see. And that part at the end, well, Ouresel and Tupel, they work for the Dread Pirate. Directly, like. They do... uh... errands for her. So they think they've got a pass when it comes to not biding by the rules. But you'll do fine, Dielle. Just think of how we practiced this afternoon. Use that to your advantage, 'cause, well, there's likely to be a lot of, well, penetration. It's almost always part of this kind of fight."

"You mean fucking? Great. Any other rules you haven't told me about? Aside from no kicking or gouging or biting or anything like that?"

"Uh, no time limit, we can call a rest if all agree. Last ones standing are the winners. Simple, see. We just wait them out, they win, as always, give the crowd a good show, don't get killed, and collect our pay. Like I said, simple." Theris spread her hands as if it were all perfectly clear. Dielle smacked her on the shoulder.

"When we get back to the temple, assuming we do," Dielle cast a wary eye at the masnen who were downing a big tankard of ale each, "then you and I are going to have words. Words." She punched Theris in the arm again. It felt good.

"Come here, little bird, I want to clip your wings," one of the masnen said, Dielle couldn't tell which. Both masnen's cocks were erect and twitching. The crowd grew silent in anticipation.

"You take Tupel, she's slower." Theris pointed at the bulkier of the two masnen, the one with gapped teeth, as she danced toward the other, Ouresel. "Don't get killed. We both have to be alive to collect," the blonde said over her shoulder. "Remember, practice."

"Whaa...?" Dielle managed to say before Tupel tackled her and threw her to the floor, landing heavily on top, wrapping massive arms around the smaller priestess in a tight bear hug. A large knee wedged itself between her legs to mash her balls and cunt. A vision of the two amazons bashing each other flashed through her mind at the same time as the pain.

Tupel leaned in close to Dielle's ear, breathing on, but not quite touching, it. "You've courage, that's for sure. But just lie down and squirm a bit. Your other bit o' fluff won't be far behind."

The priestess felt the large woman shift, sliding the leg away from her crotch and replacing it with her massive third leg, fully erect and slick at the tip. To her surprise, Dielle found her own cock was hard and her pussy wet, as if in anticipation of enlightening a worshiper. Not that there've been any worshipers lately, her inner voice said petulantly, your last fuck was your sister. Pervert.

The masnen spread the priestess's legs with a strong push of her knees and worked the cock under the sweating balls to the moist lips of her cunt. "Don't struggle too much, little bird," she whispered, "enjoy it. All the others have." And she shoved her cock deep into Dielle.

All her training came to the fore as the priestess opened her vagina with her powerful internal muscles. The masnen grunted in surprise as her dick slid in without the slightest resistance and she felt well-trained pussy muscles enfolding her. Dielle hiked herself up to get leverage and tried to wrap her legs around her opponent but the woman was too big so she settled for hooking her heels under the masnen's ass, locking them together. The surprised look on Tupel's face told she realized she might be in trouble.

Dielle wrapped her arms around the masnen's neck, it was the only place she could get any purchase and the two women began a slow, erratic fuck, slow because the priestess was controlling the movement; erratic because the masnen was trying desperately to get loose and couldn't. They rolled across the floor, bumping into another mass of flesh Dielle realized was Theris and Ouresel, tangled in a complex knot, sweat dripping from their bodies, both cocks poking up to the ceiling, cum flowing out each to coat the other in a fragrant film.

Tupel raised up on her knees, the priestess still clinging to her, the masnen's cock trapped in her pussy. She slammed Dielle hard onto the floor, knocking the wind from the brunette but coming at the same time, exploding a load of cum into Dielle. The two women slid apart, both gasping for breath, one from not having any, the other from a massive climax. The priestess felt pretty good, considering.

"Fff-uuck me." Tupel gabbled.

"If you insist," Dielle answered, finally able to breathe, and knelt between the prone masnen's legs, sliding the large knees onto her shoulders, raising the slick but still hard cock and damp ass, hiding behind a pair of twitching balls. Faster than she would have believed possible earlier in the day, she slipped her erection under the nut sac and gently but firmly into the upturned asshole. Tupel groaned and then moaned as the priestess began a slow stroking motion. The masnen wasn't very expert at returning the pleasure, Dielle thought she probably reached her climaxes quickly and then went off to do something else, which was typical of most of the pirates on Corsair's Nest, too involved in their own gratification to take notice of another's needs.

As she drilled Tupel's ass without much enthusiasm, she noticed the tangled mass of Theris and Ouresel, their cocks still sticking out sideways from between their pressed abs. The blonde lifted her leg to lay it across Ouresel's large thigh, then a small fist raised out of the mass, Theris's, and, almost casually, punched the larger pale cock directly in the tip, which crumpled slightly and oozed cum. The masnen gasped a huge inrush of air. A much larger fist, Ouresel this time, appeared, the other hand holding the blonde's sweaty neck in a tight grip, while she rocked until her knee forced Theris's leg wider and smacked her meaty knuckles into the exposed balls. Even though Theris made no noise her body sagged and the tip of her cock shivered. Dielle winced in sympathy; it was at that point she realized what kind of fight it was going to be. A hard elbow struck her in the side of the head, telling her that Tupel had the same thoughts as her companion.

The priestess lost her grip on the masnen's legs; she felt them begin to tighten around her neck. Uh, oh, not a good idea, thought Dielle. She wriggled free of the closing legs, her cock slipping wetly from the tight puckered ring as she flipped herself out of the way. Something hit her hard in the back of the head, causing an explosion of colored lights and a sharp pain. From the corner of her eye, as she fell forward into Tupel's waiting arms, she saw Ouresel's foot pulling back to lock around Theris's back. Strong hands began twisting her in unusual ways.

In seconds, Dielle found herself lying on her back on top of Tupel, legs spread wide by the masnen's heels, the massive cock wedged in the crack of her ass, her own dick waving like a third hand at the crowd who'd gone back to drinking because it was obvious the fight was almost over--again, and the masnen would walk away with the victory and most of the money. Tupel began mauling one of the priestess's nipples, pulling and pinching it in what she probably thought was some kind of dominant move. It would have been on most anyone besides Dielle, who, this night, with her training, and her body seemingly propelled by tea, actually liked it.

She twisted her hips so Tupel's cock slid under her balls poking at the entrance to her pussy again. The masnen's other hand came around to grab her other breast but Dielle caught it and turned the thumb in a direction it wasn't supposed to go; Tupel whined and the crowd took notice. In a quick move she positioned the large cock against her own puckered asshole and, still twisting the masnen's thumb, impaled herself on Tupel's dick. It slid in easily; it felt good; she felt... full. She squeezed her interior muscles, drawing an odd cry from the woman beneath her. She sat up, letting go of the thumb and began a slow, methodical, ritual she'd learned from the previous priestess, Nera, who said it took most people near to bliss. She alternated punches to the nuts, not hard, but enough get the masnen's attention, with a twisting knuckle massage of the tangle of nerves between the balls and the ass. Nera called it the taint, why Dielle never found out, but it was a magical place if caressed properly, and Dielle knew exactly how to caress it.

Pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure, pleasure, pain, pain, pleasure... Tupel whined and whimpered and beat her fists on the smooth floor, now spotted with small puddles of sweat and cum as the priestess worked her balls with her fist and her cock with the well trained muscles of her ass. It wasn't that she particularly liked getting a cock shoved where it wasn't really supposed to go, but as a priestess of Leshar she'd learned to put aside her own feelings and consider those of others, as Leshar demanded.

The crowd was excited, the fight wasn't over and at least one of the masnen appeared to be losing. Dielle turned to see Theris being knocked silly by a forearm to the chin. Keeping with the letter of the rules, Ouresel didn't use her fists when anyone was looking.

"Hey, Theris, stop fucking around and get serious," Dielle waved her arms at the blonde. The crowd roared. "I want to change up. Let me know when you're ready." Several women in the crowd applauded but stopped when Ouresel turned to see who it was.

Theris, on her ass, blood leaking from her mouth, swept a foot across the floor, catching Ouresel off guard and tumbling her to the floor. She stood and faced Dielle. "I'm ready. You? You don't look ready." The blonde turned to the crowd who was beginning to enjoy the fight. "Does she look like she's ready?"

"Nooo." shouted most of the women, raising their tankards.

Dielle stood, Tupel's cock slipping from her back door with a wet sucking sound, cum leaked from the tight hole; the priestess hadn't known that the masnen had come several times, she'd been absorbed in balls and taint. "I'm ready."

The two duanen passed each other on their way to a different opponent. Theris kissed Dielle on the ear. The priestess rubbed her lover's ear and whispered, "She likes it in the ass. A lot."

------

Dielle walked unsteadily toward the prone Ouresel. She hadn't realized that getting punched in the head, twice, could make her so woozy. The masnen at her feet wasn't in much better shape, she'd landed on her nose, which was bleeding from both nostrils. The priestess planted her feet apart, thinking for a moment, then knotting her fingers into Ouresel's curly hair, she hauled the dazed woman to her knees, mouth agape.

"Here's something you don't usually see on a bird," she said in a chirpy voice, and shoved her cock past the bloody lips and teeth, and into the woman's mouth. Ouresel raised her hands to grab at Dielle but the brunette took her by the thumbs and used the same technique as she had for Tupel. It must have been an amazing sight, Ouresel helpless on her knees, hands held in a painful grip, getting throat fucked by a much smaller woman. The crowd seemed to think so because it became raucous, cheering, and clapping. Several women spilled their beer on others and a fights broke out among the patrons, quelled quickly by Fiara.

Theris and Tupel were on their feet, arms locked pushing and slapping at each other's face. They twirled in an awkward dance until they were behind Dielle and Ouresel. Blood dripped from noses and mouths; Theris had a cut under one eye. Apparently Tupel wasn't as out of it as Dielle thought but she wasn't as dominant as she had been; Theris had her wrapped up nicely, neither of them gaining an advantage until the masnen slipped on sweat or cum and stumbled.

Quicker than Dielle had ever thought Theris could move, the blonde reversed, putting the larger masnen in as much of a full nelson as she could, given that her arms didn't reach all the way around her opponent. They staggered back and forth, Dielle watching with one eye while she made sure Ouresel stayed on her knees with a cock in her mouth. What happened next was something that Dielle could never properly explain and that most in the crowd who saw it just shook their heads and said, You had to be there.

Tupel straightened, trying to throw Theris off. The blonde jumped on the masnen's back and held on, as Tupel looked for something, a post, a wall, an innocent bystander that she could whack the blonde into. As she whirled, Theris squeezing her neck, she stepped in something and, here, opinions diverge.

Some say it was a spot of cum from when Theris and Ouresel were locked up on the floor; some say it was sweat, pure and simple; others, most who were in the back and couldn't be blamed later, said it was spilled beer. Whatever it was, Tupel stepped in it, slipped, and both she and Theris tumbled forward to land on their knees behind the gagging Ouresel. The masnen, face to ass with her partner, straightened to push away. At the same time Theris, seeing her opportunity and remembering what Dielle had said, shoved a long hard cock deep into Tupel's ass, who jerked forward from the shock and stuck her own cock to the balls into Ouresel. Impaled fore and aft, eyes wide in confusion, Ouresel leaned forward hard to get away from Tupel and only rammed Dielle's cock farther down her throat. Dielle reacted instinctively and jerked forward, driving Ouresel into Tupel who pressed hard into Theris.

The blonde reacted as the priestess had and the four women began an odd rocking fuck, not unlike a toy belonging to the wealthier children in Tempesthame: glass balls hung on threads in a frame. When an end ball is pulled away and let go, it sets off a motion where each ball strikes the next in turn until the last ball swings back and the whole thing starts again going the other way. A well-made toy can do this for several minutes.

The four women resembled that toy, except that each one, aroused by the unexpected motions, began coming every thirty to forty seconds. Soon Tupel, Ouresel, and the floor were covered in cum. Dielle and Theris were covered to a lesser degree and after several minutes, all collapsed in a heap to the stunned silence of the crowd. Both masnen rolled and crawled away, motioning for a rest, which Theris and Dielle agreed to gladly. The room erupted again as everyone began talking at once. Not only had the fight gone for at least thirty minutes but Tupel and Ouresel hadn't yet won and had, for the first time in anyone's memory, asked for respite.

I Can See Clearly Now

The fight resumes and it looks bad for the girls. Ouresel and Tupel cheat; then they see...

