The Round Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers

Two weeks later I got the videotape and the check.

I brought the tape home and that night after Mary went to bed I watched it. This time it was in a different hotel and the camera angle was different. This guy didn't waste any time. As soon as Mary came in the room he began kissing her and removing her clothes When she was naked he stripped out of his clothes and joined her on the bed. He immediately pushed her into a 69 and they sucked on each other for about ten minutes. After that he got on top of Mary in the missionary position and gave her a very rough and hard fucking. After he climaxed inside Mary he pulled his cock out and wiped it off on Mary's pubic hair. Although the whole session lasted just a half hour Mary had a satisfied look on her face. When she got up to get dressed the guy waited till she wasn't looking and he turned the camera off. When the tape was over I rewound the tape and masturbated as I watched it again.

I was now very confused. When I thought about my wife cheating on me I got very angry and thought about throwing her out of the house and telling her I wanted a divorce. But yet, when I watch the video evidence of her infidelities I found that they sexually aroused me and I also found that every chance I had to be alone in the house I got the videos out and watched them. What at first had made me feel sick and angry was now arousing me. I found that I wanted sex with Mary more often then I had in the last few years and she seemed to want it more also. I eventually came to the decision that I would wait to confront Mary later. I now wanted to see just how many times she was going to be unfaithful to me. I was also beginning to develop a perverse pleasure thinking about how I would make her suffer when I confronted her with the evidence of her infidelities. I also kind of liked the money. I had a feeling that I would eventually forgive her but I wouldn't want her know. I decided to continue watching Mary's activities so that I would know when she was about to meet with one of the contestants. I didn't want the videos in the mail to come as a surprise to me.

It was just two weeks later when the next Round Up of my wife occurred. Mary came to bed on Wednesday night and told me that she was going to have to work late Thursday, then she asked me if I wanted to make love. I was surprised to find that I was instantly horny. Knowing that Mary might have a date the next night started an erection. I put my hand between her legs and found her pussy was already wet with her juices. That night we made love for over an hour before we went to sleep.

The next morning I watched under the bathroom door as Mary dressed for work. After her shower Mary put on a very sexy black bra and panty set then she put on a garter belt and stockings instead of pantyhose. I don't ever remember Mary wearing stockings and a garter belt to work before. That confirmed to me that she was dressing for a sexual encounter that evening. This was the first time she dressed especially sexy for one of her encounters.

That afternoon I rented a car so I could follow Mary closer without her recognizing my car. I also brought along a baseball cap and sunglasses to use as a disguise. That evening I left work a little early and got to Mary's office complex just in time to see her coming out of the building. As she left I followed her out of the parking lot and to the right. Just like last time she headed for the hotels out by the interstate. I was able to stay with her all the way. Mary pulled into the Hilton and left her car with valet parking. I took my rental to the selfpark area and hurried into the hotel. I looked around the lobby of the hotel but I saw no sign of Mary so I headed for the lounge.

As I entered the lounge I saw Mary standing at the bar not ten feet from where I was. Luckily she was talking to the bartender at the time. I quickly moved into a dark corner of the room where she would have a difficult time seeing my even if she looked right at me. The bartender brought Mary a drink and she sat in one of the stools sipping the drink. About ten minutes later a man entered the lounge, took a quick look around then walked over to Mary. He appeared to be about 35 years old 6 feet tall, dark hair, maybe 170 pounds, generally a handsome man. I watched them introduce themselves and shake hands. Then Mary's new friend ordered a drink from the bartender and when he got his drink he and Mary went and sat in a booth across the room from me.

Not much happened for quite a while. They just sat and talked and had a couple of drinks. At seven o'clock dance music started to play in the lounge. Mary's friend stood up and took her buy the hand and led her to the dance floor. They danced much closer together than you would expect for two people who had just met. As I watched them dance I felt a little queasy inside. I was a little jealous but I found myself fascinated as I watched this stranger slide his hand down and cup Mary's ass. Once again, instead of getting angry I was getting an erection. After a couple of dances they sat down. Things began to progress quickly after that. He began kissing Mary. I watched as he put his had on Mary's thigh and slipped it up under her skirt and she made no attempt to stop him. I could tell when he discovered the garter belt by his reaction. His hand stop moving and he stopped kissing Mary and pulled his head back and looked at her then he gave a big smile. He pulled his hand out from under her skirt and said something to her. Mary nodded yes and they got up from the table and headed out of the lounge. I followed them out as close as I dared and got to the lobby just in time to see them get on an elevator. As the elevator doors were closing I saw Mary's friend kiss her and squeeze her ass. I knew what that meant. When the elevator doors had closed I left. I returned the rental car and got my car back and went home to await Mary's return.

As I sat waiting for Mary I watched the videos of her previous encounters. The idea that she was now doing the things I was seeing on the screen with the guy I had just seen her with at the hotel had me erect and masturbating.

Mary came home around ten o'clock. I asked how her meeting went and she said fine. I walked over to her and pulled her to me and gave her a deep kiss, which she responded to in kind. I told her I wanted to make love to her she said, "Let's go". When we got upstairs to our bedroom Mary went into the bathroom and closed the door. Once again I spied on her under the door. Mary removed her blouse and bra then her skirt. Surprise, surprise, no panties. She quickly removed he stockings and the garter belt and put them in the hamper.

I watched as Mary got a washcloth out of the closet and washed her pubic area. I was expecting her to do more than that so I almost didn't get away from the door before she opened it to come back into the bedroom.

When Mary came to me she pushed me down on the bed and pulled my pants off. She immediately went down on my cock. When she had me ready she turned herself around so we were in position to perform 69. At first I resisted because I knew she had a load of cum in her pussy from earlier in the evening. As Mary continued to pleasure my cock and I got more aroused my resistance began to break down. I remembered that this wouldn't be the first time I had tasted semen mixed with her juices so I gave in and gave Mary what she wanted. I licked and sucked on Mary's pussy until she climaxed twice. Mary then brought me off in her mouth. Afterward Mary curled up in my arms and said "Thank you. I love you". I told her that I loved her too and we went to sleep.

Just like clockwork, two weeks later I got the envelope with video and a check.

That evening, as was becoming my practice, when Mary went up to bed I put the new tape in the player. This time when the picture came on both Mary and her friend were already on the bed. He must have had a remote for the camera so that he could control the camera from the bed. Both of them had their clothes on and he was leaning over to kiss Mary.

As the kissing got more passionate he opened her blouse and started kissing Mary's breasts. The bra Mary was wearing unsnapped in the front so he had her wonderful nipples exposed to his kisses very quickly. As he continued to kiss and suck Mary's nipples he was stroking the inside of Mary's thigh with his hand. He seemed to enjoy feeling the contrast between her stockings and the soft skin of her upper thigh. After enjoying my wife's upper thighs a little longer Mary's friend helped her remove her skirt. Now all she had on was her stockings, garter belt and panties. The guy had Mary stand up so he could see how sexy she looked. Then he stood up with her and kissed her a few times. As he did this he moved Mary to the end of the bed nearest the camera. There he sat Mary down and while standing in front of her he removed his own clothes. When he was naked he stood with his cock directly in front of Mary's face. The effect of this was that the video at this point was a close up of his cock and Mary's face. This guy had a large cock. Not huge but large, maybe seven and a half inches long and thick. Mary seemed mesmerized by his tool. She reached out and took his cock in her hand and began stroking as she stared at it. Then she moved her hand to the base of his cock, squeezed it and pulled on it. When she did this a large clear drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock. Mary used her tongue, and just dipped into the drop of moisture. When she withdrew her tongue there were several strands of the liquid extending from the tip of his cock to the tip of Mary's tongue. Next Mary flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock completely removing what was left of the clear liquid. Mary pulled on his cock again producing another drop of the nectar that she seemed to be enjoying. This time after she lick his cock clean she took it into her mouth and began giving him one of her fantastic blowjobs.

Soon after that Mary's friend got on the bed with her and pushed his big cock inside her. He stroked her hard and fast until he climaxed. As soon as he climaxed he pulled his cock out of Mary's pussy and with strings of cum sticking to his cock he moved up and pushed his cock into Mary's mouth. She worked on his cock until he got hard again. As soon as he was hard he put his cock back inside Mary's pussy. This time he took long slow strokes and every few minutes he changed his position. He fucked Mary from just about every position I could imagine. When he finally climaxed again, he didn't move for awhile. Finally he rolled over on his back and had Mary suck his cock clean.

I was so hot after watching the video that I had to hit rewind and watch it again. When I did, I came in my pants without touching myself.

Over the next few months there were three more incidents. At that point I decided I had to take some action. After all my wife had lied to me, and had been unfaithful to me six times. But on the other hand I found that this whole thing had brought some adventure to my life. Spying on my wife to see if she came home with her panties, following her when she went out for one of her dates, seeing the video evidence afterward. And on top of all that I had received $6000.

This brings us up to last Saturday. That evening after dinner I asked Mary to join me in the living room. I wasn't sure what was going to happen when I confronted her, I just had to get things in the open and try to work things out the best we could.

When we were both sitting in the living room I asked Mary if she had any contact with any of the participants of the Round Up. Mary said, "What do you think?"

I said, "I think you promised that you would tell me if anyone even flirted with you."

"That's what I said. So why are you asking me about this now?"

"Remember the night I told you about Round Up and I tried to explain the rules of the contest as Mr. Smith had explained them to me?"

"I remember"

"Well, earlier this year I remembered some of the things Mr. Smith told me, that I forgot to tell you. I don't remember telling you that the contestants had to do two things to prove that they actually made a conquest. The first was that they had to bring the woman's panties back with them and the second was that they had to videotape the conquest. I would assume that this was done without the woman's knowledge."

Mary looked a little shaken but managed to say, "I still think the whole thing was a joke."

"I thought so too but there was another thing I forgot to tell you. After each conquest a copy of the video and a check for $1000 was to be sent to the woman's husband. Now I have $6000 and six video tapes like this one." At that point I hit the play button on the remote. The picture that appeared on the screen was the close up of Mary licking the drops of pre-cum off her dates cock.

Mary gasped and muttered "Oh God" Then she buried her face in her hands and began to cry. Through her sobs she said, I'm so sorry. It was never my intention to be unfaithful to you ever and if you had never told me about the Round Up I never would have been unfaithful."

"What do you mean by, 'If I didn't tell you about the Round Up you never would have had sex with any of them.?"

"We have been married for seven years and I have never been tempted to be unfaithful. I have had opportunities. Guys have hit on me over the years but I would never have risked our marriage for any of them. But when you told me about the Round Up I was intrigued. To be listed as one of only 300 women selected from the thousands they screened is quite an ego boost. Then the more you talked about it the more it interested me until I made the decision to let the first guy who contacted me seduce me. I had no intention of doing any of the others. After two months went by I didn't expect to hear from any of them. But then Dale called in March. He told me he was participating in the Round Up and asked if I knew what that was. I told him I did and he asked to stop by his hotel for a drink. I went to the hotel and I had a couple of drinks with Dale then he took me up to his room. Since you have seen a video of that night I don't have to tell you what happened." We talked for awhile afterward and Dale told me that the guys in the Round Up know that they will have better luck scoring with the women whose husbands told them about the Round Up than they do with the women who don't know anything about it."

"After the first time why did you keep doing it?"

"I enjoyed it just because it was so naughty. It gave me a sexual charge that carried over to our sex life. I found myself hoping the next phone call would be from one of the contestants. You have to understand that having sex with those guys was just for kicks, making love to you has always been the real thing for me. So now that you have exposed me for the liar and whore that I am what are we going to do?"

I turned the video of Mary sucking that guys cock back on and pulled my already erect cock out of my pants and said, "I am going to watch the rest of this video while the whore I'm married to gives me one of her great blowjobs."

Mary seem to be surprised that I had a hard on but she didn't waste any time getting it into her mouth. It wasn't long before we were on the floor making love.

After we both had or climaxes I told Mary, "I have really enjoyed the improvement in our sex life, and I know that you still love me but I am not sure what to think about the affairs. I think in a way we probably have both enjoyed them and I don't know if that's good or bad. My thinking is this, if you get anymore calls from contestants you can go on the date but don't tell me about it. That way we can both continue to play our little games. There is only six weeks left so what the hell. We may as well have fun with it and we will use the money to go on a second honeymoon next year."

Mary asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Mary said "I like the way you think.' And started working on my cock with her mouth again.

My advice to the readers of this story. If you your wife is selected for next years Round Up, whatever you do, don't tell her.

K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Words Can you destroy a betrayer with just words?in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
More Stories