The Rumours Are True Pt. 01

Story Info
A mature married woman discovers how good a big cock feels.
5.7k words
3.96
62.9k
59
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorR
VictorR
60 Followers

If Only It Had Happened Sooner.

To say Dee was a little pissed off was an understatement. Getting back to the car and discovering it had a flat tyre wasn't the best start to the week. Adrian, her husband was away on business, for the whole week, that would normally have been the first call she'd make to get rescued.

Luckily a nice couple had help out, the women insisting it was no problem for her husband to change for the spare. Unfortunately, it was one of those space saver ones, which meant she'd need to get it sorted before she was due to drive to her son's in a few days. It couldn't wait until Adrian got back.

Dee called Adrian, just so he could let me know the best place to get the tyre sorted. Adrian told her the name of the place and gave her directions.

The tyre place wasn't too far from the supermarket and it didn't look too busy, judging by the car park as Dee pulled up.

Heading inside Dee noticed the rather cute looking guy behind the counter. He was at least six foot tall maybe an inch more, broad-shouldered. His hair was blonde, short on the sides but thick and wavy on top. The dirty blue overalls he was wearing only added the sexy macho look that Dee found attractive in a guy.

As she approached the counter, he smiled before greeting her, 'Hi Mrs Francis, how can we help you today?'

Dee was taken aback, she didn't recognise him and hadn't been to this place before so she had no idea how he recognised her.

'Jake, I used to hang around with your son, Rob back in our teens,' added Jake, reacting to Dee's puzzled look.

'Oh yes,' said Dee. 'I didn't recognise you, all grown up now. Must be, what seven years or so since I've seen you. Didn't you join the Army or was it the Navy?'

'Royal Marines,' Jake clarified.

'Oh yes, that's right I remember now. Well, you've certainly filled out into a strapping young man, that's for sure,' Dee would certainly have classed him as eye candy to her girlfriends. She noticed Jake smile back when she said that.

'Are you just back for a while?' Dee asked.

'No, just left the Marines, so moved back home. Dad's given me a job until I decide what to do.'

Dee remembered now that Jake's dad owned a garage, it's probably why Adrian had said she should bring the car here.

'I must say, you still looking fabulous Mrs F. Though I can't remember ever seeing you wearing jeans before. I seemed to always enjoy being around your house when you'd wear your high heels and those stockings with the seams.'

Dee felt herself blush a little. It was true that it was unusual for her to be wearing something like the jeans and jumper combination she had on today.

'Well it's a shame you've caught me on one of my non glamorous days, Jake,' Dee replied with a smile, even with a hint of flirtation in her tone.

'Now, I need to sort the puncture on my car,' pointing to her car. 'Normally Adrian would do that sort of thing but he's away on business.'

'I'm sure I can sort you out given Mr F is away!' Jake said, giving Dee a cheeky wink at the same time. Dee couldn't be sure if he was flirting with her or he was like that with all customers. She decided he was rather sexy and didn't mind at all if he was.

Jake asked for the registration number, then confirmed the vehicle type.

'Let me just go and check what tyres its got on now, as the computer is giving me a couple of options,' Jake moved from behind the counter and walked out into the car park.

Jake returned a few minutes later and went straight back to the computer.

'Bad news I'm afraid Mrs F, I can't get you a new tyre until tomorrow. If I order it now it should be here by ten. Is that ok?' he asked.

'I guess it will have to be,' said Kate, a little disappointed.

'It won't take long once we have the tyre,' said Jake. 'At least you'll get to see me again!'

Dee giggled, 'Oh yes, well there is that!'

Arranging to come back tomorrow at ten thirty, Dee headed back to the car. Once behind the Dee suddenly remember another thing about Jake, the apparent size of his cock. It must have been a year or so after he'd stopped hanging around with her son, that his name had come up in a conversation with her friend Helen.

Dee and Helen had been watching the Magic Mike movie, the one about the male strippers when Jake became the topic of conversation. Claire, Helen's daughter, had dated Jake for a while, telling Helen about the size of his cock and how she felt it was too big for her, she couldn't take it all inside her.

Claire had put it at nine inches in length and so thick that she couldn't get her fingers all the way around it. Helen confessed to seeing it one morning when he'd stayed over, not erect but she said it didn't just look big but massive, adding that she'd loved to have tried it for size, which made both Dee and Helen burst out laughing.

On the short drive home, Dee continued to wonder about the size of Jake's cock. He was looking rather cute these days but despite his flirting, Dee doubted he'd be interested in a woman thirty years older than him.

Arriving home, Dee put all the shopping away. Putting dinner on she gave Adrian a call. They chatted for about thirty minutes, although they discussed the car, she didn't mention Jake.

After dinner, Dee had a quick shower, put on her silky night robe, poured a glass of wine and settled down on the sofa. Not to watch TV though, all that thought of Jake's big cock had made her rather horny. More so than normal, if Adrian was here, she'd have been all over him as he'd walked through the door!

At fifty-five she had still only had sex with one man, Adrian. They'd met in their early teens, got married, had two lovely sons and had what Dee thought was a good sex life. They'd been a couple of times when she's been tempted to stray, many years ago but never followed through. Speaking to a couple of friends at the time, they said it was natural.

It didn't mean she didn't think about fucking other men though, in fact, it played a part of her sex life with Adrian, they would role-play various scenarios with Adrian pretending not to be her husband. One of her favourites happened to be when the storyline was that Dee fucked another man when she was out on a girls night out, then came home confessing all to Adrian. They tended to do that one every time Dee had a night out with the girls and Adrian was home alone. Dee often looked around the pub or club for a guy she found attractive, so she could describe him to Adrian later, along with how and where he'd fucked her.

There was always another common theme to those role-plays, how big the guys cock was. Adrian had a good six inches but Dee would always describe something much bigger!

Opening the iPad Dee started typing into the search engine in a bid to find something to help visualise her thoughts. Her favourite scene recently had been one in which an older woman gets fucked by two young waiters in a restaurant kitchen. However, this time she had some more specific in mind.

After about five minutes of searching, clicking on videos, she eventually found one that seemed to fit the bill. When watching porn, a lot of the time Dee liked to imagine herself in the situation she was watching play out in front of her. This one featured an older woman taking her car to the garage and getting more than just her car serviced. It didn't take long for Dee to start feeling wet between her legs, conscious that her nipples had hardened, rubbing against the soft silk of her robe.

As Dee watched the woman free the guy's large cock from his overalls, she slipped a hand better her legs and started to play with her soaking wet pussy. She thought of what Jake's cock was like and hoped it was even bigger than the one on-screen.

It didn't take long for Dee to stop focusing on video and just think about sucking and fucking Jake's, what she hoped was a massive, cock. Dee noticed she was much more aroused than when she normally played with herself.

Quite quickly Dee felt her orgasm starting to build. Now she concentrated her fingers on her swollen clit. Her orgasm came so quickly, hearing herself scream out a short sharp 'argh' as it started to pulse through her body.

Once her orgasm had subsided, Dee closed the iPad and took a large sip of her wine. Thoughts of fucking a younger well-hung man still filled her head again. Putting the glass down, she headed upstairs, she craved another orgasm.

Walking into the bedroom she went straight to the wardrobe where she kept a varied selection of toys. Instinctively she took out the small pink vibrator, it was guaranteed to give her an intense orgasm. Then acting on impulse Dee pulled another toy from the draw, a big realistic dildo. It had a suction cup on the base.

Crossing the hall to the bathroom, Dee placed the dildo on the side of the bath, so that it stood upright. Dropping down on her knees, Dee turned on the vibrator, she'd need to go easy with it or she'd cum within seconds. Placing the toy between her legs she found a good position where it started to give that feeling of pleasure without being too intense.

Moving her attention to the dildo, Dee wrapped her fingers around the base of its shaft, then ran her tongue from the bottom to the top. All the while imaging it was the cock of the young hunk she now lusted after.

Normally Dee wouldn't use this dildo on her own, typically she'd use it with Adrian as part of their role-play. Acting out that they'd been joined by another man. Dee would suck it as Adrian fucked her from behind but most of all she liked to use if to fuck herself whilst sucking Adrian's cock. It always led to her talking dirty and asking Adrian if he wanted to see another man fuck her!

Dee opened wide and took the dildo into her mouth. She'd never really managed to take that much of it in her mouth, perhaps if it was a real cock it more would be possible.

Working away on her clit with the vibrator and her mouth full meant the sounds of her pleasure were muffled. Once again Dee felt her orgasm was building but this is not how she wanted to cum. Deftly switching off the vibrator with one hand and letting it drop to the floor. Bringing her free hand up, Dee used her mouth and tongue on the dildo, her eyes closed she imagined it was Jake's. Even though she'd not seen it yet, she had a picture of what it was like firmly fixed in her mind.

Dee surprised herself how much she was enjoying the feeling of her mouth being stretched as she tried to work her lips further down the dildo's length. She considered it practice for the hard cock she wanted.

Now it was time to practice on another hole, her soaking wet pussy. Removing her lips from the dildo, she moved it from the bath and repositioned it onto the floor. Adjusting her position, Dee knelt over the dildo, one hand spread her pussy lips, the other guided the thick shaft inside her.

Feeling its thickness starting to fill her up, Dee's eyes closed her head tilted back and she moaned. She managed to get herself halfway down the ten-inch shaft before rising back up. Repeating her motions, each time she managed a bit more, becoming more vocal in response. Once she's taken three-quarters of it, Dee grabbed the vibrator, switched it to max and pressed it right against her swollen clit.

Having the vibration intensifying against her clit, made Dee's pussy even wetter, meaning a bit more of the dildo slipped inside. Now Dee started to ride it, building up the speed. Pushing the vibrator with more pressure against her clit, Dee was whipping herself into a frenzy, more than she'd managed in a long while. All of a sudden the orgasm hit her, she felt her pussy grip the dildo even tighter, it was like nothing she'd felt before.

Dee dropped the vibrator and slumped forward onto her elbows. 'Oooooh fuuccck!' she cried. Sliding off the dildo until only about an inch remained inside her, keeping her pussy lips spread. The orgasm continued to pulse through her in waves. Just as she thought it was finished, she felt herself feeling aroused again, still in need of more. Reaching for the vibrator, Dee brought herself to orgasm one more time.

Dee felt exhausted, it took a couple of minutes for her panting to subside and get her breathing under control after the final orgasm. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so in need of more than one orgasm.

* * * * *

The next morning Dee woke around seven, her thoughts immediately filled with thoughts about the multi-orgasms she'd had the night before. Heading into the bathroom for her shower, she saw the dildo still stuck to the floor where she'd last used it. Dee couldn't resist picking it up and taking it into the shower with her. Fixing it to the wall at just the right height. Rather than fuck it, Dee soaped it up and wanked it, occasionally rubbing the tip gently against her pussy lips. It wasn't another orgasm she wanted but just to get her in the right mood for when she saw Jake later.

Dee made the decision that she wanted to fuck Jake and find out if the rumours about his cock were true. She didn't have a plan for how that might happen or if she was going to tell Adrian, but it was impossible for her to deny the burning desire to be fucked by a younger guy which had been lit within her yesterday.

Once showered, Dee went to select her outfit for the trip to the garage. Jake's comments yesterday about the jeans meant she wanted to give him something to get him interested, the kind of outfit he was used to see Dee wearing in the past.

Flicking the wardrobe, she pulled out a couple of dresses before opting for a royal blue knee-length lace dress. It was lined down the body and skirt, with the long sleeve being see-thru. It also had popper style buttons all the way down the front. The thing Dee liked about the buttons was they gave her control over how much legs and cleavage on display. Adrian said it gave Dee the look of an old-style matron or schoolmistress.

At fifty-five tall, Dee was well aware that she had what most people would call a mature curvy figure. However, she knew that her legs were still in great shape and how to make the most of those. Dee also has what Adrian called, 'ample cleavage'. Her 38d breasts where ageing let's say but with the right bra, that could still be used to draw in a man's attention.

Dee pulled out a black high waisted open bottom girdle from underwear draw. It had six suspender straps. She grabbed a black bra too, throwing it in the bed next to the girdle ready for getting dressed after breakfast.

Bring her coffee up to the bedroom Dee sat down at the dressing table, setting down the cup next to her. She wasn't planning to go heavy on the make-up, she wanted to convey a look of a woman who was in control, in charge and confident with her looks around much younger men.

Dee pinned up her auburn hair, which came just past her shoulders when down. Loosening a few strands down the right-hand side of her face. She chose a deep red lipstick to match her manicure. Dee always kept her nails long and well-manicured. The rest of her make up was kept lightly applied, though I little darker around her eyes.

Make-up and hair done, Dee added a pair of medium-sized gold hooped earrings then slipped on the girdle and bra, followed by a pair of natural coloured fully fashioned stockings. Dee had a little trick of wearing them inside out to make the seams more prominent.

Putting on the dress, she buttoned it all the way to the top, she would leave Jake guessing about her cleavage was like. At the bottom of the dress, Dee unfastened a couple of buttons just to show a little bit of leg when she walked or sat. Perhaps she might unbutton a couple more if the opportunity arose later.

Dee had the perfect shoes to go with the dress, a pair of five-inch blue stilettos that, not only complimented the dress perfectly but brought out the best in her legs when paired with the stockings. Not the most practical for a trip to the garage but that wasn't a concern in this instance, the heels were for aesthetics, not practicality.

A final check in the hall mirror of her appearance, Dee smiled, happy with the outfit chosen. Grabbing her handbag and keys she headed out the front door.

Pulling up at the garage Dee gave her makeup one final check in the vanity mirror. Happy, she opened the car door and walked confidently across the forecourt. Entering the garage, a look of disappointment came across Dee's face. It wasn't Jake behind the desk and Dee was on time, ten-thirty as agreed. Looking around she was the only customer in.

'Hello Madame, how can I help?' asked the man, looking Dee up and down over the top of his glasses.

'Yes, I was here yesterday and Jake was dealing with me. I arranged to come back now, as he needed to order the tyre in,' Dee replied.

The man took the glasses off the end of his nose and smiled, 'Right you are, you must be Mrs Francis. Jake said you'd be coming in, I'll just go and find him.'

'Thank you,' said Dee as the man disappeared through a door into the back of the garage. The disappointment lifted now she knew Jake was going to server her.

Jake appeared through the door, 'Hi Mrs F, how are you today?'

'I'm very well, thank you, Jake,' giving him her best smile.

'Well, I have to say you look fabulous. I love your outfit, just as I remember how you used to dress,' Jake was certainly laying on the flattery Dee thought.

'Thank you, Jake, flattery gets you everywhere with me, young man!' Dee replied, smiling at Jake and narrowing her eyes as she looked at him. Carnal thoughts start to fill Dee's mind with what she'd like to do with this young man.

'I'll bear that in mind Mrs F,' Jake replied, giving Dee a cheeky wink. 'Bad news on the tyre front I'm afraid, it's on its way but not here as yet. It should have been.'

'Oh!' exclaimed Dee.

'If you want to leave the car with us and pop to the shops or something I can give you a call when the cars ready?'

'Young man, I'm not walking anywhere in these heels, other than back to the car!' Dee laughed as she said it but Jake could tell she wasn't joking.

'Tell you what, Mrs F, seeing as it's you. I can give you a lift home and then I'll bring the car around when it's done,' Jake offered.

'Really Jake, that would be ideal, I've got a few things I could be doing at home. Are you sure it's no trouble?' This was almost perfect Dee thought, a chance to tease Jake a little, see just how interested he was.

'It's no trouble at all, Mrs F. Give me your phone number and I'll let you know when I'm popping over.'

This just got even better, Dee would now have Jake's number which would come in useful once she was ready to seduce him. Dee gave Jake her number and handed over the car keys.

Walking to the car, just before opening the door, Dee manager to pop open a couple more buttons on her dress. This should be enough to reveal a little glimpse of stocking top when she'd got into the car. Sliding into the passenger seat the split in Dee's skirt eased open but only to reveal a small glimpse of her nylon clad thigh. Nothing that would be any distraction to Jake.

'Do you remember where I live, Jake?'

'Sure Mrs F, I remember,' replied Jake, pulling out of the car park on the short ten-minute drive.

They started to make some small talk, talking about changes in the local area during the time Jake was away. After a couple of minutes, Dee crossed her left leg over her right, slowly so that the rasp of nylon rubbing against nylon could be heard. She saw Jake's eyes flick in the direction of her legs. Her dress fell open a bit further, now meaning the bottom half of her left stocking welt was clearly visible.

Dee continued to watch Jake for the rest of the short journey. Her stockings had certainly caught his eye, flicking back and forth between the road and the stockings display. She was sure she could see the outline of Jake's cock to the right side of his crotch but it was hard to be certain with his overalls being a little loose.

VictorR
VictorR
60 Followers
12