The Rose

Story Info
An older couple follow a new trend.
4.5k words
4.13
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rose - Joan joins a trend. 23AUG2019(rev. 15JUN2022)

The rain gently pattered against the sidewalk outside of Marie & Mario's coffee house as Joan stood in line to get her afternoon fix. With the drudgery of the day now over, it was her time at last - and she looked forward to it. Someone up ahead of the line is getting a big order so it is taking longer than usual to get served - but she is not concerned. It will be hours before Murray gets home so there is plenty of time for her to relax and take some time for herself.

Getting her favourite coffee and biscotti, she scans the area for a place to sit. Her eyes soon spot an empty space - not ideal but usable. Rolling her backpack off her shoulder, she sits down - politely smiling at the office girls nearby. Digging around in her backpack, she finds her paperback and attempts to revisit the novel's plot - but it is futile. With far too much noise and chatter going on in the place, she puts the book down.

Partaking in a piece of the sweet biscuit, she draws a satisfying drink of the rich brew. Savouring the lingering effect of the hot nectar, it was not long before Joan began to pick up on conversations nearby. Being all the talk was mostly business banter, it was not hard for her to pick out a discussion two ladies were having about their personal lives. She could not help but hear their tales of dissatisfaction with their husbands, their work, and a seemingly endless array of other domestic and workplace horrors. And as she listened, she thought about how her life was not like that and Murray was not like what they were complaining about - and in many respects, he was the opposite. It seemed to Joan that the veracity of their gripes was incredible. It was obvious that these were important things to them - the way they carried on about how much they did NOT have them. She felt for them both - having lived through the debacle of her marriage to Maitland, she well understood that frustration and despair. Slipping back through time, Joan begins to sift through her memories of important milestones on her journey with Murray - and there were a lot. She did not realize it at the time, but all these milestones were in fact clues to her destination. Each experience served to condition her for what is to come - to create turning points on her voyage of discovery. They all had significance in their own way, but saying that any one was, "the turning point" is a bit of folly....near impossible in truth.

Joan breaks away from listening to the gripe girls and scans the coffee house patrons. At a table not far from hers, a group of office people were huddled. It was clear there was some sort of, "note comparing" going on - perhaps the aftermath of an important meeting. Joan almost dismissed the group when she caught the quick glint of a shiny gold color - neatly embossed onto some sort of hard cover booklet or diary one of them had. It was the corporate logo of the company they all seemed to work for - Gold Rose Ventures. Joan was struck by the accuracy of the logo to the real rose and had shifted in her seat for a better look. As she moved, the satiny material of her under garment gently caressed her. Now she was keenly aware of the sensations the material was creating - caressing her smoothly shaved labia - rendered hairless the evening before. She instantly recalls Murray expertly shaving her last night - and how much she loves being shaved by him. And even though they had been doing it for years, it was by far still their most favourite pastime. And as the lingering thought of the previous night ebbed, she began to wander back to the time when they had shaved her for the first time - the first time she willingly allowed a man to shave her most private of places. All the nuances of that time begin to march their way into her thoughts - not a flood of memories per se, more like a series of lovely memory in mental pictures.

And with it all... the most delicious of her memories...her memory of...

The rose...

Christmas was to be pretty much like any other - plans made - gifts bought - but a twist was in the works.

"You realize that we have to thoroughly plan this out right?" Murray proclaimed.

Taking a moment to consider the question, "Ya... you're right...any ideas?" Joan inquires perplexed.

During the time they lived in Capital city, Murray had known people with who shared his affinity for certain recreational substances. Murray mostly engaged in smoking weed but through a little twist of fate, he found himself in possession of a particular type of Psilocybin mushroom. The wild plant had been picked, cleaned, and dried. Joan did not care for Marijuana as it turned her, as she liked to say, "Into a slug".

But when Murray suggested a different type of Christmas for them, Joan became intrigued. Neither of them had ever had a "sexy Christmas" before and the suggestion lit up both their imaginations. And paired with the prospect of taking a magic mushroom journey heightened the interest. They both knew that being anywhere near people when high on these mushrooms was out of the question.

"We will have to make up some story to everyone", Murray resolved. "If we are going to do this, we cannot have any interruptions or visitors of any kind".

Joan's knee-jerk reaction was that she was not crazy about the idea of not being truthful with friends and family. But after thinking it over, she knew that what he was saying was true. She knew that to enjoy this time to the fullest, the focus could not be drawn elsewhere. They needed privacy and lots of it - this they knew had to be.

Wondering how they were going to pull it off, Joan implored Murray, "But sweetie...what will we say? Both our families will be expecting us to make an appearance - all our friends too...I don't know...It just would not be right for us to lie to their faces like that would it?"

"We would have to make it seem like we were out of town - perhaps I could say I got some work that paid well because it was over the Christmas holiday?", he exclaimed.

"But what do I say then?" Joan asks.

"That's easy...I will tell my family that because I am out of town, you are spending Christmas with your family - then tell your family the same thing - tell them you are spending Christmas with my family...done deal!"

This was a plan so absurd to Joan that she had a hard time seeing how it was going to work. But inside her, she was fully wishing that the whole idea would work. Joan knew that something like this does not come along but once in a lifetime and the intrigue of it was building ever higher.

Joan now begins to feel that delicious stir inside her. She has felt this before...precious few times...each a memory to itself. It is that sense of an impending activity - new to her - new to him - new to them. And this was anticipation like no other - like the rumble of a distant avalanche of the senses.

"Ok but sweetie we need to talk about this other thing too." she commands.

Murray looks to her slightly perplexed. "Other thing?...What other thing?"

"You know...that whole "shaving" thing" making quotation marks in the air.

"Babe I thought we talked about this" Murray decreed. "Having second thoughts?"

"No my second thoughts happened about twenty thoughts ago...I guess I'm just really nervous about it"

"Being nervous is okay sweetie - it's a big step - I guess you have to decide if you want to be adventurous and brave too" he affirms.

"Well do YOU have any second thoughts about if you can do it or not?" Joan forcefully inquires.

"Not a one...I have seen this in my mind a hundred times Honey and I know exactly where I am going!"

Declaring his confidence in being able to safely complete a delicate task....to completely remove all of Joan's pubic hair....was something he had envisioned from time to time. It started when Murray noticed one morning that the pubic hairline on Joan was now quite low. When asked, Joan told him that she had inadvertently shaved too low in one spot and evening it out was now the only option. It was then he suggested the full shaving of her entire vaginal area - to be completely bald without a trace of hair left. Joan dismissed the idea at first, but as time went on, she began to think better of it. It seemed to be the trend - women shaving it all off down there...maybe there was something to this? She did not have any girlfriends she could talk to about it so she could not ask how it felt or if they liked it or not? Her ex-husband had broached the subject many years before - which drew an emphatic negative response from Joan. But somehow this was different - she trusted Murray - so it was time to put it to the test. She was going to place her most private of body parts into the hands of the man she loved and she knew it was a crossroads for both of them.

And so it was agreed... Joan will have a warm bath and an after-shaving shower when her new barber was finished with her. And as the time drew closer, Joan began to realize something significant...a true epiphany. More often than not, she would find herself searching through reasons not to carry out something of this magnitude. Never in her life had she entertained such an idea as this and her attitude towards it all was one of shear, delicious anticipation. Joan was caught off guard as not only was she not entertaining exit strategies, she was finding herself almost trembling as her imagination painted the picture of the evening to come.

Pushing her bathrobe off her delicate shoulders, she steps forward - slipping her foot into the warm bubble bath. Letting the bubbles form around her, she slides her tiny form into the water - its heat enveloping her like a warm hug. Taking time to luxuriate in the warm bubbles, Joan takes stock of the time upcoming. She wonders what this will be like. What will it feel like after? What will it feel like when it starts growing back in? And the greatest question of all...will he foul up and nick her skin? All these thoughts and feelings soon disappeared when Murray reappeared - shaving needs in hand. Together, they draw her sweet form from the bath and step her onto the bathmat - Murray insuring that she does not go long without a big warm towel around her. Taking his time, he sweetly moves the towel over her feminine form - drying her delicate skin. And as his hands move over her, he is struck by the beauty of her pale delicate skin...her delicious curves...her full breasts. Returning to the task at hand, he begins to cover the floor with towels

"Shall we?" he gestures.

"We shall" Joan whispers back.

And with that, the two escorted each other to the prepared floor and took up their positions.

Gently laid to a comfortable recline, she let her legs sweetly fall open to a delicious reveal to his hungry eyes. Taking hold of a pair of sharp barber scissors, Murray deftly takes down the majority of her remaining pubic hair to a point that it was now time to use the razor. Brushing away the freshly culled hair from the area, warm towels were gently set deep between her silky smooth inner thighs - gently coming to rest on her most private place. He prepares the shaving cream by injecting some into very warm water - then gently scooping out with his hand. Looking deep into her eyes, Murray slowly pulls back the towel and takes stock of the task at hand. He needed to focus if he was to complete this mission without any issues. He knew this would be something that neither of them would ever forget - it had to be right.

With confident ease, he brings the warm froth to bear on her delicate skin - now devoid of all but the shortest stubble. His heart and soul swells as he moves the creamy mass over and back - taking care to cover all - his palms barely touching her. Insuring he has covered the area fully, he begins to apply a bit of downward pressure and moves over her again - insurance that there would be that layer of lubrication between her delicate skin and the blades of the razor. Joan gently purred as the warm creamy lather was being allocated to all her most private places - her breath becoming shorter the closer they were coming to the moment of truth.

Taking a brand new razor out of the package, he pauses...looking into her eyes. Joan could see the blade being rolled between his fingers as he gives her a questioning look. Without hesitation, Joan's eyes rolled back as she slowly closed her eye lids - her body relaxed in sweet acceptance - her clear signal to him - he is to continue. Murray followed the script he had laid out - seeing the action of shaving off her pubic hair in his mind's eye a hundred or more times. Keeping the blade clear of stubble, he moves the razor across her skin with a certain authority and presence. It was critical that as much hair is removed in a single pass as possible - repeated passes over shaven skin is a sure to result in razor burn. The area above her labia was shaved off first - this was a safe area that would serve to get him used to using the razor in this way. As soon as the razor would pass over an area, he would immediately cover it with the warm lather to help with any potential razor burn and to take advantage of the moisturizers in the shave cream. Over her delicious skin the blade took more and more of her hair until finally that area was clear. Softly and gently, he begins to move the blade down - the razor tracking a path into the unknown territory. Murray deftly turns the handle of the razor slightly to get into sensitive areas. Sweetly, he passes the blade over her labia as she begins to get lost in the sensations now flooding over her - the feel of the blade and his touch signalling what delicious sensations she was yet to experience. Gently but firmly, he works each side of her opening - pulling the skin tight when needed. And before she knew it, he was done...and for the first time, a ritual began for after-shaving that is sweetest of all for them both.

Her astounding delicacy was something that not only he had never seen in her before, but had never seen it in any woman. It was like she was all new to him - and to herself. For when Joan allowed him to shave her like this, she did not feel as though she had abandoned her beliefs - to the contrary. Joan felt as though she was expanding...blossoming...growing. And having this all happen at the hands of the man she loved so much made it all the more special. Murray felt it was so important to make sure that he shaved off every last growth of hair so she could experience the maximum sensations. Slowly...deliberately...he caresses over her freshly shaved skin and was awe-struck by the sensations being produced in the palms of his hands and the tips of his fingers. Gliding smoothly over her womanhood, he is keen to find any missed spots of hair stubble - but there are none. Every last hair that graced the labia of his living fantasy was now gone - she was smooth as silk. Not wanting the activities to finish, he takes hold of the shave cream and deposits some on his hands - pausing to allow the expanding foam to warm.

"Close your eyes", he softly commands.

With all the sensations being generated, Joan could hardly contain herself as he began to move the warm slippery cream over her entire freshly shaved lamina. She moaned with pleasure as his palms spread the delicious cream all over genital area - the two hands moving with random precision creating sensations she has never felt before. But now there distant rumblings of another sensation - slowly but deliberately building - and it was a feeling not foreign to her. There was no doubt...Joan was building to an orgasm! She was dumbfounded!

"How could I be having an orgasm at a time like this?" she thought to herself.

It did not take long for her to quit questioning the "why's" and just allowed herself to experience the "what's". The sensual tornado grew...bringing her to the very edge of the orgasmic waterfall. She was still in control and she would not allow herself an orgasmic free-fall into what was sure be, a most delectable set of sensations. Instead she wanted her orgasm to come at his hand...he had brought her to the edge...now she wanted him to take her over it.

"Baby!...you put anything inside me right now and I am going to have an orgasm!", she whispered.

Murray found the vibrator he had brought in - twisting the base to start a slow gentle vibe. Among the white creamy mass, he found the entrance to her wanting womanhood. Gently using the tip, he parted her inner lips and slid into her. Joan rolled her head back as her mouth fell open. Her vagina was now ground zero for an orgasm like she had never experienced. Wave upon wave of thundering orgasmic surf washed over her entire body in a flood almost too much to comprehend. Jolt after lightning bolt coursed through her creating tingling sensations in many places - then at once in all places. As it subsided, Joan could feel something odd...but strangely she knew what was happening - even though she had only ever read about. All the tingling and other sensations in her body were now on the move - marching in force towards a central place...between her thighs. It seemed the electricity of her entire body was now being focused on her womanhood - both inside and out. The surface of her skin seemed to pulsate in waves while her insides swelled and dampened. But now the sensations begin to ease...the sensitivity of her womanhood begins to ebb...she can fully feel the last remnants of that delicious orgasm slowly drain away from between her legs - replaced by the euphoric sense of the purest love she has ever experienced. Her chest heaves now subside as she gets her composure back.

Letting Joan's orgasm subside into a sweet memory, he pulls out the last towel - this one set aside specifically for one task. Starting on the outer edges of the creamy white mass, Murray begins to work towards her center - sweetly removing all traces of the warm, luxurious froth. Each careful, measured stroke removes and reveals the beauty and ecstasy beneath. He is keenly aware that her womanhood is hyper-sensitive right now and must be touched gently. And as he gently pulls the last wisp of luscious lather from her pale, flawless skin, he pulls back slightly - allowing himself an indulgent viewing - a study of his subject in silent reprise - now... all words abandon him.

In a riveting gaze, Murray cannot take his eyes off her smoothly shaved womanhood - every nuance of her available to the discerning eye as there is no concealing hair. All the folds and pink delights are on full display for the admiring eye to be dazzled by - and it made Murray's breath labour as he struggles to control the fever beginning to take him over. It caught Joan's attention that he was motionless...just sitting there...looking at her - seemingly frozen in place - unable to form words - just gasps and small sounds. In all her life, Joan has never seen a man react to her with such abandon....complete in his enthrallment...complete captivation brought on by the vision before him...his primal craving heavy in the air...and all because of her...her intense beauty....her innocence...her femininity. She was now completely hairless from the nape of her neck to the tips of her toes - only her forearms left with its quarry of wispy light hair. And Murray had resigned himself to spending the balance of their Christmas experiencing every inch of her smooth form....in every way possible!

Murray vacates the bathroom as she slips back into the tub for a final warm shower. For the first time, she gets to feel the results. Taking bar soap, she lathers up the whole area as he instructed - it was vital to get all traces of body oils off her skin. Finishing up, she zips the shower curtain open and towels off in a fury. The anticipation is killing her - she knows he bought her some pretty lingerie but she has not seen it - it awaits her on their bed. Joan dried off and slipped on her robe. Exiting the steamy bathroom, she moves along to their bedroom...on the bed is what she was waiting to see. Sitting on the bed was a full length see-through body stocking - embellished with lacy patterns and equipped with the sweetest feature of all - the garment was crotchless. And carefully placed beside her new lingerie, a single red rose. Joan finishes getting ready and slips into her new play clothes. She always had trouble getting lingerie that fit her form but this hugged all her curves perfectly. The material felt incredible on her skin and the cool air felt nice on her now-exposed womanhood. Taking the rose, she drinks deeply of its scent and walks out to greet her man waiting for her in the living room.

12