All Comments on 'The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 03'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Vundabah

I mean I know the name of the site and all, but lots of people underestimate the first part of the phrase for favor of the second. Well written erotica is very-very nice, but at least for me, what gets me checking back daily for a new chapter isn't the quantity of a scene, but the quality of the lit. ^.^ And you sir, have a very interesting story.

"Damn logic." Ftw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First rate

I do enjoy a not rape based giant monster girl story.

thank you kindly

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Curioser and curioser, I'm enjoying this tale very much. Glad the rapist got what he deserved.

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Wait a second. So these knights go around finding anyone who claims they were raped by a member of their order, then instead of making amends or holding to account the knight responsible, they murder the victim? And yet instead of cutting them down where they stand like the scum they are, Ikuno is offering to improve their gear? What the fuck, man? Maybe if it wasn't handled so casually, "Oh yeah, we have to kill anybody that says anything bad about us, even if one of us raped them. No biggie, that's just our thing." And I'm supposed to accept that and move on with the story?

I'll read one more chapter to see if the crystal was in fact a tracking device and Ikuno is actually planning to follow the knights and slaughter their entire order. But something tells me that won't be the case. Which means I'm out, as I don't know how I'm supposed to care about anything else in the story when I know that group of human monsters are out there; and in fact are now even stronger thanks to Ikuno.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

I came here to jerk off, and now I've done that and gotten sucked into the story. Well done.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@illwind

Interesting observations, but no. The rapist was killed in a painful, slow, excruciating fashion. Corrin is zealously protective of the Order's image. Balthus is extremely unhappy with the prospect of killing the victim but at the same time understands that allowing such allegations to surface would be more harmful than the death of one nameless girl. Unless you believe that the Order with its military might wouldn't violently quell any rumors of such a nature.

Also of note is that even Corrin didn't want to kill Perra but saw it as a necessity barring any other option. When given the chance to hand her over to Ikuno with only a promise that she not speak of it, he didn't complain.

The rapist got killed

The bully got the shit kicked out of him

The good guy got an upgrade.

The victim got a new and non-abusive home

Kal's household got a helper, freeing up more time for him and Ikuno

Ikuno got a daughter (sort of)

Seriously, what more do you want from me?

@anon

Comment removed

I will not let the comment section of my stories become a political battleground.

Please keep those opinions on Twitter and Facebook

toolbox0toolbox0almost 4 years ago
I'm just getting started on this series

So far the world building is going well, realistic in the medieval hierarchy. It does feel like I missed a chapter or 2, but I like it.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I like the way the people are developing are nice keep going

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

No problem. It's fiction so within reason anything goes. If it's not your bag, don't read it. Found the chapter a little difficult to fully understand but enjoyable none the less. Erotica isn't everything here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...