The Rosewood Governess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will feel this!"

He ties your arms to a wooden beam on the ceiling using some of the hemp rope used to secure the barrels of wine.

He then starts with his thickest cane; lashing it into your buttocks over and over...

"You are not crazy! Do you understand me! You are a Rosewood! You will serve a rich man and make him happy! What you want does not matter, do you understand?"

You meekly cry out that you do... He throws the cane down and picks up his French imported martinet.

"Spread your legs..."

You comply...

"Hargrove; secure her legs; as far apart as you can get them without breaking her legs."

She complies; tying your ankles to the barrels, spread almost five feet apart...

He lashes the martinet upwards striking your pussy...

You scream out in agony; the lash on top of the tenderness from the nettles you endured too much...

He lashes the martinet over and over again into your throbbing tender pussy... You count twelve times before the martinet is discarded with the cane.

He then picks up the two-tailed whip. He draws it along your tits, and you whimper...

"Please... Not my tits, Uncle, please... Have mercy..."

"There is none of that for you..."

He lashes the whip across both your nipples... You feel like they've been burned off as you scream out in agony...

After 30 lashes the whip is thrown down...

You're close to fainting; the pain getting unbearable...

He then picks a thin switch; you whimper; your body done in absolute agony...

He lashes it five times onto your clit before throwing it to the floor.

"Hargrove; get her in nettles. I want them in a copper bra and underwear. Replace them every day. Allow her twice-daily bathroom breaks; replace the nettles both times. She will go a week with the nettles without any relief. If she complains give her six strokes to all her intimate areas and extend the nettling by a day. At the end of the week I will give her two weeks to recover before I sell her off to a husband; since her studies finished prematurely."

"Yes, sir." Hargrove responds; reaching into the burlap sack and pulling out the copper bra and knickers; filling the former with nettles before stepping up to you; still restrained... She places the bra onto your tits first; allowing the sting to take full-effect before securing the straps to the back; locking them in place... The bra covers your entire generous tits in copper; from chest to navel.

The copper bra filled with nettles; the effect is quick; the pain atop the whip welts excruciating...

Then comes the knickers; left at your thighs to begin with before swiftly pulling them up and locking them in place... You writhe and scream but can do nothing as your abused, bruised, genitals feel the sting of the nettles...

Hargrove releases your bonds but grabs your forearms to stop you trying to relieve the pain... She then ties your arms together behind your back and takes you to your bedroom.

"I will release your arms to eat only. I suggest you get comfortable, you dumb bitch."

You lie on your side; the sting biting into your sensitive areas...

You cry, sobbing into your pillow...

Maisie joins you for a short time to clean the windows; but she doesn't ignore you.

"Don't worry, Gracie, if you want I can help you run away..."

You wonder about the option as she quickly wipes the window before leaving you alone again...

A few hours pass and food is brought in... You wolf it down before being taken to the bathroom to relieve yourself...

As you piss you feel excruciating pain as the pee passes your bruised pussy into the toilet... But pooping is worse as the excrement passes past the deep welts on your buttocks surface...

Hargrove ignores you and silently replaces the nettle underwear.

You're then taken back to your bedroom...

12