The Rose Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
274 Followers

"Fuck you." He growled.

She flicked him on the forehead playfully.

"No, Doll. That's what we're going to do to you later. We just must get you nice and pretty first. Still, there's plenty of lessons in your future. You'll learn sooner or later. I wonder if you'll cry during. You look like a crier. Lily was too, and Belle was a fighter. All the girls cry or scream. Always." She laughed. Her struggled again in his binds. "Any luck?" She shouted over her shoulder.

"Not yet!" Miss R. answered back. Miss K. laughed softly as she played with his hair.

"Eventually, after days of being broken in, you'll start to enjoy it. That's the thing y'know. You just need to fall into a routine." He tried to move his head away from her, but she wouldn't allow him. He was silent seething in his own rage. "Belle was stronger than you Doll. She was so much stronger. Her and Juniper. My god, I never thought we would break those two. But you see, we did."

"Are you talking about my baby?" Miss R. exclaimed excitedly from across the room.

"Yes! Remember her first day?"

"Dude, she tried to kill me. Almost succeeded. Then I had her in chains and I played with her for days. It was so much fun. She was my favorite." Miss R. added sadly.

"She was one of mine too. So full of energy! Honestly, no one expected her to turn out like that. Man, the things we did to her were some of our finest work. It was hard to tell who was more tired after a good day with her." She chuckled once more clearly enthralled by her own happy memories. Miss R. skipped over and tapped him on the nose as she went to the other side of the room. The two women snickered for a second before she disappeared from his sight once more.

"Miss K.?" He addressed her once more. She smiled and continued to play with his hair.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She cooed lovingly to him. He tried not to gag at her saccharine tone.

"I want to be a good girl." He nearly choked on the words. They left an awful taste in his mouth. "Please, don't hurt me. I'm really sorry." She flicked him again.

"Words Doll. That's all those are to me. Still, I'm not going to hurt you." Her voice was sweet and loving. It would have been relaxing if he didn't know better.

"We're not?" Exclaimed Miss R. in surprise from somewhere nearby. Miss K. smiled at her friend's outburst.

"No, Roxy, we're not. Not today. Maybe tom1orrow or the day after that but not today. Why rush? After all, we have all the time in the world." Miss K. finished her sentence slowly and deliberately. He knew it. She was still teasing him. She was lying. Luring him into a false sense of security before she tortured him even further.

"Why rush?" Miss R. cried arriving in a huff as she crossed her arms pouting. "Why rush?" She repeated louder. "Because I want to! I want to play! I do not like being teased." Miss K. laughed leaning back up to pat her friend gently on the head.

"God, you're like a little kid." Miss R. grabbed her hand and pulled away. She laughed again as she did so. The two bickered playfully behind him for a bit. He struggled once more to no avail while they weren't looking at him. If he could somehow get out he could catch them by surprise.

"If you want prove you want to be a good girl then I want you to beg." Miss K.'s taunt came clearly across the room. He clenched his fists and curled his toes.

"Beg?" He answered, and she came back to his side once more.

"That's right, beg. Now, you know me by now. I won't ask a third time."

"Please, Miss K." He clenched his fists even harder and he could feel his nails digging into his skin. "Please, I don't want you to hurt me." He begged her finally. He couldn't believe himself. Miss R. emerged on his right side. She grinned as she grabbed hold of his left hand firmly.

"You want to say it or me?" She joked, and Miss K. put her hand on his chest.

"We can both say it." He struggled.

"I don't give a shit what you want." They exclaimed in unison and laughed together. He tried to move his neck, but Miss K. held him still.

"Would you like to go again?"

"I don't know what you want me to say!" He confessed loudly. There was despair in his voice but mostly frustration.

"That is a shame." She deliberated each word carefully and emphasized it with a tap of her foot as she said it. She walked forward to the mirrors and pulled open the middle of the shining white table in front of him.

"Oh, fuck you." Miss R. exclaimed in disbelief once more.

"I like keeping you busy." Miss K. retorted with a grin. She retrieved a bunch of cosmetic containers, tubes, and brushes before closing the table once more.

"Miss K.-"She hushed him as he spoke. He seethed once more.

"No words, Doll. This begins yet another lesson. Try to pay attention, won't you?" She grabbed his chin and forced him to nod slightly. "Roxy, hold her steady. No sudden movements now or I'll get real mad, okay?" She fiddled with some of the containers on the vanity before beginning to dab something on his face. He couldn't see anything. The air smelled of strange chemicals and he could feel the chair sticking to his skin as he tried to move. His mind raced and swirled as he tried to get away. Miss K. worked on him tirelessly as Miss R. held him down. He could feel every motion as she dabbed, brushed, and painted every inch of his face. From the warm pink darkness inside his eyes he could see her pressing and prodding his eyelids. The constant motion kept him from easily slipping away. But the least he could do was not listen. The movement stopped but he could feel them still eagerly watching him.

"She's not paying attention." Miss R.'s voice floated through to his happy place.

"No, but whatever makes her docile works best for me." Miss K. responded plainly, and she moved away from him. He heard something then tug at his neck as the binds around his wrists and ankles loosen.

"Get up." He hesitated for a moment as he felt the tug even harder. He didn't want to open his eyes. He struggled and fought against the reality that he would have to. His eyelids twitched as he forced they open.

His once plain face had been transformed. Thick layers of makeup clouded his original image. From his now long curled eyelashes, red pout, and rosy cheeks. A simple amount of makeup had almost entirely erased the image he had been accustomed to seeing. He blinked and raised a hand as the girl in the mirror did the same. He felt sick. His skin began to itch, and he became acutely aware at how heavy the cosmetics sat on it. In the mirror, he could see Miss R. and Miss K. grinning as he observed his newfound appearance. They met his eyes and he noticed all too easily the short light pink strip of leather attached to his collar. He looked down and found Miss K. holding the end. She tugged lightly, and he could feel himself being pulled slightly.

"What?" He exclaimed in confusion tugging on his collar. He shifted up and he felt her tug on it harder as he nearly fell out of the chair.

"Up! Up!" He steadied himself and followed her orders. She waited until his feet had touched the ground before she spun around and began to walk away with Miss R. following closely behind her still smirking. He watched until the line went taut. He felt her pull hard once more which forced him to follow. He stumbled forward as the line became shorter and shorter.

"I'm not a fucking dog." He growled. The two women stopped.

"You know what? Get on your hands and knees, I'd like to see you crawl behind us." Miss R. ordered sharply as Miss K. began to move forward. He would have normally stopped walking, but the leash grew shorter still and he was forced to keep moving.

"No way."

"Did you just disobey an order again, Doll?" He scoffed at her response until he noticed himself getting closer to her back.

"And she claims to be a good girl." Miss K. replied as the two walked in lock-step together.

"Honestly such a little bitch. We have got to fix that."

"In time." Miss K. tugged on the leash hard once more which caused him to stumble once more. He increased his pace as they left the salon.

"Ugh, I forgot how much you liked to wait. Everything is always 'in due time'. Hate it."

"Has it been that long since we worked together? Patience is a virtue Roxanne." She lectured her friend. Miss R. shook her head and for a moment fell out of sync with Miss K.

"It's far more fun to be a sinner." Peter rolled his eyes behind their back.

"Okay, whatever you say Roxy. She's just acting out. All the new girls fight or cry. Doll just wants to do both at the same time." They laughed. He clenched his fists and grit his teeth at the insult. He took note of the winding corridors they traveled through. A connecting hall to the row of windows he passed by when he first arrived. He could see the garden where he met Lily. The birds were loudly singing, and the warmth of the sun caressed him as the passed through the beams of light. The halls were devoid of anything though. No voices, no sounds of movements aside from the clicking of Miss K.'s heels on the floor. Just nothing in each of the massive halls.

To him, the house felt like it leapt from the movie screen. It oozed opulence in every corner from the little tables adorned with small statues to the paintings lining the walls. There was not a single ounce of dust that he could see. Nothing out of place. Yet, he had only seen a handful of people. So how did this house remain so pristine? How did this nightmare function?

"She sure shut up quick." Miss R. broke his train of thought. Again, he had tuned out their conversation.

"I think she's a dreamer. Do you daydream often Doll?" They reached a pair of open doors that separated one hall from the next and stepped through the threshold. He didn't recognize the route they were taking. Where were they going? The pleasant light from the windows vanished as the journeyed further from the gardens and back into the depths of the manor.

"Well, she's certainly not here."

"I don't daydream." He lied. His mind often wandered to last week when he was free. He never thought he'd miss his job at Sparky's Electronics Hut. The barely functioning breakroom, the brown shirts that itched every time he'd bend down, the angry costumers demanding to see managers, but now? What he wouldn't give for a warm soda for the employee vending machines. To hear Laura, complain loudly about her cheating boyfriend. He missed them all. What did they think happened to him? Did they even care?

"So, then what are you doing?" Miss R. cut his musings off.

"Nothing."

"Sure." Her voice laden with sarcasm. "Just a whole lot of nothing."

"I didn't go this way with Lily." He ignored her questioning.

"Probably not, no. We're going somewhere else." Miss K. answered. He took careful note of that as he continued to memorize his surroundings as best he could.

Miss R. slowed her pace so that she was walking beside him. She had her hands behind her back in an almost sort of way that screamed to Peter that she was not scared of him. She had pristine tanned skin and chestnut brown hair that fell down her face in spirals. She didn't carry herself in the same fashion as Miss K. Miss K. was regal, powerful, and demanded respect. Miss R. had an air of a much more casual and youthful nature. She was carefree. But she was not harmless. He could see her every move including the way she walked was meant to agitate him, to provoke him, and to cause another scene. She had a mocking smile, a jaunt in her step, and a look of pure elation across her face as she watched him being led through the halls.

"I don't think I can do it." She called ahead.

"Do what?" He couldn't stand the way she looked at him. Almost salivating over his mistakes.

"Be kind. Not be myself. I don't think I can." She confessed. He wanted to hurt her so badly. To do anything but stand here and let her spout such stupid words.

"I told you. You couldn't do it. Roxy, you're a vile hateful woman and I mean that in a good way."

"I know."

"I don't understand what you were trying to prove to begin with."

"Maybe that I was better that what you thought. But being good is boring."

"And you can't stand boring." Miss K. finished her thought.

"Am I that simple?" It was hard to tell if she was upset at this thought. The way she whined could have just been another act.

"Roxy, you're my friend."

"I know." She mumbled.

"So, don't say stupid shit like that. Cause I'm gonna need your help with that one in the ways that only you know how to provide." Miss R.'s smile returned as she nodded and laughed to herself.

"Sure! Speaking of..." Her eyes wandered back to him. "I never got to hear you."

"Yes, you did." He retorted. The hallway twisted to the left and into a darker area no longer lit by natural light.

"Not intimately. Not in the ways that I want to hear you. Not how I am going to hear you." She almost moaned it in his ear. "Kit-Kat got to hear you already. That's unfair to me, Doll. Makes me feel like I don't deserve it. Are you teasing me? Trying to hurt my feelings?" He dared not to respond to her jab.

"I can make her sing you know." Miss K. interjected with a laugh. She was further ahead than the two of them now.

"I know but not the kind of music I like." Miss K. shrugged at her comment. Miss R. placed a hand on his shoulder and leaned in closely. "It's rude to make me wait and the longer you do then the worse it's going to be." Her voice was barely audible, but it was enough to cause a chill to travel down his spine. Finally, they arrived at another set of large double doors which Miss K. stopped.

"After you." She stepped out of the way and motioned for someone to come forward. Miss R. shoved him slightly and so it was safe to assume it was him. He slowly turned the door's handle and pushed it open with a creak. No sooner than the door being cracked open a bit, he was shoved hard from behind sending him stumbling into the new room.

He landed on a plush rug with a crash and rolled over several times. He gazed up to see the point of a high heeled shoe in his face. As his eyes slowly went upwards, he could see Miss A. looking at him with a puzzled look.

"An odd way of entering." She was seated cross-legged on a large chair. Around her were the other women seated in a similar fashion. She held a fine china teacup and a saucer. She cast her gaze at Miss K. and R. who were close behind.

"I love what you've done with you face, Doll." Miss P. chimed in from the right.

"Absolutely stunning work." Said Miss A. taking a sip from her cup. "We're having tea while the girls prepare dinner under Sabrina's tutelage. Would you like to join us, Katelynn and Roxanne?" She motioned to an empty loveseat.

"Of course." Dinner? They were just about to eat breakfast. How long had he been in the salon? He saw them move as the leash pulled him with them. The two of them took their seat and he was forced to be at their feet. Miss K. reached down and unhooked the leash from his collar.

"It's a start." Sighed Miss I. from across the room. He could see her regret in shining in her eyes. He gazed around at what appeared to be a large common room. A large fireplace was on the left most wall next to a large piano and flanked by bookshelves.

"How much blood is on the salon floor?" Miss B. spat next to her. She crossed her arms in disapproval, but it was not aimed at him.

"Not a single drop. Doll was quite compliant when Roxanne and I worked together." Miss K. responded

"I'm sure she was." Miss B. rolled her eyes.

"She was. She's very docile under a strong hand." Miss R. poked his head with her foot. "Isn't that right, Doll?" She forced him to nod slightly. He felt one of them pat him on the head.

"See?"

"I'm glad that you two were able to resolve this without violence and Doll seems like such a sweet girl. Oh! Pardon me, Doll, I think this is the first time I've been able to speak to you personally. Thank you so much for your cooperation today! Do you know my name?"

"Yes, Miss A." He nodded, and she smiled at the response.

"Lovely! You must forgive everyone's interest in you. You're the newest addition to our family and we just want to get to know you." He nodded once more.

"You are so good! Just look at you! So well behaved. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that it is an absolute pleasure to have you here."

"She's a bit shy from my experience with her. I really wish you let me have her instead of Kat and Beth." Miss P. sulked a bit in her chair. The room laughed at her

"Oh hush, Penelope. You have plenty of girls." Miss A. laughed. She was demure. She was so civilized and happy. She reminded him of Miss B.

"I'd hate to break this happy moment but nothing you are saying about her is correct, Amanda." Said Miss K.

"She's not well-behaved, sweet, or good?" Miss R. stifled a laugh.

"Well, she wasn't. She was violent, angry, emotional, and a runner when she first came here. She tried to escape the gardens on her first day. I disciplined her fairly. Today, she tried to get into an altercation with Roxanne, but I was able to intervene." Miss K. listed off his supposed offences easily. He hated how casually she continued to speak about his torment. He just stewed in his anger. Struggling to keep it from spreading to his face.

"Ah, a shame. But she's good now correct?" Miss A. shook her head sadly as she heard Miss K.'s correction.

"She's better but nowhere near good. She'll get there. I wouldn't be too worried."

"She's fine when you don't abuse her. I was able to get her compliance before." Miss K. scoffed at that. He remembered Miss B.'s kindness before and her sweet personality. Though, she was defending him now. Did she care for him too? Or was this all another game for him to play in.

"She's a strange and emotional one. Nothing we haven't seen before. Look, we still own her. I know what works. But you still have a say. Do you object to how I do things? To how Doll's been treated?" Miss B. opened her mouth to speak but paused. All eyes were on her including his.

"I don't know." She said unsure of the words as she spoke them. Her positive energy was gone. She faltered in front of Miss K.'s assertion. He hated her even more. That she couldn't even defend him when he needed it.

"I think the two of you complement each other quite well. It's why I chose you to instruct Doll. But where are my manners? Doll, this conversation is about you, any comments?" Miss A.'s sudden address caught him off guard he struggled to condense his anger into a polite response. His head swirled with insults after insult.

"I don't like being treated like a girl or the food. Room's nice though." His confession was met stifled laughter from behind him. He knew it was Miss R.

"Well my dear, that's just how it's going to be from now on. I suggest you get used to it. As for food, I can assure you that it'll improve. If it doesn't, you should reflect on why." Miss K. nudged him with her foot. He looked up and she leaned down to his level.

"Watch this." She whispered. She leaned back up and cleared her throat.

"Not to change gears but I wanted to propose something. I think I can break Doll by the end of this month. Is that alright with everyone here?" Miss P. smiled and nodded but Miss I., A., and B. remained silent.

"How will you do that?" Miss I. asked the burning question. He gulped as he grew increasingly nervous with the answer.

"I have my ways. Roxanne has her ways. It's nothing to stress over." Miss B. rolled her eyes.

"More violence, Kat?" The proposal clearly angered her. She clenched her fists on her knees and scowled.

"Just enough. You'll still be able to instruct her too, Beth. I just want to be more hands-on with Roxy's help."

"Oh." Miss B. unclenched her fists and his stomach dropped. He began to scream at her silently not to say yes but he could see her becoming more and more agreeable. "That's fine then." She admitted.

RoseB
RoseB
274 Followers