All Comments on 'The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 05'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Not my problem anymore.

"Um... What?" Yeah. That sounds right. Also, hello Hercules? Is thy name Kal?

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 5 years agoAuthor
Scared me for a second!

Had to go looking through to be sure this didn't accidentally get deleted:

Ikuno reached over and renewed her strength spell on Kal then laid down in the grass smiling at him. "Carry me to my bedchambers, servant."

Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well this chapter left me with a nice boner. For some reason i can see harem in his future.

Fucked_up86Fucked_up86over 4 years ago
@jpz007ahren

She cast a strength spell on him before he picked her up

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Good chapter. Wondered about the bites. Have to keep on reading now LOL.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

This wasn't an enjoyable chapter for me. I can't understand the logic behind her actions. She rejected him just because she didn't understand his abilities?

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

Like ikuno's characterization made her seem like a pretty chill lady. I could understand if she was shown to be a prideful intellectual or something similar but she wasn't. I don't see how she would just jump the gun like that instead of talking about her frustrations. Hope the next chapter explains her actions better, and Kal really should have stood up for himself more but he's young and in love so I give him a pass.

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Wow. The kids a natural

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
1985 Followers
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...