The Rose Diaries Ch. 10 (Interlude)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit." She demanded motioning to the empty chairs in front of them. Her voice oozed authority. Reluctantly, the three of them took their seats as Miss Blair happily sat next to her.

"Any trouble Zoey?" She turned to face her. Miss Blair shook her head.

"None. They were very quiet."

"They look scared." Said the dark haired one.

"Not my fault." She shrugged.

"How about some introductions?" The one next to Miss Blair smiled. She took a sip from the glass of wine in front of her. "I am Miss Amanda Stone. The lovely lady next to me is Katelynn Machart-Stone and my wonderful sister. You have already met Zoey. I just wanted to welcome you all here today and I hope the drive wasn't too unpleasant?"

"Not at all." Luck spoke quickly.

"It was comfortable." Charm piped up.

"We mean you no harm." Katelynn spoke as she leaned back in her chair. "Please relax. There is nothing bad about this meeting."

"I was going to say that." Miss Amanda Stone laughed. "Girls and Benjamin, I've asked you here in response to your rate of success on the first round of our process. Charm, we spoke earlier in the day. On our chatroom, I go by Ringleader."

"And I go by LionTamer." Katelynn added. "I hope that wasn't too scary being sort of thrown in there with us." She chuckled.

"Oh!" Charm exclaimed nodding. "Yes, we did speak. Is it always that hectic, Miss Machart-Stone?"

"Yes." Miss Amanda Stone nodded with a sigh. "Yes, it is."

"I think it's fun! Also, there's no need to be that formal. You can call me Katelynn."

"Amanda is fine for me as well." Amanda added with a small nod. "Do you girls have any questions?" Benjamin looked around awkwardly before casting his gaze towards the ground.

"No." Luck shook her head. "No questions."

"Excellent!" Amanda smiled. "Let's get right into it! I'm very impressed by your actions thus far. I am, of course, the owner of the home and future employer of you two. I brought along Katelynn because she is the house disciplinarian along with another woman who makes sure that the rules are followed. You'd be working fairly close with her. So, she just wanted to see how you two measured up."

"Photos and the odd video are not always the best." Katelynn nodded. "So far so good. I have to say that Luck is absolutely terrifying in person. How tall are you?"

"Six foot." Luck answered.

"Damn." She leaned back in shock. "Damn."

"We're about halfway through with the process. We call this "the point of no return". You know a little bit about what we do. But after you walk away from this table you will be inducted into all of it. It is by no means a clean life, but I will pay handsomely for a decade of service. There is nothing wrong with second thoughts. If you've changed your mind and no longer wish to continue then no harm done. But, after this point, you cannot walk away. I want to stress that ladies. You cannot, cannot, leave this path after today." She folded her hands in front of her on the table. It felt as if the entire room had fell into silence.

"I think they get it, Amanda." Katelynn said with a smile. "So, you in or out?"

Luck and Charm exchanged a small look of contemplation before nodding. Their choice was already made from the moment they had moved into that large house.

"Yes." They said in tandem.

"Wonderful." Amanda cooed. "There will be one final task for you. But not today."

"Hey, I'm just gonna cut in here. Can we talk about Benji for a moment?" Katelynn smiled. Benjamin's eyes widened with fear as he was addressed. He froze completely. Just locked up in his seat.

"Oh?" Amanda grinned. "Now what, dear sister, could you possibly have to say about such a cute boy like Benjamin?"

"That was it really. He's absolutely adorable. Plus, I wanted to know more about the legendary bottom of Luck and Charm. Where did you find him, girls?"

"At the college." Charm answered. Benjamin squirmed at his seat as his cheeks grew flush. There was a small flash of a camera as Amanda took his photo.

"What are you doing?" Katelynn asked as Amanda typed something on her phone.

"Playing." She answered. It wasn't long before the phone went off and Amanda smiled as she answered.

"Hello."

"Hey!" A chipper girlish voice echoed from the receiver. "What can I help you with, Amanda?"

"Well, first of all, I'm with Charm and Luck. Let me put you on speaker really quick," She lowered the phone and placed it on to the table. "Ladies, this is Penelope. She's our feminization expert."

'That's kind of you. I just like making things pretty. Also, hiya Charm! I'm sorry I was so rude in the chat earlier."

"Oh, hi." Charm cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

"Penelope would that be an acceptable acquisition?" Amanda asked. She heard Penelope sigh before going quiet for a bit.

"Not for the house. Features are too masculine. It would take surgery to remedy that. I really like that twinkish vibe they're giving off. But not for here. I recommend resale."

"Really?" Amanda's eyes wandered to the nearly shaking Benjamin. Charm gripped the bottom of her chair in fear and anger. Were they playing with Benjamin? Was that why they had brought him here.

"Off the top of my head, I'd recommend sale to Hearts Academy. They'll definitely take him in. If not them, then you could try the Dollhouse Salon in LA, The Pink Room in New York City, or throwing them up on the Princess Network for private collectors."

"Amanda, that's incredibly cruel." Katelynn cut in. "Penny, he's sitting right across from us."

"Oh! Well, if tell him that he has really gorgeous eyes and I'd love to do his makeup."

"Can do." Amanda smiled. "If he'd let you. I just wanted to tease him a bit." She laughed. Benjamin who was nearly white as a ghost let out a large sigh of relief.

"Gotcha. Well, if that's all I'm going to get back to it. I have some punishments to dole out and I don't think your guests would like to hear that."

"Bye Penelope. I'll see you at home later tonight." Amanda laughed quietly to herself as she put away her phone.

"That was horrific." Katelynn spoke mouth agape.

"That's business." Amanda answered looking at Charm and Luck across the table. "That's the life you're going to live. If you can accept that then all will be well. But if you believe that what I'm doing is wrong. Then you need to walk away."

"No." Luck answered. "It's business."

"Excellent." She smiled. "You may leave." She waved them off. As the three of them stood she raised her hand.

"No, sorry. Luck and Charm may leave. Benjamin stays." Charms eyes widened as she felt her heart drop.

"What?" She blurted out before she could stop herself. She felt sick, uneasy, and almost blinded by anxiety.

"Benjamin Li stays here with us. No harm will come to him that I promise you. I will set him up in a safe house until your final test is finished."

"Wait don't I get a say?" Benjamin asked clenching his fists at his side.

"Defiant little boy, aren't you? No. You do not have a say. Remember ladies that this is the cost of business. It's simply insurance." She added with a sigh.

"So, what if I leave anyway. You going to stop me from walking out the door?" He growled taking a step back.

"Then I'll treat you like an acquisition. Then there's nowhere you can run or hide where I won't find you. Sit down, Benjamin. We have much to discuss."

"No." He spoke quickly. "I have a family, I have school to go to, and I have a life. You can't just-"Amanda laughed as she shook her head. Then she narrowed her eyes, raised a hand into the air, and snapped.

The entire room fell silent. Not a single fork against a plate, not a single murmur of conversation, not a single person even moved. Just silence.

"Get out." She announced as the silence was cut away by the scraping of chairs and hurried steps of the patrons rushing to leave the establishment. In mere moments what was once a busy room had been empty aside from them.

"Just do what they say, Ben." Charm pleaded with him. She had never seen him so defiant. So strong before.

"You underestimate me, my companions, and my name while you stand here and huff and puff. It's quite insulting really, and I do not like to be insulted. If you truly love them, you will sit down."

"Why me?" He shook as he took his seat at the table.
"Oh, for many reasons. You will not be a guest of mine forever only until the final contracts are signed then you are free to do what you want. You will be treated like a prince. I can send you to anywhere in the world to some of the finest establishments in existence. Just think of it as a few months of free vacation."

"It'll be okay, Ben." Charm smiled placing a hand on his shoulder. Tears were welling up in her eyes as Luck tugged on her arm.

"It will be." Katelynn added with a heavy sigh. "I'll make sure of it."

"Now that's enough. Go back to the car and it will take you home. Await further instructions on the chatroom. Pleasure meeting you both." Amanda added moving her gaze from the two of them to the nearly destroyed man at the table.

"Goodbye, Ben. I'll see you soon okay?" Charm called as she began to walk away. From behind her she could hear muttered conversations.

"Bye girls! Welcome to Blackstone!" Amanda's voice echoed as the doors to the hall shut closed.

"What now?" She asked Luck who remained as stoic as ever.

"We pass test. We get Ben back."

"Yeah." Charm muttered. "I guess all we can do is wait..."