The Royal Treatment Ch. 02

Story Info
After he fucks the princess now he must have the maid too.
5.8k words
4.45
7.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Royal Treatment Part 2

The doctor finally arrived at Felix's room. The doctor took Felix's temperature and checked his vitals. Everything was normal. The doctor let the head butler know that "Felix is fine, his heart rate just a little bit faster than normal and little fatigue, but nothing to worry about. I suggest that he should rest for the day unless he is needed by someone."

The head butler said, "That is fine. I will let him stay in his room."

The doctor said, "Anyway, I actually have something I need to talk to him about."

The head butler said, "That is fine. Stay as long as you need. Felix did say Summer might be sick too, so will you check on her afterward."

"Of course," said the doctor. After the head butler left, the doctor made sure the door was tightly shut. The doctor said to Felix, "I've known you for years, Felix. We spent our childhood together. Remember, brother. I know you better than you might know yourself. Only I know when you fucked something up. So, tell me what you did this time"

"The last time I messed up, it wasn't this bad. I never messed up this bad," said Felix "I'm sorry, I can't tell you what I did. If anyone found out, it would mean my death and probably the death of anyone I told.

"What could possibly be that bad? The only thing I can think of is you fucked the queen," said Felix's brother. After he saw the look on Felix's face, he shouted, "Oh my god, you fucked the queen."

Felix tried to shush his brother, "Shush... Fine, I will tell you. First, I didn't fuck the queen. It was the princess, but it wasn't like we force each other."

"Explain everything. First, was she good?" asked Felix's brother.

"Ok, but keep quiet. She was unusually good," said Felix as a smile came across his face "Her flawless body and huge tits just blows the mind. The bad part was that now she uses it to blackmail me. I am now her slave. I can't argue, or I die. It turns out I gave the princess an aphrodisiac by mistake.

"You also had the aphrodisiac? That explained your fast heart rate," said Felix's brother. "Summer must be feeling the effects by now. I can give her a sedative. It should calm her down, or you can help her like you did the princess."

Felix looked at his brother and said, "That's not funny. I want to be with her but in a romantic way."

Felix's brother said, "Why not just talk to her? I'll give her the sedative. Come see her before she takes it." As he left, he said, "I hope you can help her out.

Felix slowly walked over to Summer's room and started listening. He listened to his brother giving Summer a sedative saying, "If your body doesn't change, take the sedative. It should help but you should wait a while longer." As Felix's brother walked out of Summer's room, he saw that Felix was listening. Felix was pretending to readjust his shoes lace in front of her room. After making sure no one was around, he said to Felix, "Summer is very beautiful, I'm a little jealous. Think before you do anything."

As he watched his brother leave, Felix was still listening to Summer outside her room. He could hear her voice kinda moaning and heard her say to herself, "Just go away! I want this feeling to stop."

Felix knocked on the door and said, "Summer, it's Felix. I hope you are alright. I was wondering if I could come in."

"No," said Summer softly. "I'm not feeling myself right now."

"Just let me come in, and maybe I can help you," said Felix. "I think I may know what going on. Your body is burning up, and you have a feeling in the legs."

"How do you know that?" said Summer as she opened the door, but only revealing her face.

"I just had the same thing happen to me. Now, can I come in?" said Felix as Summer opened the door all the way.

Once Felix walked in, Summer closed the door and said, "I don't know what to do." She sat on the bed and said, "Please sit with me. Please help me if you can."

As Felix sat down, he was not sure how to approach it. He wanted to tell her that he messed us up. "I regret to tell you this, but when I feel what you are feeling, I usually find a way to calm myself down. One way was sex," said Felix, but then he realized what he just said. He immediately said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I will leave."

As Felix stood up and tried to leave, Summer quickly said, "Wait. I'm not up for sex, but something might help." She was holding her pussy and said, "It won't stop throbbing." Her face turned bright red as she said, "Will you touch it for me?" She then slid down her pink panties and revealed her wet pink pussy.

Felix couldn't believe what was happening. He reached out his hand and slowly touched her pink pussy, he could feel her juices leaking. His hand was getting soaked just from touching her pussy. Summer was super sensitive. The moment he touched her, she began to scream. She was blushing too much, her whole face was red. He had to put his hand over her mouth to keep her voice from being too loud. Felix couldn't help himself, so he went in even deeper "Does it feel good? I hope it doesn't hurt you," said Felix as his fingers went deeper.

"It feels really good. Do it more. Rub along the rim of my pussy and keep the other fingers inside," said Summer. She said it more boldly than her usual timid voice. She was enjoying this, she was coming out of her shell.

Felix wasn't sure how he felt about this. As he felt inside her warm, fresh, and young pussy, he remembered Princess Victoria. What did this mean for him, would Princess Victoria be pissed if she found out. Would she kill me, or would she kill Summer? While he was thinking about all this, Summer slowly began to sit down in Felix's lap. She grabbed his hands and wrapped herself up in them. She placed one of his hands on her breast and the other on her pussy. His thought of Princess Victoria quickly went away as he felt Summer's breast and her warm pussy again. He went back inside of her with his fingers. As he felt her breast, he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. They are even larger than Victoria's. He squeezed and fondled them while thinking he wanted to suck on them. Felix fingered her as gently as he could. She began to move her hip and hump his hand. She was getting more and more wet. She was breathing even harder.

Her face went from red to pale as she said, "OH YES." She was shouting at the top of her lungs. He was able to tell that she came. He felt all those liquids explode over his hand. He finished her off by fingering her through the ejaculation.

After it was done, she stood up and instantly fell to the ground. "Don't look at me," said Summer in tears." She was so embarrassed.

Felix was afraid that he made her cry. Maybe he did something wrong. He said to Summer, "I'm so sorry."

He ran out of her room and heard her say, "Wait". But Felix didn't wait, he ran as fast as he could back to his room with a raging hard-on and soaking hand. As soon as he got to his room, he went in and locked the door. He said to himself, "Holy shit. I just fucked Princess Victoria, and fingered Summer till she came."

"Well, that's something interesting." Felix heard the voice from behind him.

"Oh, shit," he said. Someone heard what he just said. He turned around and saw his roommate. "I came to check on you to see if you needed anything, only to find out you were gone. In addition to that, I find out why you were acting weird. But I don't blame you, they are both attractive women. You always liked summer, but Princess Victoria. That's crossing a line, Felix. Based on this information, you will clearly do what I ask, or I will blow your secret. Victoria's father will probably have you killed after he finds out."

"Since the head butler has sent you to the room for the day, I won't make you do anything. But you will have to pay me to keep me quiet. 50 thousand should do it," said his roommate, Adam.

"Are you crazy? I can't do that. What do you think they pay me? I don't have 50 thousand," said Felix.

Adam said, "I'm sure you have some savings. Don't worry, I don't expect you to pay me today, but I expect you to have it by the end of the month. The month after that will be much cheaper. Anyway, take care, Felix." Adam said as he unlocked the door. "Oh, one more thing... Don't even think of trying to run. If you do, I'll blow the whistle and let them all know what you did, and no one will rest until you are dead. Preferably brought back alive."

At that moment, they both heard footsteps coming their way. The head butler walked into their room and said, "Felix, it turns out that you won't get to rest today. The princess has asked for you. She wants to see you for some odd reason."

"Really," said Felix thinking she can't possibly want sex again, can she? "What does she want?"

"No one knows, she will only tell you in private. She is still waiting for you in her bedroom. Don't keep her waiting. However, first, get that strange liquid off of your hand," said the head butler as he left.

Felix had completely forgotten that Summer's pussy juices were still on his hand. As he began to wash it off, he asked Adam, "Is there anything I can do to make you forget it completely and just let me be?"

Adam said, "I will expect payment by the end of the month," and then left the room.

Felix was furious with Adam as he continued to wash his hands. He washed his hands even though he enjoyed the feeling and smell of Summer's pussy on his hands. As he finished up, he set out for Princess Victoria. As he was passing all the servants and butlers on the way, so far, it seemed that no one knew what he had done. As he passed the guards, he saw the king coming in as usual, so he kneeled. The king stopped for a moment next to him. For the moment, he thought this was it for him. Princess Victoria had told the king about what he did.

The king said, "Your name is Felix, right?"

"Yes, sir," he said calmly and still bowing.

"Well, Felix. Victoria speaks most highly about your food. Tomorrow, you will prepare a meal for me and the queen. If it is up to my standards, I will want you to prepare the party's dinner with a whole crew working under you," said the king. "You will be competing against the head chef, whoever is the better cook, will be the chef for the party. I hope you will do your best. It will be a large payout if you beat out the head chef and prepare the food for the party. It's more than 50 thousand."

Felix said excitedly, "Thank you, my lord." Felix was not sure if he was happy about the money, the offer to cook, or the fact that the king has not found out yet. Either way, he got what he needed, a chance. He could pay Adam off. He could become the head chef and make a ton of money. He could have a servant girl for himself, he would clearly pick Summer so he could apologize to her again.

As soon as the king left, Felix hurried to Princess Victoria's room. He knocked on the door as he arrived, she told him to come in and said, "Shut the door, and lock it." He did what she commanded him to do. "Now come sit on the bed," said Princess Victoria. She was still under the sheets. Her body was dry, but her hair was still wet from the long shower. She asked, "Please come sit with me on the bed" As he walked over and sat on the bed, she said, "Now, close your eyes. Trust me." he was a little hesitant.

His eyes were closed, and he felt her moving. He was not sure what was going to happen, or if he wanted it to happen at all. He felt a gentle kiss, and he kissed her back. She held her body against him and continued to kiss him as he began to hold her. She stopped the kiss and said, "Wait, this isn't what I wanted to do. Sorry."

"I'm sorry," said Felix feeling like he had to apologize.

"What are you sorry for, Felix? Don't apologize for doing what you want and what I want," said Victoria. "However, I have something I need you to do. Since we are in this situation, you will do as I ask."

"I will do what you want. Should I come to your bedroom tonight or something else?" said Felix.

"No, it's something else I need. It's not even for me. I was serious when I told you that Summer was in love with you," said Victoria with a sexy tone "Tonight, the maids' shower will be broken. Summer will come to the spare showers in the palace, and she will be the only one allowed. You will take her and do to her what you did to me.

"What?" said Felix in shock, but, at the same time, he remembered what he just did to her less than an hour ago.

"She will be taking a shower, and you will join her and have sex with her in the spare showers tonight," said Victoria with her mischievous face. "Also, you won't be alone."

"What do you mean? Is she going to be raped by more people? I won't allow you to do this to her. Go ahead and have me killed. I won't let this happen to her," said Felix angrily.

Victoria said, "Calm down, she is not going to be raped by anyone. Only you will take her and have sex with her. I will be there to watch. I had sex with you earlier, now, I want to watch you have sex."

Felix had a puzzled look on his face "Let me get this straight... you want me to break the maid shower and enter the spare shower to rape Summer while you watch me rape her? There is no way this is happening," said Felix.

"Well, you're not going to break the shower, it's already broken. I already invited her to the spare showers at a specific time. She won't know that I'm there until you are done. She will not be forced to have sex with you. If she rejects you, I will let it go, and you will be free from me. If you do this, you will get your freedom," said Princess Victoria.

"So, if she has sex with me or rejects me, I will be free from being your slave, and you won't have me killed," said Felix.

"Exactly, but the thing is... I was never going to have you killed. Also, I would like to still have sex with you if you are willing," said Princess Victoria "Just do this, and it will be over."

Felix said, "I was never afraid of you having me killed. If you will let me, I would like to continue being with you romantically. I will do as I have been told. I will enter the shower after she enters. Is that all?"

"One more thing," said Princess Victoria as she kissed Felix one more time. "That one was for luck, and with luck maybe you and Summer will have a defining moment tonight."

Felix left as he needed to go and get ready. He was not sure how to approach this. If he did as he was asked, he would be fully safe, and he would have sex with Summer whom he always wanted to be with. On the other hand, if she rejected him, it would crush him, and she would never see him again. He could only tell himself that this was what needed to be done.

As the time came for Summer to come take a shower, Felix decided to wait inside the closet in the bathroom as he heard the door open to the shower room. It turned out that was Princess Victoria, not Summer.

He opened the closet door and said "hello Princess."

The princess looked at him and said, "So, this is your hiding spot? When she comes in, what is your plan? Victoria said, "Look, you need to be kind and gentle with her. She will come in, then, you should pretend like you didn't know she was in here."

"That makes sense," said Felix still remembering what he had done earlier to her.

As he heard the door open for the second time, he quickly closed the Princess inside the closet and went to hide in one of the different areas. He used a mirror to make sure that it was summer coming in. This was it, she would turn him down, and he would be free. As she undressed, he couldn't help but slowly peek at her from behind the pillar he was hiding behind. She had an amazing body, it was smooth. She had decent size breasts and a tight ass. Her breast could be a size bigger than Victoria's. He never really noticed them until today because she was in uniform. The uniforms were meant to hide them.

She didn't notice that he was there. As she walked into the shower and turned on the water, he quickly moved from behind the pillar to another a bit closer. He walked out before she got wet and said, "Summer."

It scared her so much, she jumped and turned to see him in shock. She covered herself with her hands, and said, "What are you doing here?"

Felix began to walk away, and said, "I'm sorry for being here and about earlier. It wasn't supposed to happen that way." He was done hiding his feelings. "I really care for you, Summer. I think we could make an excellent couple. If you will allow let me, I can try to be a better man for you than I was earlier. I never intended to hurt you, and I'm sorry if I did. I am here to tell you that. If you would like to be with me, just say so. If you would like me to leave, just say that."

As she looked up from the ground, she thought to herself... just a little bit of courage. I'm tired of being flustered around him. I'm going to do what Princess Victoria said... to take a chance on the courage. Then, she said, "I want you to stay." Felix was shocked she said that.

Felix decided to come right up next to her, she began to remove her hands from her body. Felix could easily see her entire body. Her body was even better up close. As Summer moved under the rushing water soaking her entire body, Felix said, "Are you alright with me seeing you naked like this?"

She reached her hands out and grabbed Felix. She pulled him under the water with her as she held him up against her body. She laid her head on his chest and said, "I want you to repay me for what you did to me earlier, so this time..." she said as she grabbed his penis "I will punish you."

Felix wasn't sure whether she was going to hurt him or going to let him go. His mind leaped back to Princess Victoria who was hiding in a closet close by. Why did she want to watch it? But that was not that important once he looked into Summer's eyes. She slowly turned the water off and began to kiss him. Felix said, "What are you going to do?"

She said, "Whatever I want" As she got onto her knees, she was stroking his penis. Felix was not sure how to react. He had sex with Princess Victoria but why is he so nervous to be close to Summer this way?

As Summer was stroking his penis, she began to suck on his penis. It felt amazing. Even though she was not as good as Victoria, she still knew what she was doing. He could not focus more on anything except the fact that Princess Victoria was watching it. He looked over at the closet and saw it cracked. He knew Princess Victoria had a clear view. Hopefully, this is enough, he thought while his penis was inside Summer's mouth. Her blowjob was getting better, he was completely hard. He realized what he did to her this afternoon, and she was not upset with what he did. He was happy to see her open up and confess her love for him. He said, "Stop! My turn!" as he picked her up into the air, she wrapped her legs around him, and they began to make out.

Summer had tears running down her face again. Was she upset or happy? "Are you alright? Why are you crying," he asked.

She said, "Yes, I'm fine. I want you inside of me. The tears are of happiness. I always love you, and I want you to stay here with me." She could feel her pussy begin to get wetter than usual, even more than when she accidentally had the aphrodisiac.

Felix managed to fit his dick inside her tight pussy while he was still holding her up. She screamed as Felix's penetration went all the way to the hilt. She was enjoying it more than he expected. He pushed her up against a wall to hold her up and still fuck her without tiring out. He was ready to thrust harder into her. Before he did, he wanted to check with her. As he looked into her eyes, he realized she was happy. Did she plan this? No, this was Princess Victoria's plan. He began to thrust even harder. She was so wet, it made him slip in and out as he wanted. His penis was super sensitive because of how tight her pussy was.

12