The Rose Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
275 Followers

Just who exactly was James/Lily?

The two of them reached the salon and entered quickly. The entire journey Lily had advised him to hurry and avoid anyone else. He stuck close to her shadow the entire journey cowering at voice and noise. He had wondered aloud why Lily had been so jumpy to which she simply responded:

"You should be too." Those words for whatever reason stuck with him and he continued without another word. The salon was pristine, polished, and organized. A soft and soothing song wafted through the air as they entered. Miss I. was not at her seat nor in any of the chairs by the mirrors. He noticed a door at the end of the room from behind the table. He had not seen that yesterday. The door creaked open as he saw Miss I. emerge from what looked like a neatly decorated office behind her.

"Oh! Good. I didn't know you would be here too, Lily." She gazed at Lily in surprise. Lily gave a short curtsey and nodded.

"I am simply the escort." Miss I. nodded and flashed a warm smile.

"Well you are more than welcome to be here as well!" She beamed as she waved the two of them in closer. "Please come into my office." And so, the two of them hurried along to meet her.

Miss I.'s office was kept in impeccable condition. It was large, and the carpet felt nice and plush beneath his feet. There was a small table with a coffee machine and a basket of baked goods. As well as a beautiful desk which placed on top was a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Behind her desk sat another painting of the same feminine boy in full splendor. Directly below that sat an array of drinks. But Peter's eyes drifted to the pictures of various beautiful young girls that lined her right wall. He spotted Lily and Belle on there. Though they looked nothing like they did now. They were rougher with anger raging in their eyes. In fact, they almost looked like men. Lily shied away from the wall and came in further into the room. Miss I. shut the door behind them before returning to her desk. She took a seat and looked at her computer screen before gazing back up at them.

"Please, take a seat." She motioned to the two chairs in front of her and they did so eagerly. She smiled before taking out a folder and placing it neatly in front of her.

I won't lie," She began flipping it open to look at the paperclipped photographs and neatly organized forms. Peter could see his name labeled clearly on the front. He bit his tongue.

"It has been ages since I've had girls in this room." She finished. "Lily, you are welcome to stay but Doll and I have personal things to discuss." She spoke in a stern voice that made him shuffle in his chair. He met her gaze for a moment before quickly averting his eyes. He had nearly forgotten.

"Can she please stay?" He said quietly. He saw her lean back and smile.

"Of course, Doll." She cleared her throat and removed a paper before hiding it from his gaze. "Doll, I wanted to apologize again for the events of yesterday. It was entirely my fault. I had lost my sense of empathy and treated you poorly. It was unwarranted. However, we need to discuss your response." He looked up at her and met her gaze once more.

"My response?" He asked as she nodded.

"Yes. Your outburst. You remember right?" He nodded this time. How could he forget? He had tried so hard to get away from her when they first met. It was literally yesterday.

"Yes."

"I had Candice delete the camera footage of you assaulting me. But, as you can see, today I'm in a bit of pain." He nodded. He had seen her grip her side as she moved. He didn't push her hard enough to injure her. She just fell. He didn't think it was that big of a deal.

"And I did that?" He asked not looking up at her. His gaze was fixed firmly on the floor.

"Well yes. When I fell, I hit my side on the chair. It bruised easily enough." Lily gasped in horror at the confirmation.

"You hurt her? Is that what Miss R. meant?" He heard Miss I. stop moving for a moment.

"Lily," Her voice had grown cold and almost shaken. "Lily, what do you mean by that."

"Miss R. addressed Doll earlier to say she knows what she did." He heard Miss I.'s chair creak as she leaned back, and he looked up to see her face in her hands.

"Oh." She muttered before leaning forward. "Oh." She repeated once more. Her face had almost gone white. Then with a sigh she simply said,

"Then there's nothing I can do further to help you." He glanced over to Lily who shared her concern. She held his shoulder and shook her head as Miss I. started to put away the file.

"Wait. Hold on. So, what if she knows? Aren't you also in charge here? I apologized right? So we're good." She sighed as she stood out of her chair and motioned for them to follow.

"No. That's not how it works, Doll. Katelynn and Roxanne are charged with discipline. Those two have," She paused to think of the word. "A certain kind of disposition and chemistry that allows them to accel at that. Me? I'm charged with keeping you pretty. Two very different jobs that sometimes intersect. Understand?" She began walking from the room in huff clearly stressed. He could see the cracks in glamourous persona. She was worried for him. Still, he noticed her tone and followed. As they exited the office, he nodded in agreement. He was still a bit confused on this whole thing truthfully, but he was unwilling to fight with Miss I.

The intercom crackled to life once more. He waited for the hyperactive squeak of Miss C., but nothing came immediately.

"Candice?" Miss I. called to her. He heard more static.

"Roxanne is coming to see you, Izzie." She said flatly before dying down once more. Miss I. almost choked on her words as the three exchanged looks of panic.

"Lovely." She muttered before striding over to her chair and collapsing. "Just lovely." She muttered before picking up her tablet once more. Lily shuffled a bit and glanced around nervously. Peter was doing all he could stop from panicking once more.

"I-I can't just r-run, right?" He stammered as he felt his heart beat rise steadily.

"No. She'll just drop all pretense." Lily said to him. She crossed her arms and sighed loudly. "Besides, where would you even go?" He hadn't thought of that.

The door opened suddenly and Miss R. strut in smirk already on display. He felt a cold chill run down his spine and his mouth went dry. His body began to feel lighter as he shifted on his soles. He wanted to run so bad. She could see it too by the way she looked at him. He could see the malice proudly shining in her eyes.

"Isabelle!" She said with a voice that overflowed with joy. Her eyes never left his position.

"Roxanne!" Miss I. responded in earnest trying to hide the slight shakiness in her voice. She feared her too.

"I came down here to see how you were doing. I didn't want Lily and Doll to miss all the fun that Kat, the girls, and I are having in the other room. Figured you might need a hand?" Miss I. was quick to stand and shake her head in protest.

"No, no, no!" She spat quickly barely taking a breath. "No need. If you want to head back-" Miss R. placed a finger to her lips and shushed her.

"No need. I really did want to talk to Doll if you don't mind. Do you think you two could give us some space? I feel bad kicking you out, but you know." Miss I. nodded quickly.

"Sure. Sure. Come on Lily, let's go check in your sisters. Just don't get blood on the floor." She said as Lily curtseyed and walked away.

"Blood?" Miss R. said incredulously still smiling. "I just came to talk." Miss I. rolled her eyes to the amusement of her and walked out with Lily.

"Oh, shut the door on your way out!" She shouted to them as they left quickly. She crossed her arms and grinned wickedly at him.

"I didn't think it was true. A criminal does always return to a scene of the crime." He took a step backwards from her. It took all his will power to keep his teeth from chattering in fear.

"Aww, poor baby. You're shaking." She teased as she stepped forward. "What now? Going to run or fight?" She laughed as he stepped away again.

"N-No." He stuttered back. He took another step as she did the same.

"Seems to me like that's what you want to do. Tell you what, I'll give you first shot." She dropped her arms and closed her eyes. "Come on, Doll, I know you want to hit me."

"I said no." He said as her saw her eyes open once more.

"Good. I would have won our fight anyway." She smiled as she approached closer.

"Are you going to hurt me?" He asked, and she laughed.

"Oh yes. I plan on it. Ever since I saw your mistake, your violent nature, and then how scared you were on stage. I longed for you. You may be Kit-Kat's bitch but you're gonna be my favorite whore. You honestly don't have any idea how much joy your face brings me right now. That beautiful picture of panic. 'What's she going to do to me'? is probably racing through your mind. Would you like to know?" She laughed as she almost skipped forward. She looked absolutely elated as she prowled forward. He could see the hunger in her eyes. He knew she could see the hate in his. She feinted a quick motion that made him almost fall. She laughed even harder.

"S-Stop! I'm cooperating. Please." He begged, she just advanced more. Her smirk came back with a vengeance.

"'S-Stop!'" She mocked as she looked behind him. "Ooh, you're running out of room! You think I give a shit about your so-called cooperation?" She threw some air quotes on the last phrase. He didn't turn around. This room was huge, and she had to be bluffing.

"Why? I'm not doing anything! Please, Miss R. Please!" He pleaded, and she smiled.

"Just a few more steps now. You won't cooperate. Not unless I force you. All of this is just a ploy for time. You just want to lure us into a false sense of security until you can make another escape attempt. First, I'm gonna get my hands on you. Then, we're gonna go over to one of those chairs and I'm going to tie you down." She took another couple of steps forward.

"I'm not faking this! Really! Miss R. I haven't done anything!" He pleaded even louder.

"Then I'm going to finally do your makeup. You won't even recognize yourself. You're going to be so pretty. It'll be great. Finally, we're gonna go next door, I'm going to present you to the others, and then I'm gonna find a good helper and fuck your ass raw right in front of them. How about it? Ever been fucked before?" He wanted to cry and then finally he felt the wall behind him. His eyes went wide.

He hadn't been counting his steps. He just kept on moving. She lunged at him and he leapt aside before quickly returning to his feet. He could hear his heart beat. He knew Miss K. had violated him before. He knew that she was not making things up. He legs began to shake as he retreated quickly.

"Miss C.! Please, help me!" He begged to the air. Miss R. laughed.

"Oh? Is that how it is? No one can hear you scream, Doll. No one is coming to save you. Just accept it and be a good slut for Miss Roxanne." He began to cry. He didn't believe he had any more tears to shed. His stomach turned sour and he tripped and fell. He watched her approach slowly. He hid his face in his hands and sobbed.

"PLEASE! I PROMISE I'LL OBEY. I PROMISE. PLEASE! JUST LET ME GO!" He wailed as he sobbed harder. He heard her get close enough until he felt her hand on his head.

"Tag." She whispered in his ear. He continued to wail.

"You made the same fucking promise to Miss B., didn't you? You're a liar. Isn't that right?" He sobbed as she attempted to pry his hands away from his face.

"NO! NO! NO!" He struggled against her for as long as he could, but she was surprisingly strong. She forced his hands away holding his wrists as tight as she could. He struggled and writhed but found no escape.

"You're a liar! An insignificant little brat who thinks she's better than everyone else. Aren't you? WELL?!" She shouted at him she began to twist his arms and he cried even louder.

"NO! PLEASE!" He bawled as he kicked and thrashed his legs. Through blurry eyes he could see her smile. She was still taunting him mercilessly.

"FUCKING SAY IT DOLL!" She shouted once more. He could feel her hot breath on his face. He continued to sob until it died into a whimper.

"I-I-I'm a brat," He sniffled but he felt her twist his wrists even more when he stopped. "And a liar!" She released his hands and laughed. It was almost hysterical uproarious laughter.

"Oh, fuck me. You are just the best." He wiped the tears from his eyes as he continued to whimper. Pure terror had consumed his every thought. He brought his knees to his chest and hugged them tightly. She sat down in Miss I.'s chair and crossed her legs.

"I'll give you a bit to catch your breath before we continue." She looked at her watch and then leaned back fully in the chair. "I feel like I need a cigarette after that." She joked gazing up at the ceiling.

"W-Why?" He muttered quietly. She clasped her hands together and leaned forward at the question.

"I thoroughly enjoyed that. It is always fun making the new girls cry. But judging by your extreme reaction I'm guessing no one ever gave you the introductory speech." She moved a bit closer to him. He shook his head.

"Guessed as much. Well, I am Miss R. It's an absolute pleasure to meet you. Kat, or Miss K. as you know her, is my closest friend and my wonderful partner here. We're charged with keeping you girls obedient and submissive. We find ways to have our fun. Simply put, we're here to hurt you." She stretched in the chair with a quiet strained moan.

"Now, Miss B., I., and the others are here to help and nurture you. But as I just said, I'm not. So, you can keep your cries and pleas for help. I'm not going to listen. Our time together will not be pleasant for you. I love my position here. If I'm not supervising, punishing, or taunting you then I'm dreaming up ways to torture you. I fucking see through you, Peter." He jumped a bit. The venom in her voice stung his ears. She almost spat his name at him. He just clutched his legs harder and tried to keep himself from shaking. He sniffled again.

She waited a few seconds before returning to her scowl.

"Right fucking through your terrible deception. You can act all sweet and innocent as you play the victim but guess what? You aren't fooling me. So, drop the act, Peter." She spat his name back at him once more. Her eyes had crown even harder and colder. Her gaze was solely fixed upon his.

She waited once more for his response before letting out a frustrated groan. She stood up out of the chair with fury and rage as she kicked it aside. He continued to stare blankly at the floor.

"I know what you're thinking. I know how you tick. You want me to believe that the same person who kicked, screamed, and threatened the others yesterday has just magically became this sniveling, whimpering, frightened bitch. Ha! Don't make me laugh." He had listened to her rant enough. Anger began to flow through his veins once more. His gaze slowly lifted to meet her, and he smirked. The sight of his reaction took her completely off-guard. Her jaw nearly dropped as her eyes met his.

"I have been tortured for a full day already. I have been fed disgusting grey slop. I have been taunted, teased, and let's not forget violated by a group of monsters. So, if you're going to hurt me then get it the fuck over with. It's better than listening to you throw a tantrum. Is this what you want to hear? You want to hear me get fucking mad? You want me to scream until I'm blue in the face and lash out wildly? Is that it, Roxanne? IS THAT WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT FROM ME?" He screamed at her before shaking his head and sitting up. Her stared at her for a moment. Her mouth agape and seemingly stunned into silence. She buried her face in her hands and shook for a moment. He narrowed his eyes at her before shaking his head.

She began laughing. A slight chuckle that slowly built into uproarious laughter. Peter felt a familiar chill down his spine, as he too, started to laugh.

"I thought I literally just told you to not make me laugh." She cried through shrieks of laughter. He continued to laugh uncomfortably with her.

"Yeah, I guess so." He muttered quietly.

"Well I did ask for a project so..." She shook her head and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Be careful what you wish for I guess." She sneered at him. He clenched his fists. "Ah, I love you Doll. Let's get started, shall we?" He went to stand up as she watched him intently.

"I'm going back to the stage. If you take one more step closer to me I'm going to knock you the fuck out. Cool? Cool." He went to back up and she chuckled to herself. Her eyes carefully followed him.

"Is that right? Well, why don't you go ahead and leave then." She, in return, clenched her fists.

"I'm warning you one more time, Roxanne." He growled.

"Me too. We can joke and taunt with each other but there's no way in hell that you are leaving. Stop calling me Roxanne. Remember your place, Doll." Her voice was crystal clear and almost devoid anything but rising anger.

"You were warned." He barked as he took a few steps back never letting his eyes off her. She smirked once more and returned to a more casual position. Her eyes looked past him now.

He heard quick movement and then suddenly he had what appeared to be a wooden cane wrapped around his neck. He was pulled backwards into someone's embrace as he began to choke and claw at the smooth hands holding him. He could feel the breath on his neck and the sweet smell of perfume in the air.

"As were you." Miss K.'s voice spoke in his ears. He struggled under her grip as Miss R. strut over to him.

"Excellent timing." She spoke as he continued to choke and sputter. He was so weak. He couldn't believe how much his own strength was failing him. She approached him and stroked his cheek and pressed a finger to her lips.

"Shhh." She hushed him as if that were to have any effect. Quicker than he could even see, her fist was planted firmly in his stomach. His knees buckled, and Miss K. tossed him aside on to the floor. He coughed and sputtered wildly.

"When Isabelle came back alone with Lily and not you or Doll I knew something was up. So, Roxy, what happened?" Miss K. walked closer to her friend. Ever click of her heels against the floor made Peter flinch.

"So, I wanted to talk to Doll, but we sort of devolved into a game of cat-and-mouse which I won. She lashed out and that's where you came in." He clenched his teeth as she listed off her torment so easily. He rolled over on to side and coughed. A small groan escaped him as he tried to catch his breath.

"Well, that makes sense. I warned you about disobedience. Perhaps I should have warned you about Roxy as well." She chastised him with her arms crossed like an angry mother. Her stare felt like it could burn a hole right through him.

"So! Kit-Kat, can we hurt her? Please?" Miss R. begged loudly. He clenched his teeth even harder from yelling at her. He was not her toy. Miss K. shook her head slowly.

"No, not yet." She muttered. She stroked her chin in thought. "Be a bit more patient. Her time will come. Let's get her up and in a chair." Before he could protest or drag himself away, the two women hoisted him from his arms and brought him to one of the chairs seated at the row of vanities. They strapped him in tightly as he struggled once more. He was suddenly so tired. Had he always been this weak?

"Roxy, go check where Isabelle keeps her supplies. Should be nearby." Miss K. directed as she stroked his head and leaned close to him. "Hello Doll."

"Hello, Miss K." He answered.

"Such a disappointment. I really thought you might learn your lesson. But I suppose this is normal for you. It's hard to keep Roxy on a leash. Would you believe me if I said I was the nice one?" She laughed. He spit at her. She rolled her eyes as she wiped it from her cheek.

RoseB
RoseB
275 Followers