All Comments on 'The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 08'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Magical

Love me some good reproduction. Monstergirl husbands get all the luck. Thank you again for the story and again thank you for last chapter's wonderful build up. Really helped make this one shine even brighter.

For his own sake, I hope the thing Ikuno is keeping quiet alleviates some hardship for Kal down the road. I'd be more specific, but *spoilers*.

nekronomnekronomover 5 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I enjoyed your new installment very much. Your new universe is fascinating!

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 5 years ago
Damn near cried

I damn near cried when he reacted to hearing he was going to be a fathe r, I can only hope it hits me the same way.

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 5 years ago
OH NO!!!

Please write more of this one i love it so far so dont let it die like others i have read'''...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I enjoy your writing

Getting monster girl stuff without rape is wonderfully refreshing.

I left patreon after they started banning people. When your story gets to the 100-150 standard pages please bundle and put up on Amazon I would be happy to support your writing that way

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 5 years agoAuthor
Catching up!

@jpz007ahren Leave it to you to send me back through my own stories going, "What exactly is he talking about? Oh yeah ...that!" This isn't a complaint, it keeps me on my toes and I appreciate it quite a bit.

@nekronom Thank You! I try to present things in a way that comes across as easy to understand, e.g. Magic shares a couple of rules with energy/electricity here in the real world (sort of), and Aradelle's coloration and blooming behavior is based off a real flower called the Autumn Crocus. Though minor, I hope these small things help my readers go "Okay, that makes sense." (as far as anything can make sense in a magical world.)

@McLovin6787 Tears are not my intention! Lol! That part was pulled partially from experience. Not when I became a father, I was 20 something and rolled with the punches then, but when I found out I was about to become a grandfather, it honestly took me about two hours for it to sink in. It sounds goofy, I know, but it's the truth. :D

@TIGERWOLFSTORM Chapter 10 is in the proofreading stage right now, 9 will be up on Lit when 10 goes up on Patreon. So things are still moving along on that front. Book 1 is planned out, still working on the planning for book 2 and book 3 is still a ways off but does have a villan! (Bwahahaha!). I'm thinking 20-30 chapters per book but that may change, chapters 9 and 10 are 14-15 pages (MS Word) long if that keeps up it may end up closer to 20 but with longer chapters. Long story short: I'm not planning on going anywhere. XD

@Anon Not to say they won't try, this world does have that in common with the MGU. I'm sure it's not a spoiler at this point that the word "try" is key here, I'm no more a fan of the moronic reverse rape than you are. Book release on Amazon? I'm only ten chapters in right now, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Blu

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

nice tell he will make a good father.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

The journey continues but I'm not sure where yet. All I know is I'm enjoying it.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

Love the story but the paragraph where they first meet Aradelle confused the hell out of me with male and female pronouns apparently referring to the same entity

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Wow.

I really gotta slow down

Now I figure we speed read

Then re read

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing story!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Reading BD's comments from 5 years a go brought some emotions forth that I really didn't expect. Learning that my wife was pregnant with our children spread kind of a warm glow between us, but the real rush was feeling the movements in her womb as our daughter and later, our son were developing. I was present at both deliveries and that was when the rush of feelings was near overwhelming. Seeing my daughter coming into the world was an unbelievable experience! Her first small cries were like the music of the ages. Holding her the first time made me very nervous until she settled into a calm quiet. I was almost afraid to touch her for fear something would break, but as she grew, that all passed. She was walking by about 9 months, running with gay abandon by about a year, climbing over furniture soon thereafter and becoming a the cutest tomboy on base (I was in the Air Force). The same sort of thrills accompanied the arrival of our son 4 years later. Fast forward 20 years or so, and my daughter birthed our first granddaughter, the a few more years saw the arrival of my son's first daughter. By the time their child bearing was done, we had 5 grandchildren with only the youngest being male. The thrills of watching them all grow and mature were even more amazing, mainly because we pretty much knew what to expect. Another 25 years or so have passed, and now the great-grands are starting to arrive -- to date,, two boys and a girl. What a trip it is to see 4 generations of my family growing and prosperous! There are pleasant surprises and heartbreaks, disappointments and thrills, triumphs and failures, all leading to a wonderful life of love and family. All of that tumbled forth as I was reading the comments below. My family has been blessed beyond measure. Thanks for reminding me of that once again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...