The Rose Diaries Ch. 10 (Interlude)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
274 Followers

"I'm still worried, Yana!" She nearly screeched. Charm hated this feeling. Worry? Regret? Just where had it come from?

"It's okay," Luck smiled leaning against the sink. "Maria." She spat her name back at her. She remembered when the woman in black told them to never use their names again. She remembered the smell of the money in the briefcase she left behind. It was "start-up money" she said. They used it to buy this place. Their modest home in a bustling college town.

"I like him."

"I like him too."

"No, like, I like him." Luck groaned loudly as she kicked the sink behind him lightly twice.

"Charm, he's just a slut. Use and abuse. Say it."

"Ben's different than Jimmy or Chris or Tom or-"

"Just say it." Luck narrowed her eyes.

"Ugh!" She rose from the table with groan. "He's more than that!"

"Charm!" Luck yelled after her as she stormed out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Slut!"

She tried her hardest to swallow her own anger. She knew Luck meant well by her words but the idea of involving Ben in their mess made her stomach turn sour. She knew her ex well enough to see when something bothered her. Luck loved him as much as she did. A cruel front to protect him from the harsh realities of their world.

She made her way up the staircase to the second floor and with a heavy sigh she opened their bedroom door. Stacks of unwashed clothes were piled next to the open closet, dressers that were covered in photos of the two of them from happier times, stacks of books, movies, jewelry, keys, and the odd laptop. She searched through junk and pulled a television remote free from between a stack of blank CDs. Their bed, as gargantuan as it was, was a welcome sight to sore eyes. She flung the covers off as she snuggled deeper into her normal spot. From across the way a repurposed media cabinet stared at her. It held a different kind of entertainment instead. Lengths of heavy rope, floggers, paddles, gags, cuffs, and a dazzling prismatic array of sex toys arranged by size. She closed her eyes before focusing on the task at hand.

A room over there was a naked boy with gorgeous brown eyes, a thin toned body, legs for days, and a bubble butt who was washing up so that she could feed him her cum. She lived in a beautiful home that she had paid off completely with a briefcase of unknown cash.

"Fuck!" She cursed under her breath. She still couldn't get that image of danger out of her head. "I'm just going to do it." She spoke to the room. "I'll tell Ben everything-"

Her ringtone cut through her thought as she fished for it out of her discarded purse on the nightstand.

"Hello?" She answered holding back a sigh as no one answered. After a long pause, she heard the sound of a car.

"Not too busy to talk, are you?" Her heart dropped. The cold nearly condescending tone of the woman of the hour echoed through her mind.

"Ma'am!" She nearly shouted as she leapt out of the bed. "So good to hear from you."

"Good to hear you so alert, Charm. How many names are in that book?" She shot a gaze at the leather-bound log book neatly placed underneath the TV.

"Thirty-five, ma'am."

"Excellent. Our faith in you seems to be well-founded. Pass my greetings along to your partner."

"Ma'am?" Charm asked with a heavy sigh.

"Yes?"

"I've something to ask you." She gripped the bedsheets tightly in her grasp as she bounced her knee up and down.

"Out with it, girl." The voice growled.

"I want to tell my lover about this." There was silence on the end of the phone before the woman began to laugh.

"A lover? Oh, Charm that's absolutely adorable! Tell me, when you take another will you tell them too? Or how about the third? The fourth?" The laughter stopped suddenly. "Tell Benjamin Li about this. I give you my permission."

"Really?" Her eyes widened. "That's great!" Then the words finally hit her completely. "Wait, you know about Ben?"

"Eyes and ears, Charm." Before she could respond the call was already ended. She could tell Ben. She could tell Ben!

"Ben!" She shouted for him at once. The door flew open to reveal a sopping wet boy wrapped in a light pink towel.

"Mistress! Are you okay?" The look of panic in his eyes was like ambrosia to her sour mood. He cared for her. Even if he didn't know how much she cared for him.

"I'm fine. Are you done washing up?"

"I got some bubbles behind my ears, but I'm done if you say so." He smiled clutching the towel tight to his chest.

"Just be sure not to drip on the bed I suppose." She smiled. He cocked his head at her and sighed.

"Am I in trouble?" He asked placing his arms behind his back.

"No."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just wanted to see you faster." She rolled her eyes as she leaned back against the headboard.

"Mistress, I mean no offense, but I know you very well. You have that look in your eyes. There's something bothering you."

"Ben," She sighed heavily. "What do you think got us this nice house?"

"Money?" He shrugged. "I know that you're not squeaky clean if that's what you're implying."

"No, well, sort of. "She shifted awkwardly in her bed.

"Then what?"

"Luck and I," She sucked some air between her teeth as she nervously shook her right leg. "We're here on business? No, that's not right. Being with us could get you killed." He shrugged again at her comment.

"Yeah but that's because people are bigots. I mean it's 2016 and your both beautiful-"

"No!" She shouted smacking the bed. "No not like that." She sighed.

"Whatever, I'm not scared. I love you both." He smiled.

"No, you fucking bitch!" She roared. "Actual fucking danger. I'd say it out loud, but I honestly feel like you wouldn't believe me."

"Try me, Mistress."

"A bunch of rich people want to pay us to fuck boys and turn them into girls." She groaned.

"Okay. You were right. That's ridiculous." He laughed. His smile slowly faded as she narrowed her eyes with not a single bit of joy on her face. "Wait, what?"

"Stop." Luck pushed her way into the room. "Stop now."

"Mistress?" He gazed up at her with confusion.

"She will kill Ben. No more talk of our business." Her voice was low and serious as she narrowed her eyes at Charm. With a single motion, she picked up the confused boy and carried him over to the bed.

"Either sleep or fuck. But no more talk."

"It's ten o'clock!"

"Bed." Luck growled placing Ben next to her before joining the two of them in bed.

"You're the worst." Charm huffed as she fluffed her pillow. She knew that there would be no fighting her. Luck always won.

"I am protecting us." Luck muttered springs joining the conversation as she shifted her full weight on to the old mattress.

"Mistresses?" A very captive Ben piped up. "I have to leave. I can't stay over tonight."

"Stay. Charm has told you things. Now you must stay." Charm scoffed again as she flipped over on her side away from the both of them.

"Yeah, sorry for trying to protect you."

"Sleep." Luck's voice echoed in the room as she switched the light off. No one dared to respond. Sleep did not come easy to Charm but finally it came all the same. She'd talk with Luck tomorrow. Silence was not the answer for their problems. This she was absolutely sure.

*****

Charm couldn't remember the last time a single morning had passed without laughter. Yet, here was one. Ben and Luck got out of bed far before her today. She could hear them going at it downstairs. Ben's girlish screams of ecstasy were such an absolute delight to her ears. But she couldn't help but feel sick in her stomach as she shifted in her bed. She wanted to join them. She wanted to feel the tight wet love tunnel that was Ben's throat around her cock. She wanted to hold him down and fuck him till he couldn't walk straight. She wanted those screams to come from her.

But it didn't matter what she wanted. It mattered what she needed to do. So, she sat in bed. Alone. While her ex-girlfriend fucked her new flame.

Her second phone vibrated loudly beside her. She didn't need to look to know who it was. There's only one person who would be texting that phone and as she gazed at the lock screen she knew she was right.

It was an email. An invitation to something called "Widow's Web". Widow's Web was a text messenger application that had supposedly strong encryption. It didn't prompt her for a login or email, it already had those set up.

Snake_Charmer has joined *The Troupe*

*Snake_Charmer has joined the conversation*

LionTamer: Good Morning!

Fortune_Teller: Morning!

StrongMan: Omg, can you people shut the hell up?

LionTamer: Hahaha, hey there sleepy. Time for work!

StrongMan: Fuck off. Quinn, are you making breakfast yet?

Snack_Peddler: It's six in the damn morning. Make yourself some fucking cereal if you want food.

Ringleader: ...

Master_of_Ceremonies: Girls...

Belly_Dancer: I will walk next door and beat the shit out of anyone who fucking keeps messaging this app.

Ringleader: EVERYONE STOP.

Ringleader: GOOD. Look at the member's list. Notice anything?

StrongMan: Oh shit.

Belly_Dancer: No way.

LionTamer: New friend! Welcome!

Charm stared at her phone with her mouth agape. It was just another chatroom full of people she didn't even know. They didn't even pay her attention. The bubble of anxiety continued to inflate in her chest as she tried to figure out who in the hell all these people were.

Snake_Charmer: I think there's been a mistake. I got an email, but I don't think this is the correct link.

Ringleader: No, it is.

Fortune_Teller: It is.

LionTamer: Yeah, you're in the right place.

Master_of_Cermonies: We could stand to be more professional in here.

StrongMan: LOL. Nope.

LionTamer: So, what are we supposed to say here?

Ringleader: You go by Charm now, correct?

Snake_Charmer: Yes. Do I know you?

Belly_Dancer: We're your future roommates.

Ringleader: Well, that's not entirely false. I think you know who I am. I gave you this phone.

It took every ounce of strength to not toss the phone across the room in fright. Still with shaking hands and an unsteady heart she answered...

Snake_Charmer: Oh, well it's an honor.

StrongMan: LOL honor.

LionTamer: Shush, it's nice to meet you.

StrongMan: Fine, fine.

Belly_Dancer: Charmed, I'm sure?

Master_of_Ceremonies: ....

Ringleader: No.

Fortune_Teller: Get out.

Belly_Dancer: Come on that was funny! No jokes?
LionTamer: Her partner is Luck, do you wanna get any jokes out of the way now?

Belly_Dancer: I'm sure she's very lucky to have you.

Fortune_Teller: All in favor of kicking Penny from the meeting?

StrongMan: Aye.

LionTamer: Aye.

Ringleader: Girls, please focus up.

Belly_Dancer: Sorry.

Ringleader: I know it's early for everyone.

*ShapeShifter has joined the conversation*

ShapeShifter: IT IS 9AM ON THE EAST COAST. I HAVE A DATE TODAY. WILL YOU ALL KINDLY SHUT UP.

Ringleader: Excuse you?

ShapeShifter: Oh! Sorry. I didn't realize this was actual business.

Master_of_Cermonies: We're going to have a house meeting about professional conduct tonight.

Belly_Dancer: Noooooooooooo

Ringleader: Alright, that's enough.

*Ringleader has set the conversation to mute*

Ringleader: Charm, I've given you permission to talk. In five minutes, a black sedan will pull up to your home. You, Luck, and Benjamin Li will get in the car. You will follow all directions given to you from that moment on. Questions?

Snake_Charmer: No, ma'am. I'm just not dressed, and Luck hasn't seen this. Will the car wait?

Ringleader: See to it that it doesn't.

*Ringleader has set the conversation to unmute*

Ringleader: Goodbye Charm.

Everything that followed was just a blur of motion in Charm's mind.

She remembered screaming then she remembered the three of them awkwardly standing on the lawn outside their house. She wore yesterday's jeans and a shirt thrown on from the floor. Luck wore her exact outfit she slept in. Ben, on the other hand, was completely nude aside from a pair of spotted boxer shorts. He scratched his head as he tapped his foot anxiously.

"I don't-" He said as he glanced around.

"Hush." Luck demanded. "No words."

"Such an odd time." Charm muttered under her breath. Why now? Why today?

"It's trouble." Luck growled. Her entire body was tense and rigid. She stood completely erect, her eyes focused on the corner and her fists clenched at her sides.

"No, I don't think so." Charm answered in with a sigh. "I think it's a good thing?"

"Why?"

"They invited me to a chatroom."

"Trouble. You told Ben and now we pay." She growled.

"First of all, I didn't tell him everything. Secondly, how would they even know?" Luck didn't answer after that. She just stood at attention watching the corner in silence letting Charm stew in her own frustration. Was this all her fault? Did she cause them to take a more aggressive interest in them? Months of silence only to be interrupted by two days in a row of contact. Now they were sending a car...

She didn't have time to finish before a black car rounded the corner and she could see all the tension in Luck's body about to explode. It crept up to the three of them before coming to a complete stop. Not a moment after, the back door swung open revealing a young woman with her legs crossed. She seemed to be expecting them as she motioned for them to come in. Her brown eyes glittered, and she greeted them with a cordial smile as she spoke something to the driver up front.

"Good morning!" She smiled. Her voice was light and cheery. She was shorter than Charm and much shorter than Luck but she seemed so much taller by presence alone. She had the visage of a business woman as she stepped out of the car and on to the road to make room for the three of them.

"Good morning." Luck answered first pushing the two of the forwards towards the vehicle.

"Looks like rain." The woman smiled again staring up at the sky. Charm could hear her heartbeat in her ears. She was nearly paralyzed with fear and if it hadn't been for both Luck and Benjamin they never would have gotten her inside. She sat with her hands on her knees as they bounced up and down.

If it wasn't trouble, then why did she feel so scared?

"Where are my manners?" The woman interrupted her thought process. "I am Zoey Blair. I've been sent by your future employer to escort you to another location."

"It's nice to meet you." Charm squeaked out shaking the tendrils of dread from her mind. "I'm Charm." She forced herself to smile back. "The big one is Luck and the small boy is Benjamin."

"I know!" She nodded. "I know all about you three." Charm bit her bottom lip. Was there ever a more intimidating sentence?

"Nice to meet you." Luck said bowing her head.

"Yeah." Benjamin muttered. He sat between the two of them with his head down and his body shaking. He had every right to be terrified. But there was nothing Luck or Charm could do.

"Alright, before we leave, I need any and all cellular devices." She reached behind the front seat and extended her hand.

"We left them in the house." She answered looking over to Luck as she nodded in agreement.

"Alright then! We will be at our destination in two hours?"

"Three minding traffic at this time of day." The man spoke up finally.

"Of course." She nodded. "I haven't been on the road in quite some time. You may leave now."

"As you wish Madam." The man nodded pulling away from their home. Charm watched it grow smaller and smaller through the back window anxiously.

"Alright, ladies. Let's have a nice quiet drive." Miss Zoey Blair added.

*****

Charm spent the majority of the time looking out the window of the black car. She offered uneasy glances to Luck who resembled a statue more than a woman. She sat completely upright with her hands on her lap with no emotion in her blue eyes. But every so often, she would shake her leg nervously out of habit. Daniel, poor sweet Daniel, was stuck between the two of them. What words could Charm offer him for comfort? Here he was being whisked away to an unknown location by a strange chipper woman. She could be no older than twenty-five. Yet, she exuded confidence far beyond her years. The entire situation was horrifying. But there was truly nothing she could do but go along and see where Miss Blair was leading them.

The trip passed by achingly slow but eventually the car entered what appeared to be a small shopping area. It was a quaint little place barely inhabited by anyone in the late morning. Not on a main road but not totally empty. Was this their destination after all?

"We're here. Everyone out." Miss Blair spoke suddenly breaking the silence. She hopped out of the car and shut the door loudly behind her. Charm watched her as she walked around to the back of the car and vanished from sight.

"Please exit the vehicle everyone." The driver echoed as he turned the engine off. Luck gave a small shrug before exiting from her side and pulling Benjamin out with her. Charm followed her partner's lead with sigh. The sun was high in the sky and gone were the rainy clouds of their home. It was bright, clear, and beautiful.

"Miss Charm?" Miss Blair called from behind the vehicle. As she approached she noticed that the trunk was open, and Benjamin and Luck were getting dressed into matching pantsuits.

"I have a change of clothes for you here. Again, I apologize Mr. Li. We don't usually travel with men, so I only have women's clothes on hand." Charm took the dark navy suit from her and laid it out on the roof the car as she slipped into the clothes. They fit surprisingly well as if they were tailored to her exact size. She laughed as she watched Benjamin grimace in the slim fitting suit complete with a pair of two-inch heeled shoes.

"Thanks." He muttered. "Better than being naked."

"Exactly!" She smiled. "Don't worry, no one will give you a second glance as long as you're with me." She gave him a small pat on the back as she turned quickly on her heels. "Follow me, everyone!" She called as they quickly followed behind her. They entered a large unnamed white building with gigantic glass doors. Inside, in the low light was a middle-aged man standing behind a desk in a black suit. Behind him was a pair of imposing double doors with gilded handles. He smiled warmly as he watched them enter and in a charming deep timbre called,

"Welcome."

"Hi, Blair, party of six." She called back almost immediately.

"Ah, Miss Blair. A pleasure to see you once again. The rest of your party is awaiting you inside."

"Thank you." She beckoned them to continue past as he smiled and opened the door for them all. Further inside was a small restaurant that looked to be in the middle of a rush. Almost every single table was full of happy customers who held menus and wine glasses alike. The smell of freshly cooked breakfast wafted through the air. Enough to make Charm's stomach grumble quietly. At the far back of the restaurant surrounded by three empty tables was a round table where two of the most beautiful women Charm had ever seen sat. The both wore black pantsuits similar to the ones they wore. The one on the left had medium length black hair and dark eyes. While the one on the righthand side had long brown hair and a blindingly white smile. They looked to be like queens of the entire place. Not a single person approached or looked at them. Except for them. Miss Blair pushed past everyone until she had brought the three of them face to face with them. The dark haired one scanned them all up and down before the other cleared her throat.

RoseB
RoseB
274 Followers