The Runaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not that," Morgan answered, breathing heavy himself.

"What then?" she asked, wondering if she should get out of the warm bed into the cold to deal with the wet sensation in her sex.

"Well, we are here alone here in this cabin...and well you are well...pretty. Not that I got a thing for plantation hands and such, but I think you are beautiful."

Abigail turned to lay on her back as she felt her body relax from the sensation of what just hap-pened. "Well I thank you for that. Never had a white man say any-thing like that nor do what you dids. Guess this settles what you think bout Negro folk too."

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to do this. I never forced myself on any girl before."

Abigail sat up and stared at his face barely able to make it out in the dim light. "You be not lis-tening."

"Did you want me to do what I did?"

"Well, I do be thinking you liked it more that you let on. And, I liked what we did."

She quickly thought back to a time when she did like having sex with another hand and could not recall a time when it was not forced. She knew Master Waite let some of the hands have their way with certain girls and a few times she had to bed down with a hand.

"You liked it?" he asked with a joyful laugh about him.

"Can't a girl be liking it?" She giggled as her mind thought about how nice it was to be next to a man that was apologetic and sweet.

"She can, she should. I was just worried you were thinking it was because you had to and all. If we being honest...I thought it was wonderful. Thinking we did it like couples who wanted to do it too."

"I know you be sweet and kind and not forcing yourself. It was kinda sweet and all," she ans-wered, turning to him and moving her arm around his.

With his warm body against her she let her eyes drift off. The energy exerted was enough to make sleep wanted now and Morgan did not say anything else and just held her in his arms as if he was protecting her. Their warm cuddle moved to their legs as they were now entwined with each other.

******

The morning sun was enough to open her eyes. Abigail saw the sun beaming through the win-dow by the small makeshift kitchen. Morgan had his back to it and had yet to rise from his sleep. His arm was against hers and she moved it to sit up.

She got up from the bed carefully as to not wake the man next to her. Her thighs were needing to be cleaned from the slick love fluids that leaked out in the middle of the night and her bladder demanded a morning emptying.

With a coat on, she stepped out to feel the stagnate cold air hit her nostrils. It was a clean smell of winter that gave a chill as it was also the first time in her life that she was free. It was an odd feeling she felt as the slave catcher was in the cabin and yet the fear of him was long gone.

With a washcloth and some melted snow, she cleaned herself and headed back in to find some food to eat for them. The cabinets still had some cans but not many. Her bag had a little food left and it was enough for the two of them for the day, but that was it.As she relit the stove, Morgan turned to her smiling. "Did you find anything to eat?"

"Enough for today, but after this we be needing to find something."

As he got out of bed, Abigail quickly looked over and then stared. His male member was fully aroused. His nude white body seemed both erotic and awkward. She felt aroused but it made her almost giddy knowing that his erect manhood was in her last night.

"Be looking like you really awake dis morning," Abigail said with a giggle as she looked to see his fully engorged member move as he did.

"Sorry. Let me cover up." Morgan then reached for his clothes.

The idea of him taking her to bed again popped in her mind like a falling star attracting onlookers. She knew if he asked her she would say yes without hesitation. She wondered if it would be wrong to do it again and then wondered why she was thinking it was wrong.

She knew that time was short in the cabin and either the group he was with would come upon them or the owner of the cabin would. Although she was free in the technical version of it, she felt more like a runaway than a free person. If this would be her last day with Morgan, she felt the urge to do what nature intended a man and woman should do.

Morgan stepped outside and Abigail tended to the stove and food. When he walked back inside, she looked over at him wanting to gauge if he was going to leave since the snow stopped. "Be safe to head out now? Or you thinking we stay put for another day?"

"It's mighty cold out there. I reckon we could stay the day, but I think you might want to get a head start."

Fear struck her mind as he said the word. "You chasing me after this?"

"Me...no. A promise is a promise. I don't think I could see you captured either. I can't speak for my outfit though. They will still bring you in."

"I think you wantin' to help me." She giggled as her thoughts of him as a hard-nosed slave catcher were out the window. That he was a man that had feelings for her.

Morgan sat on the bed looking at her. "I can get you as far as Maryland, but you will be on your own after that."

The idea of him helping her brought a smile to her face. The deal was for him not to chase and now he was helping. She didn't know if it was because of last night or something else. She turned to him and stepped a foot towards him so she was standing right in front of him. His face eye level with hers.

"Do you want me again?" she asked needing to know. Her mind raced with love that they were alone and for the time being lovers stuck together. Her heart gave into the notion that he wanted her as a lover.

Without him responding, she dropped the shoulders of her dress, letting her worn garment fall to the floor exposing her nude ebony form to him. A thrill of excitement shot through her as her nipples hardened almost instantly. She was exposed to him and the light from the cabin window fully illuminated her dark flesh to his eyes.

"Do you really thinks I am pretty?" she asked, wondering if his answer would change since the light in the cabin was better now.

His hand went to her stomach giving her chills of impending lovemaking. As she felt his warm touch going from her belly to her breasts, she felt her sex prepare for what was going to happen. Her small but firm breasts had small dark chocolate tips that pointed firmly out.

"I do. I think you are beautiful."

She ran her fingers through his messy hair loving how it felt like silk to her touch. He responded by cupping her breasts and then caressing them. The intimate act of him feeling her chest was nothing she experienced before and she hated that it might be the last time.

Abigail pulled away and moved on the bed. She opened her legs wanting him to take her like he did last night. "Thinkin' you liked it this way."

Morgan stood up and removed his clothes as she looked at his muscles and then his manhood which was firm and ready for her. She instantly thought this was going to be the first time she could see his face when he was doing it.

As his naked body got on the bed, she wished time would stand still. She knew this might be the last time and she wanted more time with him. She felt a connection to George before he was sold off, but this was something else. This was not a common connection but something she thought a woman feels when they find that special someone.

Morgan positioned himself between her legs and she could not help but show her smile as she knew he was about to enter her again. "I don't minds you kissing me neither. I am not sure you into kissing Negros though."

Without a word said she watched him lean in. His lips were against hers and she felt his short soft beard touch her face. She wanted to moan loud but tempered herself. Her sex was already closing and opening fast as she felt it was more than ready to receive him.

She then felt his manhood enter her. It opened her flower as his lips were still against her. It pushed in easily as she felt him plunge all the way in very quickly. Her ability to hold back her moan ended the moment she felt his male girth push her love muscles open like it was made to fit in her.

,

She moved her head. "Ohhhhhh...mmmmm." Abigail gave in to moaning out. She then looked at his face with a wide broad smile.

Looking at his face as his dark brown eyes stared at her made her body tingle even more than it already was. His male member was easily conquering her sex as her flower was both slippery and willing to open like it was spring rains.

Morgan smiled back at her and she felt his male organ beginning to pound the pleasure sensa-tion out of her now. He was not going overly fast or hard, but his rocking motions were easily splitting her love folds in a fast momentum. The repeated thrusts were almost too much as she tried her best to keep her eyes on him only to close them each time her sex spasmed tight on his shaft.

He leaned in again kissing her and she let her mouth open and his tongue enter it. It felt weird and yet exciting that his tongue was against hers. It was not overly wet, but the feeling of their mouths in such a position excited her, that she once again felt her love hole collapse and push on his male rod. It was hard and yet he continued to push though and the intensity felt like he was bigger than he was.

Morgan was not stopping and she felt the wetness in her sex burst like a dam as he was plunging in her like a syringe. She wanted to moan, but it was muffled as his mouth covered hers. Her hands then went to his back almost scraping on his skin as it was all she could do to express the intensity of what he was doing.

Morgan then moaned and she felt his body push hard against hers. He did a short burst of thrusts and then stopped. Her love entrance caved in on his male girth and then she felt the warm explosion of him finishing. She knew his white seed was flowing hard and fast into her like a flood. The sensation of his sperm being pumped into her set off bells of ecstasy as she moaned as she swore she could feel his organ throb as it was happening.

As he moved to break his embrace, his body stayed pushed against her as his erection was still firmly entrenched in her sex. Abigail loved how the sensation of what they did was still lingering and her sex was almost massaging his member as if it wanted more.

"I hope that felt good for you," he said as she could not help but smile and give a small laugh.

"It did...I felt real good. I don't minds if you want go to again either," she said, thinking that maybe this day would never end and that they could do this all day long.

"Plan on staying here all day doing this?" he laughed,still keeping his erection implanted in her sex.

"If we coulds?" she asked looking into his eyes, hoping that this would not be the last time.

"I think you got things to do other than to stay cooped up here in this cabin with me," Morgan commented as he finally withdrew and laid on the bed next to her.

"You didn't like it?" she asked, turning to him and hoping he could do something to stop every-thing and yet knowing he couldn't.

"Be honest with you. I never thought I would have relations with a runaway and now I can't stop thinking about you getting caught."

She put her hand on his chest feeling him breathe and feeling that he didn't answer the question yet led on that there was something more. "I think you liked it though. I gets you don't want to admit it."

"It hurts me."

"What do you mean, it be hurting you?"

"You can still be caught in the North. North folk can still send you down to your former master and everything. Slave catchers can go north too and bring you back. Heck if the price is good, they will track you to the ends of the world."

"Are you trying to say you scared?" she asked, feeling that she was not truly free and that he really did care for her.

"Nervous. I know what slave catchers do sometimes."

"You sweet. Are you thinking you shouldn't have done what we did?" she asked, wondering if he felt guilty about going too far with her.

"Sometimes God puts something in front of you that he wants you to have. Sometimes, I think he wants you to fight for it too."

Abigail knew that he was right and that it had to be divine intervention for them to meet like this. She swung her legs over the side of the bed dealing with the pot that was on the stove about to burn. Her nude brown skin backside was facing him and the intimacy of being fully nude in front of him was not lost on her as she looked over her shoulder liking that she was teasing him.

"Not much to eats, but it's hot."

Morgan sat up on the bed and took the food that was offered. She watched him eat and then sat next to him and did the same. She wanted to feel hungry, but the nervous energy of the day was taking away her hunger.

"Hate that this has to be over. Kinda liked being stuck with you."

Morgan put down the spoon in the stew and looked over at her. "Never thought I would like it either."

"You better be liking it. Don't want to be hearing that you don't likes what we be doing," she joked as she finally had enough courage to take a spoonful.

"You will never hear me say nothing of the sort. God as my witness, I doubt I will ever want any-thing more."

"You know we got more time. Day ain't over yet," she said, thinking that at least one more time was warranted.

"You really know how to keep a man tired," he joked smiling.

Abigail could not help but smile back at him. His face looked almost helpless at this very mo-ment. The urge to take over brewed in her and keeping him in bed was a logical option. She took the bowl from his hands and put it on the floor. With his hands free, she pushed him back on the bed and swung her legs over his torso.

"If you too tired, then I best helps you out," she cooed, looking at his shocked face knowing that she was going to be in control.

"Ohhh...you plan on..." he asked before she put her finger to his lips.

"Don't be worried...I be gentle," she stated asunder with a big grin, knowing and feeling that he was hers now.

She removed her finger and then reached under for his member. Once she felt it, she then wrapped her hand around his white thing feeling it was a bit slimy and knowing that it was from before. With a few upward strokes she felt life begin to return to his male organ.

"Ohhhh...OHHHHH," Morgan moaned making her smile that he was getting excited.

She felt his manhood thicken up as she slid it between her fingers using the slick remnants of their last intimate act. She never felt a man in her hand before and loved how it pulsed while feeling both hard and soft at the same time.

"Be thinking you likes me doing this," she said, still smiling at him and feeling his male genitalia pulse with life.

"Ohh...I never..."

She interrupted him quickly. "Me neither...but I like it though. Would be doing this more too if we were near to each other."

Morgan nodded his head as she felt he was about ready to enter her. She moved her body for-ward and then guided his helmet right where she knew her entrance was. Feeling his tip was where it needed to be, she leaned back feeling it enter her love sheath.

"Mmmmmm...feels good," she moaned, smiling at him as she felt his erection split her love flower open and impale her body with pleasure.

His eyes were on hers and then her chest. Her dark nipples were pointing out from the erotic feeling of being bare breasted before him. The erotic intimacy of being nude before his eyes were making her feel more connected to him. She felt both powerful and powerless as she sat on his male rod feeling it deep in her.

Abigail moved her hips and then reached for his hands. She planted his right hand directly on her bare breast. "I don't minds...you can touch dem all you wants."

As his hand caressed her one breast, it moved over to her other. She felt his hands being soft with her breasts and then play with her dark points. She rocked back and forth as he touched her bosom feeling his hard, male rod impale her sex hole with each movement she made.

It was an amazing feeling as she knew that she was in control over her own pleasure. His fingers rubbing her dark nipples while still feeling her chest only added to the immense sensation her love was having. Back and forth and then she moved to the side only back and forth in an almost grinding motion. Each subtle movement only created a full and pleasurable feeling in her body as if it wanted more and quicker too.

Moving faster, she closed her eyes as her love flower closed on his shaft but was unable to push him out as she was sitting on it. It was like she was forced to feel it and she swore it was even bigger when it happened. She opened her eyes only to see his staring back at her. His hands were still caressing her breasts and nipples as they were now like beacons of pleasure adding to what his male girth was giving her love canal.

It was not stopping as she felt wetness come from her sex but was unable to do anything about it. As he was deep inside her she pushed down on him. It forced her to grab onto his chest. "Ohh...mmmmmm."

She opened her eyes again feeling able to only to see him smiling back at her. His hands were moving down to her hips. She was still going back and forth, but once his hands got ahold of her hips she felt him buck upwards. His white rod pushing deep as he thrusted upwards. As he did it, his hands pulled her down by her hips only to feel him push her body up again, sending his erection back into her like he was plugging a hole.

She then saw his face and knew that he was close. Her breathing was deepening as she felt her moment of pleasure was about to match his. Her body felt weak but still continued as if com-pelled to get pleasure from his male organ.

He finally grunted softly, and she pushed down feeling his member actually pulsing. She then felt the warmth of his male seed entering her deep. His hand slid back up to her side as she just relaxed and sat on his white prick, letting it finish inside of her.

"Ohhh...I didn't think it would be like that," she moaned out, feeling weakness in her body from it.

"I never did that either...have a woman on top of me," Morgan commented as his hands were still exploring her sides and breasts.

"I don't thinks I can go again, but if you wants too, I will," Abigail said, knowing that she would give into any sexual demand he wanted from her.

"I think we might need a breather."

She moved off him and then laid down next to him. She turned so she could face him as he did the same. She then ran her hands over his arms and then on his face, feeling his facial hair and wondering how a white man could take her heart like he did.

His hands were rubbing up and down her arms as he finally pulled off her head wrap to reveal her short nappy hair. She was shocked that he smiled and seemed unbothered that she did not have hair like a white lady. He then moved back to her dark nipples and breasts before holding her close to his chest.

She wanted to say something profound but did not know the right words to say. She kept quiet enjoying that she had him hold her like he was the great protector. He kissed her forehead a few times before seemly falling asleep holding her like lovers in the night, only with the winter sun-shine pouring through the cabin window.

***

She finally awoke to see that the sun was fading and his nude body still next to hers. The sound of a branch breaking was enough to give her cause of alarm. Morgan was still sleeping and she gently woke him. He turned to her quickly. "What...someone here?"

"Noise outside. Someone might be here," Abigail said softly, not wanting what was outside to hear her.

Morgan quickly got up from the bed and then put on his pants and slipped his suspenders over his body not even bothering to put on a shirt. Abigail knew his gun belt was moved away and decided to get it for him. As he went to slip on his boots, she handed him his pistol and not the belt.