All Comments on 'The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 01'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE?

A genuinely interesting start to a series with a great perspective on the 'monster girl' tagline. I've been hankering for another series of this style since "Blazing Glory" wrapped up and "The Missing Dragon" is winding up to 'season two'.

A promising start, I'll be keeping my eye on this.

Best of luck, Nicholas.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Nice

Pleasant story, light tone though that could easily turn dark (though I would appreciate a more fantastic world where that isn't necessary) but its your world. I look forward to more, and more so to better understanding what a Runesmith is to you.

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 5 years agoAuthor
More on the way

Hope this reaches you Nicholas.

If you haven't already check out writerannabelle and her Home or Horny Monsters series. If you enjoy my stories you may enjoy hers as well.

Second chapter is in moderation, chapter three ended up being a story chapter w/o sexy times so I'm going to post it at the same time as chapter four.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Thanks for the start

Having no idea what MGQ & MGE are, saves from reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Very rarely do you get the gentle fem dom with a giant girl for straight guys. When I got to the end of chapter 4 I actually cheered

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Was afraid at beginning it would all be sex!

We have:

a plot

A mystery

Character extension

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Huh, weird, but interesting so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Modest Suggestion

You would be well served to have someone better versed in grammar look over your efforts. You tell a good tale. It therefore deserves proper punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, etc.

StrappingManStrappingManover 3 years ago

Just started the series. Looks very interesting as a premise. Monster women looking for human "energy or spirit". Time for chapter two.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Good Start. Enough to wet the appetite and move onto the next chapter.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

excellent start. A bit confused why she called her past lovers captives and why they were afraid if she is all about consent.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just finished reading the series and I miss Ikuna so much I re read the first chapter again. I can’t believe I’ve been a fan for 5 years, and that you’ve been writing this for 6 🤯. To say I appreciate you isn’t enough. Thank you so very much for being a writer.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Good hook. I have stumbled onto a new series to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
1985 Followers
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES