The Runaway's Caregiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna shifted in her sleep, obviously trying to roll on to her back, so Alex scooted enough to allow her some room to do so. But he liked having her in his arms and still lay so his body was touching hers. He was still wide awake, and had a very strong desire to feel Anna's womanhood again. She had told him to cuddle her, and didn't really place limits on it. What if he just rested his hand between her legs? It would be easy in her new position.

As she was breathing evenly, he reached down his hand and then tried to just casually drape it across her pussy. He did it, and oh god, she was so warm there, he could feel her heat radiating.

He wanted to wake her, and ask her permission, but somehow unable to help himself, he let his fingers carefully run the length of her slit--which he found was surprisingly wet--from lower down up to her clit. He imagined she had wanted some sexual attention from him when she had asked for a snuggle. Finding her clit wasn't difficult, because it seemed both naturally large, and even larger now that she was aroused. Dipping his finger again into her womanhood, he got some of her wetness and touched it onto her clit, making a little soft circle.

Alex did that pattern again, feeling Anna's slit and gently dipping in to feel her wetness, and then tracing a circle around her clit. But this time Anna moaned softly in her sleep--or was she asleep?

Her breathing pattern has changed, and suddenly he wondered if she was pretending to be asleep. Her hips undulated very slightly, as if encouraging him to continue, and she let out a soft and happy sounding moan.

Just when he was almost convinced she was awake, he then began to think again that maybe she was still asleep. He just wasn't sure. But even if she was, I wondered if he could get her all the way to orgasm in her sleep? It didn't seem likely, but at this point he was almost powerless to stop himself, because he was so enjoying feeling Anna's sex, and pleasuring her.

He slowly increased the speed and the intensity, as he could feel her body begin to respond. He even began to feel deeper into her opening, which was very warm.

Wondering if that was going too far, he switched instead to gently feeling her bush, her petals, and just enjoyed the warmth radiating from this person who was so clearly a sexual being.

****

"Mm," Anna made a small noise as she slowly became aware of pleasant sensation between her legs. Sleepily, she parted her thighs ever so slightly, though she didn't open her eyes. She felt snuggly and warm in Alex's bed with him close.

Alex. Alex, her tender, generous caregiver. Alex, who had kindly said she could cuddle up with him.

That same Alex was now doing something beyond what Anna would consider cuddling. His hand was cupping her mound. His fingers, slowly, carefully exploring her most private area. She couldn't believe it! Was he really feeling her up while she was sleeping next to him? She thought she should be horrified, but she wasn't. Not at all, surprisingly. She clearly remembered the urge she had felt to reach for his manhood when she'd seen his erection while she had been going pee.

When his finger slid down her slit and was teasing around her entrance, she couldn't help thrusting her hips ever so slightly, encouraging his finger closer. She wanted him to penetrate her, but she was afraid that if she said anything or showed that she was awake, she might embarrass him and stop the whole interaction altogether. Instead, she continued to feign sleep, only making small sleepy moans and movements, which might encourage him continue.

****

Alex so enjoyed feeling Anna's young pussy that he couldn't seem to stop himself, even though he knew it was wrong. Maybe he could actually bring her to orgasm after all? He started putting his finger into her entrance again, deeper this time, and then massaging her own wetness more firmly around and on her clit. She was moaning a little more now, he could feel her arousal rising. Her hips were moving more, and almost gently fucking his hand, even as his hand was arousing Anna's pussy. He continued the pattern over and over, with slowly increasing intensity, and felt her slight moans and slight writhing increasing. He could feel the tension building up in her body. Her release seemed close. His own cock was hard, and he wanted to mount her, but at least he resisted that.

****

Anna had to fight to keep quiet as she felt the tension building in her. She wanted squirm and thrust and beg him to fill her with more than just a finger. But she didn't. Instead, she lay there, letting the man who had become her caregiver satisfy her bodily needs in another way.

She bit her lip to keep from crying out as she crested the peak of pleasure. Her cunt clamped down on Alex's finger, spasming around it while tremors ran through her body. She was left limp and breathing slightly heavier than before. Alex was laying very still next to her and hadn't moved his hand away yet.

After a minute or so, Anna said, so softly she didn't know if he would hear or not, "Thank you, Alex."

****

As Anna orgasmed, he could feel her pussy squeezing his finger in a wonderful way. If only it were my cock, he thought. But then Anna whispered her thanks, and he knew for certain what he'd already guessed, that she was awake.

He got out of bed. It was nearly a full moon, and so since their eyes had adjusted visibility was fairly good. He took off his pajama top and then the bottoms in front of Anna, and his thick six and half inch cock with its swollen head came out. His manhood was erect and pointing up at about a forty-five degree angle. He wanted her to see how aroused he was, and see the part of him that was about to be inside her. She hadn't said he could fuck her, but she wasn't saying no either, and so after moving the cover aside the covers mounted her, and pinned her wrists down.

Slowly spreading her legs with his knees, her positioned his cock head right at her warm and moist opening between her legs. She still wasn't saying anything to stop him.

"Thank you, Anna," he said, as he thrust slowly and fully into her womanhood, gasping with pleasure, as his hard cock was suddenly surrounded by Anna's warm and wet core.

As he thrust steadily into her, he gasped, "You feel so good, Anna... oh god, yes."

As much as he wanted to cum inside her soon, he also wanted to extend this intensely pleasurable feeling for him, and he guessed also for her, one in which he was almost dominating her with his body, and with his substantial manhood.

He slowed down, and while steadily thrusting into her, he kissed her on her lips, then nuzzled her neck, and then nibbled on her ears.

Suddenly Anna gasped, "Oh Alex... I'm... Oh!" And with a sudden spasm Alex could tell that Anna had orgasmed again.

And then he whispered to her dimly seen but smiling face, almost in a low growl, "Are you ready for mine, Anna?"

Seeing her eyes widen slightly, before she answered he suddenly started fucking her with animalistic intensity. Thrusting deeper and deeper, and faster and faster, into the depths of her sex. After a several more minutes of this, he finally he could feel his large load pouring into her depths. The feeling was incredible, like a magical palace of pleasure that they'd jointly built, exploding in his loins and his mind. He heard Anna say something, but it was too late.

As he pumped his large load over and over into her, he didn't know if she could get pregnant, but in those moments he didn't care. In fact, he wanted to impregnate Anna, this strange and beautiful young woman who had crossed his path perhaps by fate.

****

When Alex had gotten out of bed to show her his stiff manhood, Anna had known what would happen next. He needed relief too, and was ready for his turn. He crawled on top of her, taking her wrists in his hands and pinning her there. It was unnecessary because Anna would have let him have his way with her, but the thrill of knowing he was so desperate for her turned her on even more.

She let out a soft cry as he penetrated her with his sizable manhood. Her pussy was still over-sensitive from her orgasm, making the sensation of his intrusion feel even more intense. His groans of pleasure told her he was enjoying her wet pussy. She thrust her hips up a little, meeting his movement. His cock was a perfect fit.

"Oh, Alex..." she gasped. It was all too much for her to handle. "I'm... oh!" She was caught off guard by her own orgasm, which she didn't usually achieve from penetration alone. But here she was, pussy spasming willingly around her savior's hard shaft.

As if spurred on by the confirmation of arousal in the form of her orgasm, Alex then fucked her in with renewed his speed and vigor. She felt herself being well and thoroughly fucked for several minutes, but a man whose desires for her clearly were very intense. Then felt his body tense up, and that's when she knew he was close to the peak.

"Alex," she gasped when she realized he had no plan of pulling out. She wasn't on birth control... "What--" But there was no point protesting. He was already unloading his sperm deep inside her. Somehow that reckless behavior seemed hot to her. That was how badly he had needed her.

****

Finally satisfied for the moment, after hours of arousal, Alex lay next to Anna and recovered, still breathing a slightly heavily, but that was subsiding.

At first, he wasn't going to ask, but then decided he should, and said, "Was there something you were going to tell me, Anna, right before I put my sperm inside of you? Let me guess, you're not on birth control? I should have thought of that before, Anna, but I didn't really think about it until just when--anyway, I'm sorry. But I'm also I'm not sorry, if that makes sense. But let's get some sleep and maybe talk about it in the morning?"

****

So he had realized...

"Yeah... I mean, no, I'm not on birth control." For some reason she felt the irrational urge to apologize, but she resisted.

She didn't know what he meant when he said he was sorry but not sorry. But she did know it was a conversation better saved until the clarity that morning would hopefully bring.

She curled up close to him again, still wanting to feel him near her, even after the shocking events. He was laying on his back and she was on her side facing him. She even put one hand on his chest, finding comfort in the steady rise and fall of his breath.

****

Alex enjoyed feeling Anna curled up next to him with her hand on his chest. But they were both quite tired, and soon fell asleep.

About five hours later, according to the clock on the bedside table, Alex awakened. At first he was slightly disoriented--who was this in his bed next to him? Then it all came back, and he remembered the wonderful pleasure he'd had being inside of Anna. His manhood was quickly stiff again with desire. He wrestled with his morals for a few seconds, and lost.

Anna was sleeping on her slide, but he gently and yet insistently moved her onto her back. He mounted her, gently spread her legs, and then entered her mysterious warm river. As he thrust into her and swam up it without saying a word, he gasped with pleasure. Fucking her again vigorously, and this time quite aware the whole time that he could make her pregnant. After another several minutes, Alex was shooting his sperm again into her moist center.

As he dismounted Anna, he was hoping in twisted way like that now maybe she'd let him fuck her whenever he wanted, as long as she was living with him. He scolded himself for this thought, but couldn't quite get it out of his mind, as he collapsed next to her again, and then quickly dropped into a deep sleep.

****

Even though she had been woken by Alex once already that night, she was still just as shocked when it happened a second time. This time, however, she was awakened by his cock instead of his fingers, reaching full consciousness just as he penetrated her. She gasped, both with pleasure and surprise at what was happening again.

She couldn't believe he was taking her again. Both because of the boldness of it, and because he had found his release already, just a few hours before. Subconsciously, and perhaps naively, she hadn't realized a man his age would be so virile. Had he thought that by allowing him to fuck her once, she had given permission to continue to do so? She hadn't quite thought of it like that, but to her surprise she wasn't really upset either. She could have said no to Alex, but hadn't. She felt like he would have stopped if she had asked him to, but she didn't want him to. For the past few months, her ex had become increasingly more interested in drugs than in her pussy, and Alex's hunger for her made her feel really desired for the first time in a long time.

And anyway, Alex felt incredible. His swollen cock head was hitting her g-spot every time he thrust inside her. The pleasure was building inside her quickly, and she found herself undulating in time with his thrusts. He was clearly desperate for her, fucking her eagerly and taking his pleasure from her. She wasn't able to cum before he released another load, but it was still very pleasurable for her. She realized that she enjoyed being desired like this again.

She was fully awake by the time he had finished inside her again, but she knew it must be early still. Since she was still healing from her injuries, she knew it was important for her to rest, so she closed her eyes again as he lay next to her, caressing her, and saying how beautiful and wonderful she was.

She smiled at how smitten he already seemed to be with her, and started drifting, wondering what the next day might bring. Although she'd run away, what she'd left behind hadn't really felt like her home for a while. Perhaps she had already found a new place to build a different life? She wasn't sure, but she sensed that her caregiver was already falling for her.