The Royal Treatment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each thrust, he was enjoying more and more. Summer could not explain what she was feeling. She was feeling physically good, but her mind was completely different. She was happy to have Felix with her. He continued to thrust, and she continued to moan, "Ahhh. Felix, more. More. I want it more. Oh, fuck me harder and harder. Why am I feeling like this? I just want to fuck and be fucked by you more. Am I a slut deep down? Oh."

She was crying out as she came, but Felix was not done yet. He said, "We will continue this until I come."

"I will continue with you, Felix," said Summer. "I want to satisfy you. Use my body however you want."

Hearing this allowed Felix to try something, he lay down on the ground, and Summer lay on top of him. He said, "Let's see if you can make me come."

As she began to move her hip, Felix took his time to get familiar with her body. It was perfect in every form. The curves around her chest and her ass bounced and rippled as their bodies collided. Felix could not believe this was happening. The girl he wanted all this time was finally with him. It seemed too good to be true.

Princess Victoria was still watching them from the closet. She whispered to herself, "Amazing. Summer is pushing herself so far. Felix is enjoying it. I really didn't expect this to happen." As she continued to watch, the moans from Felix and Summer turned her on. She slid down the sexy black thong matching her black robe. As she slid it down, a little bit of her pussy juice leaked out. She began to finger herself and tried not to moan as she didn't want anyone to notice she was in there. As she continued to watch, she saw summers ass bumping up and down. The more Summer did it, the harder Princess Victoria fingered herself.

With Summer moaning and Victoria fingering herself, Felix was an inch away from Cumming. He said, "I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?" He was going to cum. He could not stop it, even if he wanted to.

Summer said, "Inside. I want it just like you did with Princess Victoria. I want you to fuck me like you fucked her."

Felix came inside her, but he was so confused as he pumped her full load of his semen. He needed an answer. How did she know?

Even though Felix was done, his penis was still hard. Summer continued to fuck him as hard as she could, then she saw the confusion on his face. She said, "Princess Victoria doesn't keep much from me. She confides almost all her secrets to me. She knew that I had liked you for a long time. That was why I got so flustered around you. Princess Victoria also promised that she would make you have sex with me."

Felix had lost his movements. He was not sure how to react. She set him up. He asked, "Was any of this real?"

Summer said, "It was all real. You fucked Princess Victoria, and she enjoyed it. After that, Princess Victoria was going to help me to have sex with you. She said she would make you do it, but I didn't know how. The part that you came to my room and made me cum, was unexpected." He couldn't decide what he should feel. As he got his movements back, he thrust back inside and squeezed her boob. He was so into it, he could not think about it anymore.

Summer said, "My god. You really are an animal. Let's bring out something important." She looked to the closet and said, "Why don't you come out and join us, mi lady? You can join in the fun, and we can share his dick."

As Felix looked at the closet door swung open, Princess Victoria came out. She had already completely stripped down. She came over and said, "Calm down, Felix. Summer came to me and asked me for help to get you, so I agreed to help. You're not in any danger, but you will fuck me as well. She sat over his face and put her pussy right where his mouth was. Without any hesitation, Felix started to lick her pussy. "Ohh, it feels interesting. It feels nice and wet. Ohh, that feels good," shouted Princess Victoria. Felix found a sensitive spot on Princess Victoria, he started licking that spot more frantically. Suddenly he was reminded of how she set him up, it fueled his rage and got him more hyped up. He licked her pussy more viciously while he was still thrusting into Summer at the same time. He was carving the shape of his dick into her. As Summer was cumming, he would not stop thrusting into Summer or stop licking Princess Victoria. Princess Victoria was about to cum too.

"Oh, princess. It's too good," said Summer as she was about to faint.

"Summer, I want you to share with me," said Princess Victoria as she was looking at where Felix and Summer were connected. Princess Victoria was still feeling excited from his licking. She said, "Summer, allow me to use his dick the same way you just did."

Summer could not stop moaning, her pussy was still flooding with her juices. "I can't believe how slutty I've become. Don't take too long, mi lady. I want him back soon," said Summer as she closed her eyes.

As Summer fell off Felix's dick, she looked very happy. Princess Victoria didn't wait a single second to switch from his tongue to his hard dick. She instantly jumped on his hard dick and said, "Oh, thank you. It's still so hard and even bigger than the first time. Is it possible that you like Summer's body and pussy even more than mine? You better have enough for me, Felix." She didn't waste any time as she began to bounce up and down on his dick. "It's alright if you were more excited as long as you remember that you are mine," said Princess Victoria.

