The Royal Cock Ch. 11

Story Info
Beneath the Surface.
4.4k words
4.71
22.2k
32

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selina and Halle arrived no more than ten minutes later to find the couple still embracing. With a few words, they pried them apart and were on their way home. Kyodai, in a further display of her lack of tolerance for alcohol, promptly passed out in the back of the care, head leaning on Jess's shoulder. The slender teen returned the favour and laid her weary head on the princess's as she explained what happened.

"I'm proud of you, Jess," Halle said, looking in the passenger side rear-view mirror to give her daughter an approving wink.

"Would've smacked her personally, but to each their own," Selina muttered as she pulled into their driveway, "Okay, Jess can you open the doors for us? Halle and I'll get... Kyodai inside." Jess nodded and did as she was told. In a matter of minutes, Kyodai was laid down on Jess's bed.

"Call if you need anything," Halle smiled at her child and ushered her wife from the room, despite Selina's protests. Jess sat at the foot of her bed and looked down at the dozing princess. She leaned forward and gave her shoulder a shake, earning a weak mumble and nothing more.

"Out for the count, huh?" Jess mused aloud and brushed a lock of hair out of the princess's eyes. Even asleep, beautiful hardly described the royal teen's appearance. Her heavy breasts rose and fell with each breath, the mounds jiggling faintly beneath her clothes. Jess felt as though she could stare at this woman who so personified beauty for all eternity. She chuckled and forced her eyes to look around her room, before her gaze fell on her sketchpad.

Jess hadn't touched it in weeks. Her interest had dwindled ever since her favourite art teacher had been fired, seemingly for no reason, and she hadn't found the desire to draw much of anything since. The teen glanced back to her bed and the passed out princess atop it. A quick sketch couldn't hurt, she thought. A few moments later, she was sat with her sketchpad resting against a board and pencil poised at the paper, facing Kyodai's sleeping form.

This isn't going to end well, she thought, but began tracing a faint outline, adding little details as was necessary. Minutes passed and quickly became an hour. Jess's hand flitted across her paper like it was possessed. When she finally stopped to process what she was doing, Jess was staring at a rough, yet uncanny copy of the princess.

"Shouldn't be surprised," Jess muttered, "I've been staring at you for years," Jess frowned then chuckled, "I sound like a stalker."

"Yeah, you do," came a reply. Jess all but jumped from her skin, "Did I scare you?" Jess turned and saw Halle standing in the doorway.

"Halle," Jess whined and regained her composure.

"Sorry, you were so focused that I didn't want to interrupt. We called the estate a little while ago." Jess's eyes went wide, "We didn't mention the drinking. Just that Kyodai-hi... Kyodai's with us. Her Majesty and Highness asked if she wanted a sleepover?" Halle added with a grin.

"Um..." Jess bit her lip and looked to the unconscious royalty.

"Do you want her to stay?" Halle tilted an eyebrow. Jess started at the question, eyes darting between the princess and her parent.

"Well, she already knows about it..." Jess mumbled, "Y-yes, please?" She answered with an all too familiar burn to her cheeks.

"She said 'yes'!" Halle called down.

"Okay!" Came Selina's faint reply.

"Jess," Halle locked her gaze with her daughter's, "I really am proud of you." With that, she shut the door and returned downstairs. Jess licked her lips and looked back at Kyodai, still peacefully asleep, before her eyes suddenly went wide.

"Oh crap, I won't have anything that'll fit her! And we've got school tomorrow. Shit, um..." before she could fret any further, her door opened and revealed Selina.

"They said they're sending her clothes down, should only be about 5 minutes." Jess breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks, Mum."

"No problem, sweetie. I'll leave you be," Selina began to close the door, but Jess stopped her and hopped to her feet.

"Actually, Mum, uh, can we talk?"

Selina nodded and sat down at her daughter's desk, "What is it, sweetie?" Jess glanced about the room. Her hands clutched at one another, her legs felt shaky but remained thankfully still, and she couldn't tell if the room was hot or if she was embarrassed again.

"W-why didn't you ever mention Kakudai to me?"

"Kaku-what?" Selina frowned.

"Um, it's this..."

Selina laughed, "I know what it is, Jess," the teen scowled at her, "Sorry, couldn't help it. We were going to talk to you about it eventually. But we didn't want you to suddenly go around trying to find your one and only. It happens, trust me," Selina's gaze hardened slightly and Jess silently nodded, "But, well, guess that won't need to happen now. You seem to have found her. Who would've thought?" Selina chuckled.

"Yeah," Jess smiled and glanced to the sleeping princess, "Who would've thought," she turned her attention back to Selina, "What're you going to do? You know, if my 'thing' grows any bigger?"

"Oh, honey," Selina smiled softly, "It'll be fine. There's a chance it won't even happen." Jess frowned, "Well, Kakudai isn't limited to teens or even adults really. It can happen any time. Her Majesty told you that it's kind of scientific, right?" Selina continued. Jess nodded, "Well, the coding or whatever is always present in our DNA. It doesn't activate when we go through puberty or anything like that. It's just... there. So..."

"There's a chance it already happened to me?" Jess slumped down and stared at her diminutive chest. Would Kyodai like her if she had implants? She vehemently chased the thoughts away, however they remained, swirling just shy of her reach.

"Yes and no," Selina groaned, racking her brain for the correct explanation, "Basically, the human body sometimes tricks itself. Like with placebos. So there's a chance that you might've had a huge crush on someone and that made Kakudai go off, then maybe you lost interest and it just kind of, well, stopped. Besides, it's different for everyone, sweetie. There's even a chance that you'll wake up tomorrow and have a bust like mine," Selina giggled. Jess breathed a sigh and smiled thankfully up at her mother.

"Thanks, Mum. I mean it."

"It's never a problem, Jess," Selina said, stood, walked over and pulled her daughter in for a hug, before heading back to join her wife in the living room. Jess set her sketchbook down on the floor and carefully laid back on her bed, so as not to disturb the princess, and shut her eyes. Tonight was exhausting, she thought and wondered what tomorrow would bring. No sooner had the idea crossed her mind than sleep had claimed her consciousness.

"Jess? Jess, time to wake up," sang a familiar voice. Jess groaned and waved her hand dismissively, "Fine then, you brought this on yourself." The voice threatened and Jess felt the covers be tugged forcefully away from her prone body. She tried to clutch at them, but they were ripped from her grasp. A hand pushed her over onto her back. Jess defiantly kept her eyes closed and her body limp, "At least part of you is awake."

Jess could clearly feel her pyjama shorts pulled taut against her rear and hear the strain of the fabric. And, of course, her throbbing pillar barely contained by her nightwear. She kept her hands stationary at her sides, hoping whoever it was -- probably Mum, she thought -- would leave and let her continue her slumber. Her body jolted in shock as her shorts were expertly removed and her cock bounced free into the air. Jess frowned without opening her eyes.

"What're you doing, Mum?" She groaned and felt her cheeks burn.

"Call me whatever you want, Jess. I don't judge," chuckled a voice that definitely didn't belong to either of her parents. Jess bolted upright with wide awake eyes and hands darting to cover her exposed member.

"K-K-K-Kyo?" Jess stammered and tugged her shorts back on, though it did little to hide her obscene endowment. The princess giggled and leaned back, sitting on her haunches.

"Morning," Kyodai smiled warmly, her expression infectious as Jess reciprocated.

"Morning."

"Sorry for last night," Kyodai lowered her head and gaze, "I messed up our date." Jess shook her head.

"No, you didn't. And besides, who else gets a sleepover with a drunk princess?"

"I suppose, you're right," Kyodai chuckled. The teens sat in silence as they basked in each other's company. Jess could hardly believe she was sat barely a foot away from her idol and in her room at that, while wearing her pyjamas with her cock rock hard.

"What time is it anyway?" Jess asked after a moment's pause.

"7:25," Kyodai pulled out her phone, "We've got some time to spare," she smirked enticingly.

"What're you implying?" Jess almost felt proud of herself for being able to discern what the princess was thinking. If only faintly. Kyodai didn't answer verbally, instead opting to tackle Jess down and wrap her arms around the startled teen. Jess yelped as she fell, but didn't resist. The embrace was warm, like a blanket wrapped tight around her body on a Winter's day, and oh so inviting. She could feel the princess's breasts against her head, as though two massive marshmallows were caressing her.

"I was so out of it last night, that I couldn't do anything like this," Kyodai spoke, her voice soft as it washed over Jess's hair, "But I'm glad that I'm sober for this." Her recovery speed didn't surprise Jess. An average futanari was capable of recovering from a hangover in a matter of hours without help, and there was no conceivable way to mistake Kyodai as average.

"Me too," Jess breathed and nuzzled into the mounds against her face. Did she really deserve to be this lucky? Going on a date with the princess one day and snuggling with her the next? It seemed like something out of a fairy tale, except minus the fire breathing dragons and witches. Yet, Jess reminded herself, I can feel her here against me. This is real, "I wish this could last forever," she sighed.

If her wish came true, then forever proved to be very short indeed. Jess felt her balls throb against her thighs, cum churning within the bountiful confines, eager to be relieved of their potent load. She groaned and pulled back.

"Sorry," Jess blushed, "Uh, gotta... you know?" She nodded to her tumescent erection, which had created a growing stream of moisture on her shorts.

"Can I help?" Kyodai giggled as Jess's cheeks burned once more.

"I-I-I-I-I-I..." Jess stumbled on the single sound, her tongue and vocal chords working but incapable of producing anything further.

"I was kidding, Jess. Maybe another time, when you're ready," Kyodai soothed and placed her lips against Jess's forehead, causing the teen's cock to swell visibly.

"Thanks," Jess moaned and pulled away reluctantly, her fingers lingering on Kyodai's form as long as possible. Her body felt heavier than usual, however she placed the blame on her swollen balls. She pushed open the door and walked into her bathroom, where she pulled her shorts down and her shirt off. Jess stepped in front of the mirror, ready for her morning ritual of studying her slim body and her dwarfing member. She raised her eyes and sucked in a sharp breath.

She looked different!

The thought blazed through her mind on a trail of joy. Jess quickly calmed down, turning her attention to studying her body. How hadn't she noticed all of this? Jess stepped to the side and brought her hands up to cup her breasts, which no longer looked to be the mere mosquito bites she had lived with for years. They certainly didn't fill her hands as she would've liked, but she could feel their heft. And that was only the start, she thought gleefully.

Jess let her hands trail their way along her waist, which remained slim, down to her hips. Ever since her cock had grown so vast, she had rarely been capable of paying attention to her lower region beyond her member. Her balls used to practically eclipse her thighs and her dick always captivated her gaze no matter how she tried. Now, however, she could clearly make out the curvature of her hips from the front and, as she turned back to the side, the pert cheeks of her tight butt. Even her legs and thighs looked slightly longer and thicker respectively.

Jess smiled to her reflection and glanced down to her prick, jutting from her crotch longingly. For once, she didn't feel resentment towards its size. Even the cumbersome weight was almost pleasant. She curled her dainty hands around it, a small surge of pride and pleasure swelling within her as her fingers failed miserably to meet. Jess licked her lips as a moan rumbled in her chest.

Her heartbeat pulsed excitedly through her member. Each vein stood out in stark contrast to her smooth foreskin, visibly throbbing and swelling her pillar thicker and longer. The head was a deep, purple colour. Almost angry looking, as if enraged that Jess had deprived it of the princess's touch. She brought her hand up the immense length, squeezing along the way, and came to a stop with her palm against her throbbing head. A moan reverberated in the back of her throat.

Jess sat down on the toilet seat and spread her longer legs apart. She inhaled as her balls met the cool surface, but began stroking her member regardless. A sigh passed her lips as a warm pleasure spread from her loins to caress her every nerve ending, while her fingers reflexively squeezed and teased her length. A low groan rumbled in her chest as she felt fluid met the back of her balls.

"It's been a while," Jess mumbled dazedly and moved one of her hands to her balls. They felt swollen to her touch, far bigger than she recalled them ever being, and she could all but hear her cum sloshing about within the confines. However, this wasn't her goal. Jess pushed them to the side, moaning gently at the pleasant sensation, and found her underappreciated wetness. The egregiously endowed futa gasped as her fingers brushed her swollen mons. Was it always that big? She wondered and lightly rubbed at her pussy as her other hand continued to steadily pump her shaft.

As pre-cum streamed down her prick to coat her wandering fingers and palm in her slick residue, Jess delicately pressed a finger into her moist heat. Her eyes snapped shut as a barrage of sensations she had long forgotten sent electric thrills across her nerves, urging a sudden gout of pre to spurt from her member. The high-arching gush fell to the tiled floor with a wet splat. Jess's hand sped up as the vein-riddled surface grew slimy with her secretions.

Jess bit down on her lip to stifle her moans as she curled a finger to dip into her snatch. She jerked and buried her digit to the base inside herself, unknowingly angling it just right to mash into her g-spot. Pre-cum practically poured from her cock like water from a faucet. Her hand raced from base to tip, fingers digging into her rock hard erection to urge still more viscous pre from her purple head, as her mouth fell open with a lurid gasp. Her single finger began to pump in and out of her lower orifice. Jess's head fell forward to see her slick, glistening tip within easy reach.

"Yeah," she groaned eagerly and pulled her member closer, lips open wide and tongue lulling out perversely. Pleasure sang to her, luring her deeper into its embrace. Her cock throbbed powerfully, as if eager for her to suck it once again. Jess had no intention of denying herself. Bittersweet, salty flesh met her tongue as she sank a second finger into her pussy. She forced her jaw to open further and accept her tennis ball sized head inside.

Jess failed to last long. She wanted to savour the sensations, however ecstasy blazed like a gradually expanding inferno from her pussy as she plunged her twin fingers into her hole, as her cock pulsed wildly and sent wave after wave of desire to crush her restraint, while her throat vibrated with her ever increasingly lewd moans. She managed to cram her cock into her throat as she managed to squeeze a third digit into her underused snatch.

Kyodai jumped as she heard a sudden muffled cry of bliss. One that was all too familiar to her from her many flings. She looked and smiled at the bathroom door, where she knew Jess was relieving herself. The princess felt her cock lurch in her pants, but she restrained it. As much as they bored her, the etiquette classes had at least taught her proper self-control. Regarding her libido that is.

She had been walking around Jess's room, unable to hold back her curiosity. Kyodai refrained from touching anything however, unwilling to stumble upon anything private to Jess. She eventually found the discarded sketchpad and, with a glance towards the occupied bathroom, flipped it open. Messy sketches met her royal gaze. Some were half-finished, others looked to be easily completed with a few touches from an eraser. Kyodai soon turned to the most recently used page and inhaled at the sight.

A broad smile shone on her face.

"Oh, Jess," she sighed and placed the book down where she had found it. Kyodai sat back on the bed and waited for Jess to exit the bathroom. Judging by the sounds of it, the princess thought as she listened close to the wet splatters muffled by the walls, that wouldn't be much longer.

Jess panted as her hands continued to wring still more pleasure from her dick and twat. Sweat and semen coated her skin, granting her newly grown curves a messy, lustful sheen alongside the afterglow. Thick rivulets of cum streamed from the corners of her mouth. Her moans had turned to gurgles as her seed coated her vocal chords and her eyes had all but rolled back into her skull, all the while her semen continued to drool steadily from her still turgid prick. Her juices coated the toilet seat liberally and dripped to the ground below.

"So good," Jess groaned as her movements stilled, her cock finally softening in her grasp. She bit her lip softly and tugged the dregs of her climax from her member as she removed her pussy-drenched digits from her snatch, before raising them to her glazed over eyes. She spread her fingers apart; thick strings of her juices connected them. Unable to resist, Jess sucked one past her lips. Tangy, bittersweet flavours danced over her tongue. She promptly licked and sucked the other clean.

When all was said and done, Jess slumped against the basin. Her thoughts stumbled through the haze of bliss that had clouded her mind, attempting valiantly to be heard. Why did it feel so different this time? Because she masturbated both sexes? Was that really such a big deal? Jess let her head fall forward, too tired from her dual climax to keep it upright for long. Her cock hung over the toilet seat, soft and malleable as a defiant drop of seed hung from its tip. Her balls framed it on each side, visibly smaller but still bigger than Jess was accustomed to.

"Jess?" Kyodai asked hesitantly from beyond the door.

"Yes?" Jess yelped, instinctively moving to hide herself, before calming herself. The sudden jump made her breasts jiggle beautifully on her chest, drawing her eye and bemused smile.

"Halle said we're going to miss the bus at this rate."

"Oh shit!" Jess leapt into action. Or rather, tried to. She successfully hopped to her feet and went to clean herself up, writing a mental note to do the same for the bathroom later, when her foot happened upon a particularly slick emission of hers. The climax-addled teen saw the room sway and the ceiling come into view, but failed to understand the meaning. Until she felt the seed encrusted floor meat the back of her head, that is.

Kyodai heard the sound clearly. She'd had her ear pressed against the door, waiting to hear Jess's approach and surprise her with open arms. However, all thoughts of teasing her adorable girlfriend - the thought of that word alone sent an electric tingle down Kyodai's spine - evacuated in the face of concern. The princess opened the door, grateful that it was unlocked, and rushed to Jess's prone body. Semen squelched under bare feet, but went utterly ignored in her haste.

12