The Rule Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin nodded frantically.

"But his big hands weren't the star of the show, were they? No, all I could think about was the big cock between my legs. How hard it felt. How thick it was. How good it felt to slide up and down, feeling as much as I could of him. Dry humping him on the couch, it felt so naughty, so filthy, it felt even better than you and I fuck. Can you believe that, baby? Just dry humping his big cock was a good as you fucking me with your..." she hesitated before taking a risk "... small dick."

"I'm cumming!"

Kevin shot rope after rope as Chrissy kept jerking him. They all landed on his chest and stomach, covering himself in another massive orgasm.

Kevin took a few deep breaths and came down from his high, pleased, but full of confusing emotions.

"How was that?" asked Chrissy, handing him some tissues for cleanup.

"That was... that was amazing," said Kevin genuinely. "This shit is so hot."

"You're not mad?" she asked, genuinely.

His eyes shot over to hers. She seemed worried. "Why, because you straddled him?" He had a sudden realization. "Wait, I couldn't even make it through the story without cumming. Did you guys go any further than that?"

She blushed. "Just straddling! And the dry humping, I guess. But he reached a hand under my sweatshirt, and I just... realized that while it didn't break The Rule... it wasn't very much in the spirit of it, so... I told him to stop after that."

"He wasn't mad you stopped it?"

She shook her head. "No. He's a cocky asshole, but he's respectful. He took his hands off immediately and threw on a shirt."

Kevin thought about this.

"You're okay with it?" she asked. "I mean, I can tell it's turning you on. It's turning us both on. But... are we OK with where this is going?"

Kevin thought about it. "I am. This is crazy, but... I don't know. It just feels so good, and... I know I love you and nothing you do with Mark is going to change that."

Chrissy snuggled close to him. "Good," she said with a content smile. "I feel a little mean with all the comparisons..."

"No, it's... I don't know why. That's the best part. The more humiliation, the more I seem to like it."

He was about to turn and say something loving to his girlfriend, when suddenly, there was a sound through the bedroom door.

"Okay, guys! I'm leaving. Keep having fun in there!" said Mark. You could hear his smile in his tone. There was a sudden slam of the apartment's main door, and then, a harsh silence.

Chrissy and Kevin looked at each other, faces suddenly beat red. Mark had been here the whole time? He hadn't left earlier?

Chrissy turned on her back and covered her face in her hands. What could he hear from the common room? These walls were paper thin. Did he hear Chrissy screaming Mark's name, begging to be fucked? What about her telling Kevin the story? They weren't sure what he heard, but they both had the same thought: things were about to get much worse.

And better.