The Rubberdoll Puppet Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked several times to regain my focus and I saw the instructions in front of me. Rubberdoll Number Three pulled back until the pink invader slid out of my gaping anus with a pop. She sealed up my access panel and helped me to my feet, leading me backstage. The doctor was waiting with a big smile on his face and directed Number Three to deposit me on a soft chair where my willowy little body slumped from exhaustion as I continued to breathe heavily into my mouthpiece.

"You were perfect out there; just an absolutely stunning performance!" He congratulated me as he stroked my hood with both hands, feeling the hot latex for himself. "I must retain you for more; you could be the headlining star for our next event!"

The doctor was aware that he was snubbing Number Three, ignoring her as she waited nearby. Like most of the other dolls, her training and conditioning was complete and she could easily spend the rest of her life happily perched on top of a dildo in the lobby of the Rubbertech headquarters, yet another faceless decoration though that would be a pitiful waste of her training.

The doctor turned back to me, staring at my hood where my eyes would have been. "Because you are a freewoman and I cannot buy you outright, I'm going to offer you a very generous employment contract. You can either take this part time or as a 24/7 activity, all expenses paid of course. Each tier has rising benefits that I think you'll find to be quite attractive. He held out the tablet displaying the different options for employment. What I couldn't have known at the time was that extended participation would slowly erode my will away even further to a point in which I would be unable to ask questions or disobey even if I wanted to.

Sometimes you have no choice but only the illusion of choice. That's what he presented to me on the tablet. It was definitely not a choice. Signing a contract of some sort seemed required at this point as there was no option for declining and moving on with my life. One way or the other I was in this. Not that I cared at this point. My rational brain was barely functional, my pussy was still throbbing and I could feel my sore ravaged anus gaping open in a lewd display. I was exposed and on display inside and out.

I knew I should ask some questions. You don't enter into a contract without asking questions. Yet the doctor made no effort to remove the hood from my head or eject the mouthpiece that I had been so dutifully sucking on with each breath. Asking questions was clearly not an option. You also don't enter into a contract without reading it first, yet I through my pale blue eyes I could barely see straight. All I could make out on the tablet were the options and the words Kristin Kailey, hereinafter known as Rubber Doll Number Seven.

A part of me knew I should get out of this suit, out of this stupid hood that covered my pretty half Asian features and get as far away from here as possible. But that part was buried deep in my brain, way beneath all the edging and swollen sensitive parts, the slick flesh between my legs and the smooth shiny latex that coated me like a second skin. I caught a glimpse of myself in a nearby mirror and there was no question, my lithe little body was gorgeous, I was gorgeous. I was a slick little rubber sex doll and a beautiful one at that and I loved how that made me feel.

Doctor Vance Pharma removed my latex glove and guided my hand to the tablet. He was controlling me completely and I wasn't fighting or resisting. He held my hand over the option for 24/7 activity. I didn't want that, but I couldn't move on my own. I was merely a puppet, he was controlling my strings and he knew it. He brought my hand down to the tablet and pressed my thumb against the box for 24/7. My thumbprint registered my agreement and just like that, I had entered into a contract of unknown length or terms to be a rubber doll. There was no way to back out now, my thumbprint made sure of that. My fate was sealed and I was now Rubber Doll Number Seven.

The End.

(If you enjoyed the story, please give it a high rating as that helps motivate me to write more stories. Don't forget to follow me so you can know when I release new stories which happens pretty often. Finally, respectful comments and feedback are always welcome, I do enjoy hearing what you have to say and any thoughts you might have.)