The Royal Fuck Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at him with fear in my eyes as I see at least four or five inches of his cock still out in the open for me to work down my throat.

"I know what an impossible task. You can do it, little Leo, get my cock past my hand and then you can come." I look at him with fear, past your hand? My eyes are doing the talking for me.

"Yes, be a good boy, and show the lady what you can do." My eyes glance to my sister quietly moaning to herself watching the scene in front of her. She is squirming with her hand rubbing her pussy and her other hand squeezing her tits roughly making fingerprint marks. I attack the cock in my mouth.

Buck chuckles as more of his cock slowly makes his way down my throat. Going past the hand that is choking me and making it to the base of his cock. Buck grinds his hips up against my face to shove more of his cock in my mouth and make me gag even louder in the room.

"Swallow." Buck simply states before he begins cumming down my throat. I do what he says, but there is only so much I can swallow before I start coughing around his cock. Buck, taking none of that, takes his right thumb still around my throat and starts massaging his cock through my neck to leak out as much as possible.

"FUCK!" Abby screams on the floor having another orgasm from watching Buck. Buck lets go of my throat to slowly pull me off his still swollen cock. As soon as I am off his cock, I try to cough, but Buck holds my head and jaw together to make his cum go through my nose. Buck smiles before turning back to Abby.

Abby, still sprawled out on the floor trying to recover from her orgasm, is caught off guard with Buck suddenly in front of her.

"Ok big guy, I think we had our fun, it's time to...Ah!" I look in shock as Buck reaches down and suddenly grabs a handful of her hair to bring her on her knees. Bucks eyes in a daze as he brings his still swollen cock in front of Abby's face.

"You had your fun, now it's time for me. This will teach you to never use me again and be a part of your schemes." Buck says through gritted teeth. The vibe in the room has turned much darker.

"Do not forget what you are in this whole plot. The sister of a robber turned into the whore of the King. A whore." Buck spits in Abby's face and is dumbfounded by the change in Buck's attitude. He slaps her face lightly.

"Answer me." Buck states.

"Yes, sir" Abby speaks out meekly, trying to get him to be a little bit gentler with her.

"Oh? Now you want to take it easy? After begging me to fuck you earlier? You know we have not acted on our desires in a month with the raid going on. I was going to come in here and fuck Leo while the King did his work. Just to find you in here already doing my work." Abby looks up at him with eyes pleading. At this point I could not tell if it was lust or fear.

"You dirty whore, suck my cock!" Abby takes his swollen cock into her mouth again with renewed energy.

"Yes, there you go, make it hard again." Buck slurs as Abby starts massaging his cock with her mouth. With a hand wrapped around her head and another that snaked across her throat like the position I was in. I was transfixed.

"Whore. Know your place. You took advantage of me with your words. Are these the kind of schemes you use? Using a man's desire against him? Huh?" Buck shoves her off his cock.

*Cough* *Cough* "Yes, sir." Abby spits out meekly with Buck's hand still wrapped around her throat holding her head on the wall.

"Well, I guess, it works." Buck says as he unceremoniously shoves his cock back down Abby's throat. Abby, not used to the girth of Buck's cock comes up short just halfway down his cock. She looks up with fear in her eyes.

"Now, you see, this will not do. Open your throat for me sweetheart." Buck sweetly says as he takes the hand that was choking her to gently stroke her cheek. Abby, as if caught into a trance, tries to dive deeper onto his cock.

"There you go baby, dives down on your man's cock. Take all of me." Buck slurs as he grinds his hips until he can feel the pressure of her head against his hand on the wall. Buck goes harder until she bottoms out at his hips. She looks up with tears in her eyes and starts to bob her head up and down while looking directly at him.

Buck's breathing starts to get heavy as he stares more into her eyes. Abby was focused entirely on him with her lips bulging from the huge cock in her mouth. Never taking his cock out of her mouth, Abby goes from base to tip longingly, while starting to fondle his balls with her hands.

Abby has submitted to him just as I have. Buck takes what he wants and I was watching it in front of me. He grabs the back of her head as he flexes his bicep and forearms and says

"Stand up." Abby obeys quickly while still having his left hand wrapped in her hair. Buck takes the back of her hair and forces her head to look up at his face. An evil grin is all I can see on his face as he whispers something to my sister.

"Yes, sir." I hear Abby whisper. His hand still in her hair, Abby leaned against him using him to mostly hold her up. She reaches for his cock but he swats it away.

"My turn." Buck states as he spins Abby around to face me. He leans her across my body this time with her whole weight resting only on my arms. Her back shoulders resting on my left arm and waist on my right arm.

"Ow!" I squirm as I try to shift her weight off of me. Abby backhands me across the face.

"You will endure as I have for you as you will for me. Sir wants this position then so be it." Abby says as she cradles my face with her other hand,

"Otherwise, I am sure Sir could make it worse for you." Abby looks up at Buck who had a twinkle in his eye before reaching down for Abby's bikini thong to shove it in my mouth.

"Much better. Do not choke now before the show is over, little Leo." Buck says as he slaps his cock up against Abby's swollen pussy. I can feel her wetness dripping onto my arm. I was trying to hold still for her and Buck. I did not notice Abby's arm snake up my neck to start to choke me until it was there.

"Little Leo, can you feel how much stronger she is than you? Can you feel her fingers on your neck just like mine? Knowing there is nothing for you to do but just endure and take it." Buck says as he thrusts into my sister's pussy.

No matter where I looked I could not escape them. When I looked up I saw another one of the clan members shoving their cock into my brother. If I looked down I saw my sister getting fucked. If I closed my eyes they would force them back open to make me watch something. I looked down for a second and saw what had to be the source of my sister's moans.

I could see Buck's cock poking through into her stomach area. The large bulge that was created from his cock made me think of my first night with him. With just one look at Buck, my painfully hard cock erupted over the floor imagining what he must have looked like inside of me.

"There goes little Leo, reach down and scoop up his cum, Abby." He does not have to continue as I watch her collect my cum from the floor and stick her fingers of my cum into my mouth.

"He was waiting for you to do that." Buck chuckles with renewed energy and starts thrusting harder into her. He leans down for a kiss from her but starts to hit me with each thrust from his bulging arms. I look across his muscular back down to his ass to see him thrusting upward instead of back and forth thus causing Abby to scream louder.

"You gonna come for me babygirl? Huh?"

"Yes, Sir." Abby says with my mouth still slurping her fingers she takes them out to take his left hand to start choking her.

"Oh you dirty whore." Buck pumps harder with animal thrusts into Abby's pussy.

"Make. Me. Cuuuuummmmmmmm." Abby screams out in orgasm as she shakes on top of me, making my arms tingle from the numbness that set in a while ago. Buck keeps thrusting through her orgasm and takes his cock out slowly.

With Abby laying across my arms in post orgasmic bliss, Buck slowly brings his rock hard cock up to my mouth.

"Finish me off, Little Leo."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12