Felix flipped Victoria over. He held the back of her head so it would not slam on the ground as he laid her down. He said, "Wrong, Princess. You are mine. I am free from you now, remember?" as he began to fuck Princess Victoria again.

What Felix said made Princess Victoria go crazy, and she said, "Yes, I am your slave. So fuck me, master. Use me however you want." He slammed his penis inside and kept thrusting her pussy. He flipped her over again, except this time, he made her lay on her chest while he was fucking her from behind. "Oh. Fuck me, master. Fuck me more. I want you deeper inside," shouted Princess Victoria.

Summer could not take it anymore, seeing Felix fucked Princess Victoria made her want Felix even more. "I want Felix to fuck me again," said Summer as she sat up and moved closer to Felix. She rubbed her chest against Felix's back as she began to kiss the back of his neck, and slowly made her way up to his ear.

Princess Victoria said, "Don't take him completely, Summer. It's my turn with him. Ohh. Just like that, Felix. Don't stop. Fuck me even harder and thrust into me deeper."

Felix was so overstimulated by these beautiful women, he never felt this good before. He could not help but shouted, "I'm at my limit. I'm gonna cum"

Victoria shouted out, "Let it all out in my pussy. Shoot it right into my womb. Give it all to me, Felix."

As Felix shot out his semen right into Princess Victoria, he knew this would be the last time. He did not think he could go another round despite the fact that he wanted to. He shot out his semen so much, that if Victoria was ovulating, she would definitely be pregnant.

Summer was still waiting for her turn. As soon as he took the penis out of Princess Victoria, Summer started to lick his penis. She said, "I will clean it for you." as she stuck the whole thing in her mouth. She licked it like crazy, his penis began to expand inside her mount. She became better at giving blowjobs, his dick became rock-hard again. She then said, "Amazing. It's so hard again. Do you think you can go another round?" while she was stroking his dick. He couldn't resist, he needed to fuck her again.

Felix grabbed Summer and said, "I will fuck you. All I want is to stick my rock-hard dick inside of you again." He began to fuck her as she lay on her back. Her face was almost like she could not take it. Her huge breast was bouncing up and down, her body and her pussy began to twitch like crazy.

Summer was begging for more. "Please, don't stop. I can't take it off. Fuck me harder. Your dick feels amazing. I want more. Oh. Take me harder."

As Summer was being fucked, Princess Victoria slightly climbed on top of Summer and said, "Summer, this is how we are going to share him."

Victoria placed her pussy in direct view of Felix. She said, "Go ahead, and fuck me."

Felix took his penis out of Summer and began to fuck Victoria again.

Summer said, "No, Felix. You have to finish me first." After a few seconds with Victoria, he switched back to Summer and began to finger Victoria.

Princess Victoria was still twitching because of the hard fucking she got earlier. She said to Summer, "Summer, you are a bit more slutty than you pretend to be. Let me help you cum again." Princess Victoria began to suck on Summer's nipples.

Summer shouted, "No, not there. I'm so sensitive there. Aahhhhhhh." She screamed so loud as Victoria was sucking on her nipples and Felix was fucking her at the same time. She was cumming uncontrollably. She was soaking the bathroom floor from cumming too hard.

Felix fell over after as he was so tired. He needed to rest. After a few minutes of rest, both Princess Victoria and Summer climbed on top of him and began to lick his entire body. They both said, "We will clean every inch of you, master." Summer turned on the water, rubbed soap on him, and rubbed her huge breast all over him to scrub his body. Princess Victoria used her tongue to clean his penis while him using his hands to clean her tits and pussy.

After all of them were fully clean, they each got dressed back into their original clothes. Victoria said, "What we did tonight is completely secret. Felix, you have your freedom. You two are meant for each other. However, I want to continue to have sex with you if you will have me, Felix."

As Princess Victoria left, Summer was wrapping her belt around her waist and went up to Felix. She kissed him right on the lips, and said, "Thank you for today. If you would like to do this again, you know where to find me." Summer left and went back to the room by herself. While Felix finished getting dressed, he wasn't sure what to do next. He had no idea what was going to happen next...

"Do either of them like me, or did they just want to use me?" Felix said to himself. He had never been so confused in his life till this point.

to be continued

If like this please comment and leave a ratings. also follow me.

12