The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,981 Followers

She slid up and down on his hard cock slowly increasing the pace until she found a comfortable rhythm, savoring the feeling of being stretched and filled by her lover. Sitting up without missing a stroke she undid the buckles to her top and bottom casting them aside then took Kal's hands and placed them on her breasts. He began teasing and twisting her nipples making her moan in appreciation.

After a few minutes she could tell they were both getting close, Kal had started to thrust up into her as she came down on him and his eyes were closed in concentration. Ikuno slowed down taking longer strokes but gripping him tighter with her insides, Kal's eyes came open in curiosity. She leaned over and kissed him.

"I want to do something special with you, Kal, something I have only done with a handful of others in my life" she said.

Kal grunted as she slowly slid up his shaft, "What's that?" he said then moaned as she came back down. This slow pace after getting so close was driving him nuts.

She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I want you to claim me. I want you to fuck me hard and fast and fill me all three ways. Show me beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm your woman."

Blood surged to Kal's cock at the thought, making him throb inside her, "I'd love to do that for you, but I don't think I can manage three in a row."

Ikuno sat up again, magic circles forming in each hand, "I'll take care of that," she reached behind her and ran her fingers over his balls, a warm tingling sensation ran through them and up into the base of his cock. She then put the other circle on his chest and with a few words Kal felt strength rush through his body, he thrust up into Ikuno and easily lifted her off the ground, making the oni groan in pleasure.

Kal placed his hands on her hips and held her in place still a bit surprised that he could keep her from moving, "Last chance to back out, are you sure?"

She tried to lift up but stayed firmly impaled on his cock, "Yessss, I want it," she moaned grinding her pussy into his groin.

He lifted her off his prick and flipped her onto her back, Kal winced at the loud thump as she hit the ground harder than he intended. Ikuno hardly seemed to notice as she was already spreading her legs while he changed position, taking a leg in each hand he lined up with her sex and slammed himself into the moist heat of her pussy. He thrust into her fast and hard, taking just a moment to move Ikuno's hands behind her knees to hold her legs. That left his hands free to 'claim' her breasts, pinching and playing with her nipples while massaging her soft titflesh as he pounded into her. Leaning over he took a nipple into his mouth and lightly bit down making her gasp. Feeling he was getting close Kal reached up behind Ikuno's neck and pulled her towards him Ikuno's eyes were glazed over with pleasure, he turned her head to the side and growled in her ear.

"Cum with me."

Grabbing her by the hair he tilted her head back and ran his tongue from her collarbone to her jaw as his orgasm begin to wash over him. Burying himself deep as he could in the oni, he bit down and sucked hard on the sensitive skin of Ikuno's neck as his cock erupted inside her.

Ikuno's body convulsed as she came, a high-pitched wail escaping her mouth as her back arched and her entire body tensed up. Freed from her nerveless hands her legs came together nearly crushing Kal, even with his magical strength. As his orgasm abated Kal released her neck leaving a dark purple mark behind. Moments later Ikuno collapsed in a panting heap.

As he changed positions Kal wondered for a moment if this was really okay with her but pushed it aside quickly, he could always stop if she needed him to. Standing and walking to her head he reached down and grabbed her by her horns, she weakly got on her hands and knees as he pulled her into position. Her eyes fluttering open she saw Kal's prick bobbing in front of her face, with a flicker of a smile she opened her mouth. Kal didn't thrust full force into her mouth but he wasn't gentle either, she wanted to feel claimed and he intended to give her what she wanted.

He could feel his balls swell with seed again as Ikuno's magic went to work keeping him hard and making him ready for the next round. Ikuno moaned happily around his cock, her tongue getting more active as she recovered. Soon enough he was sliding in and out of her mouth at a good pace and Ikuno had reached between her legs and was playing with her clit. The spell she cast on his balls seemed to keep him nice and sensitive since it wasn't long before he started to feel the tingle down below that told him he was close. Ikuno's hips had started to jerk as her fingers brought her closer to her release as well.

"Cum with me again, woman," Kal could hardly believe he had spoken to her like that but it seemed to be just what she wanted as she leaned in and swallowed, the head of his dick slipping into her throat. The sensation and surprise sent him over the edge, he held her tight to his groin as he spent himself straight into her belly, he felt her throat working around him as her body tensed up and she joined him with her own climax. While he was still cumming Ikuno pushed a little and Kal thought she needed him to pull out, but as he withdrew she stopped him with just the head in her mouth, catching his last few spurts on her tongue seemed to trigger another smaller climax in the oni.

Ikuno's revitalizing spell was hard at work before he even pulled free of her mouth, while it got him ready for the next round it didn't seem to keep him from getting a bit sore. Walking behind the blue oni he saw she had been getting herself ready by taking a mixture of their combined fluids from her sex and coating her rear. Kal got the sense that he shouldn't waste any time, there was a nagging feeling that Ikuno's spells would only be active a bit longer, however, neither one of them usually lasted long when he took her backside.

Pushing her hips down to his level he stepped up and slipped into her sex, getting fully lubed with her juices, before pulling out and lining up with her backdoor. Slipping the head inside he now knew that he didn't need to be nearly as cautious as the first time, she helped by backing into him until he was once again surrounded by the heat of her body.

"You've taken my cunt," Kal had never heard her use that word before, "you've taken my mouth, now take my ass. Make me yours Kal."

Kal just grunted in reply, grabbing ahold of her hips he eased himself in and out a few times to make sure she was nice and slick before speeding up. Moving his hands to her waist he pulled her back into him each time he thrust forward, their bodies coming together with loud slaps. Ikuno let out little moans every time he pushed into her, raising her head up and arching her back in pleasure as he roughly plowed into her rear again and again. For the third time that day Kal felt himself getting closer to cumming, seeing her hair whipping about in front of him Kal reached out and grabbed a handful, twisting it around his wrist. He pulled her head back towards him while maintaining the furious pace of pounding the oni's ass. Thinking about the mark he had already left on her neck he entertained the thought of putting a matching one on the back just to the side of her spine. He teased her by gently scraping his teeth across her skin as slammed into her backside harder and faster.

Through gritted teeth he heard Ikuno growl, "Dooo iiiiit."

As the first volley of spunk shot into the oni's ass he bit down sucking hard on her tender skin. Ikuno's climax hit her like an avalanche, her ass tightened up but with his extra strength he was able to keep fucking her all the way through her orgasm. Each time he bottomed out it felt like another bigger orgasm hit her before the last one could subside. Her screams of pleasure turned into a roar then the roar took on the strange echo that happened when she cast a spell. Leaving a second purple mark on her neck Kal buried his cock inside her rear and stayed there as he finished emptying himself in her bottom. Her roar was getting almost deafening when she went quiet and slumped like a puppet with its strings cut. Pulling free of Kal she collapsed into the grass.

Kal hurriedly knelt beside her, his strength allowing him to cradle her in his arms.

"Ikuno! Ikuno!?" Are you okay!" he called, her eyelids fluttered open as he gently shook her, "talk to me Ikuno, are you okay!?

"Ffffuck you Kal."

"Huh?"

"I ssaid, ffffuck you," her head lolled as she tried to focus on him. "How dare youuu ask me if I'm okay. I'm not okay, I'm ffffuckin' amazing!" she said the last with a flourish that almost dumped her out of his lap.

Kal relaxed a bit since she didn't seem to be in any danger. But still...

"Why are you acting like this Ikuno?"

"Too much magic," she tapped her temple, "does funny shit to yer head. Better 'n humans though they get too much an dey go POP!" her eyes widened comically each time she said the word, "I'm an ooold spirit though I don' go POP! like a human. Hehehe POP! POP!"

"Okay, but how can I help you."

She touched one of her horns, "Horns'zz like crystals, touch horn use magic. Get back to normal, though dis is fun. Yewr cute," she said snuggling into his chest.

"Can't you just use some magic to get rid of it?"

She lifted her head up but took a second to focus on him, "You wan' me to do the fhhhhht," she flopped her hand around in the air in front of her, "like this?"

"You're right, that was a horrible idea."

"Mmmm hmmmm," she hummed and snuggled back into his chest.

Kal thought for a moment, he didn't have a lot of options.

"What about the crystals?"

"Not big enuff,"

"What if you charge all of them?"

"Still nope. Need ta burn lotsa energy. Don' worry I'll be good in a couple days. Extra will all jus float offa me."

Kal spied the leather vambrace lying nearby. He set Ikuno down, which got a disappointed 'awwww' from the oni, and went to get it. The straps were stretched from where he ripped it off earlier, but all the runes appeared to still be intact. Tying it back on his arm he went back to Ikuno, He picked her up and carried her to the middle of the clearing, but his strength ran out just he got there and they both went tumbling into the grass. Picking himself up and brushing off the debris he thought in retrospect it might have been a good idea to put his clothes back on. Ikuno just sat up and laughed.

Standing next to Ikuno he held his arm up above his head so the shield would appear parallel to the ground, then reached out to touch one of Ikuno's horns, but she ducked away.

Trying her best to make a serious face she said, "Don' do too much, you'll go POP! I like you, don' want ya ta go POP!"

"I won't, I promise"

Thinking that just touching might not be the best idea with her in this state he reached out and grabbed one of Ikuno's horns, the oni made a scandalized 'oooOOooooo' but Kal ignored her. Raising his arm again he summoned the shield, drawing power from Ikuno he pushed it into the runes hoping to make the shield larger, to his surprise the magic circle grew. He was about to try to go even larger when...

"Mmmmm that looks yummy," Kal's dick was suddenly enveloped by Ikuno's warm wet mouth. The magic shield flickered and died as he lost his concentration. Kal looked down in annoyance to see the oni contentedly sucking on his soft prick, though it wasn't going to stay soft for long.

"Dammit, Ikuno I'm trying to help you." he said attempting to pull away, but Ikuno shook her head and growled at him letting her pointed teeth rest lightly against the base of his shaft. Kal quickly stopped trying to pull out of her mouth. When he relented she made a noise that sounded suspiciously like 'mine' and went back to contentedly sucking on his member.

Kal raised his arm again, trying to block out the pleasant sensations from his groin.

Kal quickly reached the biggest size from before then pushed it larger twice more before...

"Dammit Ikuno! Stop that!" Ikuno looked up at him with a face of pure puppy-eyed innocence, if it hadn't been for his oni-sized cock deep in her mouth and her tongue lazily swirling around the head while one of her hands idly played with the folds of her sex.

Kal sighed again in frustration, he considered just trying to fuck her mouth and get off to see if she would let him concentrate but had a strange feeling she was doing this as some kind of challenge. Raising his arm, he started again. He made it to the first biggest then the second with relative ease, he did seem to be drawing a good amount of power but with his inexperience it was hard to tell. He pushed the shield further; gentle fingers came up and tickled his balls. He pushed the shield further; she began bobbing her head up and down his length. He pushed the shield further; she took him all the way to the root swallowing then massaging his cock with her throat.

"Fuuuuck!" Kal yelled, the shield covered most of the clearing and parts of it faded in and out but the shield held. He felt like he was pulling as much as he safely could from Ikuno, he was just wondering how long he would need to hold it until she was back to normal. Despite his recent feats of concentration, he knew full well that if he came down her throat that would be the end, he was doing his best to maintain the runes, but the ink had all burnt off a while ago. He wouldn't get another chance.

His cock suddenly felt cold as Ikuno pulled her mouth off.

"Kal, you can let go now," she said.

"Oh, thank goodness!" Kal released the shield and looked down at Ikuno. He wanted to bend down and hug her, but he also had a raging erection and was on the verge of cumming. Ikuno made things easy by opening her mouth as invitation, with a whimper of relief he put his cock in her mouth and in just a handful of thrusts deposited his fourth load of the day on her tongue.

Panting, Kal collapsed onto the grass, "That. Was. Torture." he said.

Ikuno swallowed her treat then crawling over to Kal laid her head on his chest. Kal looked at the charred ruins of the leather vambrace.

"Guess I didn't do a very good job of choosing you over magic," he said sadly, sending the piece of leather flying towards the tree line.

"Admittedly, getting drunk off of magic overload wasn't how I had planned on that to end, I was thinking more hugging, kissing and candlelight. I did have one thing planned though." Ikuno reached over and renewed her strength spell on Kal then laid down in the grass smiling at him. "Carry me to my bedchambers, servant."

Kal laughed, easily picking up the much larger woman he walked towards the cave.

"So, you aren't mad at me for using magic?" he asked.

Ikuno laid her head on his shoulder, "Nope, not my problem anymore."

Kal looked at her, confused, "Why is that?"

She tapped the purple spot on the side of her neck, "Because you claimed me, I belong to you now."

Kal stopped dead in his tracks.

"Um...What?"

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,981 Followers
12