The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,985 Followers

The disturbing thing for her was that, only working off Kal's strongest feelings, she had no context for what was happening. Not to mention that she still had no idea why this was happening at all.

There was a crash and a cry from the living area, Perra threw off the covers and ran out of the room, mindless of her nudity.

"Mom!" she cried seeing Kal's mother sprawled out on the floor. Perra bent down and lifted her up into her sewing chair. One of Ikuno's enchanted stones dimly lit the room; Kal had asked her to make it when his mother started sleeping out there, so she would have a small bit of light to see by if she decided to go back to her own bed instead of the cot. Seeing a bit of blood above her eye Perra ran back into her room and got her light stone for going over to Ikuno's. "Luma," she said and they both squinted as the stone began to shine. Perra grabbed some strips of cloth that she kept next to the chair and used it to dab up the blood, thankfully the cut wasn't very big. Tossing the bloodied strip to the side she retrieved a clean cloth and pressed it against the wound.

"My apologies Perra," said Kal's mother, "The noise coming from your room woke me. I was just coming to see if you were okay."

"That's quite alright Mom, your son has been getting into trouble and, for some reason, I can feel when he does. I didn't realize I was being so noisy."

"You haven't done this 'bonding' thing like with Ikuno and the others have you?" The woman's distaste for the word was palpable.

"No," she said with a little bit of sadness, "Ikuno doesn't believe humans have enough natural magic to do something like that."

Kal's mother was quiet for a moment, "You want that, don't you Perra?" she asked.

The girl nodded, "I love him Mom, Ikuno and the others are connected to him in a way I can't be. I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't a bit jealous."

"Still sounds like slavery to me," she grumbled.

"Hah! You should see how Kal and Ikuno act towards each other. If that's slavery I think Kal is doing it wrong." Perra saw the frown of annoyance at the mention of Ikuno, "Oops, sorry." Talk of the oni had become a sore spot for Kal's mother with both her son and Perra absolutely insistent that she know nothing about the mystery woman teaching her son magic.

Changing the subject, the older woman reached out and hefted one of Perra's breasts. Being with my son has been good to you, they seem to be bigger." Perra raised a questioning eyebrow as Kal's mother slid her hand down to her stomach, "or is there another reason?"

"No, Mom," Perra said pushing her hand away, "I haven't made that decision." Perra got a far-off look, "or maybe I have I just haven't been able to tell Kal yet."

"If you are bearing his child he might stay," she said hopefully.

Perra smiled, "That's exactly the problem, his destiny is out there somewhere and far larger than this little farm and little town. You can see it when he's studying magic or learning how to protect himself. I don't think I could forgive myself for denying him that, as much as I would love to have his baby."

The older woman's face fell as Perra spoke, that hadn't been the answer she was expecting. "You're so committed to him, even willing to share him with other women and give up your own chances of having a child. I'm starting to think he doesn't deserve you."

Perra checked the wound and saw that it had stopped bleeding. "I haven't given up anything yet, I just may have to wait a bit longer than some of his other women." Kal's mother snorted in derision and Perra's eyes narrowed, "careful Mom, right after my birthday I had a far different view of the situation. Now I take pride in being one of Kal's women."

The older woman looked up at Perra in surprise at her vehement tone. "Then why haven't you been to visit Ikuno since your birthday?" she asked.

Perra let out a great sigh, "Jealousy, I think. Not of the physical aspects, but because they all share a bond with him and I don't. Seeing them would just be a reminder of that."

Kal's mother put a hand on the young girl's cheek, "You know how much I hate this whole bonding idea. However, as much as I dislike it, I want to see you happy. Even if humans don't have enough magic for you to form a bond like Ikuno and the rest," her hand slid down until it rested on Perra's pendant, "perhaps this does."

Perra looked down as the older woman uncovered Kal's birthday gift to her. It had become so much a part of her that she often forgot about it, which was easy due to the way it seemed to attach itself to her. Even riding Bonn at full gallop, the pendant stayed securely against her skin where Kal had placed it when he first gave it to her. Since that night she had only taken it off a couple of times those first few days to go to sleep. A few nights later, after a tiring day working the farm with Kal, she forgot to place it on her nightstand and woke up to find it had not moved as she shifted about in her sleep. Since then she had only removed it for a few minutes to bathe; lately, even that had been rare. Though she hardly noticed it while it was on, she felt a sharp sense of loss without it hanging around her neck.

Perra giggled, "You may be right Mom. There's also a good chance this is the reason I keep getting flashes of what he is up to. I should have thought of that." She put her arms around the older woman, "Thank you."

Kal's mother tentatively hugged her back, "This would be a lot more comfortable if you weren't naked."

Perra laughed and pulled back rolling her eyes, "You saw me naked plenty of times when we were sharing a bed."

"True, however, you weren't of marrying age or sleeping with my son then, also it was for a few seconds as you put your nightgown on, which I see you don't wear anymore, not an entire conversation."

Perra giggled, "Fair enough, would you like me to go put something on before I help you back to bed?"

"Pfft..." she said waving off the younger woman's suggestion, "doesn't matter much now. Help me up, all this talk has tired me."

Perra helped the older woman to bed before returning to hers and Kal's. A frown crossed her face as she closed the door behind her, Kal's mother was so weak now there was no way she could have made it to bed on her own, the strangest part was that she hadn't seemed that weak even as Perra had picked her up and helped her into the chair minutes earlier.

------

Someone was tugging down Perra's trousers, she frantically tried to reach for them but they were always just barely out of reach. When they got to her knees a long tongue swirled around one of her balls and ran up the underside of her cock before blue lips closed over the head.

"WHAT!" Perra cried out in panic and sitting up in bed. She threw the covers off her lower half and patted her groin, checking herself over to be sure nothing had changed as her breathing returned to normal.

"Blue lips," she groaned, closing her eyes and falling back onto the bed. "Fuck you, Ikuno."

------

"This area right here just below the head is the most sensitive part," Ikuno told the wide-eyed harpy just before running her tongue around the area she had just mentioned.

"Are you seriously giving her lessons?" said Kal while trying to block out the wonderful feelings from his prick and be properly annoyed with the oni. He briefly noted that his cock was normal and not oni-sized.

Ikuno looked up at him, her head tilted sideways, and long tongue wrapped around the shaft just below the head. "Uh huh," she said nodding then sensuously dragged her tongue back into her mouth while staring at him with eyes filled with lust. The feeling made Kal buck his hips involuntarily.

Ikuno looked over at Felli, "Remember: don't suck a cock unless he just needs to get off really quick, any other time, you make love to it. Now, down here we have the balls, some guys enjoy it a little rough with these boys, but most don't. Always start out very gentle and work your way up to what he likes..."

Ikuno went on to tell the harpy all of the finer points of giving blowjobs, repeating the 'Remember: don't suck a cock...' bit after each new lesson. Kal would have thought that the oni was being silly drilling that one part into her head. He would have also discovered how wrong he was when Felli acted like it was the first time Ikuno had said the phrase. However, the oni was throwing in just enough stimulation to keep him on edge the entire time so he noticed nothing but her mouth and tongue.

Kal finally had enough and looked over at Felli, "Last lesson. If you tease a man for too long, you can expect this to happen." Taking dual handfuls of Ikuno's white hair he pulled her up and over his cock. Ikuno had just enough time to flash the harpy a grin and make a noise of agreement before Kal plunged his prick into her mouth, pulling her down at the same time. Since he was already about to come Ikuno took him to the root and held him there his cock growing from normal to oni-sized within her mouth and slipping directly into her throat. Ikuno worked the muscles in her throat around his head until he came with a groan and shot straight into her stomach. He had tried to push her up so he could come in her mouth the way she liked but she had stayed firmly put even after he had shrunk back to normal size. She continued to clean him for the next minute or so until Kal suddenly got a strong impression over Ikuno's bond that Felli needed to leave.

"Felli?" The harpy reluctantly dragged her eyes from the oni. "I think your lesson is done except that Ikuno believes you should always swallow, and you should always clean your man up afterward." Ikuno nodded in agreement without releasing his prick, "Could you step outside, so we can get ourselves sorted? We'll be out in a little while." he asked

The harpy looked back at Ikuno with a mixture of longing and disappointment before nodding to Kal and leaving.

"Okay why did I just send her away Ikuno?" he asked once he was sure Felli was out of earshot.

Ikuno gave him one long final suck as she pulled off him, making Kal wince as her lips rolled across the over-sensitive head. "Oops, sorry about that. Remember what you did to Gerda when you met her? If Felli had gotten a whiff of your seed she might have either gone after you or ran off and raped Rone, both of which would have likely ruined your plan."

"Hmm... good call on that I think you may have been right. Would you like to come up here and let me return the favor?"

Ikuno let out a little moan of desire before crawling over and throwing a leg over him before lowering her dripping pussy to his mouth. "I knew there was a reason I love you. Even after all that teasing you still don't leave me in need."

Kal responded by sucking her clit into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue while reaching up under the strip of leather that covered her breasts and tweaking her nipples. The oni was already worked up and it didn't take long before her whole body shuddered and Kal was busily lapping at her sex to keep up with the small flood of her natural juices.

Ikuno lifted off of him and cleaned his face as much as she could with her tongue before helping him get presentable. Once done with that she lay down on her own bedroll with a yawn. "Felli and I went out and found your missing gargoyle already this morning, it's amazing how much that girl can carry. You may want to try to get the ruby if Felli will take you there, the torso was pretty much the only thing to survive the fall. She may not do it for free though, that's how I ended up giving blowjob lessons earlier. I think I'm going to take a nap for a few hours," she said closing her eyes.

Kal smiled and leaned over, kissing her on the forehead and getting a contented purr from the oni. "Get some rest, I need to talk with Rone and Felli anyways," he said as he got up to leave.

"Good luck," she mumbled a second before her breathing became deep and even.

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,985 Followers