The Route Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers

I heard Annie say, "Oh my God, an anal virgin! Hey Ben, don't take too long!" as I rounded the corner of the house.

Two hours later I arrived back at Annie's....

Walking in the back door I found Annie waiting, well not exactly. Sitting at the kitchen table, she had legs propped up and spread wide, working a dildo in and out of her pussy. Closing the door, I watched Annie turn her head slowly and say,

"See what a women has to do when her man is late! I think you better get your ass over here and make some amends!"

Stepping up to Annie, she grabbed one hand and placed it on the dildo, removing hers, telling me,

"Now you just keep sliding that thing in and out, easy like, while I tend to something else." And with that, Annie loosened my pants and let them drop.

"No underwear huh? I like that in a man." She commented, slipping her fingers around my cock and began to massage me, adding,

"I love to see a man get hard!"

Annie massaged me and sucked on me til my cock stood at attention waiting for her next command, which came almost immediately, there after.

"I'm still kinda sweaty and I bet you'd like a shower, huh?" She said, stopping my dildo action and dropping her legs.

Annie stood and stripped me down fully, grabbed my hand and led the way to the shower, as I watched her marvelous ass bounce along to her light steps. She started the shower and turned with eyes closed and sought my lips, hungrily she slid her tongue in and danced with mine, moaning softly. Moving side to side she massaged her nipples on my chest and raised one leg to massage me lower.

We parted, feeling the heat from the shower and stepped in, closing the door. It was absolute heaven, watching the water cascading down Annie's body, as she turned, back to the shower head. Her breasts rose and fell with each hand stroke through her hair and jiggled when she stopped to turn around, catching the water full force on breasts and belly.

I was next and Annie playfully took my cock in her hands, while I started my first soaking, saying,

"God I can't for this magnificent thing to be in my ass! Lets do it right here!"

Annie snatched up the bar soap, handing it to me and turned around putting her hands against the shower wall. Looking back over her shoulder she said,

"Wash my back Ben and make sure you wash my ass real good, nice and soapy, inside and out, OK?"

I worked the bar and lathered Annie to soapy bubbles, making sure I went up each arm slowly and deliberately, before proceeding down her back and ass. When her back was lathered, I dropped down on my knees to ready her ass.

Spreading her cheeks I made sure she was soaped good and began to penetrate her rectum, with slow and even strokes, as Annie slid down the wall slightly with her hands, to present me her ass, in full bent over fashion. I started with my index finger and then switched to my middle, for added depth, as Annie's loud moaning told me she appreciated it.

Annie's legs started to shake and her moaning got louder when I used both fingers and began to rotate them, making sure she was ready for my cock. Looking under her armpit she gasped out,

"That feels awesome, I thought you'd never been in that hole!"

I smiled up at her and simply said,

"I lied." adding, "I think your ready Annie, I know I am."

"God yes, Ben. Slide in easy and let me get used to that big fucking dick of yours and then fuck me hard and long."

Grabbing my cock I moved in towards Annie and spread her cheeks with one hand. I ran my cock up and down her crack several times and finally stopped at her rectum and pushed gently. The soap did its trick. My cock head quickly popped into Annie's ass and she let out a scream,

"Oh My Fucking God, you are so damn big! Its incredible Ben, let me back onto you and get used to it that way,OK?" She finished up, dropping a little lower on the wall and pushing back with her legs to impale herself on my cock.

"Is it all the way in yet?" She asked, gasping hard.

"Not yet Annie." I said and gave one last push to bury my cock fully.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh myyyyy Gooooood, pull it out a little." She screamed louder than ever.

I backed out til my cock head was just held by her rectum and began to slowly pump her, feeling her ass loosen with each stroke. When we were in good rhythm I dropped my hands to her hips and began pulling her back hard with each thrust, watching her voluptuous tits bounce wildly with each slap.

Annie lost her grip on the wall and quickly moved her hand to her knees and pounded me back, as hard as she could, screaming out,

"Fuck me, fuck me good with that giant cock of yours! Fill my ass, I want to see and taste your cum, pound me Ben, God dammit, pound me!"

I felt Annie starting to shudder and knew she was cumming. My legs weak, I could feel my cock ready to explode my wade in her ass. A few strokes later Annie got her wish, as she violently came herself. My cock throbbed away in her ass, as I pulled it out, just far enough, to play with the muscle of her rectum, driving her even more crazy.

Knowing, I was near finished, I slid my cock back in burying it again and held on to Annie's hips tight, listening to her screams die out to low moans, as she shuddered and shook with her final throws of cumming, Annie look up and over her shoulder,

"That was the best ass fucking I have ever, ever had. I'm gonna walk bow legged for week Ben, for a week, you shit! I hope you're proud of yourself!"

"Yes mam, glad you liked it! Should I pull out now?" I said, a little sarcastically and grinned.

"I'll help." Annie said, as she bore down like she was gonna take a shit, or give birth, my cock slid out easily. Annie was ready, with hand in place and caught a good share of my cum, before standing and turning towards me.

"You are one awesome ass fucker, you are, Ben." Annie said slowly, as she lifted her hand and played with my cum with her tongue. She grinned as she finished and smeared the cum on her huge tits, adding,

"I don't mean to sound anxious, or anything, but I don't suppose you could visit me two or three times week, could you?"

"I'd do just about anything to please a customer, Annie, you should know that!" I said, laughing.

Annie jumped at me, wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me, squishing her cum smeared tits on me and whispered in my ear,

"Wonderful! I have a couple of other holes that need attention, but for now, you need to clean up this mess you made."

I picked up the soap and we finished our shower cleansing each other, after Annie's long soft kisses and reluctant release of my neck.

Finally done, we left the bathroom nude and Annie gave me the grand tour of the house, considerably larger inside, than it looked from the outside, I thought to myself as she showed me every room,

"And this is the bedroom!" Annie beamed at me, squeezing my hand.

It was quite beautiful, from a female point of view. The room contained a four poster bed, with pillows galore and matching dresser and nightstands. Annie was another candle freak, they were everywhere and I could only imagine how nice it must be at night. The curtains were long and billowy, sheers and solids to block out the light. Above the bed I noticed a hook and was thinking it was awful big to be a plant hook, when Annie piped up,

"How do you like it? I love it, the beds so nice, you'll find out, if I have my way! Oh, did you see my hook?"

"Ya, I was just noticing that, a bit big for a plant hook, ain't it?" I said looking up.

"Oh my dear, do I have a surprise for you! My ex thought it was fun, but not enough apparently and went off to find his bimbo. Now, I have you, I do don't I?" Annie said, looking at me, seeking an immediate answer.

"Annie, if the shower was any indication of the fun you spoke about, hell yes you got me!" I said, putting on that cat grin again.

"Great, I really meant what I said in the shower Ben." Annie responded, as she turned and retrieved something from the closet.

"This is my swing, Ben, My SEX swing and it is just incredible!" She beamed, jumping up and down, making her tits bounce, adding,

"It'll hold me, or you, and you won't believe the things we can do with it!

She handed me the swing contraption, I turned and sat on the bed to look it over, when Annie asked,

"Can you stay the night? You can play with my clit, that you like so much, or whatever you want to play with, OK? Say you'll stay, just tonight, please?"

I simply nodded yes, as I turned the swing over and over, wondering how the hell it worked. Annie would show me in a few hours.

To Be Continued...

MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers