The Round Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

I told her it wasn't one of my jokes and I saw no humor in this situation. We continued talking about this for the rest of the evening trying to come up with a way out.

We didn't talk about the Round Up the next morning. We just ate breakfast in silence and went to work. That evening when I got home Mary was in the kitchen making dinner. I asked her how her day was and she said "Good" which surprised me a little. I asked, "Have you thought about what we're going to do about this Round Up thing?"

Mary smiled at me and said, "Yes. If any of the participants try to seduce me I will let them. After all it's quit an honor to be selected from several thousand other women don't you think?"

I almost choked when she said that. Then she started laughing and said "Do you really think there is some private club in the country that could put together something as elaborate as this Round Up thing? No way. This has got to be a practical joke site up by one of your buddies."

Now I hadn't considered that. I said, "Maybe you're right. I hope you're right, but I think we had better be ready in case it's not a joke."

Mary laughed and said, "It's a joke, take my word for it. The best thing we can do is not react at all. Don't let anyone know how upset we were yesterday. Then the joke will be on whoever put this together. You have to admit it is a good piece of work."

"I guess you're right, but what if it's not a joke?"

Mary smiled and said, "Well you don't have anything to worry about. I am not about to let anyone seduce me and take a chance on losing you. So how about you taking one of the top 300 women between the ages of 25 and 35 up to your bed and making love to her?"

Mary had already made me feel better and now I was able to joke about it too. "Which one of the 300 did you have in mind?"

Mary took me by the hand and said, "Come on and I'll show you."

For the next six weeks I kept hoping that someone would tell me that this was all a joke but no one ever did. I occasionally brought the subject up with Mary and always got the same response, "You don't have anything to worry about. This is a joke and if it's not a joke you don't have to worry about me being seduced by some spoiled rich guy trying to win a contest. Toward the end of the year I could tell that Mary was getting a little tired of my insecurities. In January I asked Mary to tell me if a guy even tried to flirt with her.

Mary said, "Okay. But no more questions about this. I will tell you if anything happens that you need to know about. Can you deal with that?"

I said I could deal with it and I apologized for being a pest.

It's funny how you can remember some things with such clarity. It was the sixteenth of March when Mary called me at work and said she had to work late that night. I remember the date because I had just signed an insurance deal with a large account and wanted to celebrate that night. So needless to say I was disappointed. On the way home from work that night I decide that I would celebrate my big deal when Mary got home. I stopped and got some Champaign and when I got home I put the Champaign on ice and placed several candles around the bedroom. Then after I showered and shaved I watched TV till Mary got home. She came in around nine o'clock. When she came in I grabbed her, kissed her and then I told her about the account I won. I told her I wanted to celebrate with her upstairs.

When we got up stairs Mary laughed at seeing all of the lit candles and the Champaign chilling next to the bed. She kissed me and said "Let me quickly shower and I will join you in our bed. You can pour my Champaign now. With that she went into the bathroom and closed the doors behind her.

There is bit of a voyeur in me. I have always enjoyed watching Mary as she dresses or undresses, especially when she has no idea that I am watching. When we first moved into our house I discovered a trick for spying on her in our bathroom. Our bathroom has a tile floor with a single strip of white marble under the doors. I found that I could lie on the floor and see Mary's reflection on the shinny marble surface. I occasionally like to watch Mary as she puts on her makeup in the morning because she usually does it in the nude. And I always enjoy watching her as a prelude to sex. It was with this in mind that I got down on the floor and looked at the reflection on that piece of marble as Mary got undressed. She removed her blouse and her bra then she removed her skirt leaving her standing in her pantyhose. I could feel my erection growing as I watched her standing there. I was focusing on her beautiful breasts as she began to pull her pantyhose down. I was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing panties. Before I could think about what that might mean she disappeared into the shower.

I couldn't remember Mary ever going out of the house without panties before but I wasn't sure. I thought about just asking her why she wasn't wearing panties but if I did she would know I was spying on her. I decided that it was probably no big deal and I shouldn't get all worked up about it., but I couldn't get it completely out of my mind.

When Mary came out of the bathroom I was still trying to think of a way I could ask her why she wasn't wearing panties. As Mary walked toward me I stood up and was just going to ask her but before I could she gave me a deep tongue kiss and put her right hand in my shorts and began stroking my stiff cock. Suddenly I had only one thing on my mind and it wasn't Mary's panties. Mary quickly dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. As usual she stopped just short of making me cum and got up on the bed and asked me to return the favor. I didn't hesitate. I went right down on her fuzzy peach and began sucking the juice from it. I immediately noticed something different about the taste of her pussy. It was different than usual but it was familiar at the same time. I couldn't figure it out and I was too excited to spend any time thinking about it. Mary has always been responsive in bed but that night she was even more so. We made love for over an hour and we were both exhausted when we were through. As we lay in each others arms, my softening cock still inside her pussy, Mary whispered "I love you " in my ear. Then she did something she had never done before. She let my cock slip out of her then she turned around and took it into her mouth. Then she swung her leg over my head and nestled her pussy against my mouth. I began to eat her cream filled pussy as she gently sucked on my cock. It took a long time before my tired cock responded. Mary and I continued giving each other oral pleasure until we both climaxed. After that we both went to sleep.

It was two weeks later on March 31st that I received a Federal Express package at my office. The return address was just a post office box in Los Angeles. When I opened the package two items fell out. The first item was an 8 mm video cartridge. The second item was a cashiers check for $1000. There was nothing else.

I was sick. I wasn't sure if I was going to vomit of not. I almost broke down and cried. I didn't know what to do. I wouldn't know anything for sure until I could see what was on the videotape but I was pretty sure what I was going to find. The first thing I was going to have to do was find an adapter so I could view the 8 mm tape on my VHS machine. I went immediately to our media department. I knew the guy in charge of the department and he let me borrow an adapter.

When I got home that night Mary, as usual, was in the kitchen making dinner. Mary look up at me and smiled and somehow I didn't feel angry at her. Yet!

I don't know how I got through the evening. Trying to act as if nothing was wrong while we talked about our day at work and then later watching TV together. Finally around 9:30 Mary fell asleep on the sofa. I woke her and suggested that she should go up to bed. She kissed me good night and went upstairs. I gave her time to settle into bed and fall asleep then I went out to my car and retrieved the tape and the adapter. I set my VCR up to play the tape then I went upstairs to check on Mary. I wanted to be sure she was asleep, which she was.

As I hit the play button on the remote I could fell my heart thumping in my chest. I almost decided not to watch the tape at all but I finally screwed up my nerve and hit the button. The first minute of the tape was blank then there was a flicker of light and movement but I couldn't make out what I was looking at. Then finally the picture came clear. All that was showing was a view of a room. . It looked like a hotel room with a king size bed. In the upper left corner on the screen was the date and time. It said 03/16/99 6:00 PM. After about thirty seconds the pictured began to zoom in on the bed. Now the bed filled most of the screen. The scene went in and out of focus a few times and then finally there was a very clear picture of the bed. A few seconds later the picture went black. I paused the tape for a minute to think about what I had just observed. Some one had just set up a camera to videotape whatever was going to happen on the bed in that hotel room. My heart was still pounding, I had butterflies in my stomach and my palms were sweating. I hit the play button.

The screen was black for a few more seconds then the view of the bed was back on the screen. Now the time and date said "03/16/99 7:30 PM. I could hear noises in the room. I saw someone move past the camera and over to the bed. When the person sat down on the bed I could see that it was a man about thirty years old dressed casually and looking relaxed. He looked directly into the camera and winked. I heard a noise in the background and the man looked to his left then stood up as a woman entered the room. I recognized Mary even before I saw her face. After all I was expecting it to be her and I recognized the blouse she was wearing. The man put his arms around my wife and kissed he on the mouth and Mary didn't make any attempt to pull away. I knew then that my worst fears were about to come true. As they continued kissing the man lowered his hands to cup Mary's ass and pulled her into him grinding his crotch against her. As they broke their kiss I could see that Mary had her tongue in his mouth.

At that point an odd thing began to happen to me. Although my heart was still pounding, my stomach wasn't rolling any more and my cock was getting hard.

Back on the screen they continued kissing as the man kneaded my wife's ass. Then he sat down on the bed and I heard him tell Mary to remove her blouse. She did this slowly and seductively. When she dropped her blouse onto a chair her told her to remove her bra. She reached behind her back and unsnapped the bra and while holding it to her chest with one hand she lowered the straps from her shoulders. Finally she leaned slightly forward and let her bra fall on his lap. He looked at the bra then tossed it aside. He said, "Now remove your pantyhose."

Mary lifted her skirt just high enough that she could reach under and hook her thumbs into the waistline of the pantyhose and she pulled them down over her ass and down her thighs and then removed them completely. The man then pulled Mary to him and sucked her right nipple into his mouth. He did this for about a minute then move to the other nipple. While her was sucking on Mary's left nipple he put his right hand on her left calf and slowly ran his hand up the back of Mary's leg up under her skirt all the way to her ass. Then he moved his hand around to the front and in between her thighs. I could tell by the expression on Mary's face that he must be messaging her pussy.

After a short time the man removed his hand from under Mary's skirt and let her stand up straight again. Then he told her to remove her skirt. Mary unbuttoned the skirt in the back and pulled the zipper down and let the skirt fall to the floor. She stepped out of the skirt, picked it up and put in on the chair with her blouse. The next thing he said to Mary I didn't quit hear but I watched Mary slide her hand down over her belly and inside her panties and begin to finger herself. She had never done that for me. As Mary continued to play with herself I could feel my cock getting harder. I couldn't understand why I was so aroused watching my wife with another man.

Mary was still fingering herself when he reached out with both hands and pulled her panties down. Mary kept her hand busy in her pussy as she let him take her panties off. The man picked up Mary's panties and held them up to his face and inhaled deeply, then he rubbed the panties all over his face. Next he told Mary to sit and he stood up. He stuffed Mary's panties into his pocket then stood in front of Mary as he stripped off his clothes. When he was completely naked he moved in very close to Mary and began stroking his cock right in front of her face. When he had himself nearly fully erect he stopped stroking himself and just held his cock in the middle and told Mary to open her mouth, which she did. Then he moved toward her and put his cock into my wife's mouth. I could tell by the look on his face that Mary was giving him a fantastic tongue bath. I began to feel very jealous. Not angry, but jealous. I wanted it to be my cock in her mouth.

The man pulled back and let his cock pop out of Mary's mouth then he pushed her back on the bed and got down between her legs and began eating her pussy. He brought her to orgasm very quickly but continued to give her joy with his mouth and tongue. When he was finished eating Mary, he climbed on top of her and pushed his engorged member inside her waiting pussy. He very quickly got into his rhythm and Mary matched his pace.

While their sex was full of lust and was exciting it was obvious it lacked passion and certainly couldn't be considered love making. They tried several positioned and finally ended up with Mary on top. They were positioned so that I was looking directly up between their legs. I could see the beautifully rounded cheeks of Mary's ass and her little brown hole and I had a very clear view of this stranger's cock that was sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. I could tell by the wetness around Mary's opening that she must have had at least one orgasm, probably more. Suddenly I saw the man's thighs tighten up and he pushed into Mary very hard and held it there, then he relaxed a second then did it again. He did this several as he had his climax and pumped his semen deep inside my wife. When he was done they both lay still. I couldn't take my eyes off of the scene before me. I watched as his erection softened. Finally his cock slipped out of Mary's pussy followed by a small river of his cum.

Shortly after that Mary got up and gathered her clothes and went into the bathroom. Once she was out of the room the man got up and turned the camera off. The time in the corner of the screen just before the screen went blank was 03/16/99 8:15 PM.

I don't know why but I replayed the last ten minutes of the tape again before I turned off the TV and VCR and sat down to try to figure out what I should do now. As I was sitting there it suddenly occurred to me that March 16th was the night Mary told me she had to work late and didn't get home till 9:30. And we made love that night. I suddenly remembered that her pussy tasted different to me and now I knew why. Another man had been there a couple of hours before me.

Mary couldn't have know that she had been recorded having sex with that man. That was one of the things that had slipped my mind when I told Mary about Round Up. I knew Mary wouldn't have cheated on me if she knew I was going to get a videotape of the whole thing. Now I had to decide. Should I confront Mary with the video and if I did, what would I do then? I had to have a plan and until I knew what I was going to do I wouldn't be able confront her. Why had she done this to me? To us?

The next morning I tried to act like nothing was wrong. I watched Mary carefully to see if she was behaving differently but I didn't notice anything. That evening after Mary went to bed I got the video out and watched it again. I found my self with an erection again. I actually masturbated while watching another man fuck my wife.

After that I decided not to confront her with the evidence. I didn't think she would do it again and I didn't want to lose her over what I hoped was just a one time fling. Even so I decided that I was going to watch Mary very carefully and catch her in the act if she did it again. After that day I kept close tabs on Mary. If Mary said she had to work late I would park outside her office building and wait for her to come out and make sure she was going home. This went on for about a month without incident until May. On May 4th Mary called me at work and said she was going to have to stay late. When I got off work I went to her building and waited like I had several other times during the past month only this time she came out of the building at her normal quitting time. She was walking with a man I didn't recognize. They both walked into the parking lot but got into separate cars. Just when I though this might be a false alarm, instead of turning left to go home Mary turned right as she pulled out of the parking lot and the guy in the other car was right in front of her.

I followed the two cars as they left the office complex and drove across town and turned out toward the interstate. There were five hotels at the interchange. I tried to get closer so I would be sure to see were she was going. About two blocks from the hotels the traffic light changed just as I got there and I had to stop. I could still see Mary's car. Then a tractor trailer pulled into the intersection from my right and sat in the middle of the intersection waiting to make a left turn effectively blocking my view of Mary's car. By the time the truck completed it's turn Mary was gone. When the light changed I sped down the road to try and catch up but it was too late. I checked the parking lots of all five hotels and couldn't find Mary's car. I wasn't sure of what I should do. I thought about going into the hotels and looking in the bars but I wasn't prepared for that kind of confrontation so I went home.

Mary got home around nine o'clock that night. To look at her you wouldn't think anything was out of the ordinary. I asked her about her meeting and she said that the meeting was held at the Hilton Hotel out by the interstate. She said they had a good meal and an excellent meeting.

I asked how many people were at the meeting and without hesitating she said that there were ten people in attendance. I was beginning to relax and believe that there was actually a meeting. As we were talking we sat together on the sofa and had a drink. During a lull in the conversation Mary leaned over and kissed me. I kissed her back and soon the kisses became very passionate. When I started to run my hand up Mary's leg she stopped me and said let's go upstairs and continue this discussion. Given the erection I had I wasn't about to say no. When we got to the bedroom Mary said that she would like to freshen up with a quick shower first, then disappeared into the bathroom. I was on my stomach by the bathroom door in a flash watching Mary undress. I was so horny that I had forgotten about my earlier suspicion, that is until Mary took off her pantyhose to reveal that she was not wearing panties. As she turned to put her pantyhose in the laundry hamper I saw that her pubic her was mated and sticky. I got up off the floor and went to sit on the bed. My mind was in a fog trying to make sense out of what was happening. I was still in a fog when Mary returned from the shower. Mary began kissing me as she put her hand inside my pants and began stroking my growing erection. I soon was too horny to deal with anything else. We began making love if you could call it that. Usually I am gentle and patient during love making but that night I was rough and aggressive. Mary didn't seem to mind. After she had taken me orally for several minutes she indicated that she wanted me to do the same for her. It was difficult for me to bring myself to go down on her even though she had showered, but in the end I gave her what she wanted. This time I could taste the slight residue of cum that her shower didn't remove. After that I pushed her down on the bed and pushed my stiff cock inside and began giving her hard fast strokes. Mary had an orgasm about two minutes before I had mine. Neither of us spoke afterward. We just went to sleep.

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers