The Royal Cock Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,817 Followers

"Jess! Jess!" Kyodai shook the teen's shoulders. Jess's eyes weren't open, her arms were limp as were her jaw and legs, "Hey, come on! It was a joke. We've got plenty of time," Kyodai felt her heartrate heighten with every passing second that Jess remained unconscious. The princess leaned down and pressed her lips to Jess's in a desperate bid to wake her. Kyodai pulled away and frantically searched for signs of life. Jess's eyes fluttered open weakly.

"Jess!" Kyodai sighed with relief. The far smaller teen's gaze fell on the princess and a smile slowly crept across her features.

"Kyo," Jess breathed. She weakly raised a finger and gestured for Kyodai to lean in closer.

"Yeah?" Kyodai was all too eager to hear what she had to say. The royal futa's shoulders relaxed. Jess grunted and forced herself and Kyodai up, using the momentum to force the princess onto her back, "Huh?" Kyodai gasped, dumbfounded.

Jess didn't reply. Instead, she manoeuvred herself so that her short legs were poised over Kyodai's and her arms were on either side of the princess's blonde mane. Kyodai looked up at her with a frown, only for the crease in her forehead to vanish as her eyes went wide in shock; Jess lunged down and mashed her lips against royalty's. Her tongue slipped past Kyodai's lips with a hungry groan.

Before Kyodai could break through her shock and reciprocate, Jess pulled away. Her eyes were half-lidded and a dazed grin adorned her face, before it once again vanished from Kyodai's vision. The princess gasped as she felt lips on her neck and instinctively tilted her head up to give better access. At the same time, Jess moved one hand and shoved it under Kyodai's pyjama shirt to grope at the immense mounds scarcely contained within. A cross between a growl and a laugh rumbled in Jess's chest at the feeling of Kyodai's nipple hardening.

"Wha... what's going on?" Kyodai barely restrained a squeak as she felt teeth nip at her tender throat, before making their way down to her shoulder, "J-Jess?"

Only the wet sound of a particularly slick kiss answered her. Kyodai went to push the smaller teen away, but found her wrists pressed down against the cum enveloped floor by just one of Jess's. The princess struggled, however she was held fast. Jess held all of the leverage in their current positions, not to mention the staggering strength that she seemed to possess now. Kyodai groaned and huffed in vain effort.

Jess had made her way down to the collar of Kyodai's shirt. She practically snarled at the offending garment and moved her groping hand to rend the fabric. The princess stared up at Jess, breathing heavily and her cheeks flushed. Their gazes met and Kyodai found herself incapable of moving, as if invisible ropes had appeared from thin air to tie her down. Her cock swelled inside her pants and she felt moisture against her balls. To her shock, the flow of moisture seemed stronger than the flow of blood into her prick.

"What's happening?" The stunned royalty breathed, eyes locked on Jess's. They saw nothing else but her. Kyodai inhaled sharply when she felt a dainty hand reach into her pants and grip her dick. Pleasure made itself known immediately, however it was lost to an alien sensation. Kyodai searched wildly for the answer and felt Jess's hand move to her balls, fondling them before moving lower. A single fingertip brushed against a sorely unloved nub and Kyodai found her answer; disappointment.

"Mine," Jess whispered at long last, her breath washed over Kyodai's spit slickened flesh and sent a shudder through the princess.

"Jess," Kyodai moaned, unable to stop it. Her muscles moved of their own accord as her legs spread wide, framing the petite teen and offering her perfect access to what she apparently craved.

"Jess! Kyodai-hi... Kyodai! Are you two awake?" Halle's voice came charging through the open doorway and lashed at Jess like a whip. The teen sat back on her haunches and stared blankly at the wall, before blinking and focusing.

"What?" Jess furrowed her brow and looked away.

"J-Jess?"

"Huh?" Jess looked down only to be pulled into a strong hug, one that she couldn't hope to break free from. Kyodai's naked breasts engulfed her own. Jess frowned in confusion and tried to pull back, however she was well and truly trapped.

"K-Kyo? Can you let go?" Jess gasped and tapped the princess's arm for release.

"Oh!" Kyodai released her captive, "I'm sorry, it's just that you... Um, you know, never mind actually."

"Did something happen?" Jess sat up and only then realised their various stages of undress, in particular the princess's torn shirt. The petite teen jumped and covered her semi-hard member as best she could. Kyodai sat up with her legs spread wide, giving Jess a clear view of the royal teen's own half-realised erection and the slight wet patch around her balls.

"Don't worry about it. I was just being too rough and you hit your head is all," Kyodai assured her, "I'll let you get cleaned up." Kyodai left the room and shut the door, whereupon she rushed to the stairway, "Mrs. Carmine!" She called down to one of Jess's parents.

"Yes, Kyodai-hi... sorry," Selina answered as she stepped from the kitchen.

"May I use your bathroom? I have to, uh..." Kyodai felt her cheeks burn, a rarity in her life and certainly one in someone else's home. She kept her top half hidden behind a wall, so as not to raise any alarm.

"Oh, of course. We'd be honoured."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,817 Followers
12