All Comments on 'The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 22'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

I love how you give all of them different personalities and different relationships with him. It's a step up from the usual harem story.

M_grey555M_grey555about 5 years ago

Oh man ive been waiting a good min for this chapter to be uploaded. Not complaining mind you im just glad that ur not like alot of other lit authors that leave their stories unfinished. For that i thank you!!!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 5 years ago
You give me thoughts

So many thoughts. Wonderful, frightening thoughts. Also, congratulations Silma! And though it might be in a minority at the moment, poor Sandy. We've only been given a bit of their background, but it is a harrowing one. Hopeful that she is able to come around, but at the end of the day, he doesn't actually Need to impregnate all the girls... does he? ^.^ Not that there's anything at all wrong with Kal-tila the Monster Hun-ny bun.

P.S. Sorry about the bad pun. Thanks again for the new chapter. And the thoughts I'm thinking I'll keep to myself. Spooky stuff that may not come to pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Think maybe you forgot about pearl thing in his mouth. He don’t necessarily need the ear rock to understand golem it just makes it more clear.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another good chapter.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Midora was trying to kill Ikuno, repeatedly. Ikuno attempted to defuse the situation, attempted to reason with her, but she would not be reasoned with. It still sucks, and I feel terrible for Azrin, but Ikuno had no obligation to risk her life further for the sake of Midora's. If she could have stopped her without killing her, that would've been nice, but also dangerous, and I cannot, and will not, judge her for the decision to not take the risk.

(If you can't tell, I had to ruminate on this a bit. I already knew I believed Ikuno was justified, but my empathy with Azrin forced me to ponder it before making my mind up as to how I felt about it)

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Just got to the bit where Gerda arrives, and yeah, anonymous is right, Kal and Ikuno don't need the rock earpieces, the pearls work fine. Something to fix in the final edit, if you publish this, I guess.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Ouch. Uncool, Sandy. Very uncool.

5 stars, per usual!

AG3NTPIRANHAAG3NTPIRANHAabout 1 year ago

While I agree with the comments pertaining to the earpiece and pearl. I have to say that personally for me it took nothing away except for a slight pause to think about it. Other than that incredible as always. I'm in love with this story, and have been from the start. To be honest to me this would make one hell of a movie if whoever make it could keep it as close to your story as possible without changing it. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to more.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Always ready for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...