The Rubberdoll Puppet Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the hood over my head and inserted the mouthpiece firmly into my mouth which enabled me to breathe, and although I could no longer speak normally, I could still whisper almost incoherently. I was disoriented at first in the inky blackness of isolation. Swimming in a sea of pleasure from the way the latex felt against my nimble form as it stimulated every inch of my smooth skin. I felt hands secure the collar around my neck, sealing the hood in place. Words suddenly appeared in bright pink and green, floating in front of my obscured crystal blue eyes.

"RULE 1: YOU ARE A RUBBERDOLL"

"RULE 2: YOU WILL OBEY. OBEDIENCE IS REWARDED"

"RULE 3: DISOBEDIENCE WILL BE PUNISHED."

I tried desperately to think clearly. I'm not a rubberdoll! Yet despite my best efforts, my body was still being stimulated and my brain was barely functional. I don't think I've ever been this aroused in my life. My clit was literally throbbing and my hard nipples felt so sensitive under the suit it was as if they were now the center of my universe. In my rubber covered ears I could hear a voice. It was his voice speaking to me in calm tones, giving me instructions. "You will repeat everything that I say to you and you will believe it," he said. My brain was so foggy already and my body was feeling hypersensitive, floating in such a thick pink fog of arousal that I was no longer capable of questioning it.

"You are nothing," his voice said, pausing for my response.

"I am nothing," I whispered back.

"You are not human," he continued.

"I am not human," I replied.

"You are merely an object, a thing, an animal that exists to be owned."

"I am just an object, I am only a thing. I am an inferior animal to be owned," my voice echoed in my head.

"Your body is not yours. You just live in it. The body that you live in belongs to your owner".

"This body is not mine, it belongs to my owner."

"Your name is whatever your owner chooses."

"My name is whatever my owner chooses to call me."

"Your body will be changed to suit your owner's desires."

"My body will be changed into whatever my owner desires."

"Any fluids you produce belong to your owner. This includes your pee, saliva, pussy juice and milk. Your owner owns your orgasms, your orifices and every aspect of your life."

"My pee, saliva, pussy juice and milk belong to my owner. He owns all of me including my orgasms and holes."

"You are obedient, respectful and docile at all times."

"I am always obedient, respectful and docile for my owner."

"You gain pleasure from displays of submission, from the happiness you provide and any praise you receive".

"I get pleasure from showing my submission, making my superiors happy and being praised. "

"Obedience is pleasure".

"Obedience is pleasure," I repeated in a whisper. I had no concept of time. I had no idea how long this went on for, the doctor's voice telling me things and me repeating them. Not just repeating but believing deep in my soul that they were absolutely true and that no other truth existed.

His voice continued to shape my mind. "You enjoy being displayed and exhibited. You gain extra pleasure when others witness how well you perform for your Master".

It was at this point that I thought I felt something on my most delicate parts. Fingers rubbing, gently touching my moist latex covered folds. I was in such a deep trance that I couldn't move a muscle. Not even to spread my legs further to provide the fingers with better access. I knew feel how wet and slippery I was. My small firm breasts rose and fell beneath their rubber covering as I took deep gas filled breaths through my mouthpiece. My nipples stood hard against the shining material and my clit swelled. I was completely controlled and if there were any doubts about whether or not it was natural, the way my body responded made it clear.

Chapter 3: The Puppet Show

My head was swimming with pleasure from being held on the edge of orgasm for so long. I'd never experienced anything like this in my life. That was when I thought he said I was going to be taking part in the actual puppet show. A part of me felt nervous and scared. How was it that I would be in the show? Yet there was something about becoming a performer on stage that aroused me further.

As my rubber covered fingertips brushed against the gleaming smooth material that was clinging to my body, I felt an incredible tingle. My hands instinctively moved to my firm little breasts and it was like nothing I had ever felt before. I thought I would cum harder that I'd ever cum in my life, and yet while the feelings became more intense, so much so that I couldn't even think straight anymore, I still didn't actually orgasm. This left me frustrated, desperate and incredibly aroused beyond comprehension. My will was melting away to where I'd do anything if I could just finally cum!

The doctor gave my shiny hood a gentle caress, leading up to a small stroke on the dark material that covered my soft cheek. "Well, it looks like you're ready for anything. Why don't we have you go first for the crowds? You and Number Three can go out together."

The doctor pushed through the thick black curtain, arms outstretched as the dimmed lights focused on his latex covered form that was only partially obscured by his trademark white lab coat. "Greetings cunts and gentlemen, I'm here yet again to show just how fantastic our control can be. One of these performers here today is a seasoned veteran of the latex. The other is brand new. No rehearsals and not one second of practice. But I wonder can you tell who is who? How well the cunt breaking technology suit acts on them, to perfect them into the perfect cunts? I'm going to say that it acts perfectly, but tonight, I'll let you be the judge."

A new set of words flashed before my eyes: GO TO THE STAGE, APPROACH THE POLE, and DANCE.

I saw the order come up in front of my eyes and I felt an internal need to obey it. Everyone knows that basic pole dancing is required for all girls attending school so I knew that I was quite good at it. A cloudy view of the stage appeared in front of me, no doubt the feed from external cameras on my suit that enabled me to see just enough to function. As I stared at the pole on the stage near me, the other five rubber dolls sat down along the front of the stage in uniform posture. I could feel my legs quivering and my clit and nipples seemed to grow a foot long. They didn't for real of course, but the sensitivity in them was incredible, like nothing I'd ever known before. As if every single millimeter of them could suddenly be felt individually.

Before I could even think about it further, my legs were suddenly guiding my body in the direction of the pole. It was as if I had no control over my own body anymore. The more I obeyed my commands, the more intense the sensations in my body became. Further, my brain was producing pleasure chemicals at a pace I'd never experienced. It was like I was in a drug induced state, completely unable to focus on anything except the pole. All other thoughts disappeared and there was only the shining piece of metal that protruded from the stage. There was only obedience. The more I thought of obedience, the more the sensations filled me, as if my entire body were made of the same bundle of nerve endings as my clit.

My delicate latex coated hand grasped the pole and I began to swing around on it, wrapping my smooth rubber thighs around the metal as the other rubberdoll worked her body around the pole with me in an unrehearsed synchronized dance. I could see the crowd forming, watching. Eyes wide and mouths open. Not just the men whose erections were becoming obvious but even the women. Slaves, bitch girls and free women alike all stared in my direction with a look in their eyes that gave away their arousal. I had the same look in my eyes no doubt as I was staring at the ponygirls, bitches and other captive cunts while feeling my own pussy produce copious amounts of juice as well.

I was dancing in a pink fog. I had no concept of time. No awareness of thoughts or of anything really. All I knew were the sensations in my own body; my throbbing nipples, my swollen clit, my dripping pussy which was extraordinarily well lubricated and ready for what it was created for, to be penetrated.

I was so horny and desperate from being on edge this whole time. I wanted so badly to lick the pole. I wanted to lick the floor and the boots of the women and the shoes of the men. I pressed my tongue against the mouthpiece that filled my moist orifice, licking it as if it was something to be pleasured. I was at a point in which I would do anything for release. I would do anything just to lick and pleasure others. I would follow any command, engage in any act and become anything. I knew what I was becoming, another mindless fetish cunt. I knew that I was broken and there was nothing I could do about it. There was nothing I could do to stop or change it. My path was set and I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was this moment of pleasure and keeping it going for as long as possible. That was all that mattered.

Suddenly a new command appeared before my eyes in bright pink and green lettering:

"CONVERGE WITH RUBBERDOLL NUMBER THREE. SHARE YOUR LOVE."

I wasn't sure what the command wanted me to do. What was meant by converge? Share what love exactly? It was all very puzzling and my euphoric condition was broken by a panic that my confusion might be mistaken for disobedience. The other rubberdoll approached me and extended her slippery black latex coated hand in my direction. I calmed down, trying to breathe more easily through my mouthpiece while accepting that the other rubberdoll would help guide me. As such, I removed myself from the shining chrome pole as gracefully as I could and moved towards her, balancing carefully on the towering thigh high platform boots that were affixed to my small feet.

When my hand touched hers I sensed a sudden wave of arousal that flowed from my fingertips through my body. It was so powerful that I wasn't sure if my quivering legs would continue to support my lean form. When the doctor said he had two rubberdolls in a forced romance, I had no idea that I would be one of them, yet I admit that from the moment I heard the idea, I was having fantasies about it that made me incredibly aroused. Now here I was about to engage in a lesbian romance with another girl.

As a straight girl, I never thought I'd be this turned on by another female. Number Three pressed her body against mine. Our suits came together and the waves of pleasure burst through my body. The two of us rubbing together created an exponential reaction. Her arms reached around me in a hug and I felt her rubber fingertips on my shiny smooth encased rear. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her harder into me; our latex breasts pressing together. It was as if there was an electric current of pleasure connecting our hard stimulated nipples.

Our flat tummies pushed toward each other as did our pelvic regions. One of my hands moved down to her perfectly curved rear as the other reached between her legs. I had no awareness of controlling my arms at this point. My body was moving on its own and I was merely a passenger who was along for the ride for I was truly a puppet. My fingers instinctively moved to the slick rubber where her clit should be and I touched outside the suit. If the sensations on my fingertips were any indication of what she was feeling on her clit, I was certain that it must have been amazing.

I wanted so much to kiss her. Although it was never something I freely admitted, I have always been orally fixated. Having something in my mouth or on my tongue has always given me great comfort and pleasure. I guess that explains why I like to lick things so much and right now I wanted desperately to lick her. I wanted to feel her tongue in my mouth. I wanted to know the sensation of my own tongue running up and down the smooth latex of her body and to feel hers to do the same to me. I wanted her tongue in my ears and mine in hers. I wanted her sweet pussy juices in my mouth and I wanted to experience the sensation of her tongue inside my ass.

There were no limits for me as whatever reservations I had were all breaking down. In this moment I had become an obedient drone. All I wanted was to please, be pleasured and to obey. The longer I held this girl in my arms and felt her touch, the foggier my brain became and the more I was melting into her, becoming one with her. Developing into what she was. We were Indistinguishable twin slave sisters. I was a rubber doll and if the amount of pussy juices I was producing was any indication, a very good one at that.

The crowd loved the performance as did the doctor whose gaze was divided between the glowing tablet in his lap and the elegant slippery smooth obsidian creatures on stage that were twisting and twining together in a sensual embrace, nearing the climax of the puppet show. He tapped a few more buttons on his device as the other rubberdolls moved to drape themselves over his shoulders to see what he was doing. His tablet now displayed the two performers in action, the suits highlighting various parts of their bodies; their fingers, clits, labias, breasts and nipples all glowed bright orange. With a swipe across the screen, the suit's subtle "electrostim" technology made those body parts even more sensitive. With all of the latex to latex contact they were making, he thought they deserved a full body sensory increase as well. In addition, the more their suits touched, the more their clitoral vibrators increased in speed.

Our tight embrace was a grand display of lust and love, forced as it were. We were unable to see or know each other past the blank, black hoods that obscured our faces which made this a forbidden intimacy. Not allowed to speak to one another, not allowed to see our twin sister's face of pleasure.

With their arousal that high, the doctor was tempted to push the button to force them to cum, but he thought that letting the scene play out more would be better. Instead, he tapped another button and a pedestal rose through the floor of the stage. An impressive variety of toys, vibes, dildos and silicone strap-on cocks became available for the two to use and the good doctor had to wonder, which would they go for now?

Chapter 4: The Climax

Rubberdoll Number Three deftly arranged me on my hands and knees facing the audience. She wrapped heavy metal cuffs around my wrists and ankles, clicking them in place with tiny silver padlocks. The vibrating neon pink strap-on that she had chosen for herself contrasted perfectly with the smooth inky blackness of her suit and dangled from her pelvis, bobbing about as if it was looking for a place to go. The rubberdoll coated it with a generous amount of slippery clear lube before carefully pulling a tab that opened an access panel in my suit which revealed my firm petite rear and given the position I was in, my tight little puckered anus.

I stared out at the crowd through my pale blue eyes as I rested on my small hands and rubber covered knees. On all fours like an animal, like that beautiful blonde bitch girl on the leash earlier who was licking my leg with her gorgeous pierced tongue. The way I felt right now, I would probably give anything to be that girl on all fours licking people's legs. To be licking anything would be a joy. I briefly wondered if that's what the puppygirl felt as well.

I felt so vulnerable and exposed like this, my smooth round ass up in the air and my small firm tits hanging down. I wasn't actually restrained, I didn't need to be, but the weight of the heavy metal cuffs around my wrists and ankles made me feel all the more captive and controlled. I tried to hold still and I could feel my hard nipples pressing against my latex, making me all the more desperate and needy.

Despite being forced to dress like a whore in my daily life as part of the clothing rules for free females, I wasn't a whore and I had never been naked in public in my life. Yet here I was with my tight little anus exposed. I could feel the cool air on it but even more humiliating was the fact that my pussy was now exposed as well. My secret of being dripping wet between my legs was now on display to the world and my slimy juices coated my labias and dripped off in long streams forming a small puddle on the stage. I was sure it was obvious to the rubberdoll who was now positioned behind me as well as any of the random strangers in the audience who were themselves wet and erect from watching my predicament.

It was then that I suddenly felt the rubber doll's floppy intruder pressing against the entrance to my ass. I'd never had anything in there before except of course the standard inspections and measurements that the government had performed on me every year since I turned eighteen. I was nervous, unsure about how I would feel to be penetrated in that particular hole, yet I couldn't help myself. I had no control and no choice. There were no choices, there was only obedience. My command was to converge and being connected to this other rubber doll via a dildo that went from her body into my anus was surely a form of convergence.

My mind had stopped working long ago, the pleasure chemicals in my brain had taken over and combined with the stimulation I was receiving from the suit, all I could think about was obedience, my own wet pussy and swollen clit. My body instinctively began to move backward, the tip of the dildo pushing ever so slowly into my tight ring, filling me up. I could feel the discomfort grow inside me. It didn't hurt really, but it was an uncomfortable pressure that I wasn't used to. I kept pushing on it; I couldn't stop myself if I wanted to. Back just a bit and up slightly less. Then back a little more, up a little less. Back and forth, working it inside me, working my way down the well lubricated shaft, feeling it fill me further and further until finally I could feel my rear come into contact with the base of the strap on. It was finally completely inside my ass. I had fulfilled my purpose, my command and completely converged with the other rubberdoll. I got a huge dose of pleasure, one that wrapped around my body making it quiver on the edge of orgasm. I knew any further stimulation would send me over the edge and into the throes of my own cum. I was a prisoner of my body and all I could sense was pleasure.

The other rubberdoll continued to penetrate my tight anus with her strap on dildo as I moved my body back and forth, my rubber coated breasts jiggling beneath me as I impaled myself over and over again. I was breathing heavily into my mouthpiece; I was like an animal in heat. There was no stopping me and I couldn't believe I enjoying being fucked in the ass this much!

I closed my blue eyes enjoying the sensations and when I opened them I saw the word CUM on the screen in the familiar pink and green lettering. In an instant the sensations at my nipples and clit increased exponentially. The pent up frustration of being on the edge of orgasm this entire time broke like a dam and suddenly I felt as if I might actually be able to orgasm. I was going over and yes. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming I'm cumming," I screamed in my head. As the orgasm took control of my body, my muscles tensed and I thought I was going to black out. But there could be no question; it was the best orgasm of my life.

Chapter 5: The Contract

"Number one and Number Two, the two of you are next. Entertain the crowd directly," the doctor ordered. As number One and Number Two unzipped their crotches, opening up access to their holes for the cheering crowd, he sent a new command to the lesbian dolls on stage.

"RETURN BACKSTAGE FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS."