The Runaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan slowly opened the door and then stepped up as the snow had made a drift by the door. The crunching sound of snow filled her ears as she knew there was a possibility that others might have heard it too.

Morgan moved further out as she wanted to go out there with him, but also knew she needed to stay hidden. Slave catchers were not the worse thing that might find her and others would not think twice about shooting her or keeping her as a slave for themselves.

"Anyone there!" She heard Morgan loud ask.

She peered through the window and still saw nothing. The fear was now mixing with curiosity as she decided to put her coat on and approach the door. She had her shoes on knowing that they offered no protection from the snow once she stepped outside.

Time seemed to pass slowly and she did not hear his voice or anything else. Since she did not hear Morgan, she figured he might need help. She had to know what was going on so she ven-tured out a few steps, feeling the cold on her feet and ankles and then seeing footprints from Morgan.

His tracks went around the cabin and then off near the woods. She followed suit hoping that he was not held up at gun point or that he did not get stabbed. She knew she did not hear any gun-shots. She then walked around only to see Morgan coming towards her.

"Get inside. Someone might see you," he said as if he was more concerned for her safety than being caught with a runaway.

She did as he said and quickly went inside using the same foot prints she left. Morgan quickly followed and then closed the door. "It was an animal that made the noise, probably a deer."

"Ohhh dear. I thought we caught for sure."

"I did see horse tracks. More than one and it tells me my group is close by looking for the other runaways from your group."

"Dear Lord. Did you see other tracks?" she asked, feeling that her sister and nieces were in danger. If they were brought back, they would be sold off to separate plantations, or worse.

"No, I reckon they are looking though. That means they will find us soon enough. Just a matter of time before they come snooping round."

"They still out there then."

Her heart felt hurt and yet happy. She did not know their future but knew that they were still out there and possibly safe or even in the North. The fear of the unknowing was there, but it would have been worse if she knew that they were caught.

"I am more worried about you. We need to get going. Pack your things and grab what you can."

She wanted to argue and wanted to stay in the cabin but knew he was right. There was no food left, but she still had a water skin that was full and her clothes. It wasn't much, but it was enough to survive in the snow, or at least stay warm until nightfall when the temperature dropped.

Morgan put on his clothes and coat before attaching his gun belt. He then pulled out a knife from his boot and flipped it in his hand before handing it to her. "Just in case."

She felt she might need it but hoped she wouldn't and grabbed it smiling at his generosity. She had no idea where to go and almost felt like he was sending her to her death. Her two guides were gone and she had no idea where to go or what to say to get passage.

Morgan took her hand and led her out into the winter. The sun was still hanging on and was just about to turn orange with the sunset. She gripped his hand for dear life as she thought he was the only thing keeping her alive.

As they walked she wondered with fear if they were going to get found out and what was he going to say. What if they shot him? What if they took her back and arrested him for helping her? All of these questions ran through her head as he managed to find a road to travel down.

When the sound of the wagon rolled through the snow, Abigail jumped as her heart beat with fear. Her nerves seemed frayed ever since she left the plantation and the sound of a wagon coming towards them seemed to confirm she would be heading back.

Morgan turned to her and held her two arms firmly. "Don't say a word. Just keep your head down and stay quiet."

Abigail nodded and wondered what his plan was. She looked up quickly to see the wagon ap-proaching and then looked down hoping they did not see her looking up. Morgan then raised his arms waving to the man driving the wagon.

The wagon stopped and she looked down but could hear the horses breathing heavily. "Howdy there. Was hoping you could help me."

"Whatcha need there?" the man said loudly.

"Need a lift to town. My horse didn't make it and I left my wagon stuck in a ditch back yonder. Was hoping to head to town to get another to get my wagon home."

"Sure, I got room. She belong to you?"

"Yea. I got her from my Pa when he passed. He owned a few and me and my brother each got one of his house help."

Abigail felt comforted and yet frightened at the same time. Being next to Morgan had a calming effect, but she still felt the fear that someone was going to come out of nowhere and bring her back, lashes and all to her back.

Once in the town, she looked up to see there were people walking about, but the snow seemed to damper most activity. She listened to Morgan thank the driver and then followed him further into town.

"We need some supplies before heading out and then I need to buy a horse. Best we get some rest before heading out. We can leave at daybreak."

She wanted to ask so many questions but knew someone in town might ask questions or it might raise suspicions. The nervous fear of being in a town full of white people was getting to her. She wanted to grab his hand for safety but then wondered if that might cause people to wonder too.

Morgan headed towards the hotel and she then wondered if they would take slaves in their rooms. She wanted to pull on his clothes to stop him, but he was already at the office when she decided to just keep quiet.

She listened to Morgan tell the hotel clerk about losing his horse and even pointed his forehead showing the bruise that had a fresh scab on it. She stepped back a few feet not wanting to think she was eavesdropping or that she did not know her place either. He paid for the room and then looked over at her. He then whispered something to the clerk and the clerk nodded his head.

Morgan grabbed her bag and then walked upstairs with a key in his hand from the clerk. She followed him with a head full of questions and a body full of worries about getting caught. She knew that she was in a town and felt nervous just about that and being a runaway made her feel like every person was out to get her.

The door closed and Morgan quickly took off his boots and his hat. Still feeling worry she turned to him. "Should we be even staying here. They are looking for me, don't think a town is best place to be."

Morgan sat on the bed smiling. She had no idea why he seemed so happy either, almost dis-turbing. "This is the best place to be. You see slave catchers stick to where the runaways go and hide. Runaways never come to town as they would be spotted the moment a dog barked. So we are miles away from the nearest person who would be looking for you."

"We safe here?" she inquired, feeling relieved that Morgan was her protector and had just done his job again.

"Yep. Tomorrow, I will buy a new horse and we can head out. I reckon we can be across the state by tomorrow night. I may have a spot though."

She watched Morgan slip off his suspenders and then remove his shirt. She slid off her dress until she was nude before him yet again. He looked up smiling as he laid down in bed holding the covers open for her to climb in next to her.

She smiled and went towards him, snuggling against his warm body as if he was hers as a man and lover. She felt at peace with everything they did in the cabin and that she was in bed laying next to him fully nude. She turned to him and pushed her small body against his wanting his warmth and aura of protection.

The morning came with the sunlight through the hotel window. Morgan was still sleeping as she felt it was time to get up like it was another day on the plantation. Getting up early in the morning was a habit she knew she would never break.

She saw the wash basin and cleaned her body the best she could and adjusted her head wrap as if to look like any other hand that a plantation had. She knew playing the part that was needed and that she would have to follow Morgan's lead in getting to safety.

She finally saw him awake and sit up on the bed. She turned to him smiling as if he was her man waking up like it was any other day. "Bet you got some needed sleep."

"Not use to sleeping in a bed either," Morgan announced as he stood up stretching. Her eyes looking at his bare skinned chest seeing his muscles and wondering why she was enthralled with a white man. His pants were still on but she could see his morning member fully awake.

"Think we needing to get food for the road. Be thinking that thing gets up before you too," she said as she fixed her dress, trying best to make it look like it was better than it was. Her eyes werealso going back to his morning hardness thinking about how wonderful it felt inside of her.

"I am sorry...it happens. But yes, I will give you some money to pick up some things. I will get the horse and we can head out without raising an eyebrow."

"Do you wants to handle your business before we don't have the privacy?" Abigail said with a slight smile, knowing she was asking for it, and felt a taboo about asking for relations.

"You want me to...right now?" he asked looking at her confused.

She could not help but smile, giving him a devious look knowing she was being dirty in a way. She then turned facing the dresser that was in the room. She lifted her dress up in the back ex-posing her dark backside to him like she was ready to be taken.

"We ain't going to be gettin' time to do it again. Best you be putting it in and doing your thing."

"We ain't in the cabin though," he stated with a curious tone.

"Don't worries, I won't be loud," Abigail answered smiling, knowing that he would make her feel good though to moan loud.

Morgan stepped closer and she reached with her hand to his chest, feeling his warm skin before going to his pants to unbutton it. "You can go as hards as you want."

Morgan moved his hands to her waist as she finally freed him of his pants letting them fall to the floor. Her hands then felt his white member as she could tell that it was still strong. "Ohhhh...see, you be ready to take me already."

Morgan leaned in kissing her neck. Abigail felt the twinge of passion from the kiss that traveled to her sex making it ready for entry. She moved her hand back and forth the length of his shaft loving how it felt to her touch and that it felt like an erotic taboo that she was stroking a white man's thing.

"If we had more time, I would let you have it whenever you wanted," she purred, feeling that his white thing was just about ready to enter her.

"I wish I could," he said as she felt his crown sliding through her sex lips looking for its home in-side of her.

"OHHHHH...Goood Lords," she moaned, trying her best not to sound too loud.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Noooo...feels real good, real good," she moaned again, feeling his manhood finally claim her depths.

He kissed her neck as his hands caressed her chest over her dress. His body was rocking back and forth against her backside in a slow but meaningful rhythm. She could feel his male girth opening her love canal with each motion and it was like it was pumping her sexual energy up with each movement. Over and over he rocked against her body adding to the need for more.

His hands were groping her chest but not pulling it down as she felt her breasts were made just for his caressing hands. His male rod was like a piston in her sex hole as he machined away against her small backside. She felt each push and loved how he was making her fullwith his thrusts but not overpowering.

"Mmmmm," she moaned unable to be silent. Her head was bent down looking at the wooden dresser, feeling his erection burrowing inside of her and making her sex try to push and then clamp around it.

Morgan finally moved his hands to her small waist and began breathing hard. Abigail knew he was about to spill his male essence in her. She turned her head looking at him, nodding, wanting to tell him that he was allowed to deposit anything he wanted in her body. She wanted to tell him, but only could muster a smile and a continuingand hoping that he would understand.

Morgan grunted again and Abigail felt compelled to push back just slightly like her body de-manded further penetration for his white seed to be deposited deeper into her body. She then felt it, a strong warm burst. Morgan moaned and she let go feeling her love muscles grip and massage his shaft like it was coaxing more from it.

"Mmmmmm...yessss," she moaned, feeling it was needed to express that he gave her pleasure from it.

Morgan pulled out quickly and then sat on the bed. Abigail dropped her dress and held onto the dresser as her legs felt weak. Morgan gave her a smile and Abigail felt at peace with what hap-pened and a connection with him that had her body felt odd.

"I think we best get going or we will never leave this town."

Abigail knew that if he asked, she would stay in the room all day and receive his love deep in her womb each time without a word of protest. "Thinking the same thing."

She left the room with him knowing that she now had to play the part. She then followed him to the horse dealer. He pulled out money and bought another horse and before she knew what was happening she was on the back of his horse riding north.

Once out of town she felt that most of the danger was gone. "Be safe yet?"

"Almost, I know a place where you can go. Just keep silent in case someone comes across us."

Abigail wrapped her arms around his waist not wanting to let go. Her nose pressed against his body trying to remember his smell and touch, knowing they were not going to see each other again. Every mile he rode seemed like a year and she did not want it to end just yet. She felt more time was needed.

It was dark and they still continued to ride through the night. It was when they reached a small farm that he pulled the reins heading towards the house. Once there he dismounted leaving her there. She watched him walk to the door wondering why they were stopping and then thought that he was just asking for a place to stay.

He knocked on the door loud, banging away as if they were hard of hearing. A few moments later he banged again until she saw a small light come near the door. Morgan then reached for his pistol and took a step back. Her heart was racing as she thought someone was going to get shot.

When the door opened slowly Morgan aimed the pistol right at the head of a young man who answered. "Step outside...do it now!"

The man was dressed in a simple dressing gown and held a covered gas light. He did as Morgan said and looked scared doing it. She wondered why he was being so demanding and what this man had done to him.

"You know who I am?" Morgan asked loudly as if more people were inside and needed to hear.

"Yes...yes. You're a slave catcher," the man stated, looking angry now as if there was bad blood between them

"You hiding any slaves tonight?" Morgan asked with his tone of voice still high and authoritative.

"No. We don't hide slaves here," the man said almost being defiant with his answer.

"I am going to put a hole right in your head if you don't tell me where the runaways are or where they are going next. I know they stopped here."

"We don't house runaways. We are not hiding slaves nor did we," the man answered again quickly.

Morgan then put his pistol down and holstered it. "Well, that's where you're wrong. You have one runaway now." Morgan then motioned for her to come closer.

Abigail got off the horse confused as the man looked at her and then Morgan shocked like it was all a lie. "What?" he asked, giving Morgan a crooked look of confusion.

"She needs help getting away from here. I know you can help her and won't say nothing either."

"But...but...but you're going to catch her."

"Not this one. She needs to be free."

Abigail knew her time with Morgan was up and she reached for him to hug him. He wrapped his arms around her and then lifted her up and kissed her. She felt the passion in his lips as a tear came down. She knew this was the last she would see him and she knew that her heart wanted him.

He reached into his pocket and she looked down at his hand and then his face confused. He then pulled something out and with his other hand took her hand. He then slipped on a small ring.

"It was my mother's. I want you to have it to remember me. She told me to put it on the person I love."

She felt her heart drop and then tears flow. Her kiss was on his lips, but it was only for a short time before he pulled away and was on his horse leaving.

****Depending on the reviews, I may revisit this story. I loved writing it and have a lot of ideas on further chapters.****