The Royal Heirs Pt. 06

Story Info
The King finally succumbs to his mother's temptations.
3k words
4.45
13.2k
30

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a continuation of the Royal Heirs series. For full context please read the other chapters as well. All characters are 18 or older.

***

A cold wind blew through the window of the King's chamber, bringing swirling snowflakes inside as well. He had been given the highest suite in the tallest tower of the Summit Stronghold, looking out over the sparse town that was the ruling city of the Mountain Kingdom.

The Royal Tour had arrived three days earlier, and the entire stay had thus far been devoted to politics and bureaucracy. The King's stunt at the end of their visit to the Kingdom of Isles had the intended effect -- the Reuge family had kept quiet since the King's departure, and the Siobhan family was ruling in the Crown's interest -- but the ripples it had created were proving rather frustrating.

The entire purpose of the Royal Tour was to ensure each of the eight kingdoms had a ruling family loyal and dedicated to the King, and to do so the King would give each family their future heir -- tying their families to the Royal family, and the future leaders to the King.

In every previous Royal Tour, there had been no changes to which family had actually been in power for the kingdoms. Control changed hands regularly, but was almost always left to the discretion of local politics, without interference from the Crown.

Yet the Crown's spies had intercepted a messenger traveling from the Kingdom of Isles, and after the man loosened his tongue it was decided that the Reuge family would not remain in control -- even with a royal heir their loyalty would be in question. Instead, the Siobhan family had been placed in charge, their daughter bred, and the King's control over his Empire solidified.

Or at least, so he hoped. The correspondences that had rained in from throughout his Empire had ranged from supportive, fearful, and vindictive. His ongoing battle for control would not end with the Royal Tour, though he was glad to see a reputation that he was not to be trifled with had begun to form.

Thankfully, there would be no such issue here in the Mountain Kingdom.

The ruling family had been in power since time immemorial, never questioned, and never bred with the Royal line. There had been a bubbling, accepted level of animosity between the Stroup family and the Crown, stemming from the Crown's ongoing leniency towards the Kingdom of Isles raiding their shores.

But the Mountain Kingdom paid their taxes and had accepted the Royal religion, while the Crown continued to supply necessary food when the harsh north needed their assistance. There was a hope that this first joining of their bloodlines would strengthen their relations, but Entega was not sure.

Regardless, he would play along. They had been through the necessary rituals that preceded the ceremony, feasts and greetings, and tours of the local landmarks. He had even visited the local Shrine the day before -- without his cousin, though he did feel a pang between his legs when he arrived alone.

Since his display with the Reuge family before their departure from the Islands, the King had not known intimacy, with another or with himself. He was near bursting with excitement for the release that would come with the ceremony that night.

Now, he sat in his quarters, whiling away the hours until he would be summoned and brought down to the Queen's chamber. He could not say he was excited at the prospect of being prepared by Lady Stroup, however.

She had ruled the Mountain Kingdom for nearly two decades, the last fifteen years of which she had done alone, her husband perishing in a raid. It was well known that the Kingdom was under her control even when he was alive though, and the years had done nothing but made her harder against the ever present cold of her home.

All through their stay in the Kingdom, Entega had looked for a spark of attraction to the Lady. She followed the local fashion and, out of necessity, stayed bundled up against the cold. Her hands gave her away though, the thin, wrinkled fingers betraying her age. Her face was pretty enough, but showed the years of stressful rule.

He had yet to meet the girl who would carry the Mountain Kingdom's heir, but he held out hope she did not take after her mother.

Ordran knocked on the door and let the King know that it was time. He rose and made his way out of his chambers and, despite knowing who was waiting for him a floor below, he felt his cock stir beneath his furs.

__________________________________________________________________

The crackling fire did little against the omnipresent cold that truly ruled this Kingdom. The Queen paid little mind to the weather outside, ignoring the intruding snowflakes and choosing to enjoy the way the weather hardened her nipples no matter how many layers she wore.

No, the Queen let her focus settle on the young woman in front of her.

There was no pretense of choice in this Kingdom, no facade to be maintained. It was the two of them, alone in the King's chamber, and both understood what was to come that evening. Still, the Queen went through the motions expected of them for the ceremony.

If for no other reason than she wanted to have a little fun herself.

The young woman, Lady Payton Stroup, stood cloaked in furs, maintaining the Queen's gaze. The older woman paced around the girl, loosening her clothes with a pull here and there, before letting the young woman's garments fall to the ground.

The furs had hidden little. While she had a pretty, thin face that popped with her green eyes and sensuous mouth, a lifetime of too little on her plate had left the girl rail thin. The Queen traced a finger along her ribcage, counting the bones she could see plainly through the girl's skin. She had a small behind and flat chest, her breasts hardly more than bumps with nipples pointed in the cold.

Yet the girl did not shiver, she did not shy away from the Queen. Something about her remained impressive, enticing almost.

"You understand why you are here," the Queen said.

"I do," the girl replied.

The Queen gave her a pointed look.

"I do," the girl said again, sarcastically "your grace."

"And you understand why I am here."

"I do."

"Good," the Queen said. She reached behind her and undid her own clothing, letting it fall to reveal her naked form underneath. "Then we have no reason to delay."

She stepped behind the young woman and brought their bodies together, kissing the girl's neck and running her hands along her body. The girl remained stiff as the Queen ran her fingers up the girl's legs, moving along her stomach to take her small breasts in either hands.

"Why are you here, Payton?"

"To make an heir for my Kingdom, your grace."

"And why am I here?"

The Queen brought her hand to the woman's mound, parting her lips to feel the first stirrings of wetness.

"You are here to prepare me for your son," Payton replied, catching the Queen's wrist. "Something I do not need your help with."

She stepped away from the Queen then, walking over to the King's bed and laying herself down. She closed her eyes as her fingers found their way between her own legs, her body arching slightly as she pleasured herself. The Queen stood dumbfounded.

"It is customary for the Queen to --"

"Tell whoever you want that you did whatever you wanted to prepare me," the girl said. "Have fun with yourself if that will help. I'd prefer to be touched by just one person against my will tonight, and your son will be here soon."

The girl clearly had little understanding of the intricacies of court, as though word had not already spread that she had defied the Queen, that the little spies listening even now through the walls and floors would be running along to their masters before the night was through.

She'd been warned about this girl, that there was a streak of defiance running through her. Ordran had assured the Queen that the girl would cooperate though. She would have to have a word with the man once the night was through.

The Queen's thoughts were interrupted by the door opening, the Lady Stroup and her son entering, each fully naked. The older Stroup woman resembled her daughter, down to the tiny breasts and rail thin body. Her wrinkled hand stroked the King's cock, and though the Queen could tell her son felt little attraction to the woman, he was rock hard.

"I would like to present the King," the Stroup woman said, her eyes darting between her daughter and the Queen, ten feet apart, "so that he might bless my House with an heir."

"An heir your House shall have," the Queen said, gesturing to the younger Stroup woman on the bed. "Your Grace, the Lady Stroup awaits."

The King stepped forward to the young woman on the bed, loins burning with desire, and hesitated. Payton Stroup looked up at him, naked with legs spread, by all accounts prepared to complete the ceremony and make an heir for their house. Yet her gaze gave him pause.

He positioned himself between her legs and began to press inside her, his cock meeting resistance. After a moment, and a wince from the young Lady Stroup, he stopped and stepped back.

"My Lady," he said, "is everything alright?"

"Of course, your Grace," she replied. "I am ready to make an heir."

She was saying the right words, laying the right way, but it was clear to the King that she resented having to be there, having to do this. He glanced over at the older Stroup woman, and her pained look told him all he needed to know.

The King turned to his mother.

"She has a sister?"

"Not yet of age, your Grace."

"Then we shall return to grant an heir when she comes of age," the King said, "and I shall take Lady Payton as a ward of the crown, to show our ongoing commitment to the Mountain Kingdom."

"Your Grace, the Stroup family was promised an heir," the older Stroup woman said.

"And an heir you shall have, when your younger daughter comes of age."

"There is a daughter here," she replied. "Why wait?"

"I will not rape your daughter," the King said. "Thank you for your time and hospitality."

With that, the King dismissed the Stroup women, the older stalking out in anger and the younger thanking the King before following behind her mother.

The Queen watched as the King waited for the women to leave before collapsing onto his bed, his still hard cock rigid against the cold mountain air. He laid there with his hands over his head for a moment, and the Queen admired both the King's form laid bare before her, and his actions from the evening.

"You are showing strength, your Grace," the Queen said. "That was no easy thing to do."

"It was the right thing to do," he said, standing back up. "That is often the harder option to choose."

"Very true," she replied, looking down at his hard member. Stepping forward, she said "but that is not what I meant."

The King looked down and seemed to only then realize he was still erect. He chuckled and dropped his head back.

"Yes I supposed you're right," he said. "Can you have Ordran send up one of the new whores from the Reuge family?"

"I could," his mother replied, seeing her chance.

When the King brought his head back down he saw his mother crouched in front of him. Before he could react, she took his cock in her hand and plunged it deep into her warm mouth. She bobbed up and down, her tongue playing against the sensitive tip as she stroked his length in both hands.

"Mother, I --"

"Let your mommy help you, Entega," she said, stroking him slowly as she spoke. "Do you remember when you used to call me mommy? You were so little, but even then I knew this day would come."

She sucked him faster then, twisting both hands around his throbbing cock as her tongue danced and pleased. The Queen grabbed her son's behind, pulling him forward to burying his cock as deep down her throat as it could go. She heard a soft moan as the tip of her tongue played with his balls.

Eventually she had to breathe, pulling out the length of him and stroking it again, opening her eyes wide as the King looked down to watch his mother play with his cock. She took him back in her mouth, his hips began to thrust ever so slightly.

She took his hands and placed them on either side of her head, looking up again to catch his eye. The King looked down at his mother, apprehensive as he held her head in his hands. She caught his hesitation and paused with her lips around the tip of his penis.

The Queen bit down gently, and her son took control.

He buried his fingers into her hair and forcefully plunged himself deep into his mother's mouth, moving with a fury as he fucked the Queen's face. Saliva began to pool and drool down onto his mother's bare chest, her eyes rolling back in her head as she gamefully took her son's cock.

He held her firmly, pleasure beginning to boil as he slid repeatedly over his mother's tongue. Just as he felt a climax begin to take hold, his mother pushed her head back, stopping him cold, and she stood.

The Queen stepped around her son, laying back on his bed and spreading her legs the way the young Stroup woman had not ten minutes earlier.

"Come here, my son," she said. "You used to crawl into bed with me as a child, this is no different."

Seeing him again pause when she presented herself to him, the Queen hooked her feet around her son's waist and pulled him closer, his throbbing cock ready to burst.

"Come to mommy."

And he did, stepping forward and plunging into the woman he came out of. It was something that he'd fantasized about since that night in the Isles, thinking about experiencing the body that made him. He moved slowly, feeling every inch of her warm, wet canal, and bent over to take her breasts in his mouth.

The Queen moaned as she felt her son press into him, felt his tongue twirl around her nipples. Any angle of politics was lost in that moment as she enjoyed the culmination of their dance, feeling her own bliss begin to mount as she and her son made love.

She grabbed his head in her hands and brought it to hers, joining their mouths. His tongue flitted between her lips first, and she responded enthusiastically.

Entega continued to thrust inside his mother slowly, yet as he grabbed ahold of her breasts and felt her tongue dance with his, his body responded and picked up the pace. Hearing his mother moan as she felt his cock inside her drove him crazy, and he pulled back and grabbed hold of her waist, moving faster and harder as the primal urge drove his desire.

"Yes, your Grace," the Queen said. "Yes, oh god yes, make me come. Make your mother come!"

She arched back, head lolling and eyes falling backwards as Entega tried to hold on long enough for her to finish as well. He was unsuccessful, and felt himself tip over onto the path towards pure joy.

Somehow, he kept enough awareness to know he could not finish inside her, as much as he wanted to. Just before he came, Entega pulled out of his mother and began stroking himself, intent on finishing on her stomach.

She had other ideas, quickly rolling over to take the King's cock in her mouth, aggressively stroking with both hands as her tongue played along the tip.

Knowing she had been close as well, the King bent over as he began to finish, separating his mother's behind and playing with her wet flower, finding her clitoris and flicking it quickly.

His mother's body began to shake, but she continued pleasuring her son. As he fell into waves of pleasure, shooting his seed into his moaning mother's mouth, she lost control. Her back arched up and down as her son played with the center of her pleasure, her own crescendos of bliss rolling with each shot her son sent into the back of her throat.

The Queen tried to pull back, involuntarily, but her son used his other hand to press the back of her head back into him, swallowing his still hard cock as the parent and child both moaned and shook with the pleasure of primal release.

When it was over, they were both silent, lost in the incredible joys just experienced. The Queen laid back onto the bed, and her son came to lay next to her. Both naked, sweaty, and panting, the two looked at each other for a moment, enjoying the swirling cold breeze for the first time since they had arrived in the Mountain Kingdom.

"We return to the Capital in just a few days, your Grace," the Queen said, slowly.

"We do," the King said. "I look forward to returning home."

Unspoken between them was the understanding that this, more than their night in the Island Kingdom, more than Entega's afternoon fun with his cousin, marked the start of the choosing. Soon, Entega would need to decide which of his relatives -- his mother, aunt, sister, or one of his two cousins -- would bear him his Royal Heir.

Another, deeper understanding passed between the mother and her son -- this was the first of many nights they would spend together in blissful intimacy.