The Rule Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's too bad," said Beth, wickedly, her lips inches from his. "If you only could last a little longer. Just think of the fun you could have had with your girlfriend. Think of the things you could have listened to. But you couldn't control it, could you? Your little cock couldn't handle just a few minutes of one of my blowjobs."

He felt himself blush, but his cock remained hard.

"Did you enjoy it? Controlling the story?" she asked.

Kevin just nodded.

"It's nice having everyone do what you want, isn't it?"

He nodded again.

"Good. Now follow me," she ordered, heading towards her room. The implication here was clear: she was controlling him again after showing him how nice it was to have that power. "I need to start getting ready."

He followed, loyally, into her room, and continued to follow her when she went into the bathroom. She took off her heels and slid off her panties so she was just wearing the bra. She reached into a makeup bag next to the sink and began pulling out a few items.

"Why don't you sit on the floor behind me?" she suggested.

He sat down on the bathroom rug in front of the shower. She was just a few feet away- from here he could see every inch of her long legs, leading up to that thick and toned ass of hers. His cock was still rock solid.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, still organizing her makeup.

"Yes."

"You love my ass that much?"

"I do."

She bent over at the waist as if she needed to get close to the mirror, but this had the effect of revealing her perfect pussy to Kevin behind her. He was tempted to touch himself, but knew better than to try. She pretended to inspect her skin closely in the mirror, but Kevin knew it was just an act to drive him insane.

It was working. He felt his cock pulse.

"Please," he said.

She stood up and reached into her makeup bag again, pulling out some mascara. "Please?" she questioned.

"Please let me eat you out."

"Right here? In the bathroom?" she asked, as if surprised.

"Please," he begged.

"From behind? Your face pressed into my ass? Is that what you want?"

His cock twitched. "Yes."

"Hmm," she pretended to be thoughtful. "I don't know. I'm doing you a lot of favors tonight. I sucked your cock. I'm letting you eat me out."

Kevin blinked. It's funny putting it that way, as if him getting to eat her out was for him, but surprisingly that's exactly how it felt. "Please," he begged again, "I'll do whatever you want."

Beth tsk'd, disappointed. "Don't give it all away in a negotiation, Kevin. You have to control the conversation. Define the terms you want."

Kevin thought for a second. "A massage. Before bed, when you get back. Twenty minutes."

Beth shook her head. "You'll probably cum again from rubbing my body."

"Just a massage. Nothing sexual. I mean, I can't help it if I get hard, but... just a massage."

There was a pause. "Forty minutes."

Kevin was tempted to agree, but something told him she wanted him to fight for it. "Thirty."

Kevin could see a slight smile from Beth in the mirror. She leaned forward and began to apply the mascara, revealing her pussy again. "Deal. But you better make me cum."

Kevin eagerly slid close to her, kneeling in front of her ass. He couldn't help it, cupping one big ass cheek, kissing it, and then the other. It really was the greatest ass he could imagine, and now he was getting to worship it.

Slowly he began kissing his way inward until he found her pussy, and began gently licking her all over, centering in on her clit. He had never eaten anyone out from behind before, but decided right then he loved it.

She quietly purred with delight. "You are good at that," she said genuinely, though Kevin could hear her still applying makeup.

The praise made him work harder at pleasing her. This continued for a few minutes- Kevin pleasing her best he could as she applied her makeup. Kevin remained rock hard as he did this.

"I wonder what they're doing?" said Beth nonchalantly.

Kevin knew she meant Mark and Chrissy.

"It's too bad you came so early," she said. Her tone was still casual even though Kevin was putting all his effort into pleasing her. "I wonder what would have happened next? I wonder what you could have had them do?"

Kevin had secretly been wondering the same thing.

"Now they're free to do whatever they want, and we don't get to hear a thing. She was worshiping his cock already. It sounded like she got a lot of it down. I bet she's going to get quite good at that this week."

Kevin moaned into Beth's pussy at the thought of all of Chrissy's practice.

"But I wonder what they're up to now? I mean, right now. You think they're in your bed? Mark's head resting on your pillow while she sucks his dick? Maybe she's sitting in your desk chair, and he's standing in front of her? What do you think? I wonder."

Kevin just moaned again in response.

"Or do you think they've moved on to other stuff? You know, I bet they have. But what could they be up to? Such a shame. Chrissy could be describing it to you if you could have only lasted."

Kevin felt his cock twitch again. This teasing was getting him so hot.

"You know, Mark's wanted to fuck your girlfriend's tits since he moved in. I don't blame him one bit. Those things... wow. And he wants to conquer them. He wants to make them his. By fucking them."

Kevin's breath got shorter.

"They also did some dry humping on the couch before. I wonder if they'll try it again? Naked, this time, of course. Can you imagine it? Think about it: my boyfriend laying down on the couch, and your girlfriend grinding up and down his big shaft. Big tits heaving and jumping as she works hard to please him with her soaking wet pussy. What do you think about that?"

He felt like his brain was melting. His face pressed against her perfect ass, all of these dirty hypotheticals. He felt like he was already ready to cum again.

"Maybe they're not ready to break The Rule yet, but I wonder how close they're going to get? You think maybe he's pleasing her pussy with that tip of his? The tip of his big dick, rubbing against her clit? I bet they'll take it right to the edge, won't they? They'll get as close as they can. As close as they can against breaking The Rule."

He was licking her desperately, doing everything he could to please her, letting her know how much he loved this dirty talk.

"Or might they be breaking The Rule right now? Those two horny fucks have been eyeing each other for years. Do you think they're going to go all week without fucking? Eventually she's going to want to feel him inside her. She's going to beg him for it. What if it's happening already? It's just too bad, Kevin. All you had to do was last a little longer. And you could have heard it all. But you had to cum early, just like always."

Kevin moaned again, cock rock solid. He was ready to cum again.

"But you... but you are willing to chance all that... just to eat me out." Beth's own orgasm was building finally- he could hear it. He redoubled his efforts to please her. "Just to have your face pressed against my ass. That's how hot you think I am, right? You're going to... to let my boyfriend have his way with your girlfriend just so... just so you get a chance of touching me... isn't that right?"

Kevin moaned an affirmative.

"That's how much you want to... you want to worship me. That's how much you love every inch of me. Isn't that right? Just imagine them fucking, you trading your whole girlfriend just for... just for a taste of... a taste of... me. Just to kneel... behind me and... press your face into my ass. That's how obsessed you are, that's how fucking... hot you... think I... Fuck!"

Her body tensed and suddenly she shuttered with an orgasm. Her hand found its way to his hair, pulling him firmly into her. She screamed out with pleasure as Kevin continued to focus on licking her clit.

He couldn't help it- his hand found his cock and stroked it quickly, and immediately he came on the floor between her feet as she rode out her own orgasm. He desperately squeezed her ass cheek with the other hand.

Finally she came down from the orgasm, collapsing against the sink, breathing hard. Kevin finally sat back, observing the beautiful sight of her bent over the sink, her pussy glistening with her own juices and his saliva.

"Fuck, that was good," she said genuinely. The bathroom was filled with the sound of heavy breathing for a few more moments. Finally, she stood all the way back up. Looking down, she saw the cum. "You came again?" She turned to look at him.

His face flushed and he nodded.

"Clean this up. I've got to get ready. For real, this time."

***

The Pinball Hall of Fame had very few frills. It really was just a big room, with pinball machines from corner to corner.

Beth had finished getting ready, looking the right mix of professional and strikingly beautiful, before heading out to her dinner. Kevin had picked up some quick, greasy food, and walked to the Pinball Hall of Fame.

They were sorted by era- some old pinball machines were entirely mechanical, down to the scoreboard. The more modern ones would post your high scores right to your phones. Kevin headed towards the middle, looking for those in the late-90s to early-2000s that had the right mix of both. To him, that was Pinball's greatest era.

He knew which one he wanted to play, but he didn't want to start with it. So he got some change, and with a pocket full of quarters, began to pick some at random. He picked some machines he had heard of, then tried some he didn't know existed. Each was interesting in its own way.

His phone began to vibrate in his pocket as he played one game- he checked it, and saw that it was Beth calling him. He timed a drop catch, where he had the flipper flip at just the right moment to catch the ball, stopping its momentum and holding it in place- effectively pausing his game.

He picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey- dinner's over, so I'm heading-" She paused, clearly listening to the sounds around Kevin. "Are you seriously playing pinball right now?"

"Yeah! This place is great." Kevin checked his watch- had so much time really passed? "You want me to meet you back at the hotel?"

"Well, I-" She paused for a moment in thought. "No, I'll come to you."

Kevin was surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah, what the hell. Text me the name of the place. I'll be there soon."

She hung up. Kevin stood there a moment, thinking about that reaction. He quickly texted her the name, put the phone back in his pocket, and let the ball drop back into play, skillfully shooting it up a ramp.

He went through a few more machines until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned his head to see Beth. "Hey!" he said, genuinely excited to see her at a pinball arcade.

"Hey," she said back. She looked around, almost baffled. "This place is crazy."

"I know! It's awesome, isn't it?"

"I wouldn't go that far." She leaned against the cabinet next to his, watching him play. "I don't get it. Isn't pinball just... another game of chance?"

Kevin smiled, but didn't take his eyes off the playfield. "I thought that too, before I got into it. But it's more skill than you think."

Beth looked at him with a slight smile. "I didn't know you were into Pinball. That's so... random."

"You're saying 'Random', but I'm hearing 'Nerdy'."

"Well... both. How did you get into it?"

Kevin chuckled. "There's this bar with pinball around the corner from my office. I used to go there whenever I needed a break. Programming, it... it feels like it uses a very specific part of your brain. You're always working through problems, trying to architect a solution, and having to execute on that... it can be very tiring in a weird way. It's like... solving chess puzzles, over and over again. Pinball, on the other hand, is all about reaction. It's not so simple that you're turning your brain off, but... it's just using a completely different side of your brain. It just became my way of relaxing when my work was overwhelming. In fact, often I'd come back to a tricky problem after a game of pinball and have a whole new solution."

She studied him, then she watched him play for a moment. "Makes sense."

"Does it? Good, I was worried you'd call m-" Kevin suddenly stopped, letting the balls in play drop and drain out. "Ah! It's open!" He said, looking over at another machine.

"What-" was all Beth managed to get out, before Kevin grabbed her by the hand and dragged her along to another machine that had just opened up.

"Medieval Madness! You've got to try it, come on!"

They arrived at the open machine- it was a medieval themed pinball machine, with a big castle at the end.

"Here it is- the greatest pinball machine of all time." He gestured at the cabinet, releasing her hand. "Fun for beginners, interesting to master... It's the best. It's even got some famous- are you all right?"

Beth blinked at him. "What? Yeah, why?"

"Your ears are red. Are you hot?"

Her face was unreadable. "No, I'm fine. Go on."

"It's just a great game. Let's play it!"

She blinked "Us? Together?"

"Yeah, you can do two player mode."

"I don't think so," she said dryly.

"What! Why not?"

"I'm glad you like it, but this is not something that interests me."

Kevin had an idea. "Oh, I see," he said mischievously.

She squinted her eyes at him. "Hmm?"

"No, it's fine. If you're scared to play against me, that's fine."

She studied him. "I'm not scared."

"It's fine! If you think you can't win..."

She continued to study him carefully. "I know what you're doing."

"I know." He smiled at her. "But it's kind of working, right?"

She sighed. "Fine. What are the stakes? I want good odds, here."

"That's fair. You get all three balls, I only get one. High score wins."

She leaned against the cabinet. "Wins what?" she said, twinkle in her eye.

"You tell me."

She looked thoughtful. "If I win... you have to walk home with my panties stuffed in your mouth."

Kevin looked shocked. "Whoa. Beth. You thought of that really fast."

She shrugged. "I used to think about that back when you were nervous to be in the same room with me. I used to think, 'I bet I could slowly stuff my panties in his mouth and he would just let it happen.'"

He laughed nervously. "You're kind of scary, you know that?"

She gave a smile back. "I mean, sure. But I'd bet every quarter in your pocket that you're hard now. Right?"

He was. "No comment."

"Mhmm. So what happens if you win?"

"If I win... I want to take a shower together. Before your massage tonight. And we, like... really clean each other."

"Deal," she said. "Put your quarters in, Pinball Wizard."

He dropped the quarters in and pressed the start button. The ball fired and began to bounce its way down the playfield.

Suddenly, Beth was gently hugging him from behind. Her arms held him gently around his chest. Her lips gave a gentle, slow kiss to the back of his neck.

Kevin shivered, and mentally kicked himself. He felt like an idiot not to see she would do something like this.

"There are... people around..." protested Kevin weakley.

"It's Vegas," said Beth, between her gentle kisses. "They're going to see worse things right outside the door."

He tried his best to focus on the game, but it was becoming impossible. Every shot he fired at every ramp bounced wide, dangerously ricocheting around. He got lucky in that he was always able to get the ball back in control, but that luck wouldn't last.

Her hands began to move down towards his stomach. "Oh god," he said. She could feel her mischievous smile against the back of his neck.

One of her hands disappeared. He suddenly heard the sound of a phone ringing, though he kept his eyes on the playfield.

"Yo!" said Mark's voice through the phone on speaker.

"Hi honey," said Beth between her gentle kisses. "How's it going?"

"Good! You caught us at a good time. We're ubering between clubs."

"Oh yeah? How's Chrissy?"

Kevin's heart was pounding.

"Well it took me a little while to get her moving, but once I did... wow. She is a dancing queen." The voice became more muffled. "What? You are!" He was talking to Chrissy. "And you should have seen it. I have never seen anyone get more free drinks in my life."

"Mm, should I be jealous?" Kiss. Kiss.

"Haha! Babe, you'd get the same amount if people weren't so scared of you."

"So a lot of guys checking her out?"

"Yeah, I'd say everyone in eyesight was jealous of me tonight."

"Lucky boy. So what did you two get up to after we hung up earlier?"

Kevin froze.

"Ooh, you want all the dirty details?" His voice became muffled again as he spoke to Chrissy. "She's asking what we got up to once they so rudely hung up on us." His voice became clear again. "Hah! You should see Chrissy's face right now, it's bright red. Well, I don't want this uber driver to report me, but...err, let's just say we really pushed the limits of their Rule by-"

The ball rolled between the flippers. Fuck, thought Kevin. Fuck! I could have saved that!

Beth suddenly interrupted Mark. "Oops you'll have to tell me later, gotta go bye!" And hung up.

Kevin slumped over the pinball machine for a few moments before slowly turning around. Beth looked positively pleased with herself.

"You. Are. Cruel." he said to her.

She smiled. "I needed to even the odds a bit. I really want to see your face while I stuff my panties in your mouth."

Kevin checked the score. It was pretty awful by his own standards, but a totally newbie might still not be able to beat it. He fired off his next two balls, letting them drain immediately, cementing his awful score.

"All right, your turn."

She stepped up, putting her hands on the two side buttons, studying the playfield briefly. Kevin thought about for a moment trying to distract her as well, but realized he ate her out on a conference call. So he doubted he could do anything to distract her.

She pressed the button to fire the pinball into the playfield. It bounced around for a while before coming back down. She, like many new players, flipped both flippers wildly as soon as the ball got close, hitting the pinball so it bounced wildly around the playfield. It's why beginners thought it was more luck than skill- they thought the player's job was just to keep the ball from draining.

Beth got a bad bounce, and the ball rolled right between the flippers. She huffed, frustrated.

Kevin smiled. Two more balls like that and she would not even reach his awful score. But... he knew he couldn't let it happen.

She fired off the second ball, but this time, when it came close to her right flipper, he reached out and pressed the flipper button down with her hand. The flipper, stuck in the flipped position, gently caught the ball.

"A little slower. Don't rush it. Think about what shot you want to hit next- then let go of the button, and hit it right at the right time." He gestured at each ramp. "You either want to try to shoot for these ramps, since they all will feed nicely back to your flippers, or..." He pointed at the castle. "You want to hit the castle up top."

She looked at him, their hands still touching. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... Do you want to lose?"

He cocked his head. "No."

"Then why are you helping me?"

He felt a blush creep into his face. "Because I... want you to have fun. With me."

Her ears turned red again. "Okay, so... what do you think I should do?"

"Pick a ramp. The castle can have funny bounces. Pick a ramp and keep shooting at it."

She studied the shot for a moment. She let go of the button, letting the ball roll down the flipper before hitting it. It bounced off the edge of the ramp, bouncing around wildly for a few moments. The ball came rolling back, but this time, instead of wildly slapping at it, she caught it again.