The Route Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers

Stepping out in the hall I saw a slip of paper on the wall with an arrow pointing off to the left. I turned and went down the hall finding Mary's dress lying on the floor. I picked it up and noticed the sweet smell of Mary's perfume and walked on.

Another arrow directed me to the right, where I found her bra filled with cherries and strawberries and a note pinned to it,

"Don't leave my bra! You might want the fruit!"

I picked up the bra and continued on, finding another note directing me to the kitchen and a cabinet drawer next to the sink. I opened it and found Mary's thong panties. I picked up her panties and noticed they were wet, in that special area that ran through her pussy, when I saw the last note,

"God, this is so exciting! I got wet doing it, did you notice? I hope you smelled my thong! You're almost there. Leave the kitchen and go through the door on the right!"

My cock was well outlined, in fact it was straining at the light material of my jogging shorts. With wine in hand and Mary's fruit filled bra, I walked through the right side doorway and found Mary, grinning from ear to ear.

"Wow, I see you have a directional finder!" She said, as she stared at my straining cock.

Mary sat on, what looked like, a very soft comforter in the middle of the living room, totally nude, legs criss-crossed, Indian style. The drapes were closed and she had placed candles everywhere. Next to her, a small basket sat containing cheese, bread and some various cuts of meat. A bottle of wine stood just behind the basket and next to it a can of whipped cream.

"I've always had this fantasy!" She cooed, delighted at my smile.

"Come and sit with me." She added, as she patted the comforter in front of her.

I walked over and started to sit when Mary stopped me. "Whoa there, I don't think you'll want your shorts for this lunch!" She said, with a very coy smile and reached up to slowly slide my jogging shorts off.

With my cock hard, she had to work the band out a ways to continue the removal and giggled with delight when my cock bounced mightily as the band passed over it.

"I hope you like my fantasy as much as your dick tells me you will!" She laughed and patted the comforter again.

Mary's labia looked swollen and wet with anticipation, as she told me about how and where she had first read about this fantasy. Seeing me look at her pussy, she stopped talking, grabbed a piece of cheese and placed it in my open mouth and continued talking while I tried to chew and swallow the tidbit.

"So, how does this work?" I finally was able to ask, after getting the piece of cheese down.

"Well Ben, she paused and took a sip of wine, I'm going to be your lunch today. I'll lie down and you use the fruit, the whipped cream and anything else you'd like for lunch, on me or inside me and have fun eating!" She giggled with delight.

I couldn't speak a word, but Mary figured I understood as she gently played in the pre-cum oozing out of my cock.

"Are you ready, Ben?" She said softly. I just nodded, with eyes wide and a smile on my lips.

I slid out of Mary's way, as she asked me, "How would you like me first?" and started to move.

"Lying on your belly first Mary, OK?" I responded, as Mary obediently rose, then fell forward on to her hands, stretching her legs out and back, coming to a rest on her breasts and belly.

"This OK?" she smiled up at me.

"Almost perfect, but I'd love you to spread your legs wide apart."

Mary complied and presented me with a beautiful view of her rectum and wet pussy.

"Now that's perfect!" I said almost breathless, as I turned and grabbed cherries from her bra, placing a few between the toes of both feet, as Mary coo'd,

"Oooo, that's a nice start."

I moved up, squirting a little whipped cream behind each knee, to Mary's obvious delight, as she wiggled her ass, making her cheeks bounce lightly. Moving up I placed a cherry between her labia lips, with the stem pointed towards her rectum. I grabbed another cherry, bent over and dropped spittle directly on Mary's rectum, making her gasp slightly.

"Wha..." She started to say and I stopped her.

"This is my lunch, right?"

"Oh ya, it sure is. Bona petit!" She replied back.

I massaged the spittle around Mary's rectum and slid my finger in to finish off getting her lubricated before I pushed the cherry in, leaving the stem stick out, much to Mary's growing delight, as she moaned and raised her ass to help me. I then grabbed the whipped cream and filled her ass crack from pussy to rectum.

Having fixed my plate, so to speak, I moved down and started on Mary's toes. Sucking each one and slowly pulling out the cherries, as I watched Mary's thighs quiver. Gently laying her feet down, I bent over and started up her legs, kissing, sucking and licking my way to the pile of cream behind each knee, Mary was starting to shake at the sensations she felt and I liked what I was seeing, continuing my lunch journey up her thigh.

