The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ikuno settled into a pose with one leg slightly in front of the other, toes pointed down and heel raised, with the knee of the other leg slightly bent. Ikuno looked down at some random spot on the floor to her left and after taking a deep steadying breath, which did wonders for how all of the gold shimmered across her chest in Kal's eyes, she made a small motion with her hand. Out of the corner of his eye, Kal saw movement over by the box as the lid opened up.

The sound of a slow staccato of drums filled the cavern and Ikuno's hips began to sway in time with the beat, the top half of her body not moving an inch. Soon a stringed instrument that sounded vaguely like the lyres he had heard at the inn joined the drums. Ikuno brought her hands down and her head up but kept her eyes on the floor in front of her, with her hands partially open and her thumb and forefinger touching she gracefully moved her arms from one pose to another. An almost haunting sound came from the music box that Kal reasoned must be some type of flute or large whistle, he didn't get to think on it long as when the flute started Ikuno began to move with the music.

"Whoah," Kal whispered under his breath, the giant from before long forgotten, now a rampaging dragon would have had a difficult time peeling his eyes from Ikuno.

Ikuno glided about the circle with a grace that seemed out of place for someone so large, her hips swaying and body undulating sensuously as her arms flowed effortlessly from one position to the next in time with the music. Kal was completely entranced by the blue-skinned woman having never seen something so beautiful before, made even worse by the occasional thrust of her hips that gave him tiny teasing glimpses of her sex or bottom as the strings of coins lifted for a fleeting moment.

The music's tempo picked up slightly as did Ikuno's performance. Every motion of her body and hands seemed to accentuate or draw attention to her sexuality, from slow rolls of her hips to quick thrusts of her chest. Ikuno was no longer just looking at the ground as she danced, glancing at Kal with eyes hooded from lust and running her tongue over her lips during her more bawdy movements.

The music reached a crescendo and Ikuno stood up on her toes, feet apart, arms down with her splayed hands slightly out from her hips, back arched with chest thrust out and head thrown back with her eyes closed and mouth slightly open as if gasping. After a momentary pause, the drums and stringed instrument started into the slower and more relaxed final section of the music. Looking down at the floor Ikuno began moving again, her hips again began to sway with the slower beat as she moved back to the center of her spotlight bringing her arms up she crossed her wrists and assumed her starting pose just as the music ended, with another motion of her hand the lid on the music box gently closed.

Hearing nothing from the bed's occupant she relaxed and moved out of her pose. Having been standing in the light during her performance, she had been unable to see more than vague shapes outside the spotlight, as such she hadn't seen Kal's face yet. With her nervousness from before setting in she motioned at the orb of light to illuminate the entire room, squinting for a moment as her eyes adjusted she looked over at Kal.

Wide-eyed Kal just stared at Ikuno with a look of wonder, "Wow," he said.

Ikuno arched an eyebrow, "Just 'Wow'?"

"Oh, no no no no. Amazing. Outstanding. Awesome. Stunning. You have a better way with words than I do, think of something better than any of those and that might come close to how mmmph!" Kal was silenced as Ikuno stepped over to the bed and put her lips over his.

Ikuno pulled away and she reached behind her back to undo her top, "Time to stop talking, Kal."

A thought crossed Ikuno's mind and she pulled her hands away from the clasp for her top.

Throwing the covers off Kal she straddled his already hard cock, placing him at the entrance to her pussy she let herself down onto him with a long moan. With another motion of her hand the light orb floated up above her and the spotlight narrowed so it shone only on her without reaching Kal's face.

At Kal's questioning look she raised her arms up and crossed her wrists, with a small wave the lid on the music box flipped open.

Kal laid his head back and groaned as the drums started and Ikuno's hips began to sway back and forth the same way as when she had been dancing. When the strings joined in she brought her hands down but instead of doing the motions in the dance she held them out for Kal, reaching up he interlaced his fingers with hers. As the flute's haunting tones began Ikuno started moving just slightly up and down while continuing the sensuous swaying of her hips. That little bit of extra stimulation was enough to send Kal over the edge, making his hips buck up into Ikuno and filling her with everything he had to give.

Ikuno stopped moving as Kal came, milking him with her inner muscles but not wanting to hurt him when he got sensitive.

As Kal relaxed he looked over at the music box then back at Ikuno, "Keep going till it's done?" he asked.

Ikuno smiled and released his hand then reached behind her, Kal felt the tingle of her recuperation spell on his balls and the base of his cock. Taking his hand in hers again they looked into each other's eyes as her hips started moving again.