The Royal Bloodline

Story Info
A royal male slave butts head with a vicious female warrior.
7.2k words
4.06
25.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucas83
lucas83
2 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE: Every now and then I'll see a picture that brings a scene to mind. I finally had an opportunity to sit down and write it. If you would like to see the picture which inspired this story, then email me with a critique, good or bad, and we'll go from there.

Chapter 1

"Yeah, I scored four goals in just the last six minutes of the match."

The young women standing around the tan, beautiful young male of almost 21 years giggled as he bragged about his polo skills after the match. The shirtless rider enjoyed the attention of his suitors and was about to continue when he was abruptly interrupted.

"I wonder how many goals I could score if I rode you around as my steed? We're going to find out if you don't get your ass off that horse right now," said a solid, fierce looking woman, approaching quickly by foot. All heads turned to see that it was General Kao, the hard line opposition leader to the boy's mother's rule. Dressed in her military attire, she stopped at the side of the boy, flanked by her six female lieutenants.

"Look at you. Not even a collar. I said get off that horse, boy!" she reiterated.

"But this is my horse, and we're on my mother's property," the nervous male responded, trying to display courage to his suitors. He knew there was a fine line between courage and complete stupidity, and he was riding that line closely.

"I won't say it again!"

The trembling boy stared back, but cracked under the pressure. It would not be wise to stand up to this woman. Her views on male rights were well known, and they weren't favorable. While he knew she was unlikely to strike him down on his mother's property, her reputation for having a quick and ruthless hand for males was well known.

He did not care to add to her lore. Without a word, he relented, slowly dismounting and standing out of the way. Kao grinned as she took the reigns.

"Put the prisoner on the horse," Kao ordered her lieutenants. This was a slap in the face to the boy, a public humiliation to him as well as his mother.

Tarak could not stand silently by. "How dare you take my horse and give it to a prisoner! We are not on public property, Kao. You have no right to do this."

Kao was surprised by the outburst, but was actually impressed that the male had the balls to make such a stand.

She turned slowly to face him. The young women watching half expected Kao to unsheathe her sword and slice the boy in half. Instead she held her tone in check and said, "The prisoner is a woman, which outranks males. That means she has more right to ride this horse than you."

"But we are on private property and I am of royal descent." He knew this was as close to slapping her face as he could get.

"Don't you dare speak to me of 'royal descent,' you filth. One more word," She reinforced by sticking her finger millimeters from his face, "just one more word out of you and I will make you carry this woman yourself!" The female warrior was furious. She had allowed the male to stand his ground while a dozen women watched. She had to humiliate him to make it clear who the victor was. "And how dare you wear clothes in my presence. Strip!" Kao slowly drew her dagger from her belt, telling her opponent that she would not stand for another debate.

Tarak realized that he had gone too far and had to comply. The humiliated male first removed his knee-high padded shin guards, then his leather boots, followed by his tailored white riding pants, then finally his form-fitting underwear. Kao had successfully reduced the 'royal' male to nothing more than a common worthless male slave in the eyes of his suitors.

Kao cocked her head when she began to inspect the naked body before her. She lifted the boy's cock and balls with the flat side of her weathered dagger.

"Not bad...better than I had imagined."

Tarak held his breath, though his heart beat even faster. The warrior smiled with delight as his cock began to rise against his wishes. Within a minute, he was completely hard.

"I'm glad to see we understand one another."

The warriors, accompanied by the injured prisoner and the humiliated boy, arrived at the front porch of the Queen's mansion. She walked out, having been apprised of who was approaching.

"Kao, what is the meaning of this? Why is my boy walking naked, barefoot even, while you allow this woman to take his horse," the queen asked glancing down at her boy who stood at Kao's side, still holding his folded attire in his arms.

Kao received the reaction she had desired. The two women shared no love for one another and oftentimes took verbal shots at the other whenever the opportunity arose. While they both had the same political goal in mind, female supremacy for the entire land, they each had different beliefs in how to get there.

The queen was of the old guard, the original revolutionaries who rose up and took control of the kingdom from the corrupt and weak minded males. Early in the revolution, she was outspoken against showing mercy on any of the rulers, demanding that they be punished for their sins against the kingdom.

She even help pen the new constitution. Specifically, she authored the Bill of Rights which outlined and greatly reducing the rights of males. She did all of this as part of the existing ruling royalty. Many of her male relatives, and sympathizing women, were imprisoned or eliminated due to her work. Because of her tireless work on behalf of women, the young woman was held in the highest esteem. She was quickly elevated to queen for a period of 25 years, at which time, a new senate and prime minister were to be elected and power would begin to shift to elected officials.

After giving birth to four girls and a boy, the queen began to show some leniency towards males. She rescinded three of the terms in the Bill of Rights, she herself drew up. This act began to drive a wedge between the two schools of thought. The older female generation, the revolutionaries, were growing tired of the hard line. As the younger generation saw them, they had begun to soften.

It was this younger generation that insisted on maintaining the hard line against males, and not allowing them anything more than the very basic of human rights. Kao was the most outspoken of this younger generation. She had served on the frontline, fighting the male-led resistance. She knew the male dominated history and she saw how ruthless they were in battle. She saw no good purpose in returning any rights to the males at all. With the advancement in the biological sciences, even their use for reproduction was not an absolute necessity.

"My prisoner is injured and required a horse."

"Bullshit! You knew I was presenting my boy to potential suitors and your game was to belittle him in their presence. He's nothing more than a common slave in their eyes now, and they were the best young women in the territory!"

Kao chuckled and looked down at the naked form at her side. She spit, just missing his feet. "Well if it makes you feel any better, I'd be willing to pay you 800 crowns for him." Her posse erupted in laughter. She looked at them for encouragement. "No, really, I'm sure he'd make a nice slut for us to share each night." More laughter.

The queen motioned for Tarak to come to her side. "And how dare you make him wear one of your slave thongs. Take that off, Tarak."

"I knew you would be upset if I allowed the royal cock and balls to swing freely all the way here. It's all I had to give him," Kao said with mock respect.

The angered queen looked down at her boy's sex. Shocked at what she saw, she reached down to feel the thick drop at the tip of his flaccid cock. "What's this?" she asked to no one in particular. "Tarak, did you ejaculate?" Now the queen was furious.

"Yes, my queen. Kao forced me to masturbate," the red faced 20 year-old mumbled.

"I had heard so much about the royal sperm; I wanted to see if for myself," Kao chimed in. "Tell me, boy, how did it taste?"

"How dare you! I may allow my son certain privileges because he's royalty, but I adhere strictly to the law of the land which states that no male shall be allowed to achieve orgasm for his own pleasure. You blatantly forced him to disobey that edict. I will have you arrested for this, you bitch!"

By now, the various male and female slaves from around the estate had gravitated towards the ruckus. All were standing silently watching the two women, warriors in their own right, square off. The queen's four daughters had arrived to stand by her side, in show of support. The royal guard, loyal to the queen to the very end, stood ready to defend her, should the scene degrade to that point. These females were every bit as fierce as Kao's lieutenants, who inwardly hoped their leader would quiet her rhetoric.

"Easy now, queen. Those are harsh words for a simple offense."

"Hardly a simple offense! Tarak is the last of the royal males. His sperm is very valuable and his virility is in danger in this environment. Surely even you, Kao, can respect that."

"Queen, his cum is only valuable to you and a handful of your self-absorbed 'revolutionaries' living in a forgotten era. Your monarchy is a thing of the past. Society has moved on. No one really cares about your damn bloodline or his god damn cum.

"When I am elected to rule next month, I may very well turn that male into my own personal gelding. I'll cut those balls from between his legs with this very blade and bronze them for my own royal necklace! Or better yet, I'll let him keep his balls, and I'll have him pleasure himself on the town square every night and sell his royal cum to all the peasants for two bits."

Not willing to dignify such an outlandish statement, the queen tried to remain statesmanlike and asked, "Have you nothing better to do than to come to my house to humiliate me and my son? Is that why you rode all the way here, you despicable tramp?"

"No, no it's not, my queen. As a matter of fact, we are here on military assignment. We need to stay here tonight. There's a storm moving in and we need to take cover. We'll leave in the morning to continue our expedition on the prairie.

Chapter 2

The queen wanted so much to turn them away, but despite Kaos deplorable manners, she had to offer her shelter. They were, in the end, on the same side. The ruler stood silently for a moment, Kao watching for her next move.

She ordered her slaves to make the guest chambers ready for the unexpected guests. Quickly, the ever obedient slaves snapped into action. Each knew his or her duties and strove to perform them perfectly for their intimidating guests. Kao and her lieutenants dismounted as soon as they heard the queen speak.

To her eldest daughter, the queen ordered, "Take your brother and clean him. Dress him for a royal dinner."

Biologically, they were siblings, but Tarak was not raised in close proximity to the girls. Tarak lived on the same estate, but was quartered in a much more modest dwelling behind the mansion.

He grew up with not nearly the privileges which were bestowed upon a girl born into aristocracy, yet he was much better off than any male born into a common family. He was well educated and was even permitted to learn tae kwon do and military tactics, something that always angered Kao.

While the handsome boy was given a nearly equal education, he was, from an early age, taught that as a male, he was inferior to females and needed to submit. He was taught to serve and learned that because of his mother, he was only one of a few males who were little more than slaves.

Even though the boy lived on his mother's estate, she actually had little to do with his upbringing. She busied herself with her four daughters and ruling the land. A close confidant was placed in charge of the boy, educating him in everything from the arts to his sexual purpose.

Tarak's interaction with his sisters was quite limited. Only on rare occasions did they play together. As part of his education as a house slave, he served over the past five years as a server for the family dinners. It was not until recent months that he was permitted to actually sit and dine with his mother and sisters.

"Yes, Mother." The young lady snapped her fingers and walked briskly back into the house, followed one stride behind by her brother.

Tarak was washed thoroughly by the female slaves lucky enough to serve the royal family while his sister watched. The slaves thought it odd that there was no arousal in the male, but they dared not comment; they could only conjecture in their own minds what might have happened to the royal slave boy.

Tarak stood stoically as the females painstakingly painted a decorative gold pattern onto his shoulders and upper back. Next, they fit each foot with sandals, then proceeded onto his royal clothing.

Tarak stood with his hands clasped behind his head as the slaves fit a skirt around his slender waist. They carefully centered the eight inch wide rear panel, tugging on it slightly along the waistband to make sure the deep red silk fabric was smooth across his ass. The female with the most seniority took the responsibility of tucking the boy's collared cock and balls inside the small pouch which was discretely sewn into the front eight inch wide panel. She cinched the pouch tight to his sex to ensure he would remain in place, no matter his state of arousal. With her face only inches from his sex, she fussed over the exact placement of the panel between his legs. Finally satisfied, she stood up and smiled. His cock made a nice bulge in the otherwise smooth, red panels which draped from the thin golden waistband, tapering down to his ankles. The slave knew her mistress would be pleased, as would whatever guests had the good fortune of dining with them.

The junior slave was given the honor of locking the decorative leather collar about his smooth neck. She enjoyed smelling the scented perfume which was washed into his hair. It also allowed her to stare deep into his dark eyes, if only for a moment. But during that moment, they shared each other's soul. Both slaves, both denied the ability to even communicate with one another, except in this momentary exchange. Brushing her thigh against the bulge in his skirt, it was also the only time she could ever feel his cock.

Tarak assisted in the serving of dinner, then discretely took a seat at the table. Kao was displeased, but held her tongue. She had calmed down considerably, and the wine had lifted her spirits. But she had an idea.

"My queen, I understand that your boy is well trained in the art of combat. Perhaps he could join us on our expedition tomorrow," Kao offered.

The table fell silent. Tarak was excited by the possibility of the opportunity to fight for his land, but held his tongue, looking with anticipation towards his mother.

The queen was taken aback by this offer. She knew Kao had an ulterior motive. "This expedition tomorrow...what kind of resistance do you expect to find?"

"We're expecting to find a poorly organized rebellion of males and females. I'm confident that they don't have any heavy weaponry. Mostly spears, maybe some slingshots, but no guns or heavy ammunition. I'm sure he'll be safe."

"I am well aware that most of the resistance is comprised of former military personnel, not to be taken lightly."

"That's true, but they are worn down undoubtedly from the harsh living conditions. They're poorly fed; probably in poor health...I think it would be a good opportunity for Tarak to see what's out there. Besides, I found out just before dinner that only 20 of the expected 50 troops will be here tomorrow to ride with us."

The queen was surprised. "When were you going to tell me this? I'm not sure it's wise at all for any of you to be heading into the prairie, undermanned."

"Mmm...Don't worry, my queen. I wouldn't put the lives of my women at stake if I weren't completely confident that 20 will be enough. I just typically like an overwhelming force. That's why every additional troop could make a difference," Kao countered.

The queen pondered the situation for a moment. "I'll permit it, but I hold you personally responsible for his good health and well being."

Early the following morning, Kao was ready to move out. Kao led the way followed closely by her lieutenants and troops, including Tarak. One hour into the journey, Kao called for her troops to stop and rest. As Tarak was about to remount his steed, Kao held him by the arm.

"Not just yet. You need to remove your clothes first." Tarak looked around him for support, but found none. "We don't have time to debate this. You said you wanted to help? Well this is the best thing you can do.

"Once we take a prisoner, it will be your duty to befriend him and get him to confide in you any information he may have about troop strength in the area. And that's not going to happen if you're fully dressed for battle."

Reluctantly, Tarak complied. The logic was sound, although he was sure that it was a rationalization just to demean him. As he removed his underwear and stood naked before all of the women, Kao called for two of her lieutenants to fit Tarak with a 2 ball stretcher to which they attached two large duffel bags which contained some of their bedding supplies, weighing almost 30 total pounds. The young royal stud would be forced to pull the women's supplies over the unforgiving trail by his balls.

Tarak began to violently protest but two more of Kao's trusted lieutenants held the boy steady while a third fit a bit into his mouth and secured it tightly behind his head, turning his protests into inaudible gibberish. With his wrists now cuffed together, he was tethered to a sturdy metal ring on the rear of Kao's saddle.

Feigning sympathy for her bound male, Kao wiped the sweat from his brow and said, "Just think of how proud mother would be if she saw you in this condition...pulling those heavy packs by your royal balls over this terrain..." pausing to click her tongue, "wearing this bit like a real steed...yes, what a stud you have become. Oh, I see you agree." Kao looked down to see Tarak's cock begin to rise. Having rarely been used sexually, any physical contact or standing naked before 20 beautiful strong women would beget a predictable rise out of any virile male.

"Oh, how could I forget the royal coat of arms," Kao added, lifting Tarak's shaft upright against his stomach. "We'll need to cover this," Kao said.

Quickly, a lieutenant stretched a 2 wide elastic band over the boy's shaft, just below the head of his cock. The band covered the coat of arms tattoo which he had received on both sides of his shaft. The tattoo on the soft underside could be seen in the upright orientation when he was erect, and the tattoo on the opposite side could be seen in the proper orientation when his royal shaft was flaccid. Either way, whoever was using the boy's cock would be well aware that they were receiving a royal fuck.

Tarak was strangely proud of the tattoos, even though only slaves received tattoos, which were merely brandings by their owners. The coat of arms tattoo gave him stature in society that no other male had. He perceived a certain air of desire by women who noticed his marking, giving him a second glance up and down his body, as if he were more desirable yet unattainable. But with the tattoos covered, he was just another common slave.

Tarak became painfully aware of just how truly rough the landscape had become. He had ridden this area before and always thought of it as level terrain, even boringly so, but each bolder and rut caused the bags to bounce or catch, pulling painfully on his tender balls, sending bolts of pain from his nuts into his gut.

With his arms stretched outward in front of him, and his balls stretched behind him, the sun beating down on his already tanned skin, Tarak mentally withdrew inside himself, barely noticing the backward glances from Kao and the smirks from the troops. It took every bit of training her received as a slave to continue to put one foot in front of the other.

lucas83
lucas83
2 Followers