Slowly, I moved my tongue up and down her ass, pausing only to swallow and clean up cream that spread out on her cheeks. Mary's body was trembling hard now and gave way to a shudder when I reached her rectum. I grab the cheery stem sticking out and slowly, very slowly pulled the cherry out and began to eat it, when Mary turned back to look at me, eyes wide and said,

"THAT was never in my fantasy! But it is now!"

I smiled and resumed my lunch. I turned around so my ass and cock were in Mary's view and touch, if she wanted, and began to clean out the remaining cream. Burying my face in her ass crack I licked and cleaned the cream off and played with the cherry stuck in her pussy, as Mary wiggled and giggled at my attention.

I grabbed the cherry stem with my teeth and began slowly pulling it out when Mary reached up and grabbed my cock firmly and began massaging me. The cherry came out and the aroma of her pussy flooded my senses. She was WET...

"I'm done with the first course." I said to Mary as I turned and licked the inside of her ear, making her jump and roll over quickly.

"I'd like to take a break, how 'bout you?" I asked, bending to suck one of her hard, erect nipples.

Breathlessly she responded, "Yes, please. This is one fantasy that I want to go slow and I think I forgot something anyway"

With that she got up, planted a wet juicy kiss on my lips and walked to the kitchen. I drank some wine waiting for her return, which took no time at all. She came back carrying two large bananas, one in each hand, with a very wide grin on her face. Sitting, she began pealing one banana, pausing only to sip wine.

Finished, she placed the banana next to my erect cock and smiled saying,

"I didn't think this banana was as big as you!" We laughed together, drank more wine and talked about the next course coming up.

"You can't come to lunch all wet like that." Mary told me, as she bent and began licking the pre-cum juice from my cock.

Mary cleaned me off very nicely, and while massaging my balls, we entered into a long period of wet, deep kissing. I felt her spread her legs wide and slide in closer, taking the cue, I slid the pealed banana inside her vagina and began to rotate it very slowly.

Her lips pulled away from mine ever so slightly and she whispered,

"You are so good to me." And licked my lips, finishing with, "I can't wait for you to slide your cock in me and drive me crazy!"

Mary got her wish, after the banana treatment. Pushing her backwards, I grabbed her legs, lifted and spread them wide, as I eased up to her pussy on my knees, my cock dripping and ready to satisfy Mary.

I pushed my cock head in just past her labia and held it there, slowly pulling out and pushing in, feeling how tightly she grabbed me. Mary closed her eyes and reaching up grabbed her legs and held them wide and high, allowing me to concentrate on her pussy.

I stretched out, putting my hands up by Mary's head and rose up on my toes, I started a long slow decent into Mary's pussy, with my cock. She let out a little scream when I reached full depth and said low and raspy,

"You sure know how to fill up a girl, don't you!"

Dropping to my knees, I started to pump my hips, driving my cock in deep and slowly, listening for Mary's quickening breath. My cock was starting to throb when Mary's moans grew louder and legs started to shake.

Speeding up my pace, I exaggerated my moves into long sweeping strokes that caused my cock to brush her clit with every insertion, driving her farther along the path of ejaculation. Faster and faster her breath came, when she dropped her hands from her legs and grabbed me around the neck. At the same time she wrapped her legs around my middle and held on for every stroke, forcing me deeper each time, until we came.

Mary screamed as she let loose and furiously humped my cock, her body racked with spasms and soaked with sweat. No less happy to let go, I felt my cum slam into Mary and drove deeper to pump out the rest. As I felt the last pulse of my throbbing cock, I raised and slowly withdrew it from Mary's pussy. Just clearing her labia, I slid my still hard cock across Mary's clit, as I slowly settled down on her belly, causing Mary to scream out again and shudder hard.

"I've never been fucked that good! Damn am I happy that toilet screwed up today! Mary sighed, as she rubbed my back.

"One hell of a fantasy, Mary. You've made my cock a real happy camper!" I replied back.

"Ya, lunch was fabulous and you ate everything on your plate Ben! You made my pussy extremely happy, that cock of yours is something else!" Mary said laughing and rolled me off her, adding, "Let's go shower, fantasy man!"

We washed each other slowly and gently, laughed more and talked about the fun we had with Mary's fantasy. We kissed long and hard as we dried each other off and as Mary pulled away she said,

"Thank you Ben, for today. I'll cherish this fantasy forever. I can't believe how wonderful you made it all!

That was the first and only time Mary and I spent together. She always waved to me, and smiled that knowing smile, as she watched me leaving her pick up. I never understood why we never got back together, but then it didn't matter. I had shared in another's fantasy and help make it real. I felt good about it and whatever expectations I might have had, ended that day when I left Mary's house.

On my last day, I found a gift from Mary, too. Inside she had placed a small necklace, a photo and a note. Mary had taken a Polaroid of herself, very close up. Her legs were spread and she had filled her pussy with whipped cream and a cherry protruded from the cream. Her note simple read,

"You're my fantasy man forever! Love, Mary!"

*

Chapter 3: Annie

Annie lived near the end of my route and as fun and sexual as Sue and Mary were, they would have stood no chance if compared to Annie. Annie was the "complete" package, I felt at my age and I couldn't, for the life of me, understand how a man could give up someone as fine as Annie. What possible "greener pastures" could there be?

The first time I saw Annie she was riding a stationary bicycle, on her patio, like she was riding that French thing, you know, "The Tour De France". I made the stop and as I was reaching for her trash can I heard the bike wheel, whirling like crazy. Looking up I saw Annie in only part of her glory, as I was to find out, muttering to herself almost as fast as she was peddling,

"That mother fucker! That fuckin' idiot! He's gonna pay for this, I swear!" She stated, with total resolve, as she peddled for all she was worth.

"Oh hi, I'm Ben, sorry for the intrusion miss." I said, a little sheepishly, not knowing what to expect.

"Miss! Jesus Christ, now I got the garbage boy calling me Miss!" She responded, in answer to my apology.

"God, I'm sorry, didn't mean to make you upset. I'm just here to pick up, it's Friday, you know, pick up day?" I said apologetically.

"Ya shit, I'm sorry, just having a bad day and I didn't mean to take it out on you. What's your name again? I'm Annie." She came back, as she kept up her feverish pace.

"Ben, Ben Stockwell, I'm the summer route guy." I said, with some pride.

"Well, Ben Stockwell, what do you think?" She responded.

"About what?" I asked.

"Me, damn it. Me! How do I look? Would you fuck me over for some other bitch?" She screamed out, peddling even faster.

Annie wore a skin tight, black, leotard suit, with skinny bra straps attached to the lowest cut top I'd ever seen. Not knowing for sure, I guessed her breast size to be 38 or bigger, D or DD's and her nipples looked as enraged as she seemed to be, protruding out just below the low cut top.

The suit dropped away to a French cut, riding high on her hips and cut smoothly and thinly away into her pussy and ass, leaving most of those visions open for direct viewing, at least her ass from my view point.

Annie's facial features reminded me of Meg Ryan, the actress, and were framed in a shag hair cut, held in place by a head band. Her eyes, blazed with anger, speaking volumes about the passion within her, even as her sweat rolled down her face, arms and legs trying to quench that fire.

"Jesus no Annie, Annie right?' I stammered.

"Yes, Annie, and thank you. You looked like you had some brains." She said back, finally starting to smile, adding,

"And you just proved it!"

"Well Annie, I gotta get going, the route and all, you know? Hope things get better for you, bye." I said, turning to pick up her trash.

"No! Wait! Can't ya stay for a bit? Just a little while, please?" She pleaded, slowing down her peddling.

"Well, I guess, for just a short time. I'm almost done and if I'm a bit late for the last few pick ups it won't matter much." I said, smiling back at her, and thought I'd better add,

"But I am pretty dirty from the day, hope you don't mind?"

"Hell, I'd rather have your dirt than the kind that's been served to me over the past months!" She said, stepping from the exercise machine, giving me a full frontal that made my cock start to stir. I could only stare at the thin piece of material that disappeared between her legs, her labia slightly bulging out either side, glistening with sweat.

"How 'bout a drink, I'm hot, not sure about you?' she asked, starting off for the house.

"Damn, you sure are." I mumbled and watched Annie's head turn, eyes drilling mine.

"Guess you are smart. This might be your lucky day, Ben." She said, stepping through the doorway, as I marveled at her ass wiggling, thinking it held together by that thin piece of material going between her cheeks.

Without knowing it, I was sweating now as I sat down at the patio table. A short time later Annie's lithe body was framed in the doorway, holding two glasses of ice tea. She had changed, quickly apparently, and now wore a sheer oriental robe, loosely tied just below her belly button.

She walked towards me and I stared in awe as her ample tits swayed and bounced to every step, opening the robe a little more with each step she took. The robe barely made her mid thigh and I knew I would go completely hard if saw where the back side landed.

"Here we are." She said handing me a glass and slid out a chair, facing mine, to sit down.

"Thanks Annie, I was getting pretty hot there." I said, starting to stammer.

Quick on the up take, Annie came back immediately,

"Ya, I see you're getting hot, hope I haven't added to it too much." She said, reaching out, touching my bare thigh.

Without waiting for me to stammer through another sentence, Annie went on,

"So. I gotta ask you, if you were my man, would really leave these behind?" questioning me, as she opened her robe, displaying her tits.

"Sweet Jesus no!" was I all I could say, trying to swallow the drink I had just taken.

"Feel them, they're real! 100% Annie, no additives!" She demanded, grabbing my hands a placing them on her tits.

"Oh My God, she was right, nothing false there!" I thought as I squeezed her tits and then lifted them one at a time and then together, feeling their wondrous bulk and softness.

"Annie, those are the nicest pair of tits I've ever felt, or ever hope to!" I said, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, in Alice in Wonder Land.

Annie laughed and leaned over planting a wet kiss on my lips. She lingered a while and pulling away said,

"Thank you, you are sweet, you know that? So, if you think my tits are nice, would you leave this?" She continued, as she put her feet on my thighs, spread her legs and opened her robe.

I went rock hard, under Annie's watchful gaze, as I looked at the most sensual and delicious pussy I had ever seen. Still wet with sweat, it glistened and her clit poked out through her labia like it had been rubbed for hours. Trembling, I removed one hand from her breasts and slowly dropped it to touch her.

"I have a big clit, don't you think? I love it, what about you?" Annie asked, starting to giggle as I got closer to touching her.

Hardly able to speak, I moved my hand down and gently, with thumb and index finger, captured her protruding clit and rubbed it,

"Oh God Annie, I've never... It's incredible, largest I've seen! I stammered, still massaging her enormous clit.

"Ben!, Ben! Hello, earth to Ben!" Annie said laughing, finally getting my attention when she reached over and placed her hand on my rock hard cock.

"You're hired Ben! I don't suppose you'd let me see that big dick of yours? I mean I'd love to hold and touch what you, so obviously, want to put in me. Ben? Beeeen?" Annie said, and shrugged her shoulders as she bent over to loosen my shorts.

"Ya, ya sure, hell yes, Go ahead." I said slowly, as I lifted my ass to help Annie, still looking at and feeling her clit.

Annie slid my shorts down and I heard her suck in a long breath.

"Oh Ben, that's one big, thick, one, ain't it? That's got to have made a lot of girls happy. I know it will me!" Annie said, reaching out and grabbing my cock with both hands.

I finally released Annie's clit and leaned back in my chair, amazed at Annie's expert handling of my dick. It was my turn to suck in a deep breath, when she bent to suck my cock head and massage my balls. Annie slowly drew off my cock, but still held my balls, saying,

"Ooooo, these are heavy, looks like they'll fill me pretty good and I have just the hole to start with. Wadda ya say Ben, Ben?"

I had closed my eyes, enjoying Annie's touch, my mind a kaleidoscope world of Annie, when I finally heard her voice...

"Huh, Jesus, yes Annie! I love to fill any hole you want, but." I blurted out.

"But what?" Annie said, giving me a raised eyebrow.

"My route Annie, I've got to finish it, ya know. You're so fucking hot I don't want to but I can't afford to loose my job." I said, almost pleading to Annie, not wanting her upset.

"Hey don't worry, long dong, I haven't had a cock that big in me, ever actually and I'll wait for a bit. Finish your route and "cum" back to me." She said with a wickedly sly grin, and as she finished, she slowly put my dick back in my shorts, helping me get myself together.

My cock was throbbing from Annie's touch and my mind was racing over just how fast I could finish up, when I stood to leave.

"Oh Ben, don't bother to knock, just come in the back door. Ha, I cracked myself up just then!" Annie said laughing.

I turned with a quizzical look and saw Annie wink at me, saying,

"That first hole, you know?" and then seeing I still had no clue, she turned around lifted her robe and spread her ass cheeks and with one finger pointed to her rectum, ending with,

"This is the first hole Ben! Ever been in one of these?"

"No mam." I lied, giving Annie a wink in return, and added,

"Yours should be a wonderful first!"

MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers