The Rumours Are True Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Here you go Mrs F,' said Jake as they turned into the drive of her house. 'I call or text before I bring the car back to make sure you are in.'

'Thanks, Jake,' Dee reached out and placed her hand on Jake's thigh, not a light touch but also not with the pressure that made it seem like she was giving it a squeeze.

Looking him in the eye and smiling, she added, 'It really is very kind of you to give me a lift. I'll see you later.' Dee let her hand linger for a second or two longer before slowly withdrawing it. Opening the door she slowing eased herself out.

'It's no problem Mrs F, happy to help', once Dee had closed the door, he started to reverse out. Dee turning to give him a little wave.

Surprisingly Dee found herself to be a little wet after the encounter.

* * * * *

It wasn't until about two o'clock when Dee's phone rang, answering it with a little, 'Hello!'

'Hi Mrs F, it's Jake, your cars ready.'

'Oh that's fabulous Jake, when will you bring it over?' asked Dee, she was planning to ask him in for coffee and tease him a little.

'Billy is going to bring it over Mrs F. Dad needs me to run an errand for him so unfortunately, I can't do it.'

'Oh!' Dee said, the disappointment clear in her voice.

'Good news is, I spoke to my dad and he said you don't need to pay it's on us.'

'Jake, there's really no need, I'm happy to pay.'

'No seriously, it's fine and as an added bonus you have my number now should you need anything else' said Jake cheekily.

'Well, thank you, Jake, and yes I do have your number now,' Dee smile to herself. 'Oh and Jake, please pass on my regards to your father.'

'Will do Mrs F, bye for now.'

'Bye Jake,' Dee hung up then immediately saved Jake's number to her contacts.

Dee pondered for a while about what to do next about Jake. She wanted to find out for herself about the size of his cock, she wasn't one for rumours so only right she discovered if Helen was right or not.

There was also the need to consider if she told Adrian about her plans, even bring him in on it, see if he had any ideas or not. Dee decided to give it more thought and perhaps tell Adrian some of what had happened, use it for their role play and see what reaction it got.

For the rest of the day and early evening, Dee was feeling horny, she couldn't stop thinking about Jake and how she might get her hands on him. It was out of the question to be blatant about it, that would never be her style, she preferred a more subtle approach to things. Then again after the way she'd fucked her dildo the night before, maybe she needed to throw caution to the wind to get what she was starting to desperately want.

Dee spoke to Adrian after dinner but mentioned nothing about the car, other than the tyre was sorted. Her friend Helen called for a chat but again she mentioned nothing about Jake.

Dee had held back from touching her wet pussy all day, she wanted to have a feeling of frustration. That way the sex with Adrian when he was back would be even better. Though it wouldn't be until Sunday night that they could have sex. She was due to her son's on Thursday with Adrian getting there Friday night after work. They'd be next to no chance of anything happening over the weekend with the grandkids around.

About eight pm Dee took up her usual position on the sofa, switched on the TV, flicking the channels for something to watch. There wasn't anything she regularly watched on a Tuesday night. There wasn't anything that caught her eye but she found something about cars that looked ok, so left it on.

Dee heard her phone buzz, assuming it would be a message from Adrian, so she picked it up. Turning it over she was presently surprised to see it was from Jake, which made her smile. Though she had no idea what he'd want, must be something to do with the car.

Dee swiped to open the message. 'Oh my fucking God! It's massive!' she said out loud to herself, bring her hand up to cover her mouth, which was wide open. She stared at the photo in the message from Jake! As her eyes flicked away from the screen and back again, Dee noticed the three dots blinking away in the bottom left of the message window. Jake was typing something.

Oh shit, shit sorry Mrs F. That really wasn't meant for you. Shit.

It was quickly followed by another message.

Please delete it, so sorry.

Dee didn't have read receipts turned on so Jake wouldn't have known she'd seen the photo. She clicked on the photo to make it full screen.

It was massive, she couldn't be exactly sure of its size from a photo but she could compare it to the photos of Adrian's she had. It must have been nine or 10 inches long and it was thick, very thick. At least twice as thick as Adrian's. A hand holding the shaft at the bottom with the fingers barely wrapped around it.

Although it didn't have a face in the photo, just a naked torso, Dee knew it was Jake as she recognised the ring on his finger. The cock was clean-shaven, the skin looked very smooth. It also looked rock hard, with a couple of prominent veins running up its length.

She clicked on the photo again, this time so save it to her phone.

Another message appeared.

Did you delete it Mrs F, please say you did?

Then another.

I'm so sorry!

Dee mulled over what to, half tempted to reply and tell him to get right over here and fuck her brains out with that gorgeous cock. The best thing to do, she decided, was to make Jake sweat, to leave it until the morning until she replied. It would also give her some thinking time.

* * * * *

Dee woke early on Wednesday morning, reaching between her legs, she was already wet. She began to rub her pussy lightly, just as she'd done before she'd gone to sleep the night before. Nothing too intense, just enough to make her feel good but not get anywhere near an orgasm. She wanted to keep herself on edge and conserve energy for the day ahead.

She'd decided last night how she was going to proceed with Jake, her hormones were on fire, she desperately wanted his huge cock. Dee was going to wait to tell Adrian, her plan was to see if she could fuck Jake today, then confess to Adrian over the weekend and even provide him with some photographic evidence.

First up was to finally reply to Jake's messages. He'd not messaged her again. Maybe he thought she'd never received them or he was sweating over it. There wasn't much Dee could do if she'd been offended and wanted to punish him. She had considered that he might have sent it deliberately, then acted innocent. If that was the case it was even better, it meant he wouldn't hesitate to go along with her plan.

Dee picked up her phone and began to type.

Good morning Jake. I have to say I'm a little disappointed in you for sending me that photo. I think the only way for you to remedy that is for you to apologise in person.

Dee put her phone back down, wondering how long it would take him to reply.

It didn't take long, two minutes at most.

I'm so sorry Mrs F, I really am. I was messaging a girl I'd met the other night, rushing and didn't realise I was sending it to you until it was too late.

Of course, I can apologise in person. Is it ok if I pop round tomorrow night after work?

Dee read the message, no way was she going to wait until tomorrow night. Besides she was driving to her son's tomorrow.

That's just not good enough Jake, I'm driving to Rob's tomorrow so won't be around. I expect you to do it today. I'm sure you can be here for twelve-thirty, is that when you have a lunch hour?

Immediately Jake replied.

Ok, Mrs F, I know how much I've messed up, I'll be there at 12:30.

Dee quickly replied.

Thank you, Jake, see you then.

Putting her phone down Dee indulged herself once more by lightly teasing her wet pussy. She allowed herself ten minutes thinking about Jake's monster cock.

Dee had quickly formed her plan last night, it was pretty basic. Get Jake here under the presumption of him apologising, make him strip naked to prove to Dee it was his cock in the photo, then get him to show her if he was any good at using it.

The only thing that concerned Dee was just how much or maybe how little of Jake's cock she'd be able to take. Sure, she had a big dildo that was ten inches but she couldn't take all that inside her and it wasn't a thick as Jake's cock looked to be.

Dee would just deal with that later, once she had Jake's cock in her hands. For now, she needed to get up and make sure she was ready in plenty of time for Jake's arrival.

* * * * *

Jake was feeling pretty pleased with himself. So far everything was going pretty much how he wanted to with Mrs F. Of course he hadn't sent that text message by accident, he knew exactly what he was doing. What he hadn't anticipated was for Mrs F to progress things so quickly. Insisting he go around to her house to apologise in person, wasn't the actions of a lady who was offended, more those of a woman who's intrigued.

In his early and mid-teens, Jake had found the size of his penis was an issue with girls his own age. He too was a little wary, worried he might hurt a woman during sex. That was until he met a woman who taught him how best to pleasure a woman with his big cock.

Helen was the mum of his second girlfriend, she'd seen him naked one day and from that moment on, paid him a lot more attention. Then one morning when he's slept over at their house, his girlfriend had gone to college, Helen seduced him. Over the next few months, she gave him an education that he was very grateful for, as a result, he became a lot more confident.

It was also the reason her preferred older woman, the older the better. They always seemed to appreciate the attention and weren't fazed by the size of his cock, well in most cases. They also had more experience and more open minds.

When it came for Mrs F he'd always hard a soft spot for her or a raging hard-on most of the time he was in her presence or in his bedroom at home, wanking himself silly about her taking him in hand. He loved the way she dressed, the high heels, the stockings, her massive cleavage. To him, she'd been the completed MILF.

After his experience with Helen, he'd definitely had tried it on with Mrs F if he'd not gone away to join the Marines. That time had certainly changed him, make him if more confident about his sexual prowess and how to please a woman.

As soon as Mrs F had walked in the garage on Monday, he knew he had to find a way to fuck her.

* * * * *

12