The Rubber Duck Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd went ballistic as all the slaves on stage realised that they risked permanent humiliation. Even Slut Queen Maho gulped at the idea. They looked at the 5 buckets placed down by the assistants with dread as the ringmistress counted down to the start of the trial, all slaves didn't hesitate when they heard the word go and charged across the stage to the nearest bucket.

Jennifer plunged her head into her bucket and began to slurp up the horrible concoction as fast as she could. She could taste the leftover food in various stages but amongst that she could also taste the various bodily fluids the male patrons would have delighted in producing. Not much sound penetrated the bucket but she could have sworn she heard the sound of vomiting, and only strengthened her resolve to beat Maho and not subject her and her family to a lifetime of humiliation. She didn't even vomit when she noticed that a slug had been placed in the bucket, holding her resolve and swallowing it down as fast as she could.

Jennifer got to the bottom of the bucket and immediately stood up, not removing the bucket from her head as she walked across the stage. Feeling a deep pit of fear in her stomach, she lifted up the bucket to see if she had won.

...

4 months later.

...

Jennifer got out of the shower and looked in the mirror. Even though her breasts burst forward in unnatural proportions, they had been getting even bigger recently. Beside her princess slut Maho hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, the surgeon had thrown in a few other bits and pieces along with his implants to make him look even more feminine, although his penis remained unaltered. Since the club banned contraception, they had been having sex every night, to give the highest possible chance that Jennifer's baby would be his, and although the club refused to let them have pregnancy tests, her growing belly and breasts made it quite clear she had been knocked up.

Downstairs Elizabeth and Slut Queen Maho were having breakfast, their heaving breasts resting on the table for now. Elizabeth had spent the past 4 months growing to love being a slave of the club, so much so that Slut Queen Maho had seen a kindred spirit and taken her under her wing. Together they were both eating a breakfast of cereal served in used condoms as per the clubs homework that week. Slut Queen Maho talked openly about about how the bastard in her belly needed all the nutrition it could get.

Margaret was not there as it was a Sunday. They knew they would see her this evening at the club, looking much worse for wear.

"Well whores, time to go serve our masters" announced slut queen Maho, holding up the remote ready for anyone who didn't reply as per instructions. Together the 3 slaves replied in unison.

"Our holes are hungry for cocks mistress." Together they got up and got into the waiting taxi. Slut queen Maho leaned into the window and said to the driver.

"I'm sorry sir, but long ago all our money was burned as filthy slaves don't need money, can we pay you some other way?" The taxi driver was confused but intrigued.

"How come none of you have hair?" He asked.

"Our masters decided that if we had hair, people would think we were human beings and not degraded sex objects, so they used lasers to make sure our hair never grows back. But all our holes work fine and if you could drive us to work, as payment you can use us however you see fit." The taxi driver nodded and a grin spread across his face as the 4 slaves climbed into his car and in unison asked what he wanted to do with them.