All Comments on 'The Royal Bloodline'

by lucas83

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Asia69Asia69almost 14 years ago
Wow!

I could not stop reading!! You truly have a gift for writing! I Really do hope that you are carrying on with this, I can not wait to see what happens! Bravo Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are You Still Writing?

I loved this story. It was a delicious hummiliation for men. I love the forced male nudity, bondage and dildos. I would love to read more stories like this.

FirediamondFirediamondalmost 11 years ago
Disappointed in Tarak!

I wanted him to kill that sadistic bitch!

PulpWyattPulpWyattalmost 9 years ago
Good, but Transitions Too Fast

This was a good one, but I felt like Tarak's transformation from defiant royal to boy-toy should have been a little more gradual, with more exploration of what was going on inside his head.

It also would have been nice to have some more setting details besides the history. This is a really interesting setting, because the matriarchy-versus-patriarchy conflict isn't the only one going on. The female supremacists have disagreements that don't have anything to do with men or sex, which helps flesh things out and sell this as a living, breathing woman's world. I loved the detail about the female slaves who dressed Tarak, and how their pecking order influenced how the interacted with him. A few human touches like that go a long way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous