The Rosewood Governess

Story Info
Governess Story Victorian Era.
4.1k words
3.52
20.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING AND AUTHORS NOTE:

THIS STORY MAY SEEM ABUSIVE AND I, THE AUTHOR, DO NOT CONDONE SUCH ACTIONS. IT IS IMPORTANT TO DISTINGUISH LIFE FROM FICTION, THIS IS THE LATTER. ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18.

It was not uncommon for the Young Ladies of Earls Court to have a Governess in their homes; sometimes multiple Governesses... They were always hired by the Men of the Households; usually the Father but not always... In your house it was your Uncle in charge... You were 18 but he thought you needed a Governess anyway and began searching for one. It didn't take long for him to settle on Rachel Hargrove; a renowned disciplinarian and former Governess to the King's child before she left due to the additional stress of being a Royal Governess.

She arrived with a large bag and several chests in a horse-drawn carriage. She bid goodbye to her footman; him leaving upon depositing her bags on the driveway of Rosewood Manor; your home.

She picks up her bag; crossing the threshold of the front door as Miriam; your maid collects some of her bags to take up to her room. A couple of your other maids joined Miriam in this task. Then Uncle called you into his Study. You did not dare hesitate and ran straight there; apparently disappointed the new Governess...

"Young Lady; do you really think running in the hallway is an appropriate way of travelling through your beautiful home?"

You think about your answer carefully...

"I don't think there is anything wrong with it, miss. Not in my own home."

"Well it is dangerous. Do not do it again unless you want to feel my cane against that bottom of yours."

You gasp in shock looking at your Uncle.

"Do not look at me; Gracie. This is for your own good. Just because you are 18; you need to learn. The best of way of doing so is with a Governess. This is Rachel Hargrove; not that you'll ever have need to use that name. And she has my full permission to do as she chooses. Your Father was too lenient with you when he was still with us."

You look at the floor; crestfallen at his words...

"From now on; the maids will receive your assistance around the house. You must learn to be able to serve your future husband lest he choose not to have house servants."

You nod; listening carefully to your new Governesses instructions.

It didn't take long for you to disappoint your new Governess... You had arrived home from King's College too late; your Professor insistent on sharing her tips for sewing a perfect rounded corner...

"Tardiness is unacceptable; Gracie. You are to return home straight from College. I don't want to hear any excuses you no doubt thought up to excuse this tardiness. I want you in the Drawing Room in ten minutes. I expect you nude ready for your discipline with your hands behind your head; clasped together. I will be along shortly."

You shuffle off to the room. Once inside you close the door. This would be your first punishment from Governess Hargrove; it wouldn't be the last... You strip silently folding the clothes into a pile before placing your hands in the desired position.

When Hargrove enters the room she is holding her bag and Darcy; a simple housemaid; followed behind holding a small burlap sack; it's contents unbeknown to you.

"Right then; Gracie. Bend over and touch your toes. If you break this position or make any noise I will start again. I will give you six for your tardiness."

You nod your assent and follow the instructions; bending over in the middle of the room. You hear your Governess whispering with Darcy. She makes some sort of affirmatory noise before leaving the room; the creaky door betraying her movements.

You then hear footsteps as Hargrove approaches you; presumably cane in hand.

You feel your tits hanging down; wishing the room was warmer as the coldness seems to make your areolas and nipples stand erect at attention... Your nervous; you've felt the cane only once at school from your Schoolmaster after you were caught smoking at 16. It was only 3 strokes and they burned like hell...

You hear the tell-tale swish of the cane right before it cracks against your milky buttocks...

The pain is as intense as you remember; the first stroke landing towards the crown of your flesh... You let out a yelp; unable to contain it.

"I shall start again. You will learn Gracie."

You groan; but accept your fate as the cane taps against your buttocks for a second time...

This time the stroke lands slightly; barely a centimetre; below the first. You absorb the stroke silently; only releasing your breath a little; barely perceptible and seemingly acceptable to the Governess. You shake your haunches a little waiting for the tapping to repeat.

It comes as expected and right as the crack lands; once again barely a centimetre below the second; the creaky door opens again; Darcy returning from whatever request Hargrove had given her.

The Governess steps back and you risk looking behind you... You wish you handed as you see the copper chastity underwear handed over. It's large plates of copper look unforgiving as you look at the floor again; glad nobody noticed.

Hargrove returns; tapping the cane against your buttocks again... You wish this would stop and she'd just thrash you... On the third tap it's drawn back; cracking a fourth time against your flesh; this time much lower striking the centre of your buttocks...

The fifth stroke doesn't come with tapping; surprising you as it lands just below the fourth...

The sixth stroke comes after the triple tap; you let out a groan as it strikes the sit-spots... The Governess gently hushes you but does not pronounce a repeat...

"Now for the final stroke."

You brace yourself not sure if there will be tapping or not; but are surprised to hear footsteps going away from you...

Then you hear thundering step as she walks swiftly to you; swishing the cane diagonally. It lands across almost the whole buttocks with severity you've never felt before; landing from the left crown to the right sit spot across all 6 previous strokes... You cry out in pure agony and shocked pain...

"I guess we'll have to repeat that one. You're lucky I'm not starting again."

You hear the steps going back again and prepare for another strict stroke... Unsurprisingly the thundering steps do come... The eighth stroke landing diagonally in the opposite direction; from the right crown to the left sit-spot; crossing over all 7 of the previous strokes; the join of 3 strokes easily the most painful; you're convinced it must be bloodied; but the Governess is way too skilled for that...

"You may rise."

You do; looking at Hargrove with tears in your eyes and on your rosy cheeks.

"You have been forgiven for your transgression but your punishment isn't over. Put your top wear back on and your knickers to your ankles with your skirt there too."

You follow the instructions putting on your bra and blouse; then putting on your knickers and skirt but leaving them at your ankles. You then put on your socks and house-slippers.

You see Hargrove step to the burlap sack she had brought with her... The first thing she pulls out is a pair of leather gloves. She puts them on before pulling out a second sealed burlap sack from inside the first bigger sack. It is filled with stinging nettles from your garden... Then she picks up the chastity belt and places it on your thighs; ready to be pulled up and locked like underwear.

She then fills the chastity belt with the stinging nettles; almost overflowing the device. You wince as she forcefully drags the chastity underwear into position pulling the copper flaps into place and locking them together with the two copper straps on the side; the underwear now locked tight. She grabs your wrists and holds you tight as the stinging begins; so much worse than the caning... You cry out and writhe in her arms; the stinging burning your intimate areas of your pussy and clit; your rosebud arsehole and crack burning too but not as severely... You desperately want to try and soothe your stinging privates but Hargrove's grip is too tight...

"The stinging will not go away Gracie. You will be wearing these nettle knickers until tomorrow morning. Now let's get those knickers and skirt back up; ready for dinner with your Uncle."

You nod; allowing her to guide your clothes into position before guiding you into the dining room; your Uncle is already seated and looks up at you as you enter; teary-eyed and writhing awkwardly.

"What is your problem now Gracie? Act like a lady and sit down."

You nod; wondering how much more the nettles will sting when you sit; let alone the aggravation sitting will do to your welted arse.

Hargrove pulls out a chair next your Uncle for you; helping you into the seat as you gasp; the welts becoming pressured and causing extreme agony; the nettles pushed into your buttocks eliciting a much worse sting than what walking had caused...

Your Uncle pretends not to notice your discomfort as Hargrove sits opposite you. The maids bring wine for your uncle and Hargrove before pouring water into your glass.

Then comes the first round of food... After 3 you are dismissed to your bedroom to change into your pyjamas ready for bed. Hargrove and your Uncle remains for the final courses of dessert and coffee.

You go upstairs and gently begin removing your clothing; feeling the coldness of the copper plate against your front and back genitalia. You try to pry it open but it's too tight and only Hargrove has the key that will open it...

You put on the pajamas and wait...

Eventually Hargrove enters the room.

"Do you need the bathroom, Gracie?"

You think about it and realise that the stinging pain in your pussy had failed to allow it to tell your brain that it needed to pee; but now that the subject had come up the urgent need came across.

"Yes, miss." You whimper uncomfortably...

"Come on then."

You follow behind her; every step making the nettles shift and sting anew against your most sensitive of flesh.

She guides you into the bathroom where you notice the burlap sack of nettles are resting against the bathroom cabinet.

You stand by the toilet as Hargrove unlocks the chastity underwear; allowing you to use the toilet as she removes the nettles from the underwear with her leather gloves. After you've finished; she opens the burlap sack and replaces the nettles in the underwear; just as much as before; almost filling out the sides... Then the underwear is locked back onto you; your forearms grabbed again so you can writhe in agony as the fresh nettles release their sting onto your already sore and swollen pussy and arse... You try dropping to your knees to escape the vice-like grip Hargrove has on you; but it's pointless; she simply waits for the initial shock of the sting to fade before she releases her grip; instead switching to guiding you to your bedroom.

"Now get some sleep. I'll be in in the morning to remove those nettles."

You lie on your side; figuring this would stop any pressure on either welts or nettles. You were right; but to your pain receptors you get enough pain without it... As the welts begin swelling and the nettles begin rubbing and chafing as you wriggle trying to find a comfortable position. You sob silently into your pillow; cursing the strictness of the Governess and the harshness of your Uncle in hiring the woman.

Eventually; at some point; you fall asleep; waking to Hargrove gently shaking your shoulder.

"Good morning, Gracie. How about we get those nettles out?"

You nod enthusiastically at the idea of your punishment being over.

Hargrove helps you stand before unlocking the copper underwear and taking it away. The nettles are discarded into an empty burlap sack that she'd brought with her. She then watches as your palms begin gently rubbing your aching pussy and arse.

"Don't do that; you'll spread the sting; not take it away."

You ignore Hargrove; barely noticing that she was right until the pain suddenly increases as some of the sting is applied to the only part of your clit not already stung... You gasp at the pain.

"I told you so; Gracie. You really should listen."

She grabs a wet washcloth and gently wipes across your pussy, arse and hands; removing the stinging nubs; but leaving behind the soreness. She offers you no respite with that; no cream or pain relief; leaving you sore as you replace your normal knickers.

The cotton is painful against your sensitive swollen flesh; chafing as you walk.

You walk downstairs with Hargrove for breakfast with your Uncle who insists on seeing the damage caused by Hargrove's punishment.

You drop your skirt and knickers; earning a rebuke from Hargrove as she shows you how to pin the skirt up and lower your knickers... "It's more ladylike" she states. In the new state of dress your Uncle looks at the 8 prominent lines on your arse; two of them a deeper purple and deeper welt; the two given after a run-up; and the white and red areas of irritation caused by the night of nettles...

He gently runs a finger across your vulva and clit; feeling the bumpy flesh aggravated by the nettles.

"A good punishment, sir?" Hargrove asks, clearly nervous.

"Yes, Governess Hargrove, it appears so. It certainly seems to have left an imprint on Gracie's mind; more so than any of her father's damn naughty corner and naughty step nonsense. A rod is all you need but the nettles do add something; I'll give you that."

"Yes; it's sting is easily enough to impart a long-lasting lesson on an incorrigible young lady."

"A young man too I'd presume." Your Uncle muses.

"Most certainly sir."

"Well; you've certainly proved yourself Miss Hargrove. But are you sure only 1 night is a sufficient amount of time with the nettles?"

"I'm more than able to make it longer during more serious rule breaks, sir. But for simple tardiness I believe this was more than effective; though if it becomes a frequent problem I won't hesitate to make a longer nettle punishment."

"Ah, I understand. Gracie; stop listening to our conversation; there is no breakfast this morning. We ran out of it; I assure you that I corrected the behaviour and breakfast will be tomorrow. So get on with heading to College."

You leave the room and walk down the hallway to the front door. On the way you pass your Uncle's Study; hearing a low sob from inside. You peek into the door and see a well-caned bottom on display in the corner; looking closer you notice that it is Madeline; a kindly 19-year-old house-maid sold to a local bank to clear a debt. The bottom has 12 equally spaced lines across it's surface; two of them diagonally covering the rest. Resting on the desk next to her is a burlap sack no doubt filled with nettles and a copper chastity underwear lying unlocked next to it.

You feel sorry for her but quickly scarper to the front door lest you get caught.

You leave the Manor; your crime unnoticed.

Arriving at Kings College your best friend Kerrie is waiting for you.

"You ok, Gracie?"

"Yeah; just a little sore."

"sore?"

"Yeah; remember the Governess I told you my Uncle hired?"

"Of course."

"Well thanks to Professor Harpie last night I was late home. So I got caned for tardiness; 8 strokes! Then she made me wear nettles until this morning!"

"Damn! No wonder you're sore!"

"What about you, how's your Governess?"

"Still a pain in my arse Gracie. Last night she told me she was 'disappointed' that I wanted to go to bed early and gave me 3 strokes of the cane for being 'lazy'. Ridiculous."

"Definitely! If I asked to go bed early I wouldn't be called lazy my Uncle would think I was sick!"

"Haha, sounds about right. God, Rosewood sounds dreamy..."

"Sure... If you like nettles!"

"Forgot about that one; maybe not dreamy..."

"Didn't think so. What's your first lesson?"

"Laundry, you?"

"Cooking."

"Nice. I like cooking."

"I hate all of it. I want to be doing science; you know like the boys..."

"They'll never allow that Gracie."

"I know... But a gal can dream can't she?"

"I guess..."

"Gracie Rosewood, Headmaster Richards wants to see you immediately." A teacher interrupted.

You quickly walk into the College and to the Headmasters Study. You knock loudly twice on the door.

"Enter!" a voice booms.

You open the door and see Headmaster Richards and Head Prefect Maisie stood next to each other behind his desk.

"Miss Rosewood; at King's College we teach young ladies the skills they need to serve their betters. So why am I hearing that you tried to read our libraries science and mathematics books?"

"I was interested, sir."

"Interested?"

"Yes, sir. I don't want to serve, sir. I want to be a doctor."

"A doctor? That is a mans job. At best you may hope to be a nurse, certainly not a doctor."

"But why not sir? What is to stop me?"

Both of them gasp at your words.

"You are a woman! You do not question the authority of a man, and your only job is to serve men! What would Master Rosewood say if he heard this blasphemy! You know what, let's find out. Maisie, run along to Rosewood Manor and request that either Master Rosewood or one of his staff could come quickly to the College."

She nodded before walking swiftly out.

"You may run, Maisie, this is urgent."

She quickly complied; sprinting through the halls.

You're worried now...

You're made to wait outside until you see a carriage pull into the College Courtyard. Out of the carriage steps your uncle and Governess Hargrove step out of it.

Both look fuming as they storm through the halls to the Headmasters Study. They both enter; ignoring you seated outside.

You hear the conversation...

"Master Rosewood, Governess Hargrove, I presume. I am very sorry to have to call you in so urgently. I must ensure you are aware that Miss Rosewood is physically fine. However I believe she is mentally ill and as such must be expelled from Kings College with immediate effect."

"And why do you believe my niece is mentally ill?"

"She claims she has an interest in becoming a doctor and no interest in serving any man."

"That's preposterous!"

"I can confirm it, Master Rosewood." You hear Maisie confirm.

"Well; then I must apologise on behalf of the Rosewood Family. I trust this will not impact our standing at the Academy?"

"Of course not Master Rosewood."

"Good. I will see to it that she learns the error of her thinking. Clearly Governess Hargrove your punishments and leniency went too far."

With a huff both of them come out of the study. You're left behind as they head to the carriage; the Governess indicating for you to wait.

You see the two carriage footmen approach you. They roughly grab your arms and drag you through the halls to the carriage. Instead of opening the door they sit you on the front; where one of the footman sits to control the horses.

He then forces your top and bra off before setting off. Whilst riding he randomly switched from whipping the horses with his riding crop to whipping your bare breasts. You cry out in pain at every lash.

Finally you arrive back at Rosewood Manor. You hear your Uncle thank the footmen before grabbing you by the arm and dragging you through the house and into the basement. Into a room you'd never been in before.

"How dare you embarrass our family and our family name! How dare you!"

You sob out an apology but your Uncle hears none of it.

"I will not stand for this. Hargrove; get everything. Every single cane, crop and whip. Every single nettle we have growing in the garden. She will learn!"

You hear Hargrove walk upstairs to collect everything...

After a few moments all of the requested stuff was brought downstairs.

"Right, now strip Gracie. Now!"

You quickly begin stripping but it's not fast enough for your Uncle who simply rips the clothes off of your body...

12