Amid the noise of the crowd as the patrons ordered more beer and talked animatedly among themselves about what they'd just seen, Theris and Dielle sat against a bench, passing the skin of tea back and forth, using a small bar rag to wipe the sweat and cum from them. They were, for the most part, in good shape. Theris had a bloody nose and a swollen lip in addition to the cut under her eye; Dielle sported a growing bruise on her cheek and bump on the back of her head, which, aside from the minor scrapes and scratches that happen during a wrestling match on a wooden floor, was the sum of their injuries.

The priestess sat still, legs crossed in the position of meditation, spine moving minutely to get it in the right state. Her chakras were out of order, not properly aligned. She began an internal, voiceless chant to get her in correct mindset. She tried to start with the first, the lowest, chakra and move upward from the root to the top, the ethereal lotus, but instead she moved erratically around the centers, bouncing from one to the other, with the last three being the seventh, the lotus; the second, vital force, the sexual center; and the fourth, unbeaten. It was all very strange but in the end, it all worked out very nicely and it hadn't taken long. She picked up the skin again for a sip.

Theris probed her mouth with a finger, checking for loose teeth while Dielle sipped more tea, keeping a watchful eye on the masnen.

"This isn't so bad," she said, putting the skin down. Theris picked it up but didn't drink. "I feel... good. Aren't we supposed to lose because it doesn't feel like we're losing. It hurts some," she rubbed the back of her head gingerly, "though not as much as I thought. Why is there so much noise?"

The blonde mumbled something, then removed her finger from her mouth. "The noise," she said raising her voice to be heard, "is because no other fight went this long or got them two so flustered." Theris pointed across the room where Ouresel and Tupel were on their third tankard each, having an argument, one that began as soon as the two teams parted for the rest. What was said couldn't be heard but it was obvious they were both upset. Ouresel pointed to her ass and punched Tupel in the arm, then she pointed to her mouth and to Dielle, then spit. That's not very polite, the priestess thought as Theris passed the skin again; it was empty.

Tupel pointed to her own ass and to both her opponents, though she didn't seem as upset about the fucking as her partner. But she smacked a meaty fist into an open palm and then spread her arm. The meaning was clear. We're supposed to knock them silly. What happened?

Now, near the end of the rest--Dielle knew it was near the end because Fiara refused to give the masnen more beer and was pointing to the center of the open area--Ouresel and Tupel had their heads together, occasionally looking across the room and Dielle and Theris. "I think they're up to something," the priestess said.

"They're always up to something," the blonde replied, digging in the pouch that lay nestled among her clothes. "You got to expect that. Here." She unwrapped a small cloth, took out a chewed wedge of something that looked like an apple, broke it, and gave half to Dielle.

The priestess sniffed and nibbled it; it tasted fresh. "What's this?"

"Part of your root. I bit off a chunk before we left. Good thing, too, 'cause we're out of tea and I'm hungry." She downed her half of the chunk in a single bite. "You going to eat that?"

"Yes," said the priestess, suddenly protective of her snack, which she nibbled absently. It was more bitter than when it was made into tea but not awful, much like a green apple.

"What you got there, young 'un," asked an old elf against whose knees Dielle had been leaning.

"Something from my garden, to take the edge off my appetite. Want some?" She offered a thumbnail sized piece to the elf, who looked to be well over 500 but with bright brown eyes and a nice gap-toothed smile in a mass of wrinkles. Funny how it happens, the priestess thought idly. Elves don't seem to age at all for hundreds of years and then, almost overnight, we look like dried prunes.

The old elf put the piece in her mouth, chewed a bit and then spit the mass out in her hand. "Aackk. That's awful. How d'you stand it? Tastes like the stuff we use to clean barnacles off hulls."

Dielle chewed, sloshing the fibrous mass around in her mouth before swallowing it. "Tastes fine to me, elder. Guess you have to learn to like it."

Fiara stepped into the open area between the four women, motioning them to get up. "C'mon, I ain't payin' for you to sit around and gabble. Unless you don't care to fight anymore?" This last was said to Ouresel and Tupel who scrambled to their feet, for once on the wrong foot with the tavern owner and more than a little uncertain, because they'd never had a fight go this long.

1...34567...10