The Rule Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin, now totally alone in the apartment, rushed to his room, grabbed a tissue from the box next to bed, pulled down his pants and frantically jerked his cock.

He had a massive orgasm in mere seconds.

***

He told Chrissy to come into his room as soon as she got home. Work be damned- he needed to tell her what had happened.

He relayed the whole story from his computer chair as she sat on their bed. Her face was one of complete shock.

"No pants? Really?"

"Just a thong and a tank top."

She shook her head thoughtfully "Mark I expected this from. But Beth? Never in a million years. What is she up to?"

"You aren't mad or anything?" Kevin asked, wanting to be sure.

"What, that you broke past two seconds? Of course not. I think I broke that rule first, anyway, when Mark was stretching in the common room without his shirt on." She smiled her cheeky smile. "Besides, I can hardly blame you. It sounds like Beth was the one in the driver's seat."

Kevin breathed a sigh of relief, glad to be sure she was OK. "That she was."

Chrissy tapped her chin thoughtfully. "So, obviously, The Rule needs to change." Kevin cocked his head at this. "Well, look, we obviously did the two second rule to set a boundary that... doesn't seem realistic right now. I mean, if Beth and Mark are both going to be prancing around in their underwear to torment us into looking at them for more than two seconds, we're not going to be able to resist. So let's beat them to the punch. If you're comfortable with it."

Kevin nodded. "Yeah, of course. That makes sense. What do you think The Rule should be?"

"No touching," she said. "You can look as much as feels natural, but... hands to yourself. That's where it feels like the boundary is now. Fair?"

"Fair."

She laughed thoughtfully. "This is so wild. Do you think we need to... I mean, should we just confront them about this? Ask them what they're up to?"

They both looked at each other in silence.

"I kind of... don't want to," admitted Kevin. "I mean, I think we do if this continues any further, but... I kind of think maybe all this was a one time thing."

"You do?" asked Chrissy uncertainty.

"Well, I don't know. I think they're both just having some fun at our expense, right? I mean, what are they really going to do beyond teasing us?"

***

The next day, Kevin decided to actually head into the office for once. He didn't see Beth in the morning- something he was relieved and disappointed about. But it was an odd couple of days, and he thought a change of scenery would do him good.

It was in the late afternoon when Kevin felt his phone buzz in his pocket. It was that time of day when Chrissy and Mark were alone in the apartment together, so he checked it immediately.

Chrissy: How's work?

Kevin: It was good to see everyone. It's been a while since I actually came in!

Chrissy: You slacker :P

Kevin: And I needed to check in with Dave about my raise.

Chrissy: What did he say?

Kevin: Not until next quarter, he says, which is what he said last quarter... ughh.

Chrissy: You'll get it soon! Everyone loves you there.

There was a long pause while the typing dots appeared, disappeared and reappeared on his phone over and over. Chrissy was clearly retyping her next message a few times.

Chrissy: So about the new Rule... some touching is OK, right?

Kevin felt his cock twitch in his pants. Would they be breaking the new Rule already?

Kevin: Why do you ask?

Chrissy: Well... Mark really hurt his muscle at the gym today and was asking if I could massage it for him.

Kevin cheeks flushed. Now, he knew Chrissy wasn't stupid- she must know that Mark was just trying to get her to touch him. Now the question was: should he play along?

Kevin: He can't get a professional to do it?

Chrissy: No, he says he wants someone he trusts. And Beth would never do it for him, lol.

Kevin shook his head. While it was true Beth wasn't the type of girlfriend to give massages out, why would you need to trust a masseuse?

Kevin: What muscle did he hurt?

Chrissy: His pecs.

Kevin felt his breath getting shorter. An image of Chrissy running her hands across Mark's chest flashed in his mind. His cock got harder in his pants.

Chrissy: I mean, professionals give massages! I've given massages to friends before, it's not a big deal. Right? That's not really what we meant by no touching, is it?

There was another pause while she carefully typed out the next message. This one had a more serious tone.

Chrissy: You can say no to this, obviously. Only what you're comfortable with. I can tell him no.

Kevin thought for a few seconds before typing his reply. Fuck, this was making him horny.

Kevin: No, I... want you to say yes.

Chrissy: You sure?

Kevin: Yes, I want you to

Chrissy: TY baby! I know he'll appreciate having someone to help him out!

Chrissy: So what's the new Rule? No touching didn't seem to work out...

