All Comments on 'The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 25 - Final'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
m wisdomm wisdomalmost 5 years ago
Chapters not in same story serie

This chapter doesn't show up as being in the same in the story serie as the previous chapters. Maybe it's because you have the "- Final" at the end of the name?

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 5 years ago

Amazing story . cant wait for what comes next.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 5 years ago
WOW.

So, it definitely hit the points I wanted it to, but so many more, and twists as well. Just one teeny tiny little thing: What about Silma? Anyways, glad to see Lady Perra getting proper recognition, funny how someone can dislike a group, but adore an individual. Now is where the real journey begins. No more time spent in the Shire. Its time to travel to the towns of men and elves to march against the fiery undead thing sequestered in its fortress.

As a side note, I really, really hope the correct way to interpret the 'memory' sequence was that it was in dream only. I've had dreams that came frontloaded with tons of information and memories, and I hope that was the case here, rather than the terrifying alternative. Its one thing to march against Sauron with his armies and fire. Quite another to oppose Gowther from Seven Deadly Sins.

Thank you once again for a riveting story. Quite a lovely novel you've got here, and I'm delighted to have had the privilege of reading it. Looking forward to more, when you're ready.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 5 years ago
Effin OUTSTANDING

I can see why Tefler and Annabelle told you to write! This has been an outstanding series. I am chomping at the bit for book two! Please keep writing, cause you definently have the gift. Thank you for sharing. JT

kyotie913kyotie913almost 5 years ago
Great story for 24 chapters 1 and 1 / 2 pages

Just found out your another author who can't close a story

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Wow, that was eventful. Looking forward to Book Two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this story

Can’t wait for the next phase.

HiddendisciplineHiddendisciplinealmost 5 years ago
Go get her Kal!

And get ready to kick that nut case's butt all over the astral plane. Then force his undying ass into a crystal and bury it in a lava lake if he loves fire so much.

I love the story! Keep those awesome ideas coming! One of my favorite reads by far!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 5 years ago
Well now...

That certainly escalated quickly. I hope Kal has brushed up on how to deal with Astral and Necromantic magics. He'll need it to help against this guy. If not, well, let's hope Azrin doesn't bother to check up on Ikuno and Kal's status.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Some final notes on Book 1

Credit where credit is due: jpz007ahren was actually the source of the lich idea, as well as how to make it work within the TRC magic system. Originally Azrin was going to be an elf but the thought of him becoming a lich offered so many more storytelling opportunities that after about three weeks after we talked through email, I was sold on the idea. Special thanks to him for making the final encounter much more interesting that what i had originally planned.

I also want to say thank you to all of you who have commented, good or bad. The good ones make it easier to keep going and the bad ones, when constructive at least, have made my writing better.

Last is a quick shout out to my Patrons. I would have likely had to set this story aside to focus on making money to get by if it weren't for them.

masteraaronh74, Ryanwood405, ZZchromosome, realusmctazman, Anon - I'm working on it :)

m wisdom - I'll see if I can contact one of the mods here on Literotica and see if i can get the "- Final" removed, I may be able to just resubmit it as an edit and take that out of the title.

if the mod that reads and approves these could take care of that then remove this line from the comment, that would be awesome :)

jpz007ahren - Silma will be back just not for quite some time.

No dream, that actually happened, however this latest attempt failed. For someone of Ikuno's intellect and willpower, it's effectively a one time spell. (Had to look up Gowther, my daughter was the one who watched 7DS and I only caught a few episodes.)

kyotie913 - Sorry you feel that way. I understand that I pushed a bunch of (perhaps too much) information in this last chapter. Some things were wrapping up prior events, some were setting things up for events in later books (the importance of Perra's success with the town council won't be fully realized until Book 3). Though it may have felt like the chapter meandered a bit those things were actually necessary and hence why they were in the final chapter. I do want to mention that the 'closing' of this book actually started back in Ch. 23 when Kal found Eludora's sprout so give me a little credit?

Hiddendiscipline - Thats kind of what Aradelle was saying when she woke up, but perhaps using stronger words. XD

As I mentioned in the foreword, the first chapter of Book 2 should be coming within a few weeks, i'm putting a lot more into planning and such for this second book than the first so things are moving slower, but they are still moving.

dtd0129dtd0129almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Can’r Wait for the next book.

wildwayne169wildwayne169almost 5 years ago
well written

loved the story. can not wait for the next chapter/book to come. you have done very well with keeping us all wanting to know what is next with Kal and the rest of his family. Please keep writing.

PrivatePervPrivatePervalmost 5 years ago

You have quickly become one of my favorite writers. I loved this story and hope you continue it for at least another book maybe more.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Book 2!!

Book 2 is up!

Search for it under: TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 01

ncpetencpetealmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed the Journey

The growth and development of such a diverse family group kept you busy for book one. I am looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labor in book 2. It will be fun to see what kind of fun they get into. Thanks for sharing your hard work and imagination with us.

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 4 years ago
While the plot is good

Too few worthwhile sex scenes with Ikuno after the first few. We all know he will be together with her again, the question is will the wait even be worthwhile for the possible underwhelming payoff.

DokmokDokmokover 4 years ago

A really good book. Held my interest competely through every chapter. Really well done 5/5

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 4 years ago
So no flight rune?

So no flight rune? Since Ikuno said it was needed to get to the shrine in time.

Also an interesting side note of the magic crystals and the magic Ria bag. The magic crystals if perfect will recharge slowly from nature. Anything put into Ria’s bag stays in the state it was put in the bag at. So carrying flawless magic crystals in Ria’s magic bag is pointless as they will never recharge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great chapter 👍

Great story! I've enjoyed the journey. Thanks for finishing the series, too many stories on this site fade away. I think you had plenty of sex, 10602 views makes me think that a lot of readers agreed

Thanks for book 2, onward

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

DAMN I need more more more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more

Great story, please continue!!!

eragon43eragon43almost 3 years ago

fuckin amazing, nough said

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 2 years ago

Great Story! Hope a sequel down the road to see how everybody 's doing, can't wait for Blue to come back.

AlberothAlberothover 2 years ago

Awesome story… just binge read it and when I got to this chapter and read finale, I was gutted. Hopefully there is, as others have said, a sequel in the future. I want to know what happens to Kal and his girls.

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 2 years agoAuthor

Just a quick reminder to those readers who just finished OatF

The sequel to this book is Searching for the Sky and you can find it on my list of works on my profile page

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great chapter again. New to the genre but I don't see or read anything wrong with this whole story.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Fuck. Poor Ikuno. Kal had better make it to that shrine, Azrin needs to die, and he'd better set up some damn good protections for Ikuno's shrine, just in case. Fantastic chapter.

Havoc100Havoc100about 2 years ago

I look at the ratings on some stories on Literotica and am amazed at some of the bad writing people give 5 stars to. Any rating over 4 had some 5 stars given and only the best should get those. For this series 5 stars isn't enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best I've read on here.. Great process, nice ending for the sequel...

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

Good story.

I enjoyed reading it.

I enjoy fantasy stories.

Of to in to the world he is.

And me with him. Besides other readers.

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Damn

That was a fine reading session

Your talent is great

The astral fight

The reveal

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An Excellent book, Looking forward to reading the next

XenoWeaselsXenoWeaselsabout 1 year ago

Love it was an awesome read would love to see more in the future. Thank you for sharing and hope to see more.

AWriterGuyAWriterGuy11 months ago

Finishing this series for the first time. Really good job of keeping the plot going. This is interesting just as a fantasy story, with the heat an added bonus. I look forward to reading book 2 and appreciate that you didn't leave everyone hanging.

Pat338Pat33810 months ago

Good reading,excellent story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Second reading and it is still great tale. Enjoyed it more the second time because I understood more You need to continue the tale to let us know what happens to all the characters included.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES