The Run Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John washed himself quickly since there was a naked stranger still in his home. As he got out of the shower he saw a hand reach into the bathroom and knock on the open door. Leo stepped in.

"You mind if I use your shower?" Leo asked. "It won't take long."

"Sure go ahead," John replied. "Water's already hot for you."

"Thanks" said Leo. John walked back into the living room and pulled on his briefs. He was tired, very tired after a morning workout, an afternoon run, and an evening sex session. He laid on the couch and closed his eyes not sure of what to do next. After several minutes he heard the rustle of clothing. He opened his eyes and watched Leo get dressed taking in the sight.

"Guess I'll head home," said Leo. "This was fun." Leo said casually.

John was grateful for Leo's lack of awkwardness.

"Yea it was. I had no idea anything like this would happen," John said. "...you were pretty amazing."

Leo smiled and shrugged. "So were you. I wasn't expecting you to be so..." Leo stopped short of saying something else. After a pause he asked. "You wanna do this again sometime?"

"Anytime stud. Give me your phone." Leo handed over his cell phone and put in his number. Leo called his phone right then and said. "Now you have my number. Call or text me whenever you want to meet up."

"Will do," John said. There was something nagging at him as he walked John to the door. "You're tested, right?" He asked, remembering how he

had swallowed earlier. "I don't usually..." he trailed off. Leo smiled and John could tell that he remembered too.

"Yea, I'm all negative. I don't hook up a lot and I get tested at the clinic on base every once in a while. Plus I never fuck without a condom." Leo replied, obviously trying to ease John's mind. Even though he had just met the guy, it made John feel a little better.

"Have a good night." John said as Leo exited. The alcohol had mostly worn off but it was probably the only reason John felt comfortable standing the doorway wearing only his underwear and waving at the guy who had just banged him. As he closed the door he wondered if the neighbors had seen. He then wondered if he really cared. On the way up the stairs he looked at the clock on the Kitchen stove. It was after 3 am.

"Nah, nobody saw me." He said to himself. A few minutes later he was in his bed drifting off to sleep and feeling the best soreness he had ever felt in his life.

"Slutty." He said out loud, referring to Leo's earlier statement. "He wasn't expecting me to be so slutty." John said. Honestly, John thought, he had surprised himself as well.

12