The Royal Fuck Pt. 04

Story Info
A show for the captured.
5.5k words
3.95
7.5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJones1
DJones1
9 Followers

All characters are 18+

It's been awhile... Lots of sex in this one. Hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 weeks later...

Leo's POV:

The servants took my restraints off once they knew I was not going to fight back anymore. Buck had become my purpose, gave me life, gave me adrenaline in a somewhat desolate life I now have. I have not seen him in weeks.

I would wait regularly by the door waiting for him, on my knees, to finish his training so he could come take me. I feeded off him as much as he did from me. The servants who never spoke to me gave me workout instructions and stuck me to a strict regimen with some nutritional value for once in my life.

I felt good. I am lean with slim arms and a tight waist. My legs were defined with my ass jutting out of whatever bottoms I wore. Most of the workout focused on my lower body to get my ass to a certain shape, and it worked.

My room was quite large for just a bedroom which allowed me to get in some good reps. The door, always locked of course, was about fifteen feet away facing the foot of the bed. My small window, barred, always open so wind could come through. I would grab the bars on the window and stick my head in between the bars for my fresh air in the morning or after a workout.

Near sundown at the beginning of my stay here, Buck would always come by for me. I have not seen him in weeks but that does not stop me from kneeling in my spot to wait for him. I wait until my room goes completely dark because that is when he would usually leave me before I would crawl into bed. Like last night...

CRASH!

"AHHH" I scream as the door of my room is slammed against the wall.

I hardly get to look at who enters when all I see is a large blur rushing towards me. I lay there blinking not getting up because I just want my eyes to adjust. A large hand grabs me by my throat and sends me onto the floor off of my bed. I gulp and try to grab onto the thick forearm that is attached to the hand slowly squeezing my throat.

I look up to see Buck and I stop fighting. He relieves some pressure and brings me in close so I can feel his hot breath on my ear. "Time for a show, little Leo, I have been busy recently and have not had time to check on you little one." He growls as he takes hold of my small hard cock in his giant hand.

Buck starts squeezing his hand around my cock and not even moving it. Just hard gripping me mostly and I start to get off on his domination. His hand around my throat still there, the threat still there.

"GAH!" I moan as he makes me hard with only a few pumps. He draws me back to look at him face to face. He is only in a white shirt and battle skirt. I can see everything, his bulging muscles to every vein popping out. I finally look into his eyes after examining him for a while and he just looks back at me with a devilish grin.

"Time. For. The. Show!" Buck screams as I start cumming on the floor just from him pumping my cock. I start seeing spots as Buck picks me up over his shoulder and starts carrying me across the castle.

I am not paying attention to the noise around me as Buck is hoisting me through the corridors with such ease. After a short walk we come across a large gathering of men inside a corridor standing in front of a door. With the way Buck is holding me I cannot look up at whoever is there but all I see are large feet wearing the same sandals that Buck usually wears.

There are loud cheers and joys as we walk down the corridor towards the door they were so interested in. Buck took us straight to the door, unlocked it, and walked in.

"EEOOO!!" was all I heard before Buck walked into another door before slamming down on a wooden chair placed in the room.

"Ow." I say as buck wastes no time in binding me to the chair with cuffs around my arms and legs to the chair. With Buck obstructing my view until he was finished he finally stepped behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I look in horror.

My older brother by one year, Ben, is in the same position as I am. Yet, he has a device holding his mouth open obscenely large. There was a mirror behind him showing that he could not see me but I could see everything in that room. I am trembling now as I feel Buck's hand snake across my shoulders to my throat. He leans down.

"We found him hiding in the sewers. Like the little rat that he is. The idiot still had the necklace of the last Queen still on him so the King thought of a different reward for the clan. Leo, you have a front row seat to your brother's undoing." Buck says as he lets go of my throat and leaves the room.

I see him pass through the room my brother is in and quickly leave, my brother stuck looking at whoever is to come through the door next. I took him in as I have not seen him in months.

He looked dirty. Probably showered in sewer water for a while, I think to myself. All the muscle definition that he had to distinguish between us was gone. He looked like me when I first got here, broken. That is when the door opened and the person who walked through made my jaw drop.

"Ahey?" my brother says.

My sister, whom I have not heard of since Buck told me about her. Abby walks through the door with just a white robe and a black bikini underneath showing off everything. Her robe was almost see through but that was not necessary because you could see the curve of her ass through the robe.

I am not sure who was more stunned, my brother or myself. She walks straight up to my brother with a look of despair for a second then replaced by a devilish grin I have never seen her do.

"Oh, my poor big brother Ben." Abby says as she strokes his face with her golden ringed fingers that also puzzle me.

"You should have respected the crown, more so you should have respected my man." She says as she lightly slaps his face with her hand. She suddenly cups Ben's jaw with her hand and brings him in closely so I can not hear her. Whatever she says to him, he starts shaking and moaning through the O-ring in his mouth. She steps away.

I can see my sister more clearly now then I ever had before as she steps away to reveal her bikini clad body. The bikini showing off her toned stomach, and strong legs that supported her bubble butt. Her blonde hair now lighter from the sun on the beach which made her blue eyes pop more.

My brother and I are speechless as we look upon my sister who turned into a dime over a few months. She leans over my brother once again exposing her generous cleavage to him and round backside to me looking at him one last time.

"Well Leo is across from you getting the best seat in the house so I can not be too jealous now. You deserve what is next, Ben." Abby says as she saunters toward the door, knocks twice, and is let out accordingly. Ben and I lock eyes through the glass for a second before the door opens.

Now I watch in horror as I see the King step into the room with the same robe he was wearing when he fucked me at the arena. Showing his large calves and forearms as the robe can not cover his whole body. He is facing away from me so I can see his muscular ass and broad shoulders barely restrained by the robe. Has he grown? I think to myself.

"Oh, Ben, what do we do with you?" The King says as he slowly walks up to Ben.

"We already had a public trial for your brother, which I am sure you saw, and your sister has been quite the treat." Ben tries to shake but can barely move when my sister is brought up.

"Yes, I know what you are thinking that I may have put her up to that little show just then, but she wanted to do that all on her own. I guess you really should have treated her better." The King states as he lightly slaps Ben's cheek the same way my sister was.

"You see, my boys who help me take what I want, make me want to share what I get. So for helping me find my lost piece of jewelry, they now have a share in you. Hence this contraption that is on you now. This O-ring is slightly bigger than the width of my cock." The King says as he removes his robe to reveal himself.

The only part of my brother's body that can move freely is his head as he wildly shakes it left to right seeing the King's package dangling between his legs.

"Like it or not little Ben, I have about twenty to thirty men out there waiting for a piece of your throat. As King, I have first fuck." The King says as he takes the base of his cock and starts smacking it against my brother's face. My brother, still shaking his head, is stopped as the King takes a handful of his greasy hair to steady him. Ben groaned in the process.

"Fucking gross." The King stops for a second to grab a large pale of water sitting in the corner of the room and throws it on top of my brother's head.

"Much better, you fucking idiot." The King says as he steps forward lifting his semi hard cock with his one hand and holding Ben's head with the other, lets his cock rest in Ben's mouth.

"Ahhh, there you go. Look at all the rest I am going to shove down your throat." The King says darkly as he steers my brother's head to look at the foot of cock sticking out from the King. My cock is rock hard and I am squirming in my seat to relieve some pressure. Watching the King do what he did to me to my brother hit me profoundly.

I began to watch with lust now. The King moving his hips ever so slightly never so much as putting more than his whole cock head into Ben's mouth. I could see his washboard abs through the other mirror and all the expressions of domination he was about to inflict upon. I could see his smile go from pleasure to one of mad lust.

He suddenly shoves his cock in a little bit further but my brother gags.

"GAH!" Ben screams as the King pulls out for a second before steering his way back to Ben's mouth. The King shoves his cock halfway in and starts to pump his cock into my brother's throat. I am transfixed to the scene in front of me to realize what is happening behind me.

Suddenly, my rock hard cock is gripped roughly from someone behind me. I look down to see a slender tan arm with a long hand wearing gold rings around her fingers.

"Hey little Leo!" Abby says from behind me loud in my ear enough to startle me. She laughs as she squeezes my cock the same way Buck was earlier. The tip of my cock just barely poked out of her fist. Her breath on my ear as she whispers,

"Remember just a year ago, when you and your brother left me to go to the ball at the castle?" Abby questions as I nod next to her head.

"Well I would say this is payback but that would be a bit much." She laughs inwardly.

"Gerald and I are a team now, and he depends on me to get answers. So Leo, why did Ben go for the necklace anyway?" She states as she slowly starts squeezing my cock again.

"Whaaa." I try to turn my head to look at her.

"Nah- ah-ah, eyes up front, little Leo." She takes her other hand to grip my jaw hard to force my eyes back on the King fucking my brother's throat. I am rendered speechless as my sister pumps me and my eyes are stuck on the scene in front of me.

"Yesss. That is right. Get harder watching my man work. Watch his ass, grind in and out of his little throat. Do you see his throat bulging from his cock?" She says as she starts nibbling my ear with her teeth. I can hardly breathe before the door opens again to my side of the room to reveal Buck.

My sister's hand freezes as we both look up to see Buck with heated eyes looking at me and my sister. Finally, a sense of pride came to me, Buck is going to get me out of here. My heart rate climbs as the staredown between Abby and Buck continues, neither one moving first.

"The King said to wait outside with the others." Buck said plainly, looking at Abby still holding my cock in her hand.

"The King was talking to your men." Abby said simply.

Buck takes in the scene in the room and slowly closes the door behind him. He just stares. I can feel Abby start to smile against my ear as she starts to slowly pump my cock again. I am frozen in shock waiting for Buck to do something, anything, other than just stand there.

"How long have you waited for your moment with me?" Abby says with lust as she stares at Buck from a side glance.

"You are the King's. I can not take what is his." Abby lets go of my cock as she moves up to Buck who is still standing against the door with his eyes on me. She steers his head over to her as she is standing before him.

"I am the King's yes, but we can still share." Abby says as she reaches up on her tiptoes to nibble on Buck's lower lip. Buck moans.

"Use me. Take me. Fuck me." Abby says as she kisses her way down Buck's shirt and starts to pull down his battle skirt. Buck grabs Abby's hand for a moment and she looks at him for a second.

"If you were going to stop me, you would have already, let me worship you." Abby slurs as she starts kissing Buck's cock through his underwear. She slides down his underwear to reveal his wide girth to her. Buck takes off his shirt in time with his underwear hitting the floor.

"Mhmmm yes, this will do just fine. You are big just like the rest of you." She takes hold of Buck's cock and starts to attack his balls with her mouth. Buck slams his head back against the door in pleasure. His fully hard cock now rests on top of her face as she sucks his large balls into her mouth.

Buck tries to put his hand against the back of Abby's head to push her in further but she smacks him away, pulling away quick enough to reveal a wide smile before going back to his balls. Buck flexes his abs and puts his hands down to his sides. I am in awe of watching Buck be dominated by my own sister.

Abby makes a pop sound with her lips around his balls to come up for a wet kiss with Buck. Just for a few seconds mashing her slobber onto his lips and into his mouth before dropping back to her knees and taking hold of his cock.

"You like towering above me watching me suck your cock?" Abby says as Buck nods.

"Have I left you speechless?" Abby says with hooded eyes, Buck nods.

"Mhmm my big boy, let me help you relieve some stress." Abby says as she starts sucking Buck into her mouth. Buck almost reaches for her head to go down further but he stops. Abby takes his hand and puts it on the back of her head indicating that she wants it as much as Buck does.

"Use me. Take me." Abby smiles as she dives down more onto Buck's cock. Buck takes a handful of her hair and starts pumping her mouth on and off his cock. Buck is always looking at either her or her ass as it sticks up in the air waving back and forth enticing him to just take her.

"Enough of this." Buck says flatly as he takes hold of Abby and brings her across the room to where she is facing me. Buck is behind her grinding his cock on her ass as Abby looks at his face from over her shoulder.

"Just fuck me already, use me like the whore I am, take me." Abby slurs as she feels Buck's cock against her entrance. Buck squats low for a second and starts fucking Abby.

"Oh! OH! You big man! Stretch my pussy. Use me!" Abby leans down as she feels more of his cock inside her. She is now leaning her arms on mine using the armrests of the chair. Her bikini now on the floor after Buck untied the knots on them.

Buck leans in to force more of his cock through her tight entrance.

"Is this what you wanted?" Buck states as he pumps his thick cock in and out of Abby.

"Ye..Yes! Yes please! Yes! Use your little whore." Abby says as she tosses her hair back to start making out with Buck over her shoulder. After a few seconds Buck releases the kiss.

"So. Fucking. Tight." He punctuated every word with a thrust of his hips, Abby is starting to become a sputtering mess right in front of me. Her drool starts to drip onto my cock and she looks at me with hooded eyes.

"Ah! Yes, more please! Take me! Buck! Take me!" Abby screams as Bucks starts spanking her butt watching her ass jiggle back in the place while fucking her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, im cumming, im cumming, im cumming!" Abby shouts as she shakes on top of me and drops her arms. Buck still inside her picks her up in front of me and continues to fuck her suspended in the air on his cock. She can do nothing but just take it.

"Do. Not. Tempt. Me. Again. I. Take. What. I. Want!" Buck shouts as he cums inside of Abby. He leaves her suspended there while he leaves his cock sheathed inside her pussy pulsating his cum inside her pussy. I can see his massive cock twitch with his seed going into my sister.

With my sister now as speechless as I was, Buck flipped her around to where she was facing him and started to make out with her. This lasted for a while before Buck picked her up and placed her thighs on his shoulders.

"Oh my big boy." Abby says as she cups Buck's face with her hands and gives him a kiss on the forehead. Buck pushes his face between her legs and starts licking Abby's clit. Abby is forced to endure more of her own bliss with her biting onto her lower lip and grinding her pelvis against Buck's head.

That is when I noticed Buck starting to move towards me. While licking away at Abby's pussy, Buck's cock got hard again, almost obscenely jutting out from his body, red from Abby and soaked in their combined juices. He knew what he was doing. He steered his cock all the way to the side of my face, all I had to do was turn to him and take him.

With Abby not letting go of his head anytime soon, he uses one of his hands to blindly steer his cock to my mouth. I have waited months to suck his cock again, I can not let my sister ruin this for me. So I took their combined juices on his cock into my mouth with a slight hesitation. Bucks feels my hesitation and growls into Abby's pussy making her look down at the scene below her.

"You better suck my man's cock. You better make him feel good or else you could be in your brother's place." Abby laughs as she moans from Buck being fueled by her words. I can feel his cock getting harder with every word that she says. With Buck's hand securely around my head there was no easy way for me to say no. I do not think I wanted to at that point.

"Yes Ma'am." I say as I open my mouth for Buck's huge cock.

"GLMPH!" Is all the noises I am making while my sister starts watching more of me.

"Yes. Suck his cock! Taste me. Fuck me, Buck, you are making me come again. Oh. Oh. Oh. OHHHHH!" Abby cums as she grinds her whole body against Buck's face.

"Put me down, babe." Abby says to Buck as she kisses his forehead when he comes up for air. Buck places her gently on her feet, I can see her ass shaded red from Buck fucking her earlier. Abby drops to her knees in front of me and stares up at Buck wide eyed. His cock still lodged in my throat he moved to take it out.

"No, do not stop." Abby says as she stares at me. Buck with his eyes still wide and his jaw on the floor he watches as Abby settles up against the mirror and starts to touch her pussy watching the scene in front of her.

"Just act as if I am not here." Abby states as she watches Buck and I. Buck smiles at her then looks back at me with a cocky grin that I have never seen from him before.

"Okay, little Leo, eyes on me." Buck says as he flexes his abs and bounces his pecs in order to get more of my attention. My eyes snap up to his.

"Good boy, tongue out." Buck moves back to take his cock from my mouth as I stick my tongue out of my mouth for him. He takes the base of his cock and begins to smack his heavy weighted cock against my tongue. I can hear the small smacks and feel the tip of his cock graze my lips every time he strikes.

After a while he stops to take his right hand to wrap around my throat. Bucks takes his left to wrap around my head so he can get more leverage.

"Open." Buck states. As I open my mouth for him, he shoves his cock into my throat. I start feeling his right hand start to squeeze my throat as I look up at Buck with questions in my eyes. He stares down with an evil grin on his face. Forcing more of his cock down my throat, he hits his hand wrapped around my throat with his cock.

DJones1
DJones1
9 Followers
12