The Runaway's Caregiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stood in front of her talking he couldn't help himself from looking sometimes between her legs. She was clearly feeling quite relaxed, and her legs were spread fairly wide as she sat in the chair. Probably it was just because she was out of it, and didn't realize the view he was getting. Alex could see Anna's labia pushing against the sheer fabric of her wet panties. He could even see the slight outline of her erect clit above. And some of her bush was visible even outside of her panties, including at the top.

Of course, the outline of the bulge in the front of his jeans was also noticeable, and he wasn't even trying to hide that. But suddenly he was self-conscious. Was he behaving in a gentlemanly manner, as Mr. Darcy would? Not quite.

"Let me go get that bathrobe" he said, and quickly retrieved from the other side of the room.

****

"Thank you," said Anna appreciatively. "And pasta with veggies sounds amazing. I didn't even realize how hungry I was until you mentioned food."

As if in agreement, her tummy growled audibly.

It was difficult not to notice the bulge at the front of Alex's pants when he stood in front of her with a soft red robe over his arm. It was, after all, close to eye level with her since he was standing and she was seated. At first, she felt a little surprised but when the initial shock wore off, she realized there was a peculiar thrill to knowing she had stirred his loins. And flattering. Even though she was cleaned up now, she was sure she still looked the worse for wear. Then again, he had been caressing her bare breasts--washing them, she corrected herself--for a little while. She couldn't blame him really.

Anna sat up a little straighter and fed her arms through the sleeves of the robe that Alex held out for her. She'd barely noticed the position she was in... Slumped lazily with her legs parted. It was hardly ladylike, but she'd been too tired to care about that sort of thing. It did, however, explain why Alex's eyes had occasionally drifted below her waist as he had dried her off.

The appropriate thing would have been to adjust her position to one more fit for mixed company, but instead, she couldn't help slowly spreading them just a little further apart, wondering if it would draw his gaze lower again. It did, briefly, but long enough for her to notice and for them to both be blushing slightly by the time his eyes had moved up to hers again.

Then they both smiled, as an electric moment passed between them.

Putting an arm around her waist and taking some of her weight, he helped her to her feet. His hands moved to the tie that would go around her waist to keep the robe closed but Anna stopped before he could tie it.

"Alex, I--" she felt so awkward for having to say it, but she managed to continue, "I know this may sound weird, but could you please take my panties off? The wet fabric is clinging uncomfortably and bunching up a little bit. Normally, of course, I wouldn't ask someone I just met..." she tried to add a bit of humor to it, because Alex did look a little surprised by the request, "but I'd be more comfortable with them off."

****

"Oh, Anna, I shouldn't--" Alex said at first, with genuine surprise.

But he realized almost immediately that wet underwear would be uncomfortable, and with her hands bandaged like they were...

So he quickly added, "Yes, of course, Anna. I'm sorry. This whole situation has been almost as strange for me as it's been for you. But during your recovery I'll do anything you ask of me...anything at all, to try to help you. Think of me as your caregiver."

And so Alex knelt down in front of Anna. Amusingly, and almost appropriately, it almost seemed like he was worshipping her wet panty-clad pussy. But he tried to think of himself as a caregiver, almost a male nurse, as he gently started pulling down Anna's panties. Since they were wet and clinging, it went somewhat slowly. But soon Anna's sex was revealed to him, just half a foot in front of his face--the sweet dark triangle of this beautiful woman who was dealing with a life of difficulties beyond his imagining. And now this challenge for her--needing to have an older man she barely knew take off her panties.

Suddenly he could clearly see her clitoral hood and labia, which beautifully came out from her pussy like a small flower. He thought she was breathtakingly beautiful there, in her most intimate place.

But he tried not to linger, as he took her panties off the rest of the way down her legs. He tried to make it seem like it was just what it was--an injured woman in a desperate situation who, on top of everything else, didn't need the discomfort of wet underwear.

Putting the panties on the chair, he got up and said, "There you are, Anna. Hope that feels a little better. Shall we go downstairs and have some dinner?"

****

"Thank you, Alex," she mumbled. Her cheeks felt hot, and she halfway wished she hadn't had to ask him take of her soaked panties. It had clearly made him uncomfortable. Well, maybe not all of him... The outline of his package had become even more visible when he had stood up. The thought that looking at her pussy was so arousing to him sent a zing of excitement through her. Her boyfriend had always disliked it when she let her hair grow naturally down there, so she hadn't even considered the sight might be arousing to another man. Strange as it was, it made her feel good to know someone found her so pleasing to the eye, even if it was a perfect stranger who was not really age-appropriate for her.

Now, fully nude underneath, but covered with the warm bathrobe, Anna let Alex take her to the kitchen. Her lower body had not sustained any severe injuries--just some bruises and scrapes around her knees--so she was able to walk herself. But Alex kept his hand on her waist and stayed close to her to ensure she wouldn't lose her balance if she started feeling wobbly or dizzy.

****

Alex quickly heated up the tasty pasta and veggies, and soon they were eating together at the dining table with large glasses of a rather fruity and rich red wine from California. It was a special fifty dollar bottle of wine, but he wasn't sure if she'd notice or not. He actually hadn't had a drink for the last few years, as part of his survival strategy, but this seemed like a time to break that temporarily.

Since her hands were immobilized, Alex carefully fed Anna, and gave her sips of the wine as he talked. He fed himself when she wasn't busy. He noticed that her robe wasn't tied very well, which was his fault, he realized, but during dinner it seemed too weird to ask her to stand up so that he could fix that. And so he just enjoyed the glimpses of her breasts he got as they ate and talked.

Thinking over her situation, he finally said, "If I may ask, how did you end up with such a dangerous boyfriend?"

****

Anna raised her brows. It was a bold question to ask, she thought, but she felt she owed him an answer. It's the least she could do considering how kind and generous he had been.

"It wasn't like that in the beginning..." she started her story. "He was a good guy. At least, I thought so. I knew he had a bit of a past, but it seemed like he really had his shit together when we first met. We both had good jobs and pretty nice life," she sighed, not for the first time, wondering if she had missed some red flags in the beginning. "Things started getting bad after we both lost our jobs due to all the tech layoffs. He started doing drugs again and when we ran out of money, he started selling them. It spiraled from there. At first, I thought I could help... I should have known better. I haven't always had the best taste in men, and I know I can't fix them. But I still tried."

Anna felt embarrassed to admit her failures in life and her relationships to Alex. It sounded so foolish in retrospect. She should have learned her lesson by then.

****

Alex listened with interest, and then said, "Oh, don't feel bad, Anna. We've all made mistakes in life. But if you've noticed a pattern of questionable choices when it comes to men, maybe this is a time to think about it? If you feel like saying, what do you think draws you to them? But if you'd rather just go to bed and get some rest, that's fine too. But for now I'll need to brush your teeth, dress and undress you, and sleep with you to try to see that you're doing okay."

****

"I guess you could say I've been attracted to bad boys sometimes. I don't know why... The thrill maybe. I know that's horrible. I think I have a fantasy of a rough man with a good heart, and that just doesn't seem to ever be true. But I think I get stuck in those relationships because I have a tendency to let myself be taken advantage in a... well, a sexual way because for some reason that kind of turns me on but then a get stuck in a relationship with terrible men."

Anna was horrified she had said any of what she had said out loud. To a stranger. And a stranger who could very, very easily take advantage of her if he wanted to. She was ashamed of the way her pussy tingled at the thought and lowered her gaze, not wanting Alex to know how twisted her desires sometimes were.

****

Alex said as he fed Anna some more, and gave her more sips of wine, "Well, as one of my feminist woman professors told a class I was in during grad school: 'Not all of our sexual desires are PC. In fact, many of them aren't.' She taught a whole class about erotic films, believe it or not. And as you'd imagine it was controversial."

Finally, they were done, and Alex said, "I'll just leave the dishes till morning. Let's get you up the stairs, sweetie, so that I can brush your teeth and so on."

Soon they were walking up the stairs, and Alex realized that sooner or later Anna would need to pee, and so he just decided to get that out in the open.

He said as they entered the bathroom, "When you need to pee, Anna... I can turn away, or leave the room, whatever you'd like. But if you want me to, well... wipe you, I can do that. I mean, I've already seen you completely naked, Anna. I know this is challenging for you, but since you don't want to go to a hospital for understandable reasons, we need to figure out what we're going to do while your hands are bandaged like that."

****

"Oh... Right." Anna had not though that far ahead, but she has quite a bit of wine and knew she'd need to use the toilet sooner or later. She wanted to decline his assistance, but she knew he was right, so instead she said, "Thank you. I'll probably need to go before bed, but not quite yet."

****

Alex was glad Anna didn't seem to get too upset about the pee arrangements. He carefully brushed her teeth with a new toothbrush he had from the dentist. Then he helped her rinse.

When that was done, and he'd gently wiped her mouth with a clean washcloth, he said, "Well, let's get you to bed then. I do have an extra pair of my pajamas I could put you in, but they'd be a bit large. Or you can just be under the covers in your birthday suit. I don't really have any other options I can think of at the moment."

He took her to the bedroom, and took his own pajamas out of a drawer, and said, "While you think about it, let me go get in my PJs. I'll be right back."

He himself needed to pee pretty badly, and didn't know how she was holding it in. He went back into the bathroom, closed the door, and then peed through his more than halfway hard manhood. He then washed his hands, got dressed in his pajamas, and came back to her.

****

When Alex returned from the bathroom in his navy blue pajamas, Anna said, "I think it would be easiest to skip the pajamas, as long as that won't make you uncomfortable? Having more layers to deal with will only be a hassle, I think."

The belt of the bathrobe had been growing looser all evening, causing the robe to slip occasionally. She knew it had given him some glimpses of her breasts over dinner. Part of her had thought maybe she should say something. But the other part of her had secretly enjoyed seeing him trying--and usually failing--to not look at her exposed body. It took only a little tug for Alex to undo the tie entirely. Anna shrugged herself out of the sleeves, with a little assistance from Alex getting it over her bandages hands.

Anna found herself, once again, standing nude in front of this stranger. Well, he didn't feel like as much of a stranger anymore, but she knew he still was. A caring stranger. And tender stranger. A stranger that had started calling her 'sweetie' in the most adorable way.

He pulled back the blankets on his big bed invitingly and she slid into it. It felt amazing. She knew she should have gone to the bathroom when she was up earlier, but she had felt nervous about it. Now, she was far too tired and the comfy bed was too enticing. She knew it would mean a middle of the night trip to the bathroom, but she couldn't stop her eyes from dropping closed.

****

As the bathrobe fell to the floor, Alex soaked up again the sight of this delicious young woman. He was beginning to guess that she almost enjoyed some of this situation, and was maybe something of an exhibitionist. But given the situation he really wasn't sure. His manhood, however, clearly like Anna a lot. As he tucked her tenderly into bed, his pajamas were tented out with approval. He honestly didn't know how we was going to sleep with this alluring woman naked right next to him in bed.

As he got in beside her, he felt the urge to touch his cock, but of course didn't dare. He really wanted to satisfy his cock inside of her, but the shreds of his morality still prevented him from trying that. He wanted to be a caregiver to her, not take advantage of her. Although she seemed like she might be the kind of woman, who, in this situation might, without saying so, even offer herself for a man's sexual pleasure, in exchange for some care and protection? But what was he thinking? That way lay madness. Meanwhile, he could see that Anna was already drifting off to sleep, and he tried to do the same, feeling slightly tipsy from the wine, as he lay on his side, sometime opening his eyes and watching her, and then somehow actually drifting off.

****

Sure enough, Anna woke up with a full bladder. She doubted she'd been asleep for all that long, but judging by the steady breathing coming from next to her, it had been long enough for Alex to fall asleep. For a moment, she considered trying to go to the bathroom herself so she wouldn't have to wake him. But she knew it was unwise. She looked at Alex's sleeping body in the dark--the steady rise and fall of his chest. Finally, she worked up the nerve to touch his shoulder gently and whisper his name. Nothing. She placed her hand a little more firmly on him and said slightly louder this time, "Alex?"

She saw his eyes open in the darkness, and she said apologetically, "I'm so sorry to wake you. I... well... I need to--I'm sorry." She couldn't even get the words out. It was horribly embarrassing to have ask for help going to the bathroom. But she reminded herself that he was her caregiver, and continued bravely, "I'm sorry to wake you, but I really need to pee."

****

Alex said in a slightly sleepy voice, "Oh sure."

He got out of bed, not bothering to hide that he had a full nighttime erection tenting out his PJs, and helped her get out of bed. She'd had boyfriends. She knew about that.

Since he kept the house warm, it seemed silly to put the bathrobe partway on just to take it off again, and so he just steadied her as they walked to the bathroom.

"Are you feeling okay, sweetie? Do you know your name? Do you know my name? Let me help you sit down."

He realized a bit too late that he'd asked her these questions just before she was about to pee, and so that she'd be answering while she peed. He actually wanted to watch her pee anyway, which seemed another level of kinky fun in this strange situation. Plus it seemed silly to walk out, and then walk right back in, especially when he'd already seen her pussy.

****

She nodded, even giggling a little--a mix of the wine and the way he'd asked her questions. "I'm Anna. You're Alex. And you've been taking really good care of me."

It felt extremely quiet after she'd finished speaking and was working up the nerve to pee in front of him. She really did need to go badly, however, so it didn't take long before the sound of her peeing could be heard.

Because Alex was standing right in front of her, his hips close to her eye level, she found herself face to face with his comically tented pajamas. She knew it was probably in part just male biology, although there was a part of her that hoped it was in part due to her.

She realized she's been staring blatantly at his hard-on while she peed. Embarrassed, she raised her eyes so she could look at his face instead. She was shocked to see that his gaze was focused lower than her face... In fact, he was staring straight at her crotch and she relieved herself. She wasn't sure what possessed her to do it, but she parted are knees slightly as she continues what felt like the longest pee of her life.

"Okay, I'm done now," she proclaimed when she was finally empty. "Do you mind...?" She looked meaningfully at the toilet paper.

****

As Anna answered the questions, and seemed in a good mood, Alex stared at her crotch, and he realized that she was looking at the bulge in his pajamas. He wanted to take it out and show her, but he didn't quite dare.

Finally her pee started, and he loved the natural spraying noise that her strong stream of pee made. He didn't hide where he was looking, or that his cock was pulsing a bit as he watched.

She could tell he was enjoying her pee, and even separated her legs for him. Oh god, he couldn't stop himself from thinking, I'm going to fuck that pussy. I'm going to fuck Anna's pussy. She's even showing it to me. But then her request for a wipe interrupted his forbidden thoughts. Here she was under his care, a woman in distress, and he was thinking these thoughts? Jeeze.

He managed to smile, and say, "Of course."

He then bent down, and got some toilet tissue out, and then gently wiped from the top of her pussy very slowly back, feeling a little of the sides of her hairy pussy as he went.

After dropping the now somewhat wet tissue in the bowl, Alex managed to say, "Is that enough? Or should I do another? I apologize for being aroused, Anna. I'm just... I want to take care of you, but you...This situation is arousing to me. But I realize it's just that you're vulnerable and in distress that this is happening, and again I'm sorry. Let me help you back to bed."

****

"It's okay," she said. For some reason she felt the need to reassure him that she wasn't uncomfortable or judging him, despite the bizarre situation. She wondered if he was aroused because she was nude, or because he liked seeing her pee. He certainly hadn't been shy about watching. Maybe it was for the best that her hands were bandaged, because she found herself fighting the urge to reach out and touch his manhood.

She shivered a little when he tucked her back into bed, even though the house wasn't too cold. It wasn't so much physical as it was mental. House seemed bigger now that it was cold and quiet.

"Alex," she whispered, "would you mind if--do you think..." She scooted a little closer to him, hoping that might help her verbalize it. "I feel cold. But not the kind of cold that a blanket can help with. I just feel so unsure and..." Her lip quivered. She wasn't sure why she was getting emotional. She felt kind of pathetic for saying it, but managed to ask, "Could we cuddle a little maybe? I think human touch would be really comforting right now and help me get back to sleep."

****

"Oh sure," Alex said. Both he and Anna shifted on to their sides and he curled up behind her. He didn't care now that his hard cock was poking against her bare ass, though he was sure she could feel it. It was what it was. He reached his left arm over her middle and squeezed her gently, and then caressed her soft tummy a little. He wasn't sure if it was going too far, but he didn't fight his instinct to nuzzle her softly and stroke her hair gently. To his surprise, she soon feel asleep.