Kevin thought about it.

Kevin: Well, since touching is on the table... How about underwear stays on? Like, so long as everyone has underwear on, we're OK.

Chrissy: Perfect! See you home! <3

Kevin shut his phone off and looked at his screen, glad his desk was hiding his erection. He knew he wouldn't get anything productive done for the rest of the day.

***

When Kevin got home that evening, he found Chrissy and Mark on the couch. They were far from each other, almost awkwardly so. Mark looked very casual, playing on his phone. Chrissy, on the other hand, was red faced and out of breath.

"Hey, Kev," said Mark, standing up, towering over Kevin. He flashed a cocky grin as he gave Kevin a friendly, but slightly painful, slap on the shoulder. "I gotta meet Beth for a drink- so..." Mark's smile got mischievous for a moment, "... Chrissy's all yours."

With that, he left toward the door, leaving just Chrissy and Kevin in the common room. There was silence as they studied each other.

"Um," she said, looking up at Kevin awkwardly. "Let's go to our room."

"Sure," said Kevin, a little confused. What had happened?

They walked in and she shut the door behind them. "Lie down." Kevin looked at her blankly. "Please," she begged with a hint of desperation.

Kevin, still confused, lay down on the bed. Chrissy stripped off her pants and her panties, climbed up next to him on the bed, and, without warning, straddled his face.

Oh god, he thought, she is absolutely soaked. Her whole inner thigh was practically glistening with it.

She began rocking on his face and Kevin eagerly began to lick along with her. She was moaning so loudly already.

Kevin loved eating her out like this- looking up at her huge tits, even though they were still in her baggy sweater, and feeling her buck against him with pleasure.

"Oh, my god," she moaned. "Oh, my god, Kevin, yes. That is sooo good. Keep going."

He was hard as a rock, trapped in his jeans. What had happened while he was out? Mark did something, obviously. The thought made Kevin even hornier.

He noticed her eyes were closed, tight. He gently lifted her off him so he could talk. "What are you thinking about, baby?" he said, before he dived back into eating her.

There was a beat while she thought about her answer. "Um, you, baby... how good you're eating me out..."

He lifted her again. "What are you really thinking about?"

"Um... are you sure... are you sure I should say?"

"Yes, baby," he replied between licks, surprised by how desperate he was. "I want to hear it. I like hearing it."

Her whole body shook as she answered. "I'm... I'm thinking about... Oh god, Kevin, I'm thinking about Mark."

His erection was painful in his pants. "Talk dirty, baby," he said. "Talk dirty to me... like you're talking to him." He dove back in, licking her desperately.

"Oh, god, babe... are you... are you sure?"

Kevin just squeezed her ass in encouragement.

"Oh god, oh god... oh Mark, fuck me. Fuck me, please, I want you to fuck me so bad." She was really grinding on his tongue now. "I want to be your slut, Mark. Let me choke on your dick, come fuck my tits, do whatever you want to me just... use me. Whatever you want!"

Holy shit, thought Kevin, she was being filthy. His cock pulsed, painfully hard in his jeans.

"Use me like a dirty little whore while my... My boyfriend is in the next room. Use me, let me feel that cock inside me, choke me, whatever you want. I want to be your little slut, please, please, oh god... I want to be your little bitch."

She grabbed the headboard and really grinded into Kevin. Kevin did everything in his power to keep up, pleasuring her all he could. She was close to a massive orgasm, he could tell.

"I want to suck on your cock on the couch while you watch sports on TV. I want to lick your balls in the shower. I want you to fuck my big tits when Beth's not in the mood. I want you to use me, use me, use me, oh God. I want you to fuck me, not just... not just because you want to, but just because you can. You can take me. You can take me wherever. Oh, god.

"Oh god, please, fuck me. Please use me. Oh god, please, please, please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me MARK!" she screamed. Her orgasm took over, causing her to clench down, squeezing his head between her thighs. Kevin could hardly breathe as she rode it out, shaking.

It has to be the biggest orgasm he'd ever seen her have.

Finally she came down from it. Her hands slowly explored her own body, squeezing and feeling and enjoying the sensations. With a few deep breaths, it was over, and she released her thighs, freeing Kevin from the world's best prison.

She climbed down next to him, out of breath. She immediately began kissing him all over his face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said between each kiss. She held him tight. "That was sooo filthy. So, so good. Thank you. I am the luckiest girl in the world."

Kevin smiled at her, letting her enjoy this post-orgasm euphoria.

"Chrissy," asked Kevin. "What happened today?"

She turned towards him, snuggled against him as he lay on his back. Her huge tits were pressed against one side of his chest. Her smile was mischievous. "Whatever do you mean?"

"Please."

Her hand found his belt, masterfully taking it off with one hand and reaching the button. "Ohh, you mean between Mark and I?" The button popped open, and she zipped down his zipper. "Are you sure you want to know?"

Kevin nodded desperately.

"Well, okay. I can tell you about our little massage." She reached into his underwear and pulled out his cock. "Wow," she said with genuine shock, "you are already so hard!"

"Chrissy."

"Okay, you get your story." She began to stroke him, gently, slowly- almost absentmindedly. "So I was there, reading my book on the couch when Mark came back. He went to his room and changed, and came back, and his shirt was off. So he was just in his gray sweatpants. Now... I'm trying to read my book, right? I want to be good, but he begins massaging his own muscles, and... He was just looking really sexy, right? So I was looking at him a little bit. I noticed how his stomach has that... V shape. Like around his hips. I don't think I've ever seen someone with that in real life.

"He looks at me quizzically- he asks me, directly, if I'm checking him out. I blushed and apologized. He said he didn't mind, but asked me if I was breaking that rule. I told him that The Rule had changed, and I was okay so long as I kept my hands to myself."

"He asked directly about The Rule?" asked Kevin, his curiosity getting the better of him.

Chrissy nodded. "So, we're in there, a few more minutes, just hanging out. He put something on TV while I was reading, he was playing on his phone. Then, out of nowhere, he asks me if I would do him a huge favor. He was in a great deal of pain, he said, and was wondering if I wouldn't mind massaging him. I told him, no, at first- obviously that would be breaking the rule- but he came over next to me and showed me exactly where it was sore, and- I don't know, his smell kind of enveloped me, and he was so close, I just... I feel like I wasn't even thinking straight. That's when I said I'd check with you... and I did.

"So, when you gave me the OK, I told him I'd do it. He thanked me, and I told him to lay down on the couch. I kneeled right next to him and started massaging. And... wow. Those muscles. They're... insane."

"Yeah?" asked Kevin, his insides twisting with humiliation, jealousy and arousal.

"Oh, yeah. It felt like trying to massage iron, or something. But he told me I was making him feel good. His smell was... it was even stronger now. I was above him, rubbing all over his chest, near his arms. Across his biceps. He kept telling me how good I was making him feel, and the more I did, the more I kind of... lost myself. I couldn't believe how defined each muscle was. Sometimes I found myself running my fingers along them, rather than just massaging, you know? ... Wow, your cock is like... pulsing. I've never felt it like this."

Kevin nodded. "Yeah, I have no idea why I like this so much."

Chrissy cocked her head. "You sure you sure you want me to keep talking about this?"

"Please don't stop."

Chrissy smiled. "So he asked me if this broke the new Rule, and I said no, we decided to change it again- so long as everyone has their underwear on, we're OK. No worries about shirts or pants, but underwear stays on. He nodded after that and let me massage him for a while. I think, at this point, I was kind of enjoying it more than he was."

"He complained that the angle was a bit weird- me kneeling next to him- and that it looked uncomfortable, which it kind of was. So he asked if I could straddle him on the couch."

Kevin felt like he saw stars for a second so much blood was rushing to his cock.

Chrissy smiled, noticing his reaction. "I thought about resisting, you know, all the things I could have said, but... I don't know, I was just kind of lost in it and I... I wanted to. And it wasn't against the rules. Everyone would have their underwear on. It would just be little me straddling Mark. So... I said OK, and I got on top of him."

Kevin couldn't believe it.

"So, I got on top of him- I straddled him around his stomach. He's so much bigger than me, you know, so that was the best place to massage his chest. We tried that, at first, but he told me that my jeans were digging into him. And he asked if I wouldn't mind taking them off. With that cocky smile of his."

She began to stroke Kevin faster now, getting into her own story.

"I wanted to say no to that cocky smile, so he knew he couldn't get everything he wanted, but... there's something about obeying him, doing what he says, especially when I know it's wrong... it was just so hot. And it still wasn't against the rules. You said underwear, after all. So there was another layer to go.

"I almost did say no, but he cupped my cheek in his big hand, and said, 'Please? Don't you want to make me feel good?' And, I don't know, I just... I just did. I wanted to make him feel good, so... I gave in again. I stood up, peeled off my pants, and got back on top of him with just my panties.

But I'm soaked, of course. Like... dripping. As soon as I straddle him, he pushes me down so I'm pressed against his stomach. And he can feel it. ...you're sure you want to hear this?"

Kevin nodded his head, never so sure of anything in his life.

"So he got his hands behind his head, now, I'm straddling him, practically soaking his stomach, and all the while he's getting this chest massage. He's looking pretty kingly. He asked me, totally knowing the answer, if I was so wet because of him. I told him yes. Then he... he asked me if you ever get me so wet."

"Me?" asked Kevin.

"Yeah. You. He said, 'Does Kevin ever get you like this?'"

"What did you say?" Kevin was almost begging for the answer.

"I said 'Not like this, no.'" She looked at Kevin carefully, making sure he was OK with that, but Kevin was completely lost in his own arousal. "You like that? You like it when you're compared with him?"

Kevin nodded. "Yeah, I... I do."

She jerked even faster now. Kevin knew he would not last much longer if this story got any dirtier. "So he suddenly reaches around with one hand, and takes the back of my sweatshirt, and bundles it up in his hand so it's really tight on me." She sits up. "Here, reach around me with your hand, let me show you what I mean." Kevin did so, grabbing a handful of her sweater, pulling it in so it was tight around her. "No, more than that. Use both hands so you can see what it would be like if you had big hands like Mark."

His cock pulsed at the offhand comment, which Chrissy may not have even meant as humiliating. Why did it turn him on to be compared to Mark like that?

Kevin did reach around with both hands, and made her baggy sweatshirt tight fitting by bunching it in the back. You could basically see everything like that- her tight waist, the curves up to her huge boobs.

"Like that, yeah," she said. "He did that and said, 'Damn, you really know how to hide these things.' And there was something about that one hand at my back, tightening my clothes around me in his grip- like it felt like with one hand he would be able to pick me up like that- I felt myself get even wetter.

"Mark smiled at me, and asked me to start massaging him lower. And I did. Then he asked to go lower again. Which I did. Then he asked again, and I had to slide down on him. He said lower even more, and now I was massaging his abs. Until finally..."

Kevin was so close to cumming.

"I was on top of... him. Of his crotch. Of his... cock." Kevin could see she was getting aroused again at the thought, but he was way ahead of her, reaching new heights. He could not believe allowing them to have a massage had led to all this, but he was not complaining. "There was just my lace panties and a pair of gray sweatpants separating his cock from my soaking wet pussy."

She paused, mischievously letting this moment linger. "Please," begged Kevin. "I am so close."

"You want me to keep going?"

Kevin nodded.

"You want to hear what it was like when your girlfriend was straddling Mark's hard, fat cock?"

It took all his willpower not to cum right then, but somehow he managed, and nodded again.

"Well... okay. I landed right on top of it. I don't know how big it was, but it felt like I was straddling a baseball bat. Just as hard, too. I felt it, right on my pussy. He asked me, 'Do you feel that?' And I nodded. And he said, 'You like the way that feels?' And his hand started to explore me. They felt so big..."

"Bigger than my hands?"

Chrissy smiled, realizing how much Kevin loved the comparisons. "Yes, way bigger. He was exploring my body, and I was... I couldn't help it... starting to rock back and forth. Sliding my wet pussy on that hard cock of his. I kept going up and down but there didn't seem to be an end to it, it was... huge, and that was making me even wetter."

"Oh, god," said Kevin, losing control.

"You like hearing about that, huh? You like hearing about what a dirty slut I was for Mark, don't you? You want to hear all about how easy it was for him to get me all soaked, to get me on top of him just by asking, don't you? You had to take me on so many dates till I did that for you, but not Mark. Mark gets what he wants."

"Oh, god!" said Kevin, dangerously close.

"He felt me all over... he felt all over your girlfriend. He was groping my big tits while I slid up and down his cock. Well, I bet my tits didn't seem so huge in his big hands. Here, why don't you grab me like he was..."

She grabbed one of his hands and placed it roughly on her breast.

"... no, see, that doesn't feel right. He doesn't have little boy hands like yours, he has big hands. He was getting more of a handful of my big tits than this. It felt so good, baby, I've never been touched like that. Does that turn you on, hmm? Knowing I like his big hands over your little ones?"