All Comments on 'The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 10'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Alwaysready64Alwaysready64over 5 years ago
category

I think the story leans more towards the Fantasy category than Non-Human, because of the era (Knights, Kings, and peasants).

NightsLongKnightNightsLongKnightover 5 years ago
Category

I think either is fine, but it does work in the fantasy realm.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Wow,

Well, the nonhuman section from what I can remember basically seems like a subset of scifi fantasy most times. Since any world that focuses on nonhuman characters, even if set in a modern society and tech, is still fantastical. That said, the setting does seem more Fantasy-esk, but this is chapter 10. By now people expect and look for this series in NonHuman. Either way is fine with me, I startup both pages when I login.

PS Thank you for that martial "normal as normal" comment. Too much OP can be unsettling. If not for the oversaturation itself, than for the concern for the characters needing that level of ramp up that soon. Also, just damn fine story boss. Thank you.

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Wonderful tale!

The story could certainly fall in the fantasy category, but since you started in the Nonhuman area I think you should continue it there. That way those that are following your story will know where to seek it out.

HellkiteHellkiteover 5 years ago

Keep it here it is non human.

This story is wonderfully written and a joy to read.

Keep up the good work.

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 5 years agoAuthor
It stays... For now(ominous music, lightning crashes in background)

XD

From looking at the answers it seems like a couple of definite 'non-human' and a couple 'it could be fantasy' and one strong vote for 'fantasy' so I'll leave it where it is for the moment.

Thank you jpz007ahren for bringing up my main reason for asking besides the suggestions of other readers. Non-human comes across as a subset of other genres, since I am trying to make a living writing, exposure means a lot. I also felt that people searching for a story like TRC would be more likely to look in Fantasy before Non-human. If in the future I decide to switch it over don't be too surprised, but for now you all have spoken and it stays. :)

Thanks for everyone's input :)

New chapter was submitted today so keep an eye out!

Blu

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for more.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it

This is a great series, and it definitely belongs in non human. In my opinion, non human is a subset of syfy/fantasy, which this definitely qualifies as.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Keep it where its at. Its a great story, and anyone following the saga of Kal will find the new chapters regardless what category its in.

Cant wait foe the next installment!

Bill19501Bill19501over 4 years ago

Leave the story where it is. I'm just glad I found it!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Didn't seem to be an awful lot happening on the story development front but still very enjoyable. I suppose Kal's questioning of what he's doing is setting pointers to the future.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Damn. The skills development and advancement was enjoyable and intriguing, and the sex was delicious.

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

non-human could also mean with animals.

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Playing with runes and coming into ones own magics

Brilliantly done

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

WOW, just wow!

As someone mentioned a chapter or two back, the pictures you paint with words are stunning. I've seen some (amateur) belly dancers who were reasonably accomplished. Their better performances were accentuated by the rhythms of the music they were using and their ability to move with those beats. What you d3scribed here reminded me of a da ce show I saw in Thailand 50 years ago (or so). It was absolutely mesmerizing.

Well done, Blu

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...